himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
fab start dear Sid's anger he hurt roli waiting for next eagerly
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 2

That night. Roli was really mad on Sid for his impulsive behavior. It's not the first time he was getting angry, but being angry before those kids was definitely a bad thing. They are god's children whom she always wishes to see smiling. So hurting them was equal to hurting god.  Sid had returned home. Now he wasn't angry. Issues had settled and so he is entirely calm. Now he really regretted for his act back in school. It was always the same, he used to get angry all of a sudden and then only he'll think of its consequences. Now he could see it. Roli wasn't in the dining room. He called out for her but she didn't come. She's super angry now. He said in his mind. Even at the dinner it was ht servant who served him food. She said that Roli was not hungry and so went to room early. Now he could see that his wife is not in a very good mood. So he too told he is not hungry and headed to his room. This was their relationship. They fought, they loved but one could not eat or sleep without the other. That has remained the same always. He headed to his room upstairs and opened the room door which was closed not locked. He found Roli changing her saree. This brought a mischievous glint in his eyes. He don't know why he thinks so even in this situation. But this mischievous self of his cannot be avoided like his anger,. So he locked the door and then Roli noticed him. She had already removed the pallu but she put it back realizing that his eyes are hungrily running over her. That definitely created a shiver in her spine but she ignored it and just removed her earrings. "Can I help you princess..." he asked holding the pallu. "No..." she said as she moved from him.   "That's not okay...It's a hubby's duty..." said he placing his chin on her shoulders. "She shoved him off but he pulled her to him. "I'm sorry Roli..." he said solely. "I'm not going to forgive you..." said her. "I know Roli...I did wrong shouting before that kids...but see, you know me right...i go and on little things...Sorry..." he said holding his ears. "No...I'm not forgiving you..." said her again. "See...when Siddhant says Roli to forgive, Roli obviously has to do that, so in that situation why should we waste time? Just agree yaar..." he said. "If you think, you've become expert in making me agree, you're wrong..." said Roli. But the next thing she knew was his lips pressed in to hers without a warning. She was shocked and tried to pull back. She wanted to be angry at him but his lips were creating earthquake in her entire body. His tongue encircled hers and she moaned helplessly and started responding. Her one little fist clutched his shirt and other his hair. Finally he pulled back and not even waiting for her reaction swept her off her feet and moved to their bed. Roli wasn't in a situation to respond as he put her on the bed and his hands busily travelled on her frame. He dug his face to her neck and kissed her there deeply driving away her senses and little sanity left in her. He still hungry for her got free from all barriers between them and continued to pleasure her. She screamed and he smiled. He loves it when she screams her name. "I love to hear my name from you Roli...I love it when you moan for me..." Roli s if, obeying his words moaned irresistibly. They were together and this merely a symbol for their love and relationship. The moonlight entered the room through the windows and let the couple enjoy their moments together. Their thirsts quenched as they took each other fully and finally slept in each other's arm making sure that they have nothing more to give each other.

himani_692 thumbnail
romantic updates dear sid is naughty too he he update next soon
swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super update dear sid is angry as well as romantic waiting for next 
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very romantic dear. Waiting for next dear
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dear...i love to see my SID like this...very good choice of selecting the concept ...Roli is so cute & beautiful...but let's see how she gonna handle him...will she b able to change him?very eager to know...updates r AWESOME😛
Edited by i_am_PRASANNA - 8 years ago
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 3

The sunlight was doing a good job of piercing in to the eyes of the couple who were still asleep in each other's arms. No, you couldn't call it couple, because Sid was already awake, but was just lying near Roli. He inhaled the fragrance emancipated from her and felt really blessed to have this girl in his life. She was really special for him. He knew, he had a monster sleeping inside him, a monster who popped out of him every now and then and made him lose his senses. He knew that was difficult to deal, this anger of his, even for him. But this girl, she always copes with every trait of his. If he gets romantic, she just let him pour his love on her, if he's tensed she hugs him and gives him a support and most importantly, when he's angry she keeps peace with him and let him cool. What better can a person expect in his life partner? Practically nothing. His Roli...she was special. And the most beautiful one. He had seen many women in life, but this girl she was special. She was his best friend initially, and then became his love, then his wife and not very late she'd bear his love in her stomach and make him the luckiest man in the world.  As Sid thought all this, he softly kissed Roli on her forehead. Roli felt a feathery soft kiss on her forehead and opened her eyes. And she met the most wonderful and lovable scene she could get ever in her life. Her life, her Siddhant lying beside her looking straight in to her eyes. She too looked in to his eyes. She don't know what magic is in this man that she always gets lost on him. He was her breath. She couldn't live without him. The thought of his absence in her life itself sounded horrible. She knew one thing, the day his breath stops would be her end too. This was his dialogue. Once she asked him "Siddhant...what will you do if I die and some other girl come to your life when you're sitting depressed, just like devdas?" he instantly kept his fingers on her lips and said "Roli...don't tell that...no one can REPLACE you in my life...No one...Let she be the world's most beautiful one, but my eyes won't look her...Because, the day your breath stops, that moment itself I will also die..." How could she say something else to this man. As Roli thought all these, Siddhant just flashed his fingers before her eyes. "Where are you lost Roli..."  he asked. "Nowhere Siddhant...I just got to tell you that I can't live without you...I love you..." she said cuddling to his arms more. "Areyy...don't you think that you're acting a little bit emotional right in the morning? Well...leave these emotions and let's do some romance..." he said hugging her tighter. That was when Roli looked at herself. She was tucked in a blanket covering up to her chest line and he too was in the same plight. She looked t the floor and found their clothes lying all scattered there. She went red at this and he could easily sense her mind. "Roli...romance..." he said. "Romance? What now? Leave me...I got to go..." she said almost rising from the bed and at the same instant falling back realizing her situation.  Siddhant instantly went over Roli and picked her clothes lying on the floor and threw it to a farther distance where she couldn't get it. Now he withdrew himself from her and smiled.  Roli looked at Sid's sudden movie and rolled her eyes. "Siddhant...my clothes..." she said. "Oh ho...You were going right...go take it...But I'm telling, it's damn cold...So I'm not gonna give you any blanket or thing..." he said naughtily. "Siddhant..." she pleaded. "Roli..." he too said in the same tone. "So what you want?" she asked him without a way. "You..." he said. She smiled unknowingly. She loves it when he craves for her. Why not, this Greek god is just hers. No one else have right on him. But as she thought all this he had already begun the work of romancing her again. She smiled and gave herself to him again. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Much later, Siddhant got dressed for office. Roli helped him to wear his shirt. What to do, this big boy forgets to wear shirt when she's around. "Roli..." he called. "Hmmm..." she replied. "Are you not going to school?" he asked. "Areyy buddhu..it's Sunday..." she replied smiling like the sound of bangles.  "Oh...I forgot..." he said. "Why not? Going to office this Sunday too na?" she said pouting her lips. "I'm going because I got some emergency work...if not I would have not got up from bed now and remember... you too would have been in the bed..." he said. She looked away seeing his naughtiness. "But today...We're going out evening..." he said. "Really..." she asked excited. "Hmmm...I'll come soon and we'll go out and enjoy..." he said. "I love you yaar..." she said hugging him. "I love you too na yaar...Now got to go...Bye..." he kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. She followed him till the door and then waving bye to him, went back to their room.

himani_692 thumbnail
awesome dear loved the dialogue the day your breath
stops, that moment itself I will also die obviously its Rosid dialogue don't know why these CVS don't understand this update next soon can't wait