Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
This was least expected. Both had their own great plans for proposal. But plans got flopped. Finally they both arguing on who will say the matter first.so funny.when they were going to say together song played.Wow.Finally the long awaited proposal. Very sweet 
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful ff , all four episodes were lovely , waiting for RagSan meet as well , please try to send me Pm's...😃
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Piyali..

beautiful ff , all four episodes were lovely , waiting for RagSan meet as well , please try to send me Pm's...😃

sure! 
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
2,3,4 Episodes were Awesome.😊
Ranveer and Ishani part was so Interesting.😊
Rivanya Conversation was so Nice.😊
This Part  was Amazing.😊
Raina Marriage was so Beautifully explained.😳
Raghav feelings on Naina was so Cute.😳
Rivanya Argument was so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

Episode 5

Scene 1

Earlier we saw episode 3 end with Mihir opening the front door without knowing who the visitor was today we'll be continuing that in this episode.

Mihir opens the front door and we find that it was Shesha who is in front of him right now standing outside

Mihir: Shesha beta! What a pleasant surprise

Shesha: Hello Uncle, How are you?

Mihir: I am fine, but what brings you here today ?

Shesha: Nothing much! Just came to give this to Ragini

Shows him an old file which she had made during college

Mihir: Look at me, Sorry beta I forgot to ask you come in

Shesha: It's ok Uncle

And then Shesha goes in and sits on the couch in the living room

Mihir: You're here for Ragini. Wait I'll call her..RAGINI!! SHESHA HAS COME TO MEET YOU, COME DOWN FAST

Ragini: YES PAPA!! I'M COMING

And then Mihir goes to his bedroom and we find Shesha waiting for Ragini in the Living room.  After a while Ragini comes down and greets Shesha and they give each other a friendly hug.

Ragini: Hi! How are you?

Shesha: I'm fine how are you and whats' all this? Highlights and all huh!

Ragini: These? I got these last month

Shesha: Nice! Becoming trendy and all, ok nevermind how is everything and how's your final year going?

Ragini: Things are going well and currently I'm on a vacation ( says in a sheepish weak manner make it sound not very convincing)

Shesha:  Ok any ways I bought this, you can use it as a reference for your project.

Ragini: Thank you so much! I really needed this

Shesha: Your Welcome! By the way when is your college starting?

Ragini: A week from now

Shesha: And you have started with the project now?

Ragini: Oh don't worry, with the help I have received from you I'll manage to finish this in no time

Shesha: That's good! Remember whatever happens between you and your peer never lose track academically as that's' what is going to help you lifelong

Ragini: Yes I know. Anyways how's work?

Shesha:  Its going good and I really like my workplace

Ragini: That's good to know

The doorbell rings and then  Ragini goes to answer to open it. Then we see Sudha and Ranveer come back home from the clinic who later notice Shesha. Shesha and Ranveer make a brief eye contact for a moment and then break it off soon.

Sudha: Hi Shesha! How are you? It's been a very long time

Shesha: I know! I am fine Aunty! How are you?

Sudha: I'm Fine too. I'm really happy to see you after a long time since you and Ranveer...

Ranveer: Mom!

And then there was an awkward silence between them while Shesha and Ranveer avoid making eye contact in an awkward manner

Shesha: I know Aunty, sorry for showing up without notice but I had come here for Ragini now that I've met her I'm done here so I guess I should be leaving

Sudha: I see. Anyways take care

Shesha: Thanks

And then they hug and Shesha leaves. And then everyone disperses

Scene 2

Outside

As Shesha was leaving feeling a bit sad deep down she gets a call from Shivanya which she picks up as she was going to start her scooty/bike

Shesha:  Hello di

Shivanya: Shesha guess what?

Shesha: What happened did the plan go well

Shivanya: No the plan flopped

Shesha: Ok then why do you sound so happy?

Shivanya: Because Rithik was going to propose me too and he actually did

Shesha: Wow Di! Congratz!

Shivanya: Come over fast!

Shesha: Come where?

Shivanya: Home where else?

Shesha: I would love to but right now I have to go somewhere else for an interview, as soon as I'm done with it we'll discuss it together with Ishaani as well

Shivanya: Ok then Bye!

Shesha: Bye!

And the call disconnects and we Shesha head to work on her scooty/bike.

Scene 3

At the Police station

As Ishaani finished her work for the day she began to wonder what happened to the kid from earlier and wanted to ensure that he was ok, however she had no clue on how to find out the same. Hence she decides to enquire at the nearby police station if an accident case was registered.

Approaches the police inspector at the desk

Ishaani:  Excuse me! I have come to make an enquiry here

Inspector: Ok, have a seat. What have you come to enquire?

Ishaani: Today afternoon a ten year old boy met with an accident here, I wanted to know if a case was registered regarding the same

Inspector: And why do you want to know about it?

Ishaani: Actually I was going to report that motorist but then a certain person assured me that the kid would receive medical attention, so I am asking just to be sure

Inspector: Ok, let me just check however this would take a while, would you be able to wait for around half an hour

Ishaani: Yes, No problem

After 30 minutes

Inspector: I'm sorry but it appears that there wasn't any such case registered today. I have checked with the nearby stations as well and didn't really get an affirmative response

This didn't really please Ishaani and she began to curse herself for letting the motorist get away.

Ishaani: Is there any other way to find out about that person?

Inspector: If we had some kind of record or Document to identify him or even his car's number plate then it would have been easier

And then she remembered that Ranveer had clicked a picture of both

Ishaani: If that's all I guess I could get that

Inspector:  That's great!

However Ishaani doesn't have Ranveer's contact and his contact details were registered at the clinic which was closed right now. So she goes home.

Scene 4 (Final Scene)

At the Kapoor Mansion

Shesha had just reached home from work and began to park her bike out near the garage, While on the side we can see Ishaani also entering through the main gate. As Shesha had parked her bike she sees Ishaani enter and goes to greet her.

Shesha: Hi Ishaani di! How was your day? Where's your bike?

Ishaani: Its being repaired I'll go pick it up tomorrow. You tell me how was your day?

Shesha: It was fine

Ishaani: Just fine not good?

Shesha: Same thing, By the way guess what happened with Shivanya di

Ishaani:  What happened?

Shesha: I asked you to guess.

Ishaani: Just tell me what happened

Shesha: Nevermind.. Shivanya got proposed by her boyfriend Rithik today

Ishaani: Wow! That's great news.  Finally! Let's get in fast and meet di

Shesha: Yes

And then they go inside and meet Shivanya in her room.

Ishaani: Congratz Di, finally your boyfriend proposed you at last

Shesha: yeah and you won't believe it came on the exact same day Di was going to propose him

Ishaani: Really? (Turns and looks at Shivanya)

Shivanya: Yes, I was going to propose him but then my plan flopped because of the light

Ishaani: Why because of the light?

Shesha: Yes Di, Why because of the light?

And then Shivanya tells them the whole story

(Flash backs: Rivanya proposal scenes)

Ishaani: When will you tell maa and papa about this?

Shivanya: I'll tell her soon, but let Rithik come and meet them first, then they'll come to know about everything

And then suddenly we hear Priya who just enters the room ask

Priya: What are you going to tell us and what will we come to know?

End of the Episode

(Pre-cap: Rithik comes and meets Shivanya's parents)

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i was waiting 4 d update since 2 days.never knew shesha n ragini were friends.But Ranveer Shesha r confusing.Did they have a past?lovers or friends?eager to know.So no case registered.will ishani catch him?is he am imp character in d future?loved d scene of sisters-shesha shivanya n ishani.beautiful sisters.i luv ffs of sisters
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

i was waiting 4 d update since 2 days.never knew shesha n ragini were friends.But Ranveer Shesha r confusing.Did they have a past?lovers or friends?eager to know.So no case registered.will ishani catch him?is he am imp character in d future?loved d scene of sisters-shesha shivanya n ishani.beautiful sisters.i luv ffs of sisters

don't worry once vikram enters shesha will forget each and everything and she will never turn negative at all.
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was so Interesting Part.😊
Shesha and Ragini Part was so Nice.😊
Shesa felt happy when Shivaaya said that Ritik Proposed her,it was so Nice.😊
Ishanni went to Poice Station for enquiry,it was so Interesting.😊
Shivaanya said to Shesha and Ishaani that Plan was flopped because of light.😆
Priya heard Shivaaya Conversation,it was so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

Rein123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

@bold What would you guess it as..
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...RragShesh friends , I am liking it , I think Shesha and Ranveer were lovers but broke up due to something...right?? Its just a  guess though...Ishani is really sweet , loved her inquiring...Still waiting for RagSan dear...would wait though...Love you...be happy...😃