Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update dear sid is very possessiveness and angry eagerly waiting for next 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sid anger again spoiled their evening poor roli he broke varun's hand he he he is so possessive sid misunderstood & went angrily what will happen next update soon
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sid is very possessive and angry eagerly waiting for next 
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god angry n possessive sid...sid went away angrily wats next? waitng eagerly dear
Ranjani005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no sid's anger is too much what roli said was in a difrent meaning and sid misunderstoond it .always decisons we take rashly will not be a gud soon.hope they become happy again.waiting for next update dear
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SID,i'm also afraid of you...you can't be like this for long...come on, listen to Roli...don't hurt her...poor girl😕
dolphintr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hope they solve their problem soon...don't want them to fight :(
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 6

It wasn't to hurt him. It was to correct him. Roli had always tried to make her Siddhant right; but that never meant he was wrong. But because she wanted him to be the best, wanted people to say that see this man...He's such an adorable person inside out...' She had seen his anger all the while, in fact she married him knowing that he's a little anger shop...but that doesn't matter her. But it hurts...Hurts when he does something wrong, something that may spoil his name.  Today too, all was well and he suddenly got angry and everything messed up. And she tried to explain her side, but he in fact climbed on her words that she's afraid of him. It didn't mean she was  afraid of  him, she just wanted to express that his anger is not good. But he mistook and it has become even worse. Now he's not talking to her believing that she said it because she lost her friendship. Yeah...varun was her friend, but he never was at least a fraction important to her when compared to Sid. He was her world. That world for which she could sacrifice the entire world and leave the entire world. But now he does not understand. She had attempted talking to him at least five times but she faced his ignorance. This was heartbreaking because he never does this to her. He gets angry to her, but that had maximum lasted an hour...not more than that. But today, he had just stayed away from her truly. Absolutely. This made her sad. Even during dinner, he wasn't looking at her; he didn't allow her to serve him too. What mistake did she do to get this big punishment? Thinking all these, she headed to their room. She found him on the bed, turned against the door. She went to the bed locking the door and looked at him. "Siddhant..." she called him. But he didn't pay the least attention that she deserves. He was acting as if she wasn't there in the room. "Siddhant..." she called again and back hugged him lying on the bed and keeping her chin on his wide shoulders. At any other time, Siddhant would have turned to her and smothered her with innumerous kisses, but here he was angry. Angry with her and her words. So he got up from the bed shoving her and in the way, hurting her to the core. "Siddhant ..." she called him. But without facing her he took a pillow and went to the couch. Then getting a blanket from the wardrobe he settled on the couch. Roli's eyes were brimmed with painful tears. Never had he been so rude to her. "Siddhant...don't punish me like this..." begged her. "Punish? I didn't punish you...In fact I'm punishing myself...And no one can prevent me from that..." saying this he turned against her and closed her eyes. Roli helplessly headed to the bed, switched off the light and laid down. She cried as she stared at him sleeplessly. She couldn't sleep without the warmth of his chest or the blissful feeling of his embrace.  He too couldn't even have a catnap without her.  She wanted her on his chest. But now he was hurt more than angry and his complex mind didn't let him forgive her.

~~ He nuzzled his nose deep in to her neck making her go insane. He had come down her jaw line and started placing his wet and openmouthed on her neck and cleavage. He bit her clavicle and she pulled his hairs uncontrollably and moaned "Siddhant...please..." ~~ Roli woke up from the beautiful dream she was having in the sleep that she got finally, by the end of midnight.  She found the bed empty without him and spotted him still on the couch. Two big round tears dropped from her eyes and made way through her cheeks. "Why are you going away from me Siddhant? Why?" cried she and settled again in the bed. Siddhant, who was very well aware of her moves genuinely felt to go to her., but his hurt, his ego and his anger was coming between.  OS he remained so, leaving her in her own medications.

Next morning. Siddhant woke up in the morning and sat up in the couch. Last night was very uncomfortable...One thing and the most important thing; his Roli wasn't in his embrace making his sleep the most blissful one...Second one, it wasn't easy for a six feet guy to shrink to this 5 feet couch. That can ache his back obviously.

He looked around and found Roli nowhere. He was wondering where on earth she could go. He opened the washroom door to check if she's there. But she wasn't there too. That made a fire in his heart. He got out of the room quickly and went around the spacious house to see Roli. He was finally relieved to hear her voice from the kitchen. That one sound is one which his ears can filter out from thousand other sounds. He felt really relieved and in mind asked how his wife can be so simple that she enters kitchen in the early morning when there are several servants who do things at her order. Well..now that he realized she's fine. He headed back to the room. No, he didn't want to melt before her. Not at any cost.

A while later. Sid dressed up for office and reached the breakfast table for breakfast. The servants were arranging the table ready and Roli was also with them. She was wearing a neon saree, her hairs open. Oh god...How can he resist such a sight? She was looking so cute that he just wanted to hug her and and and...But he stopped himself saying to himself that he was angry and was supposed to be angry...He sat on the table throwing secret glances at Roli but ensuring that he makes and impression on her that he's not giving so much as a look to her. Roli was hurt at his reaction but smiled. The servant served Sid with his toast and he started having it with the serious look. Now Roli came to him with a bowl. She smiled at him trying to make him happy as well. "Siddhant...see...I have made your favorite carrot halwa for you...taste it and say our comments..." she said and started serving it in to a bowl. "No...I don't like having dessert right in the morning..." said him and he got up from his chair to wash. Roli was hurt. So much. She had tears in her eyes. She even cried while the elderly servant kept a comforting arm on her shoulders. She bit her lip and tried to smile to convince the servant that she was okay., But inside her soul broke in to pieces. Little later, Sid left for his office not minding to wave a bye at Roli who stood at the doorstep anticipating a single word from him.

Guys...i know this update was bit too harsh...but stay cool..everything is gonna be okay soon...don't worry...Again sorry for the delay in the updates...I'm stuck with lot of work and moreover the grief of present SSK track...you can imagine right what I'm feeling...Well will try my best to come up...And one more thing...I'm not updating sweet n sour today as my mind isn't at all good today...It's supposed to be light hearted but I think I can't make up it now...I'm feeling so terrible...So please understand...but be sure...That Dimar is gonna get good deal in next updates...

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh...sid dnt be angry for long  on ur roli i know u cant 
Waiting for nxt update dear 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh no sid don't be angry from ur roli roshni solve this issue soon waiting for next