Frequent Posters

Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hy dr
Gud epi
Seems like ranveer and sesha have a past
Are they lovers? Or friends? Or anyother
Ishani is investigating for the kid and was searching to find culprit. So ranveer gonna help her.
Waiting for rithik to meet shivanya parents too
Keep updating
Take care 😳
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Rein123 Wonderful parts
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Episode 6
Kapoor Mansion 
At same Night 
Priya : What are you going to tell us and what will we come to know?
Shesha and Ishani: maa di is going to get married 
Priya: what 
Shivanya: yes maa it's true that i am getting married with Ritik. he proposed me for marriage and i said yes and shows her diamond ring.
Priya: Gets happy for her daughter and hugs her and congratulate her .
Shivanya: maa when will papa come from office i want to talk to him 
Priya: papa will come from office in 1 hrs
Shivanya: thanks maa
After 1 hrs 
Ram arrives home from office and straight goes to his room and changes his clothes and wears his night dress 
Ram: comes to priya and asks her why she so happy today .
Priya: ask your daughter Shivanya yourself 
Ram: what happened with Shivanya tell me priya for god sake 
Priya: no i will not tell 
Ram: calls Shivanya to his room.
Shivanya: comes to Parents room 
Ram: Shivanya can you tell why is your mother so happy today
Shivanya: yes and tells him that Ritik proposed me for marriage and i have said yes 
Ram: oh that's why your mother is happy 
Shivanya: Papa Ritik wants to meet you 
Ram : ok call him morning .
Shivanya: ok Papa and goes to her room and calls Ritik 
On the other side 
Raheja Mansion 
Ritik's phone start ringing and it's Shivanya 's phone
Ritik: pics up his phone and start talking to Shivanya
Shivanya: Ritik  papa and maa wants to meet you can you come in morning 
Ritik: Yes Shivanya i can come 
Shivanya: Thank you and disconnects the call
Ritik: also disconnects the call and calls sudha , mihir , ragini , ranveer .
At dining hall all are present 
Ritik: announces that he has proposed Shivanya for marriage and she has said yes and tomorrow i am going to meet his parents .
All gets happy with news and congratulation start coming from everyone.
Mihir: congratulation my son and stay happy always 
Ritik: Thanks papa
Sudha: Gets very happy with news and finally my big boy is going get married 
Ritik: hugs his mother and takes his blessing 
Ranveer: congrats bhaiya finally you are bringing bhabhi at last 
Ritik: Thanks Ranveer
Ragini: Gets happy with news and hugs his bhaiya and gives congratulation to his bhaiya for bringing bhabhi at last .
All goes to their rooms and sleeps.
In Morning 
Ritik: wakes up and goes to bathroom to get fresh and comes back after getting fresh and takes out his suit and wears it and goes to garage takes out his car and leaves for kapoor mansion 
Kapoor Mansion
Ritik: reaches kapoor mansion and parks his car and goes in house and rings the bell 
Shesha: comes and open door and sees it's Ritik and welcomes him 
Ritik: sits in living room and waits for uncle and aunty to arrive
Shesha :  Calls Maa ,Papa ,Shivanya and Ishani
All comes downstairs and comes to living room
Ram,Priya,Shivanya , Ishani and Shesha comes to living room where they see Ritik is sitting 
Ram and Priya: Hello Ritik
Ritik: Hello Uncle and Aunty
Ram and Priya: u want to marry our daughter
Ritik: yes uncle and aunty i love your daughter Shivanya very much from college days and i can't live without her. .
Ram and Priya: we known that and we accept this marriage 
Ritik: Thank you uncle and aunty  
Shivanya: papa thank you very much 
Ram: finally my daughter is getting married and she will go away from me.
Ritik: Uncle and Aunty whenever you want meet her i will bring myself to you 
Ram and Priya: Thank you beta 
Both Ritik and Shivanya takes blessing of Ram and Priya
 Ritik and Shivanya marriage get fixed and after 2 weeks engagement was fixed of Ritik and Shivanya .
Ritik : before he leaves Shivanya kisses his cheek and he smiles and kisses her cheek also 
Shivanya: says bye to Ritik and smiles when he kissed her cheek
Ritik:  leaves for his house and reaches his house
Raheja Mansion
Ritik: returns with happy face
Sudha: asks what happened Ritik 
Ritik: My marriage is fixed and i am getting married
Sudha: calls everyone tells happy news that Ritik's Marriage is fixed with Shivanya
Mihir: Gets happy with news and gives blessing to his son 
Ranveer: congrats bhaiya , now you will be a married man just like maa and papa
Ragini: Finally my bhaiya is getting married i am so happy with news and hugs her bhaiya .
Episode end with all happy faces with Ritik and Shivanya marriage getting fixed and engagement annoucement .   
Precap Vikram and Shesha first Meet .

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
so nice that raya r supporting rivanya relationship.ritik meeting raya was nice.rivanya kiss was sweet.waiting 4 their engagement.precap is superb.really waiting 4 shesha's luv story 2 start
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Priya happiness for Shivanya wanted to marry Ritik,it was so Nice.😊
Ram asked Shivanya to call Ritik to meet him,it was so Nice.😊
Ritik Conversation with Ram and Priya was so Nice.😊
Ragini and Shesha excitement for Rivanya Marriage was so Nice.😊
Precap was so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Episode 7

Scene 1

At Kapoor Mansion

Rithik's parents visit Shivanya's parents the next day after all three i.e. Shivanya, Ishaani and Shesha had left for work. They begin to discuss the engagement date which  they agree would be on the same day as Sudha and Mihir's wedding anniversary and later they leave.  Later we see Priya enter the house mandir and begins to thank God for getting Shivanya settled and prays that Shesha and Ishaani also find their lifepartners just like Shivanya.

Scene 2

At the Clinic

Ishaani approaches the receptionist

Ishaani: Hi Pooja ( Receptionist)! Good morning!

Pooja: Good morning Ishaani, what brings you here so early.

Ishaani: Remember Mrs.  Raheja and her Son the one who was complaining that day

Pooja: Him?! Who can forget him? What about it?

Ishaani: I was wondering if I could get their contact details..

Pooja: Why did something happen?

And then Ishaani tells her everything

Pooja: Ok just a minute

Pooja checks the appointments register and then takes a pen and sticky note to write down the contact details which she then hands over to Ishaani. Ishaani takes her cell phone and dials the number from the sticky note however the call doesn't connect.

Ishaani: The number isnt connecting, by any chance do you have their address?

Pooja: Yeah  it should be in the registration file, But I'll have to get it from the admin department which could take a while

Ishaani: It's ok take your time

And then Pooja goes to the registration department while Ishaani is waiting for her at the reception. A while later Pooja comes back with the file and shows it to Ishaani who then takes down the address details quickly

Ishaani: Thank you so much Pooja

Pooja: Don't mention it, Now I better go and keep this back. See you!

Ishaani: See you too!

As Ishaani was going to leave for the Raheja mansion she receives a call on her phone

Ishaani: Hello

Caller: Hello Ishaani, it's me Sneha

Ishaani: Yes, Sneha tell me

Sneha:  Sorry Ishaani, but can you cover my hours at the camp

Ishaani: Why what happened?

Sneha: I am not feeling well today so I want to rest for the day

Ishaani: Ok! you take care and get well soon

Sneha:  Thanks a ton!

And then she disconnects the call feeling disappointed as now she was stalled from getting the motorist's details again.

Scene 3

At the Raheja Mansion

Sudha was about to go upstairs when the doorbell rings, she heads to open the doors and as she does she gets surprised on seeing Nishtha, Mahesh and Divya at the doorstep.

Mahesh: Hi Bhabhi!

And then Nishtha enters the house and gives Sudha a hug

Sudha:  Hi! weren't  you'll going to come tomorrow?

Nishtha: Yes Bhabhi, but then we thought of giving you'll a surprise

Sudha: You're right about it being a surprise

Divya: Hi Aunty! I missed you a lot!

Sudha: Hi Divya! I missed you too, look at how big you've grown

Divya: Where's Ragini?

Sudha: She is in her room you can go see her

Divya: Ofcourse Aunty, It'll be a surprise for sure

And then Divya goes upstairs and meets Ragini who gets really happy on seeing her while downstairs, Mihir just comes into the living room surprised to his brother and sister in law and then they settle down and start chatting.

Sudha: By the way where is Vikram? I though he had some work here

Nishtha: Yeah as soon we checked out of the immigration he decided to begin his work

Sudha: So soon?

Nishtha: You know him, like Rithik he too is very serious about his work and is probably heading to his new workplace

Sudha: Workplace? Are you saying he has a job here?

Nishtha: Yes he has been transferred here to manage our Indian news station

Sudha: Oh wow! That's great so that means he'll be here for quite sometime since he has moved his base here

Mahesh: That's right!  We have been lagging behind lately ratings wise, so he wanted to work on it

Mihir: But where is he now?

Mahesh: I'll just call him and ask

Makes a call through his cellphone which connects and on the other end we see a guy standing in a place called Marine Drive in Mumbai with his back facing us and him facing the sea

Mahesh: Hello Vikram where are you Son?

(Camera focussed on the lower part of the face from the side hiding the forehead)

BGM: Intro of Bakhuda tumhi ho starts playing

Vikram: Dad I'm at Marine Drive

Mahesh: What are you doing there? I thought you were going straight to work first

(Camera focussed on the lower part of the face from the side hiding the forehead)

Vikram: Yes Dad, I was going but as soon as I saw this place I thought of spending sometime here

Mahesh: Ok Son, take your time and enjoy the scene

Vikram: Thanks dad!

Later he turns and we get a good view of his face and he seen recording scenes and clicking pictures of the place

BGM Ends with tu hi din raaton main...

Shesha is seen waiting for her new assistant near Marine Drive and tries to contact him who tells her he'll be there in a while with his camera. She waits and gets fed up and then later notices Vikram. She goes and approaches him and pats him on the back to which he turns and faces her.

Shesha: What do you think you're doing Sir?? ( Says in a sarcastic tone )

Vikram: Me? I'm just recording the scenes and taking pics with my new camera of this beautiful place

Shesha: I can see that but we're getting late! And don't tell me this is the camera you intend to use for the operation

Vikram: Operation? ( asks confused)

Shesha: Yes our sting operation, You know forget it we've already wasted a lot of time because of you so let's just leave

Shesha drags Vikram away by hand to her bike and then hands him a micro spy camera which she pins to his jacket and then takes his camera and puts in the scooter storage space.

Shesha: Get on Fast!

Vikram: BBut..

Shesha: What but? just get on fast

And then Vikram without getting chance to explain and clarify himself simply obeys her and gets on

Scene 4 ( Final Scene )

Ishaani was on duty in the health check up and awareness camp. She takes a short break and goes near a food stall to get some snack which was near a construction site, the same place that Ranveer was supervising. As she was about to go back to the camp she notices Ranveer at the construction site.

End of Episode

Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
ishani tryng to contact ranveer.thats cool.but without searching 4 him she saw him.waiting 4 the next part 4 the ishveer meeting.Vikram is Mahesh Divya's son?Shesha vikram meeting was cool.shesha mistook him 4 another person.funny.wonder how she'll react after knowing who he is.it will b cute i guess.But i've a doubt.Is mahesh Sailesh from Naagin?Is he Mihir's brother or brother like friend?If they r brothers then vikram Shesha will be cousins.right?quite confused
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishani tryng to contact ranveer.thats cool.but without searching 4 him she saw him.waiting 4 the next part 4 the ishveer meeting.Vikram is Mahesh Divya's son?Shesha vikram meeting was cool.shesha mistook him 4 another person.funny.wonder how she'll react after knowing who he is.it will b cute i guess.But i've a doubt.Is mahesh Sailesh from Naagin?Is he Mihir's brother or brother like friend?If they r brothers then vikram Shesha will be cousins.right?quite confused

Mahesh is Mihir's real brother and Vikram and Divya are Mahesh kids . 
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

You can say ishaani got lucky that she saw Ranveer without even having to use his contact details.
jasminerahul thumbnail
plz say is Mahesh Sailesh from Naagin?If Mahesh is Mihir's real brother how can Vikram Shesha be lovers?They r cousins.

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Mahesh is Mihir's real brother and Vikram and Divya are Mahesh kids .