ROSID/AVIMAN FF : LOVE YOU MY INCENCED GUY

Posted: 8 years ago
BR]
 Hi guys...An again a new FF...I know Sweet n Sour is yet to be complete, but as you guys always know, I'm little impatient...I can't write the same story continuously and there's where I feel  I need to begin something new.  So listen my Mallu friends, how many of you're Dulkhar fans? Well...being a Dulkhar fan or not has nothing to do with here apart from the fact that the concept of this Ff is inspired from the trailer of one of his movies. "The movie is named kali' means anger in Malayalam. You would call me crazy because this movie isn't even released and I'm after it. But there I have the liberty to think of my own right? Well...I keep my tongue tied and here's the concept...

It's about a man who's got anger in the tip of his nose and you guys very well know who he is...So his anger is a constant problem right from his college life to his professional life. A girl who had role in his life since college days and ended up as his wife (You too know who she's). She's the one who gets trapped between his anger and her love for him. So we'll see if that girl will manage that guy? Come on...I mean, will Roli be able to handle the hot, angry, steaming Siddhant Bharadwaj? Let's see... Here's the prologue...

LOVE YOU MY INCENCED GUY- A ROSID FF BY ROSHNI STARRING MANISH RAISINGHAN AND AVIKA GOR.

WARNING: This story is on RoSid played by Manish and Avika and no new modifications in roles by CVS are applicable here. Only true Rosidians are requested to read...fans who think someone else than Avika as Roli better don't read...

PROLOGUE

This is impossible, quiet impossible, thought poor Roli as she tried to tame and angry Siddhant Bharadwaj. He's shivering in anger now and she just don't know how to deal with him. It's 2 years since they're dating with a five year age difference between them and this will be the two hundredth time he's going mad on her. What to do? He got anger in tip of his nose as everyone says.  He was always been the same and she doubt if she had actually fallen in love with the anger of this angry young man.  Well, that discussions can wait because at present things are going so bad with Sid being more mad with every passing second.  "Siddhant..." Roli called slowly as she touched his shoulder and tried to calm him. "Don't dare to touch me..." he spat at her. "Come on Siddhant...now don't go mad over me? Why on earth do you do this?" asked Roli sadly. "Roli...you're not speaking...Okay...and you don't know what you did? Why on earth did you talk to that Rohan? Don't you know I DON'T LIKE him?" asked Sid. Roli felt to hit her head on a stone. She kept her hand on her hip and looked at Sid. "So it's for the little matter you threw my bag away, broke the cups at canteen and scolded me? You're..." she was cut by his words. "Little thing? This is little thing for you? No...it's not little thing...I don't like you talking to that idiot Rohan...whatever the matter is...You're MINE..Heard...You're only MINE...And I don't like all these..." Now Roli felt an urge to smile and cry at the same time.  His concern and possessiveness was undoubtedly charming but his anger. That was something very difficult to deal with. He rose from the stone where he was sitting all the while to go. But she held his hand and stopped him. She quickly hugged him and Siddhant. "I'm sorry...Don't be mad one.." Sid melted at her sincere words. He hugged her back tightly and said in her ears "Don't make me angry..."

So please tell me your reviews now...

Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 8 years ago
Fab concept dear 
Yaa I'm also fan of dulkhar 
Looking forward for your updates 
awww sid is so cute & possessive loved his dialogue u r mine he looks hot when he is angry let's see how roli handle this angry young man waiting for next update soonEdited by himani_rosid - 8 years ago
interesting and very cute...loved the concept and for ur story take this🤗
Super start dear...waiting for kali and ur nxt update..
amazing start dear waiting for next updates
Amazing roshni u are,crazy your work also I love this. 
super update loved sid's possessiveness towards roli
Hi roshini awesome idea...yes even I am eagerly waiting to watch Kali and the  for this ff...all the best...

Dedicated to AviMan who made this couple named RoSid a wonder...Love you Avika Gor and Manish Raisinghan.

CHAPTER 1

4 years later.

"Siddhant...just give sweets to that baby too..." said Roli as she continued distributing sweets in the left row. Children were smiling at her, eating the sweets and some dropped them on floor. Then Roli took a fresh sweet and fed them with her own hands. "Thank you miss..." they replied in squeaky voices and some replied through actions. Roli smiled at them with extreme happiness and continued her work. Siddhant who was watching his wife working and helping her as and when was charmed by her. Siddhant Bharadwaj, the No.1 businessman of India, had finally found some time to visit this special school run by his wife amongst his busy schedule. Yeah she runs a special school for socially background, physically challenged and disabled and autistic children. And truly she was doing such an awesome job.  Now he really feels proud of her. He had asked her thousand times why she chose this job when she was educated enough to bag a job that would get her lakhs a month. Lakhs wasn't the issue; actually he could make a whole building with currency notes. He was that rich. He had grown significantly in business field in these four years. But whenever he told this to her, she smiled and replied "Siddhant...the smiles of those children are thousand times worthier than a heavy salary..."  And he agreed to it now. Roli kissed a girl baby lovingly and Sid touched his cheeks. Roli looked at him and asked "What" He now went near her and hissed in her ears "I wish I was that child..." Now Roli gave him a look and he winked at her. She slightly hit him on his hands and said "You mischievous guy.." "Haan...I'm mischievous...but only with you sweetheart..." said him leaning to her. Roli instantly pushed him back and said "Siddhant...Kids?" Roli warned. "haan..We'll have kids soon...You just cooperate..." Now Roli was really going mad. "Buddhu..I'm not telling that...I'm telling that kids are watching us..." Sid looked around and found all eyes on them. "Uncle and aunty were playing..." excused Siddhant and the kids laughed aloud. Siddhant bit his binger and Roli went away stepping on his feet in anger. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Everything was going fine until that phone call came. Sid's phone rang and he attended it. Roli looked up from the kids as she always knows such phone calls make him mad. "What? Why don't you do that? How many times should I tell you stupid...Don't say more...you don't mess things up...I'm coming..." Sid shouted so loud that some kids became afraid and started crying. Now this made Roli really worried. She had brought him here o that he'd just spend some time calmly forgetting all his tensions. But here to, he's starting. Amidst their 6 years love and 4 months of marriage, she had seen this anger of his several times. During college days, it was for something else and now it's for something else. He was all red with anger and the kids were crying. "Stop..." Sid shouted in anger and Roli was shocked. "Siddhant...Stop it...they're kids, see how they're afraid...Why're you getting so mad..." she asked him. "Roli...it's not that...See what that manager had done..My contract...How can't I be angry?" he questioned her. "Siddhant...If you're angry...Just calm...why you are showing your anger on kids?" she asked him with tears in her eyes. "Oh so you're concerned of kids...okay...Then deal with them...I'm going..." and he stepped out angrily. She followed him but he got inside his car and without any word went off. Roli stood there in tears. A little kid came in held Roli's knees. "Don't cry miss...Uncle will talk to you..he's not cutty..." Roli took the child in her arms and cried. She was hurt. Deeply hurt.