Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

yes will be posting our ff  wattpad too and it's really good site where you publish your own stories or novels . and Rein you will do 2nd Episode or i will do .

I'm doing the second one

Rein123 thumbnail

Episode 2

Scene 1

It was a new day and the Rahejas were having their breakfast at the dining table.

Sudha: Rithik what's the hurry? Why are you eating so fast??

Rithik: Maa remember our meeting was a success yesterday, so today we'll be signing the contract and I don't want to get late for it plus Ranveer has to take you to the clinic today for your check up also hence I have get there sooner in order to maintain a good impression in front of our client.

Sudha: Ok beta, but don't stress yourself like this, you see health is more important than wealth

Rithik: I know maa, don't worry I'll take care of my health

Rithik finishes his breakfast and in a hurry leaves for work in a somewhat clumsy manner.

Ragini who just woke up and after freshening up came to the dining hall.

Ragini: What's for breakfast

Sudha: Your favourite aloo paratha's with orange juice

Ranveer: Mom you always cook her favourite food breakfast what about mine?

Sudha: Don't worry I'll make your favourite food for dinner

Ranveer: Why Dinner? Why not lunch?

Sudha: Beta you have to take me to clinic remember? Where will I get time to cook? Plus our cook is on a vacation too so I'll have to manage all by myself.

Ranveer: Mom why don't you take Ragini's help? She is always sitting at home just watching tv or spending time on facebook. Since the cook is not around she could help you for the time being and at the same time learn a bit of cooking which would also help her once she gets married and settled in her own family

Ragini: Bhai I didn't know you were in a hurry to get me married, why do you find me that bothersome?

Ranveer: Chill! I was just pulling your leg but yes you have to agree that it would prove helpful in your in laws

Ragini: Ok mom when do we start with the kitchen duties

Sudha: Soon but not today, We'll start tomorrow ok

Ragini: Mom where is papa?

Ranveer: Yes mom I was also wondering the same thing, where is he?

Sudha: Your dad has begun his weight loss regime so he has gone for his morning walk, he should be back though since its almost 2 hours now

The doorbell rings

Sudha: That must be your papa, I'll go and open the door

Ragini: Mom why are you getting up, I'll open the door you sit and enjoy the breakfast

Ranveer: Someone's acting responsible huh...

Ragini: Whatever that's supposed to mean Ranveer!

Ragini opens the door and gives her dad a bear hug

Mihir: Good morning beta! Goodmorning everyone

Ranveer and Ragini: Good morning Papa

Mihir goes and sits at the dining table and then begins to have his breakfast

Mihir: aren't you getting late for your check up at the clinic?

Sudha: Don't worry I'm almost done with breakfast and with Ranveer's driving I'm sure we'll get there on time

Mihir: ok I see

Sudha finishes her breakfast and gets ready while Ranveer is waiting outside in his car. As Sudha is ready she get inside the car and they both leave for the clinic

Scene 2

Shivanya and Shesha are out shopping at some big mall and then later when they are done with it they go to an Italian restaurant inside the mall.

Shesha: Isn't this like the third time we're coming here?

Shivanya: I know Shesha but I am very tired right now and my feet are killing me plus I don't have the energy or patience to drive all the way to that Patiala by KK restaurant. We'll have to settle for this plus I have been craving for my favorite creamy cheese chicken lasagna

Shesha: ok then, Waiter!

The waiter comes and takes their order and then leaves to relay the same to the kitchen staff manager

As Shesha and Shivanya begin to chat about random things they see a couple at another table where the guy kneels down as some musicians in the background support him as he proposes his girlfriend for marriage. The girl accepts and then the guy just picks her up and they both look very happy.

Shesha: Di isnt that a pretty clichd way of proposing a girl?

Shivanya: Who cares? At least he proposed her right and here I'm still waiting and wondering when Rithik and I would move our relationship to the next level

Shesha: Chill Di, At least you have guy! Look at me and Ishaani we're still single and busy with work. Ishaani is busy in her clinic almost 24x7 while I on the other hand have to keep travelling to cover the news for our channel to get the best ratings. In short we don't really have a life at all 😔You are so lucky you have your own business and fashion label, hence you can decide when to work and when to rest.

Shivanya: Hey what do you mean I can decide when to work and when to rest? Entrepreneurs also have to work almost everyday and rarely take holidays.

Shivanya realizes that she just got hyper and then calmed down as she saw Shesha's sad expression

Don't worry I'm sure you'll also find someone pretty soon along with Ishaani, it's a small world after all!

Shesha: I hope I do, btw di instead of waiting for Rithik to propose you why don't you make the first move instead?

Shivanya: You mean propose him? Me? Are you kidding? What if he says no and says he's not ready I mean why else has he not proposed me yet...

Shesha: Chill Di! If he says no and that he isnt ready yet at least you would have tried and got you're answer instead of hanging in the air. And I don't think he'll say no.

Shivanya: But even if I have to propose how do you suppose I do it? Like give me some ideas on how to make it a very special proposal

Shesha: Here's what you can do

And then Shesha and Shivanya discuss their plan on how Shivanya would propose Rithik

Shivanya: Wow Shesha, I didn't know you were really creative when it comes to things like this.

Shesha: Of course I am , Whose sister do you think I am?

And then Shivanya gives Shesha a tight hug

Scene 3 ( Final Scene)

Sudha and Ranveer have been waiting at the clinic since 2 hours as the Doctor who was supposed to do Sudha's check up was on leave while the other doctor was yet to report on duty. Sudha on the other hand didn't seem look so well but somehow manage to keep a calm look on her face to prevent Ranveer from panicking.

Ranveer: What is this it's almost been two hours and we've been waiting here since then! Where is your other doctor?  Do he or she own this place by any chance that they are taking ages to get here?

The Receptionist: Sir please calm down! You're not the only visitor here who has been waiting this long there are others two so please don't throw a fit here

Ranveer: Is this how you speak to the patient?

The Receptionist: Sir, I believe it's your mother who has come here for the check up while you're just accompanying her right? Which makes you a visitor not a patient and please stop creating a scene here as there are actually other patients here who are getting disturbed.

This actually made Ranveer more angry to the point where he thought of threatening the receptionist fired along with the clinic closed down however his mother reasoned with him to calm him down.

Sudha: Son can you get me some water? I'm feeling very thirsty

Ranveer: Ofcourse mom!

Ranveer goes out and buys a bottle of water and some snacks from a kirana grocery store. As he was on his way back to the clinic he saw a pretty lady arguing with some motorist. And the pretty lady is none other than Ishaani. 

Ishaani: Are you Stupid? Is this what you do while driving? i.e. clicking selfies and talking on the phone half the time? Really who gave you a license in the first place?

Motorist:  Why are you making a big deal out of it?

Ishaani: What do you mean by big deal? You actually hit this poor kid and got him injured and call it a no big deal? On top of that you were planning to flee the scene weren't you if I hadn't intervened here? Just wait and See me call the police

Just as Ishaani was about to call the police the motorist snatches the phone away from her and tries to intimidate her by misbehaving with her until Ranveer steps in and intervenes

Ranveer: Sir, didn't you know eve teasing and misbehaving with women on the street is punishable by law or did you think you could get away with it since no one else would be ready to intervene and just act as bystanders?

Motorist: Who are you and what do you want now?

Ranveer: First please return the lady's phone second drop the kid to the nearest hospital if you don't want us to report you?

Ishaani: Not report him? Why would we do that? He was driving in an irresponsible manner he should be reported!

Ranveer: Yes he should but right now what's more important is giving the kid medical attention which is obviously his responsibility.

Ishaani: And how are you so sure that he will fulfill his responsibility when he actually tried to flee the scene after hitting the kid?

Ranveer: Simple! Hey fellow show me your driving license!

The motorist: Why do you want my driving license?

Ranveer: Are you going to give your license or should I call the police?

The motorist: ok fine!

The motorist takes out his license and hands it over to Ranveer who then takes out his phone and clicks a picture of the license along with the motorist's car number plate

Ranveer: That's how we can be sure about him taking the kid to the hospital

Ishaani: That's really smart!

Ranveer: Of course I'm smart! ( says proudly )

Ishaani: Anyways thank you for helping me out I really appreciate it

Ranveer: It was my pleasure plus people like him need to be taken care of too

And then they both start going in the same direction

Ranveer:  I know you're grateful but that doesn't mean you follow me around

Ishaani: I'm not following you I'm going to the clinic as it falls in the same direction

Ranveer: What a coincidence! I going there too since my mom has her check up but the damned Doctor has not arrived yet. I swear I'm going to get the clinic closed down once we're done with our appointment

Ishaani: Isnt that too harsh? Doctors are busy people too and can get delayed for unavoidable reasons as well, punishing them for something that isnt controllable is just too cold

Ranveer: Well I guess that's there too but the clinic should have informed us earlier at least we wouldn't have  to wait this long for nothing.

As they reached the clinic they parted ways

( Pre-cap: Sudha suddenly faints in the clinic because of which Ranveer  gets even more upset and worried as he is arguing with the receptionist who has already informed the concerned doctor about the situation. Later we see a doctor trying to perform CPR on Sudha to resuscitate her back to consciousness, however when Ranveer sees this he gets angry and pulls the doctor up only to learn that it was Ishaani whom he met earlier on the street )

Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i really loved the family scene of sudha Ritik n ragini.it was so cute.Shesha Shivanya discussing about love life n proposal was so nice.loved their sisterly bonding.Hope shesha meets her love interest soon.poor girl does'nt even have one.Ishveer meeting was so interesting.loved their helping nature.ishani talking abt doctors' condition was good.is she the doctor there?
which actorsa play sudha n Mihir?

if u can plz try to add pics 4 each scene
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

i really loved the family scene of sudha Ritik n ragini.it was so cute.Shesha Shivanya discussing about love life n proposal was so nice.loved their sisterly bonding.Hope shesha meets her love interest soon.poor girl does'nt even have one.Ishveer meeting was so interesting.loved their helping nature.ishani talking abt doctors' condition was good.is she the doctor there?

Ok we will try with pics and Ronit roy is playing Mihir and Gautami Kapoor is Sudha 
Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! Yes she is a doctor the same person who was supposed to do Sudha's check up since their doctor that was supposed to it is on leave.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow...i loved ronit gautami chemistry in kyunki.they were so romantic in kyunki,

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Ok we will try with pics and Ronit roy is playing Mihir and Gautami Kapoor is Sudha 

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,jasminerahul.😊
It was Awesome FF.😊
The Character Sketch was so Interesting.😊
Part-1 was Amazing.😊
The Family Bonging was so Beautiful.😊
The Whole Conversations were so Nice.😊
Rivanya Part was So Cute.😳
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for PM,jasminerahul.😊

It was Awesome FF.😊
The Character Sketch was so Interesting.😊
Part-1 was Amazing.😊
The Family Bonging was so Beautiful.😊
The Whole Conversations were so Nice.😊
Rivanya Part was So Cute.😳
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

Priya 2nd Episode is already posted see it and 3rd episode can come sooner.
Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
The update is gud
Ishveer first meet. Ranveer is unaware that he is complaining about the doctor to same
Also waiting for next.
Also loved other characters
Pm me next time dr
Keep smiling and take care 😉
Rein123 thumbnail

Episode 3

Scene 1

Ranveer enters the clinic reception where Sudha was waiting for him, as he enters he goes straight to her and hands her the bottle of water while he opens he begins to munch on his snacks(Kurkure Masala Munch)

Sudha: What took you so long? Isn't the kirana store just 5 minutes away?

Ranveer: Yes it is but then an unexpected event that had occurred stalled me for quite a while

Sudha: And what would this unexpected event be that it happened to stall you for a while?

Ranveer: Well mom, while coming from the store I saw a girl having a verbal spat with a motorist who was driving in an irresponsible manner as a result of which he got a child injured who then began to misbehave with her. Now as a responsible I couldn't just stand and watch what was happening so I decided to intervene before things got worse.

Sudha: Why didn't you call the police?

Ranveer: I could have called the police but that could have delayed the child from getting the medical attention which he needed first, plus I made sure to take care of this later

Sudha: I see, by the way was she pretty?

Ranveer: Who? And why are you asking this all of a sudden?

Sudha: No reason just asking?

Ranveer: Don't tell me you think I helped her because she was pretty?!

Sudha: That means she was pretty!

Ranveer: Mom! (Makes a face)

Sudha: I'm just pulling your leg, I know you'd help anyone in need

Receptionist:  Number 101! You can go to the Doctor's cabin

Sudha: Ah look! I guess the substitute doctor has come

Ranveer: Yes but why has that receptionist sent the other patient first inspite of us having an appointment here?

Sudha: That's right we should have been sent first

Ranveer approaches the receptionist and begins to argue with her once again

Receptionist: Sir I understand that you'll have an appointment here at the clinic however the concerned doctor who was supposed to attend your mother has taken an emergency leave as a result of which all the appointments scheduled earlier got cancelled. The substitute doctor is hence attending the patients on a first come first serve basis at the moment.

Ranveer: Can't the substitute make an exception here? We have been waiting for two long hours in spite of fixing an appointment earlier plus look at the time now

Receptionist: Sir, I understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused but please bear in mind that there are other patients here having appointments too and they having been waiting long enough as well , but due to the unexpected leave taken by our GP we are currently unable to accommodate all the appointments made earlier.

Ranveer: So what do you suggest we do now?

Receptionist: Sir if you want I can take down your name for an appointment tomorrow

Just as Ranveer was about to consider it Sudha calls him and says that they would wait for their turn

Ranveer: Mom, Why did you agree to wait?

Sudha: Son I know you have a lot of work to do and you have taken out time specially for this, keeping this mind I don't want you to lose track because of this.

Ranveer: Mom Rithik bhaiya is there to handle everything for the time being so you don't worry

Sudha: Yes I know he can handle, but I also know how important your presence and support at work means to him and the company which is why I would rather get done with this is appointment right away.

Ranveer: But Mom?!

Sudha: No buts here just do as I say ok

Ranveer: As you wish

Scene 2

Rithik has just finished signing the contract with his new business associate Mr. Viren Maheshwari  and once everything has been completed they both go out for lunch as a friendly gesture at Zodiac Bistro ( Same restaurant that Maya Sarabhai  from  Sarabhai VS Sarabhai loves ).

At the Restaurant

Viren: Rithik I am very happy that I have chosen to partner with Raheja industries for our latest venture.

Rithik: It will be a pleasure working with you too, but let's not talk about work right now and just focus on what we'll be having for lunch

Viren: Yes ofcourse

And then they call the waiter who takes their order and later after a while comes and serves the same. While they are halfway done they begin with their small talk

Viren: So Rithik are you married?

Rithik: Not yet

Viren: How come? You see to be a pretty eligible bachelor how is it that you still haven't found a girl

Rithik: Oh it's not like that, I do have a girlfriend just that I haven't proposed her yet

Viren: How long have you'll been dating?

Rithik: Almost 5 years

Viren: And you still haven't proposed?

Rithik: what can I do just didn't find the right time or moment for it yet

Viren: Well there is no right time! Trust me if you keep delaying she might lose interest or move on

Rithik: You seem to know a lot about these things

Viren: Learnt this the hard way

Rithik: Oh... sounds like there's a story here

Viren: Yeah I used to have a girlfriend too but like you I too gave work a lot of priority as a result of which I lost her to another guy

Rithik:  So what happened next? Did you manage to win her back?

Viren: Unfortunately no...  But I found someone even better who now happens to be my wife, we got married just two months back

Rithik: Wow congratz on that!

Viren: Thanks! But seriously you need to buck up here or you might lose the girl

Rithik:  Yes I suppose, I'll go buy her the ring and propose her at the world's best restaurant

Viren: Well go ahead! Better now or never

A while later Rithik's phone starts ringing. He takes the phone and sees that it's Shivanya's call, he excuses himself and takes the call

Rithik: Yes Shivanya tell me?

Shivanya: Yes Shivanya tell me? No hi no Hello? What is this a business call?

Rithik: Sorry Sorry I was with a client a while back

Shivanya:  Is it the same person you got the contract signed with?

Rithik: Yes!

Shivanya: I see, anyways congrats on that once again! Anyways I wanted to know are you free this evening?

Rithik: I don't really know but why?

Shivanya: There's something important I want to tell and discuss with you

Rithik gets a little anxious on hearing this

Rithik: What is that has to be discussed cant you do it on the phone?

Shivanya: No we have to meet for this! (Shivanya's thought: How else would I execute my proposal if we don't meet?)

Rithik: Ok but where do we meet?

Shivanya:  Meet me at Kala pradarshan theatre

Rithik: Why there?

Shivanya: Don't ask too many questions and just come here

Rithik:  Ok

Shivanya: Bye!

Rithik: Bye!

And then Rithik goes back to his table with a worried look on his face which Viren notices

Viren: What happened? You look really worried all of a sudden

Rithik: My girlfriend just called and said she wanted to meet me in person to discuss something important

Viren: So what's there to be worried about here?

Rithik: I think what you told me about your girlfriend might happen here

Viren: You're overthinking this

Rithik: I hope I am

Viren:  In that case why don't get over with this?

Rithik: Excuse me?

Viren: I meant make your move today in that case! Where has she called you?

Rithik: At the theatre

Viren: That's even better! Good luck with your proposal

Rithik: Thanks

And once the lunch is over Rithik heads to the jewellery store to get a ring to propose Shivanya before meeting her

Scene 3

At the Clinic

As another hour passed Ranveer noticed Sudha's face turn slightly paler which began to worry him

Ranveer: Mom are you okay?

Sudha: Yes son I am fine ( answering in not a very convincing manner)

Ranveer: Mom why don't we go out and eat something for the time being

Sudha: It's okay, I guess our turn will come soon

Ranveer: Forget about that I'll speak to the receptionist regarding this

Ranveer goes and requests the receptionist to keep their turn on hold as they are going out to eat food and let them in the doctor's cabin as soon as they come back to which the receptionist agrees

Ranveer: Mom she has agreed now let's go and get you something to eat

Sudha: Ok son lets go

As Sudha gets up and begin to leave ahead she faints right before Ranveer who holds on to her to prevent her fall.  In a state of panic Ranveer  goes to the receptionist and demands to see the doctor while the remaining patients surround Sudha trying to help her get up. The receptionist calls and informs the doctor about the situation and assures Ranveer that the doctor will be there soon to address the matter while Ranveer  on the other hand began to panic and argue with the receptionist.

As Ranveer didn't want to wait any longer he decided to take his mother to the doctors room himself rather than waiting for her but just as he was about to do that he notices a lady with a white coat whose back was facing him trying to resuscitate his mother through CPR. Annoyed he approaches her and pulls her away from Sudha only to learn that the Doctor is none other than the girl he helped earlier.

Ishaani: What are doing? ( Ishaani asks annoyed until she realized that Ranveer is the same person who helped her earlier) Hey you're the same person who helped me earlier

Ranveer:  Yes,  and can you explain what you're doing right now to my mother?

Ishaani: She is your mother? (Looks back and forth between Sudha and Ranveer )

What does it look like? I'm trying to help her! Get her to the ER quickly

Ranveer carries his mother to the ER and places her on the check up bed where Doctor Ishaani examines an unconscious Sudha and places her in a position to allow her brain to get sufficient oxygen supply. After a while when Sudha gains consciousness Ishaani gives her some sweetened juice.

Ranveer: What are you doing? My mother is a diabetes patient!

Ishaani: Yes I know that which is why I am giving her this right now since she needs it the most!

Ranveer: Can you explain?

Ishaani: You're mother at the moment is hypoglycemic which means suffering from low blood sugar. Yes this can happen even in diabetic patients.  I believe had skipped her meal right because of which the insulin levels spiked up causing her blood sugar to go down and collapse all of a sudden.

After drinking the Juice Sudha felt better

Ishaani: How are you feeling now?

Sudha: Much better!

And then they proceed with the check up and once they were done Ranveer asks her the reason for why she was late to report on duty

Ishaani: I work as a GP at another branch of this clinic and at the same time do pro bono work for an NGO called Lifeline that organizes free health checkups for the economically weaker sections of our society. Today I was engaged with one of those drives which happens to be miles away from this place until I was notified of Dr. Lata's sudden leave today.

After knowing Ishaani's side of the story Ranveer felt bad about cursing her for coming in late

Sudha: I see, you must be a very busy person then but what you're doing is impressive as well

Ishaani: Thank you, but I guess not everyone understand this (she says this while looking at Ranveer)

Sudha looks at Ranveer and realizes what Ishaani meant and gives Ranveer a nudge hinting at what he needs to do

Ranveer:  I am sorry about how I behaved and what I said to your clinic staff earlier. I didn't really think..

Ishaani: It's alright! You're not really the first one to have this impression, but yes you do owe our receptionist an apology though!

Sudha: Don't worry, I'll make sure he apologises before leaving! Right son?

Ranveer gives Sudha an affirming nod.

Ranveer: I guess we're done here so lets leave mom ( Flustered )

Sudha: Ok son, (turns to Ishaani ) It was a pleasure meeting you

Sudha and Ranveer then leave the clinic and head back home.

Scene 4

At the Rahejas Mansion

Mihir who was about to go upstairs to his room hears the phone ring and answers it

Mihir: Hello!

Caller: Hello Bhaiya! Happy Wedding Anniversary in advance!

Mihir: Mahesh! Thank you so much! How are you and how is everyone in Austria?

Mahesh: I am fine and So is Nishtha and Vikram

Mihir: Tomorrow is Nishtha's niece's  wedding right? How are the preparations going?

Mahesh: They're going well! The wedding ceremony will take place tomorrow in the afternoon while the reception will be later in the evening

Mihir:  I see! Give Naina and her groom our best wishes! By the way you are coming to India for our anniversary right?

Mahesh: Yes ofcourse! In Fact Vikram also wanted to come to India to make his documentary movie on something in India while Divya has been missing Ragini a lot so you can take that as a yes!

Mihir: Brilliant! It's been a very long time since we've seen Vikram and Divya! Rithik, Ragini and Ranveer will really be happy to see them too

Mahesh: Yes of course! Finally we can have our family reunion!

Mihir: Yes definitely! Anyways take care

Mahesh: You too! Bye

Mihir: Bye!

And then Mihir puts the landline down when the doorbell rings. As he opens the door the episode ends!!

( Precap: Naina and Raghav marriage ceremony takes place in Austria shortly after which we see them dancing at the Reception while on the Other hand in India we see Shivanya execute her proposal in style at the Kala Pradarshan Theatre hall on stage)