Rivanya,Ishveer,Raina,Ragsan and Vikresha ff - My love is only for u - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
i was waiting 4 d update since yesterday.Sudha making fun of Ranveer if she is pretty was cute.In India v need to wait a lot in d hospital.Naturally ranveer gets angry when his mom fainted.How he met Ishani as d Dr was nice.liked how ishani explained him why shed fed her sweet .All diabetic patients should know this.Ranveer apologizing n ishani being calm was nice.
Which actor plays viren's character?bcz of his life story ritik is getting insecure.hope he won't feel that shivanya will leave him.will ritik propose shivanya now?waiting 4 the proposal.
excited 4 Raghav Naina wedding ceremonies.never expected sudden wedding ceremonies
Niz update dr
Loved it
Shivanya gonna propose rithik in theatre and ranveer apologize to ishani after knowing her part of the story
Waiting for the next update
Keep smiling and take care 😳
Originally posted by jasminerahul

i was waiting 4 d update since yesterday.Sudha making fun of Ranveer if she is pretty was cute.In India v need to wait a lot in d hospital.Naturally ranveer gets angry when his mom fainted.How he met Ishani as d Dr was nice.liked how ishani explained him why shed fed her sweet .All diabetic patients should know this.Ranveer apologizing n ishani being calm was nice.
Which actor plays viren's character?bcz of his life story ritik is getting insecure.hope he won't feel that shivanya will leave him.will ritik propose shivanya now?waiting 4 the proposal.
excited 4 Raghav Naina wedding ceremonies.never expected sudden wedding ceremonies
Rithwik Dhanjani will be Viren Maheshwari
Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago
Episode 4 
(Part - 1)
Austria 
It's Raghav and Naina wedding day 
In Afternoon
The Hall was decorated beautifully with red yellow and white roses and in middle mandap was present.
The Bride groom entered with his family and all were welcomed by Naina's mother Asha and Asha started  a rasam with Raghav and welcomed in and  after that there was one more rasam was left of pulling of nose of Raghav .
Asha: pulled nose of Raghav 
In bride's room
Some ladies were helping in Naina to get ready and after couple of min Naina was ready and she was looking beautiful and they were waiting for panditji to call .
In hall
Raghav : constantly seeing at stairs 
Veer saw this and said Raghav bhaiya yah sab aap ke liye organise kiya gaya hai aur aap  nazre upar jamaaye ho
Raghav: Veer...woh...
Veer: jaanta hu " Naina ka wait kar rahe ho na
Raghav: " haan veer"
Veer: aa rahi hogi...Raghav bhaiya aap aaram se baitho
Panditji: kanya ko bulaiye
Asha went  to call Naina and when Naina came Raghav was stunned to see her. she looked very beautiful . Naina was wearing maroon colored lehenga with golden work on it .
The rasam  started and Raghav and Naina took "saat  phere"and after phere Raghav filled Naina mang with sindoor and at last Raghav tied magalasutra around Naina's neck
Panditiji: Declares Raghav and Naina as Husband and Wife.
In the Evening
A beautiful stage has been setup where two chairs are there for bride and groom
In Raghav and Naina's Room 
Raghav: comes after taking shower and takes out his suit which red shirt and black trousers and black coat .and comes downstairs where stage is and sits on chair and waits for naina to come .
Naina: goes to bathroom and takes shower and comes and wear red lace saree and comes downstairs where the stage is and sits next to Raghav .
All the guests arrive for reception Of Raghav and Naina.
 At last Mahesh ,Nishtha, Vikram and Divya arrives for reception of Raghav and Naina 
Naina: gets happy to see her Nishtha massi with whole family and hugs her massi .
Nishtha: Naina your mihir uncle and his family has send best wishes for both of you .
Naina: Massi can you say him thank you 
Nishtha : ok sure i will do it 
Naina: Thanks massi 
Divya and Vikram: Hugs their di & Jiju and gives best wishes for happy married life.
Naina& Raghav:  thank you  
Mahesh: Gives his blessing to Naina and Raghav to stay happily married ever.
Raghav and Naina : Thank you 
After some family photos are taken 
last event of Reception was Dance of Raghav and Naina .
Raghav and Naina danced on song Kurbaan hua sensuously and all clapped at their dance .
After reception was over each and every guest left for their homes 
Raghav and Naina were tried and wanted some rest so they went to their room and changed into night dress and slept peacefully in arms.
Part 2 will be done by Rein 123 .

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago
wow...raghav naina wedding.raghav is lost in her beauty.waiting 4 raina romantic scenes.actually i feel like calling them rishbala instead of raina as raghav is vivian.but here veer seems to be having a nice bonding with raghav.nose pulling ceremony was funny n cute.raina dance on kurbaan hua is def passionate.wow.
missed other couples.waiting 4 other couples' scenes.waiting 4 ragsan meeting.also shesha's meeting with her guy
Hi its a nice start
family bonding was nice to read
Rivanya was my favorite jodi liked their date 
waiting for more Rivanya scenes
keep updating 
it is so light and lovely story 
and waiting for Ranveer and Ishani meet nice to see Ishveer 
thanks to Jasmine for PM
waiting for your next update

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Hi its a nice start
family bonding was nice to read
Rivanya was my favorite jodi liked their date 
waiting for more Rivanya scenes
keep updating 
it is so light and lovely story 
and waiting for Ranveer and Ishani meet nice to see Ishveer 
thanks to Jasmine for PM
waiting for your next update

Thanks Sakshi and by saturday Part 2 of Episode 4 can come and this is 24 episodes Season 1 and Season 2 will also come .
Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago
Fantastic parts Sarvesh and @Rein123😃
Originally posted by Nonie12345

Fantastic parts Sarvesh and @Rein123😃
Thanks Nonie for loving it 

Part 2

At Kala Pradarshan Theatre

At the Kala Pradarshan Theatre we see shivanya discussing her plan with her old friends and classmates from college who run a drama or theatrical company together for which Shivanya designs and supplies costumes. While the rest of the troupe was busy rehearsing for their musical play Shivanya's friend Alka informs everyone about Shivanya's proposal plan to them and asks them to help out with the set up and everything else to which they agree

Shivanya: Thank you so much Alka!

Alka: There's no need to thank us, you're our friend! We would be more than happy to help you here!

And then they began with the set up and execution of the plan

In the meantime

We see Rithik reach at kala pradarshan and is parking his car outside. Before he gets out he makes a call

Rithik: You know where to come and what to right?

Stranger: Yes Sir! We'll be coming there shortly

Rithik: Good!

And then he disconnects the line and heads inside where Shivanya was waiting for him. As he enters he sees that the troupe members were doing a dress rehearsal  while Shivanya was busy helping them out.  He calls out to her

Rithik: Hi! What's all this going on here?

Shivanya: Alka's theatre group is having a dress rehearsal so I am helping her out with the fittings and everything as well

Rithik: If you are busy helping her out then when exactly are you going to discuss that important thing and why here?

Shivanya: You'll find out soon. Right now I'll have to go help Alka till then why don't you have a seat in the audience area?

Rithik: All that's fine but when will you be done with this

Shivanya: I can't say exactly but please wait for me either way

Alka: Shivanya!  Please come here to help Riya with her costume

Shivanya: Yes sure! Sorry I'll talk to you later

Rithik: But Shivanya wait..

And then Shivanya goes to help Alka and Riya with the costume fittings. Rithik's phone begins to ring and he receives the call

Caller: Sir, Sorry I think we'll be a little late since we're stuck in traffic, but don't worry we'll make it there within ten minutes

Rithik: Ten minutes?!  Wait a minute

Caller: Sir Sorry I can't hear you well

Rithik: HELLO?Can you hear me?

And then the line got disconnected, he tried to call again but the call was not received as it appeared to be switched off

Rithik: What do I do now? Shivanya is busy and even if those people come I don't think she would be able to see it as she is busy with work right now

Rithik is anxiously thinking of a way to fix the situation and hence he goes out and waits to stop and give new instructions to the people who are supposed to help him propose Shivanya

Back at the hall

We see Shivanya helping Riya with the dress fittings while Alka just comes in

Alka: Rithik just left the hall, what do we do now

Ria: Don't worry we'll call him right before we begin

Shivanya: Yes, let's just focus on the set up right now, and also ask the sound guy to take care of the music

Alka: Ok

Outside the hall after 10 minutes passed the people who were supposed to help Rithik propose Shivanya arrived

Rithik: Listen, there is a slight change in plan, we'll do the proposal only when you get my signal which would be a missed call ok? Did you understand?

Helpers: Yes Sir, till then we'll wait outside and come in only after you give the miss call

Rithik: Good, Now I'll be going back inside then

When Rithik went back inside he couldn't find Shivanya anywhere however the play rehearsal had begun where the actors who were dressed in their costumes began acting out their roles. A while later he sees a person and makes the missed call then goes to her and gently drags her outside near the exit where the helpers begin playing the music and released confetti. Just as Rithik turned and kneeled to propose he saw that he dragged the wrong person

Rithik: Sorry! I thought you were my girl friend Shivanya

Girl:  Don't worry it happens

And then the girl goes back inside

Helper: Now what do we do? The plan just backfired

Rithik: There's nothing you'll can do here now. So you'll can go now! I'll have to propose her without this now

Helper: We're Sorry

Rithik: It's not your fault, I should have been more attentive here. It's fine you'll can go

And then Rithik goes back inside the hall where the rehearsal was going on a bit disappointed with how things turned out  and then suddenly the lights go out

Rithik: Wow this must really be a bad day since I'm coming across a lot of hurdles

And then we see the spotlight switch on and fall on stage where we see a lady with a red mask on dressed in a beautiful red evening gown holding a bouquet or red roses.  At first Rithik doesn't pay much attention to her until she starts moving toward him and then stops very close near him.

Rithik: I'm sorry can I help you with something?

The masked Lady dressed in Red hands the bouquet to him and leaves. Baffled he begins to wonder what's going on.

Later on the whole stage lights up and we see the people onstage dance on Khoya Khoya Chand Rehta Hai by Babul Supriyo and Alka Yagnik for sometime after whie we see  another girl dressed in a pink ball gown like a princess and that girl was none other than Shivanya enter the stage who then begins to join them and starts dancing with another random dancer confusing Rithik even more. Once the dance ended all the dancers get behind Shivanya and pick up some big placards with big Alphabets printed on however before Rithik could read it the hall gets struck by a powercut causing a black out which ruins everything for Shivanya's proposal

Rithik goes up onstage worried to Shivanya

Rithik: Shivanya where are you? Shivanya

And then he hears her voice from the back

Shivanya: Yes I'm here

Rithik follows her voice and goes near to her

Rithik: What's going on and why are you on stage

Shivanya: If this light hadn't gone you would have found out. (Sounding disappointed )

Rithik: Ok, Let's do one thing , let's go to a well lit area for the time being

Shivanya: Ok

And as they began to move out they both began to think that it's now or never and they have to make their first move.

Shivanya:  Rithik wait, there's something I want to tell you first

Rithik:  I know and there's something I have to tell you as well

Shivanya:  Really? What is it?

Rithik: I'll tell you but you have something to say as well right and you brought it up first so I'll listen to you at the moment

Shivanya: No that's fine I guess you have something important to say as well

Rithik: No that's fine you go first

Shivanya: I told you its fine you tell me first

Rithik: Ladies first

Shivanya: Don't use that here

Rithik: Ok

Frustrated the both decide to speak regardless of who goes first, and then they pause and  both propose each other in Unison

And we have another pause and then the song Tumhi dekho na from Kabhi Alvida na Kehna plays as the background music

And then after realizing what they said the lights suddenly come back on where Rithik then notices scrambled letters placards held by the dancers earlier on stage as they had been moving around trying to find their way in the dark

Rithik then realizes what was going on and then lifts Shivanya up and starts swirling around.

Rithik: This is what I wanted to do a while ago but then plan became a flop since I nearly ended up..

Shivanya: Nearly ended up what?

Rithik: Never mind it doesn't matter now

And then he puts Shivanya back down and kneels to propose her once again with everyone else giving them applauding them from the background, which she accepts. (Background music continues towards the end)

(Pre-cap: Shesha is chatting with Ragini in the Raheja mansion where they are seen discussing something)

Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago