superb dear i think sid not come in evening waiting for nxt
swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
fab update dear waiting for next 
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it so much...aw,i don't know how much i love this adorable ROSID...they r mad for each other in this ff...their love is so heart warming...please update soon as soon as u get free...
Edited by i_am_PRASANNA - 8 years ago
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[

CHAPTER 4

[BR Siddhant was really busy at work. And during its course, as usual his employees were getting to see his anger as and when, for minute reasons. But they didn't respond, for they knew that this was a trait of him which cannot be changed, but could only be adjusted. And the adjustment was not that difficult, taking in to consideration the fact that he was good and helpful to the fullest when he's anger free.  Sid was checking some file and found an error in it. His manager was standing next to him with the expression of a prey all prepared to be caught by the predator. "What is this??" asked Sid. "What are you people doing here? I don't understand...I'm telling you...Just correct this and bring to me in an hour...An hour...got it?" and he forwarded the file to the manager. Manager was like, "oh god...I'm dead..." "Sorry sir...I'll correct now..." said him. "You better correct it..." said Sid angrily. Everyday this stupid guy would do something to make him go out of his wits. He was angry and seemed people loved seeing him so. And that was when his beloved wife called him. His face was still grim with the effect of the error in the file, but the charm of his wife made him cool a bit. "haan...tell me Roli..." he said uninterestingly. "Whom did you fight with now?" asked Roli from the other side. "How did you know that I fought with someone?" he asked confused. "Come on...I'm seeing this lion for 6years and staying with him for the last 4 months...Won't I know?" this definitely brought a smile on his face.  "Oh Acchha...So I'm lion...So sherni...Why are you calling me now? To hear the regular angry dose from your sher?" he asked. "No no...I wasn't expecting this lion to pick up the phone..." she said. "Then did you want this romantic hubby of yours to pick the phone?' he asked smiling. "Of course...I'm in romantic mood..." she said. "Really...Roli...wait...I will come home now..." he said rising from his chair. "Wait...wait...no need to come home..I just wanna hear romance through words..." she said. "Only through words?" he asked. "Ya...Only through words..." she said. "that's not fair.." he said pouting his lips "Now stop pouting your lips and tell me when I should get ready? Now don't tell me you got some important work and so you're not coming..." she said. "Awww...Baby...I'm coming...No change in the plan...Well...get ready by 5...And then we'll go..." he said. "Okay...I'll be ready...Thank you..." she said excitedly. "Keep the thanks pending because I'm gonna charge it from you in different way...in romantic way..." he said mischievously. "You're talking as if you charge with romance only for thanks..." said Roli slowly, fairly inaudible. But he'\s smart, he can pick her words easily. "What did you say?" he asked naughtily. "Nothing...now hanging up...finish all your anger till evening and then we got to go...okay..." she said. "Okay..." he said like and obedient kid. "Bye...love you..." said her. "Love you too..." he said and she hung up. He looked at her photo for a while, caressed it and then with a smile continued his work.
[BR

[BR Roli got ready by 4:30 in a very simple saree and was filling her hairline with vermillion. Suddenly a hand stopped her. She looked in to the mirror of course knowing who it is. There he was, her hubby wearing a handsome smile on his face. "Why you take trouble when I'm here for this Roli?" he asked. Roli smiled and forwarded the vermillion box to him. He smiled and looked to the box. Then he took a pinch of the vermillion, the symbol of their marriage which was destined to keep them together for 7 lives, and with all love filled her hairline once again.  .Roli closed her eyes in happiness and satisfaction and a happy tear escaped her eyes. "I love you..." said her hugging him. I love you too..." said him and they hugged each other, tighter, with the hug getting  madder a more passionate with every passing moment. Finally they released the hug and Roli turned towards the mirror to wear her mangalsutra.  She was struggling with it, when Sid caught hold of it and slowly made her wear it. Then bending down he kissed her neck. Roli closed her eyes in the sudden closeness. Sid smiled and kissed her neck again. Roli was ready to burst with the sweet torture now. "Siddhant..." she cried softly. Now with this, Sid was really turned on. He turned her towards him and hungrily caught hold of her lips. Roli was surprised but closed her eyes and cuddled to him and allowed him to taster her lips. He filled his thirst with the extreme sweetness of her lips and irresistibly bit her lips. "Siddhant..." she moaned and pushed him away from her holding his hair. She looked at his eyes to see the shadow of passion in them for her. Sid too looked in to her eyes and was about to hug her. Suddenly Roli remembered that they were having a plan and so stopped him "Siddhant...We got to go out...please...Please go and fresh up and come fast..." she requested. "Roli..." Si8d asked with half mind. "Please Siddhant..." she pleaded. He smiled and nodded. Then kissing on her cheeks, he took his towel and rushed to washroom whilst Roli watched him with a smile on her lips.
[BR
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear loved it hope his anger again doesn't spoil their eve waiting for next update soon
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting roshini update soon

Ranjani005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid's anger can only be controlled by roli.she is the one who can tolerate his anger too .ya his staff too had to tolerate but it was out of compulsion but roli is the only one who loves him to the core to tolerate his anger as well as make dis mad man come into a happy mood.dis concept is different and i love the pace of the story too
swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super update dear waiting for next 
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
excellent updates dear..luvd it a lot
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 5

Not very late from then, Roli and Sid were preparing to go out. Sid wasn't really interested to go out, he wanted to spent time indoors with his Roli. But Roli was too adamant in the matter. She wanted to go out and it meant she wanted. Well...He had made her make him wear his shirt, which was very common. Roli couldn't took straight to him as she made him wear the shirt, because no one can resist Siddhant's charm,, not even Roli.  But Sid definitely chuckled at the point. "Why are you laughing?" asked Roli as she buttoned up his shirt till the upper mid. Sid removed her hands from him and buttoned the next button and left the others open though Roli isn't that fond of it. But she asked the question again instead of criticizing the way he wore his shirt. "You're so funny Roli...Actually how many times have you seen me so and even worse? Come on...I'm your hubby and we are married for 4 months...Still why are you blushing when you make me wear this shirt?"He asked mischievously.  Roli looked at him straight and said "Siddhant...you don't understand..." she said and turned against him to go. But he yanked her on his chest in one go. He looked in to her eyes and asked huskily. "Let me try to understand...tell na..." he said. Roli was tomato red by now. His one hand on her hip and other holding her hands made her go weak in her knees. "Tell me..." he asked again. "Wo...me...I can't see you so because..." she stopped. "Because..." he asked again. "Because you're too hottt..." said her and hugged him to hide herself.  Sid smiled and pulled her closer to him. But she stopped him showing him the wall clock which ticked 5:30. "Let's go..." said her. "Okay...but I'll show you how hot I'm at night...okay..." he asked mischievously. She looked away and they both started their evening out. Sid asked the driver to give him the car keys because he loves everything to be private when she and he are on a date Roli was also happy about it because a world just for them where there were no interferences were so dreamy and perfect. Sid started the car to their destination- the theatre.

Within fifteen minutes of a romantic ride, Sid and Roli reached the theatre.  The theatre owner was a friend of Sid and so after parking the car, he held Roli's hands and walked towards the man. But then a man dashed with Roli Sid felt it was a purposeful, decadent act. He couldn't tolerate anyone else to touch his Roli rather than him.   "You..." Sid caught hold of the collar of the man and shouted. Roli tried to stop him but he was too quick in slapping the man and kicking him to the ground. "Siddhant...stop it..." cried Roli whilst people assembled around them not knowing what the matter was.  "how dare you touch my Roli? How dare you?" asked Siddhant in uncontrollable anger. Roli was shocked to see Sid sop monstrous. She tried to pull him back but to no avail. "Siddhant...it was an accident...he didn't do it purposefully...Try to understand..." said Roli. "No Roli...I can understand...he did purposefully...To touch you...to..." he stopped in absolute rage. "But Siddhant...He's blind...How can he do something deliberately to Bhabhi...he's working here in the fruit shop and he's a decent man." said the theatre owner in utter surprise. This made Sid to stop. Roli's eyes were filled with tears. She helped the man to get up. People were throwing malevolent glances at her and Sid, but none responded as they knew that he was really powerful and rich. Roli made the man stand upright and joined her hands in front of him. "Bhaiyya...I'm really sorry...it was not purposeful...he just...he had just mistaken...please forgive us..." Sid was really guilty but he didn't like his Roli joining hands before anyone other than god. "Roli...what are you doing?" asked Sid. "Can't you see?" asked Roli angrily. "He's such an arrogant man..." said a guy from the crowd. Now this too really turned on Sid. "You..." Sid tried to move to the guy but Roli stopped him. "Wait...Don't do anything stupid...Don't do anything if you love me..." Sid was silent now. Roli opened her purse and took few thousands from it. "Bhaiyya...please don't misunderstand me...I'm giving this for my satisfaction If you don't accept this I won't be able to forgive myself..." she handed over the cash to the man. He was hesitant at first but soon accepted. "It's okay behanji...I understand...I don't have anything bad for you or your husband...God will keep you happy always..." the man blessed them and walked away. Sid looked at Roli and tried to smile. "Shall we go..." he asked "Go alone and enjoy..." said Roli and she walked away with tears in her eyes. Sid tried to stop her but she didn't listen to him. She hired an auto and started home even without minding to see Sid. Sid was really shocked, so without thinking a bit,. He started his car to rush to home.

Soon, Sid reached home. The servants were really surprised to see Roli arrive in auto first followed by Sid in car. They knew that something was wrong but unlike other servants who are too fond of poking nose in to their master's matters, they remained silent. Sid rushed to see Roli and found her in their room. He was really guilty for spoiling her mood. She was crying on their bed. "Roli..." he called her and touched her shoulders. "Don't touch me..." shouted Roli. Sid was shocked and was hurt to see Roli totally drenched in tears. "Roli...Please don't cry...don't cry...I'm sorry...please..." he said genuinely. "What sorry Siddhant? How long will this go on...This anger of yours...I'm seeing this for the past 6years...Still you're the same...Do you know what you did today? That poor man..Even without seeing what happened, you slapped him...How can you be so arrogant?" she asked with tears. Sid was sad but he wasn't completely okay with Roli's allegations. "I thought he tried to misbehave to you...How can i tolerate that when someone else than me touch you? This Roli is just Siddhant's, just Siddhant's...I'm responsible to protect you..." he said holding her shoulders. But Roli shoved him off.  "Siddhant...I understand...But how can you overreact? He didn't touch me purposefully...he bumped me with me accidently.  You're always the same...remember, what did you do to Varun back in the college when he just hugged me friendly? You broke his hands...He wasn't okay for two months...that way I lost one of my biggest friendships because of your possessiveness...Still I kept quiet...But now this is repeating...Now I'm seriously afraid...I'm afraid of you..." she said it in emotions flooding her mind but Sid took it for serious. "You're afraid of me? Good...very good...And you're concerned of your lost friendship rather than me...ya I' m selfish...but now knowing that your friendship meant to you more than me, I don't want to tell anything...I'm defeated in my love...Now you should not be afraid..I'm not coming to interfere in your matter..." saying this he stormed out of the room leaving Roli in utter shock and sadness.