Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Teri meri Kahani: KriYam SS* UPDATED CH7, pg12

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Hi Guys! 

How's it going with KriYam😆 Stay calm, and carry on loving KriYam. 

Many of us read FFs to make us feel a bit better temporarily, sooo I finally decided to write a SS. I haven't been writing for few years but I am forced to write again just for you KriYam fans!

Also, I normally like to write on similar/current story track on TV but this time I am trying something different so please bear with me! I would love to have your suggestion for any additional KriYam scene to include in my story. I haven't really planned out the full story yet but it will only be maximum 10 chapters. 

Notes - The location setting is still Allahabad. There will be one/two new characters introduced but they won't have any major role. 

The first chapter might be a bit confusing since I haven't written a prologue. I would rather want you guys to guess and wait for surprises 😆

Let me know if the story is too different for you to follow through.. I'll change it to make it more logical..😆

PS: Many people were questioning what job Saiyyam does - so I included that (Don't laugh at the name when you read it 😆 ) 

Some also wanted bonding between all four kids, Yuvaan, Yuvaani, Saiyyam and Krishna. So Yuvaani will be a major role in this story. And Yuvaan character - I'm still sketching..

ENJOY! 😳

INDEX:

CHAPTER 2: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4818236&TPN=3

CHAPTER 3: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4818236&TPN=4

CHAPTER 4: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4818236&TPN=6

Edited by Poojaa_P - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CHAPTER 1 - A new beginning. 

It was nighttime, everyone was in their respective rooms except for Krishna. She sat outside on the bench near the fountain. It was her favourite spot, especially at night when everything was so peaceful. She observed the silence around her, listening to the rhythm of the water fountain. She took a deep breath and looked up at the sky, so many stars twinkling at her and the full moon was slightly faded by the clouds. The night sky always amazed her, it made her feel closer to her mother. She knew it wasn't real, but she liked to believe in it just like the stories in her romantic novels. 

She started to read her novel but could feel a pair of eyes watching her. She looked up at the balcony and saw a tall, handsome figure, his face glowing in the moonlight, he truly looked like a prince from one of those fairy tales that she reads. He ran his hands through his messy hair, trying to hide his embarrassment because he got caught admiring her. Krishna still couldn't take her eyes off him, and an unknowing smile appeared on her face.

He pointed at his watch showing her it's late and that she should sleep. Though he didn't speak, his actions were clear, he cared for her. She shook her head making her high pony sway sideways. Using sign language, pointing her fingers towards her mouth she asked if he had eaten dinner because she knew he always came home late and didn't care for himself. He rolled his eyes, putting his hands on hips. She pouted at him and went back to reading. He sat on the chair in the balcony, playing on his phone, while waiting for her to her to go inside safely. 

He messaged her - "stupid ladki" but krishna was too busy reading, he waited to see her reaction so then he messaged her again, "mujhe bhook Lagi hai" she wasn't looking so he picked out few leaves from the plant rolled it with stones inside and aimed at her. It hit her book, and she looked up at Saiyyam with confusion. He rubbed his tummy telling her that he is hungry. Now it was her turn to roll her eyes and so she went inside.

What, how rude. He thought. But Krishna being her kind self, she brought a bowl of kheer for him and walked up to the outhouse gate waiting for him to come take it. He ran down from the balcony like a child. She knew if someone saw her here she would have to explain so she left the bowl on the side for him to pick. He was disappointed to see her walk away but he shouted thank you. She turned around to acknowledge his appreciation.

Thinking about eachother, and how their life has changed in the past few month - they both fell asleep.

Wake up bhai. It's 8am!! Yuvaani knocking on saiyyam's door.

In Birla house, Krishna looked at her self in the mirror. It was a big day for her. She made a decision to join Golden homes construction group - building your dreams. It was Suhani's idea that Krishna should put her interior designing skills to good use and this way she could also get to spend more time with Saiyyam in his office.  

-outhouse-

Seriously, bhai, did you forget tumhe mujhe college drop karna hai! Yuvaani said getting annoyed.

Ofoo, stop making so much noise Yuvaani. I'll be ready in 15mins! Saiyyam assured her

Ok but I don't want to be late for my first day! You know it's the biggest fashion & modelling college in Allahabad. She said with excitement.

Saiyyam rolled his eyes and pushed her out of the room. I know you will rock today but please just let me get ready now.

Krishna! Yuvaan walked into her room, amazed at her beauty. Though she only wore simple pink kurti with white leggings and a scarf around her neck, she looked like an angel.

How many times do I have to tell you to stop coming into this room - she said bluntly.

But Krishna, tum meri dost ho aur ab Saiyyam v yahan nahi hai..problem kya hai.

Oh really - tumhe abhi v lagta hai hum dost hai? She exclaimed. And Saiyyam yahan nahi rehta iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki who meri zindagi se v chala gaya hai..

C'mon Krishna, tum mujhe kyun blame kar rahi ho - Saiyyam apni marzi se gaya hai!

She was about to reply but Suhani entered the room and smiled at Krishna - "kisi ki nazar na lage meri beti ko - I wish you all the success. She hugged her and looked at Yuvaan.

Why are you annoying Krishna?

Confused whether she heard their conversation or not.. Yuvaan replied casually - Maa, I was just telling Krishna that she can come with me since it's her first day

Haan, hum bhi yehi soch rahe thay. Take care of her.

Krishna felt uncomfortable but she couldn't deny Suhani. Yuvaan smiled at Krishna and once Suhani went out - he said Krishna, mein sirf tumhare saath time spend karna chahta hoon. Phir se ek achha dost ban na chahta hoon. He left her thinking.

-outside-

Yuvaani! - Saiyyam yelled from outside Birla house, waiting near his car. He saw Krishna and Yuvaan coming out together.

He looked away putting his hands in pocket and went to sit in the car. Where is she going all dressed up? He thought. Yuvaan has to come to office today but why is he with her. I'm going to fire him if he messes up today's presentation. So many thoughts ran into his mind. Nobody had informed him that Krishna was going to work in his office too. He managed all the  outside contracts but all the hiring process was done by his Personal Assistant - Kaira.

Yuvaani finally rushed outside wearing black dress with high heels and Krishna hugged her. All the best Yuvaani. Yuvaani smiled and said you too Krishna! And winked at her pointing at Saiyyam.

Yuvaan felt annoyed seeing his sister going with Saiyyam. Yuvaani take care and don't forget to call me!

Ya ya Yuvaan byeee. She rushed into the car.

Krishna looked at him go and felt nervous. She didn't like hiding things from him but Suhani aunty had said to keep it a surprise. The entire car journey, she kept thinking what she will do when he sees her in the office.

Yuvaan noticed her fidgeting with her scarf. He put his hand on her - "stop, your habit is still the same"

She moved her hand away - and gave a stern look.

What, don't look at me like that. I was just telling you to relax, you'll be ok.

Ok - I know what, lets eat pani puri. It's your favourite na.

I don't want to. We should get to work on time.

Yaar, chill. Saiyyam waise bhi Yuvaani ko drop karne gaya hai, he will be late himself.

He stopped the car on the side and got out but Krishna didn't move.

C'mon, don't be so stubborn. Moti nahi ho jao gi tum. He laughed while Krishna got out the car frowning at him.

It was 8:50am and just then Saiyyam was driving past. He stopped at the red signal and looked around to see Krishna and Yuvaan eating from one plate. He felt annoyed, clutching his fist, he punched the steering wheel. So, what is this, a date? He thought but the vehicles behind him were beeping at him as the light turned green. You are dead Yuvaan, you better have everything prepared or today no one is going to stop me from firing you. Last time was only because of Suhahi maa.

Saiyyam waited for him restlessly in his cabin. He called the reception 3 times asking whether he has come and to send him directly to his room.

It was 9:10am. They arrived and rushed inside the tall glass building. Krishna observed the people around her, while Yuvaan was instructed by reception lady to go see Saiyyam. Krishna felt scared but Yuvaan also pulled her in with him.

Edited by Poojaa_P - 7 years ago
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait! I'm looking forward to it!!
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey..I'm d first one to like it dat too without reading it🤣🤣.. I was so excited when I read d topic name Kriyyam SS.. but phir mujhe kya mila..BJKT..Nhi nhi, Pooja ji ka SS intro😆😆 I'm waiting Poo..Post it soon Edited by Anjali33 - 7 years ago
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Cant wait for the chapter..
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome one..But Yuvaan kabhi nhi sudhrega😆
Update soon Poo
Edited by Anjali33 - 7 years ago
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent start, I wanted it to be longer! When is the next update? I what to see Sayyams reaction to Krishna working at his office. I'm enjoying the story so far, it will be nice to see some office romance!
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loooved the beginning scene between Krishna and Sayyam, it was so cute! I like the concept too, it's different and I'm wondering how they ended up in that situation! Can't wait for the next update! I love seeing jealous Sayyam! 
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It is an amazing chapter...
Loveedd it...
Aawww our Saiyyam is jealous...
Cant wait for your next chapter...
MetaphorMaggy thumbnail
So finally pooja's as came.. I was so excited 4 dis!!
Bt u know wht.. I wanted 2 ask u 2 write something different from the serial.. Something refreshing rather than marriage n family drama... Bt yeah, I'll wa8 4 dat. 

N did drama.. Is actually different.. Not as the way I wanted bt its refreshing. N I jsssttt luvd it. I luv the luka-chupi wala pyaar.. Specially their silent talk was jsttt amazing..

Many questions came 2 mind. Bt I know I'll know that in the next chapters.. Bt 1 q I really want 2 ask, dadi really has no prob in yuvan's working under sayyam inspire of their own business.. Sounds interesting 😆

The story seems so beautiful. Can't w8.. Plz update soonish.  N u knw na wht i Want.. Romance romance n romance ☺️.