Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tatmantad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
we can understand roshini..infact every rosidian are going through this...take your own time...and clear up the mess...and yes in sweet and sour try showing rosid's revenge on that simar...will be waiting for you...
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
suprb dear..n ha v understand ur position dear..bt still u tried ur best n gave superb upd...lets c hw far sid vl maintaing his anger
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 7

The whole day was very bad day for Roli. She couldn't eat, sleep or concentrate on anything she was doing. As she felt really bad, she went to the school so that the little smiles may be successful in changing her mood. There too, he was just immersed in his thoughts. But for the happiness of the children she smiled and acted if nothing is wrong. She tried his number more than a dozen times, but he didn't respond. He was melt of course, by the tears in her eyes which he didn't fail to notice. But he didn't want to lose it that soon. SO he gave a buildup. Buy now, Roli's anger turned in to anger. If he isn't concerned about her, she too isn't...She said in her mind.

That night. Siddhant was anticipating to talk to Roli at dinner but she didn't turn up. When he asked the servant about her absence at the dining she told that Roli wasn't\t hungry.  He could of course guess that this was the result of her anger. It was Roli's habit to skip food when she's sad, angry or emotional. Typical girl. But he knew how to tame her. Deciding that he'd balance everything at their bedroom, he walked towards their room. He entered the room to see Roli spreading her bedding on the floor. He was surprised by her act. He entered the room with the same angry expression which maintained since last evening and locked the door. Then reaching her he asked. "Why are you spreading this?" "Why can't I do that too? When you can sleep on couch I can sleep on bedspread as well..." she retaliated. Sid got a smile seeing her. "Roli...sleep on the bed..." said him. "No..." she repeated. "Roli..." "No,..." finally seeing no way that she'd agree, Sid in one go swept her off her feet and puit her on bed. "Sleep here..." he ordered. But Roli got up from the bed and reaching the floor laid down on the bedspread.. "i told na...I'm gonna sleep here.,.." she said. "Okay..." aid him and again he came and picked her in his arms. This time she was punching him to let he go. But he dropped her on the bed and got on top of her. Now there was no way for her to escape. Yet she protested. "Leave me...i must go..." she shouted. "You're not going..."  said him and he dug his face deep  in her neck. Roli gasped at his sudden act. "Siddhant..." she called trying to get some strength in her call. He left a wet kiss on the crook of her neck and looked up at her. Roli looked away not able to bear his gaze. "Leave me..." she said. "Why? Are you still afraid of me?" he asked sarcastically. Roli gave him an angry look. "Oh you'll have to pick me from floor. I'll become ashes now..." said Siddhant naughtily. Now with this Roli really lost it and she started beating him wherever she could. Siddhant tried to shield himself and started laughing loudly. "Laugh slow you moron..." said Roli as she also started smiling. Id sat up in the bed laughing. "I hate you..." said Roli as she hit him with a pillow. "Acchha..." said Sid as he snatched the pillow and leant on to her., "Come again..." he said. "I hate you...you angry moron..." said Roli. "Awww" said Siddhant. "I missed you..."said Roli as she hugged him and he hugged her back. "I missed you too..." he murmured. "But this is not good...this anger..." said Roli. "Roli enough...i haven't slept whole night yesterday...now if you start your classes, I can neither get tit today...so come let's sleep..." he said trying to keep her quiet. "You don't listen to me!!! Whatever I'm saying you're just ignoring..." said her adamantly. "Oh my naughty kid...We'll talk of it tomorrow...I'm not ignoring..I swear I'll listen to you tomorrow..." he said like begging. "Okay..."said Roli. "Good..." now come..." said him. He laid down and she laid next to him keeping her head on his chest. "this pillow is the best..." said Roli as she smiled. "Acchha...I'm pillow for you..." he asked. "Ya...you're my pillow... my bed... my.." she stopped in middle. "Roli...if you go on so., I won't sleep nor I will let you sleep..." said Sid naughtily. "No need...let's sleep today...i need to go to class tomorrow..if you start I will not get up from bed even at 11..." she said pouting. "okay...but don't think I will leave you tomorrow..." he said. "Silence...you're not talking and me too...now who speaks is donkey..." Roli said. Sid kept silence ad smiled. Roli too smiled. But Roli remembered something and started "Siddhant..." "He he... Roli Donkey!!!Donkey!!!!" Sid started teasing her. Roli pouted. "haan...you spoke too...so you too are donkey...Siddhant donkey..." she too said giggling. "Okay...then we will make the donkey couple..." said him smiling. "oaky...now sleep..." said Roli as she kept her head on his chest. Sid smiled and hugged her tightly and slept with the same smile.

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear 
Ha ha donkey couple both will make perfect couple 
Waiting to see naughty sid 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha donkey couple loved it Rosid are so cute & adorable waiting for next update soon
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks roshini...thanks for making us happy...
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Realy romantic where r u dear. Waiting for next
dolphintr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Still waiting...plz update soon
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting roshni for both stories updates
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 8

That morning Roli woke up and rubbed her eyes only to find her sleeping on the pillow.  She was surprised. It was just 7 and Sid is not habituated to wake up this early. 7 was an early time for him unlike for her who considered 7 really late. So she hurriedly woke up. Looking around she saw a note on the table. She took it and read. ~~~~~Roli...got some serious work at office...So I'm leaving...my phone would be switch off as I got some important meeting...Don't get worried...I'm fine...with love, yours Siddhant...~~~~~Roli sighed relieved that he's fine. She wondered what important project made him leave bed before 7...Well...that's going to be some big deal. Thinking this she entered the washroom top start her day.

Much later around 10 in the school. Roli was teaching the kids. "So A for Apple..."  she spelled to the little kids. "So what is the color of the apple?" she asked the kids and turned to see out. There she saw the shock of her life. Her eyes widened on the sight. There was Siddhant, sitting on his latest model bike. He was wearing a black shiny blazer and white t shirt along with black jeans. The same outfits he used to wear back then when they were studying.  That cool glasses managed to hide his eyes just like they did during their college days. It was very difficult to learn his expressions when these glasses were on. But that was all back in college. How's it possible that he was in the look. As she looked out continue sly, removed the glasses and winked at her. Roli was surprised. She rubbed her eyes to see if it was true. He was still there. She pinched herself to see if it was her fantasy. But no, it pains...Which meant it was real. Roli tried looking away from him. She continued the class but her concentration was somewhere else. She was so much lost that she said "S for Siddhant..."   She realized how big blunder she did when she heard the kids laughing.  "Roli...go now or you'll end up with more blunders..." said a voice. She found Anamika, her friend and co-administrator of the institution. "Anu...you..." she called in heated embarrassment. "Go now...he's waiting..." said Anu. "But Anu...Kids..." she reminded. "Roli...you have employed us 15 teachers not to look and see the fun...We love working here...Now go...Your S for Siddhant is waiting..." said Anu. "Anu..." Roli called with a pinch of red shade on her cheeks. "Go na..." Anu said. Roli smiled and went out of the room of course saying bye to the kids. God knows when she could come back because the person out is the craziest creature on the face of earth probably- Siddhant Bharadwaj. Roli walked to the yard and stopped near Sid. She was surprised to see this avatar of him after so long. "Siddhant...you???like this???" she asked puzzled. Siddhant now kept his forefinger on her lips. "Ssshhh...Silence...How much do you talk?" he asked. Roli looked at him dazed. "See...take this and go..." said Sid giving a cover to Roli. "What's this?" asked Roli innocently. "Roli...Roli...Roli...How much questions you ask? Now take this and go to the dormitory..." said Sid. "Dormitory?" asked a confused Roli. "No...You change here itself..." said Sid. "Change? What's in it?" she asked confused and trying to open the cover. "Roli...go now. We got less time...go...No more words..." Sid said so much that without asking, poor Roli went directly to the dorm.

Much later. Sid was looking for Roli when she finally appeared before his eyes. For a moment, he felt really spaced out. Roli walked to him quite shy and with a smile. Yes...it was a shock for her too. To find those jeans and t-shirt in the cover that he gifted her. And those cool glasses, jacket etc. everything, quite fashionable and matching to his outfits. She felt really odd to wear them at first; because for more than 3 years, she's just wearing saree...She had even stopped using salwars. And now back to these college stuff wasn't easy. But this was something that her Sid brought for her, with all love. So there is no discouragement for him. Not at all...So she wore all of them, except the cool glasses because she felt too odd to wear it before her staff who had seen a totally different Roli.  Roli stopped near his bike and looked down unable to face him. "So...hi Roli Dwivedi..." said Siddhant. Roli looked at him surprised not knowing why he called her so. "Roli Dwivedi?" she asked confused. "haan...this is the Roli Dwivedi look...My wife Roli Siddhant Bharadwaj us a poor kitten...": said Sid. "Siddhant..." called Roli smiling. "Roli...can I tell something? You're looking so pretty...Seems that our college life days returned..." he pulled her close. But Roli being aware of their position just jerked out of his hold. "Siddhant..Don't forget we're at school..." said her. "So what? You're my wi...no...for today, you're not my wife...you're my girlfriend..." said Sid. "girlfriend? Siddhant..." smiled Roli. "okay...now come on...we'll start..." said him. "Where?" she asked confused. "hell..." said him. She stared at him. "Won't you come if I call you..." he asked raising his eyebrows. "Do you have any doubt...If you say, Roli die..I will..." Sid kept fingers on her lips. "Roli...don't you think you're being a soap opera heroin these days...Emotional drama...Pagal ladki.." said him. "I":m pagal? You're pagal..." said Roli. "okay okay...Now waiting for whom? Sit on bike..." said Sid. "My kids? I got class..."opposed Roli. "Roli...I'm taking you to plan about your kids' only...But it will be mine as well...So come...Anu will manage the rest..." said Sid. Roli blushed a little but being his regular talk, she ignored it and sat on the bike. Some kids came out with Anu and waved bye to rosid. Roli and Sid smiled and Roli sat the bike. RoSid started their journey to a world of their own, full of romance and fun.