bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hope Khushi get the job 
Thanks for the pm dear 
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Assalam o Alikum Siso how are You... Well Yeahh I had already said this before.. But what to do i'm just like this,... 😊

Well so here it goes my comment... I liked Part 1.. It was good... I don't like how Maami treats Her... If i would be in Khushi's place so I would have shown Her place in my way.. 😉 and make Her work for whole house and tell so tell how is kam chor... 

And here too Arnav has name sake Girl friend... I hope she is so sweet now but turned to evil later on becox so we could see arnav possessive side for Khushi... And I liked it how Arnav-Khushi both felt cold breeze... 😊

And yeahhh nycc sketch... I wonder what bad past does Arnav have... And akash is in love with Lavanya thats strange... and yeahhh Mama and Maami looks like Vamps... These images suits them very well... 😆

And yeahh thanks for PMs... 😊
and yeahhh waiting for this story to proceed desparately even then Nikkah or deal... 😊
Marinajan thumbnail
Marinajan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinkle_alisha

Assalam o Alikum Siso how are You... Well Yeahh I had already said this before.. But what to do i'm just like this,... 😊

Well so here it goes my comment... I liked Part 1.. It was good... I don't like how Maami treats Her... If i would be in Khushi's place so I would have shown Her place in my way.. 😉 and make Her work for whole house and tell so tell how is kam chor... 

And here too Arnav has name sake Girl friend... I hope she is so sweet now but turned to evil later on becox so we could see arnav possessive side for Khushi... And I liked it how Arnav-Khushi both felt cold breeze... 😊

And yeahhh nycc sketch... I wonder what bad past does Arnav have... And akash is in love with Lavanya thats strange... and yeahhh Mama and Maami looks like Vamps... These images suits them very well... 😆

And yeahh thanks for PMs... 😊
and yeahhh waiting for this story to proceed desparately even then Nikkah or deal... 😊

hehe even me to show mami her right place ...but what to do our khushi is little scard baby na...

thanks alotss...

hehe thats why role fitted in these mama mami...😆

i'll update soon😃
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marinajan

hehe even me to show mami her right place ...but what to do our khushi is little scard baby na... Hmmm Yeahhh so hope that Arnav doesn't give Her tough time... 😊

thanks alotss... You don't need to ... 😊😊😊

hehe thats why role fitted in these mama mami...😆 Yeahhh... 😆

i'll update soon😃 Yeahh I'm waiting... 😊 And do Update it Longer... 😃 

Marinajan thumbnail

yup he is gonna give her tough time 
sure ...😛
Marinajan thumbnail
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marinajan

yup he is gonna give her tough time 
sure ...😛

OMG... I'm worried for Khushi... Already Her Mami is giving Her tough time... Now Arnav too then what will happen next.. I'm scared... 

vijayalaxmib thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the CS . Update soon. Thanks for pm.