Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
BR]
CHAPTER 33BR]

The doctor smiled to Siddhant. "They are having normal weight...not a problem actually..." Sid looked up from the kids and asked. "How's Roli?" the doctor smiled. "She's fine...we're transfusing some blood right now...in two three hours, she'll be conscious...So no worries..." she said. Sid sighed in relief. "Can I see her Ma'am..." he asked. "Little later Siddhant...not now..." sad the doc. Sid nodded. He looked at the little ones in her hands. He lowered his lips to their foreheads and kissed them. They were so cute. Their little eyes tightly closed. Sid felt the heavenly feeling of fatherhood and just kept them close to his heart. "sir... the nurse reminded him. He gave the kids to the nurses half heartedly though with a smile. Meena and Gautam looked the kids lovingly and in no time they were taken in.

Much later. Roli and kids were shifted to the room. Sid was on top of excitement. His employees had already filled the hospital room with stuff for children as per his order. Roli was laying with the two little bundles of joy inside the cradles on her either sides. She was tired and sleepy so the doctor gave her a sedative. Sid was just admiring her and the little ones. Their little eyes, nose everything. The baby girl is just his Roli and the boy he himself, thought him as he gazed at their cute little faces. Being twins they weighed less than normal single babies, but that wasn't a real problem. They were healthy to the core and the doctor had assured that they had no health issues.

Soon Roli opened her eyes and was really happy to see Siddhant. "Siddhant..."she called in a very weak voice. Sid reached her and smiled at her. He pecked her forehead very softly. "See...the two little kittens..." he said pointing at the cuties. "Give them to me..." said Roli. Sid took the baby girl from the cradle and made her lay on one side. Roli just embraced the baby with her hand and softly kissed on its head. Meanwhile, Sid took the other baby and made it lay on the other side. Roli kissed it too. "How cute...They're..." sad Roli. "Really..So cute...See...Roli we foolishly challenged that they'll be girls and boys.. But see, one girl, one boy, they defeated both of us and at the same time made both of us winners..." said Sid. "you know..This little girl..she just look like you..She was searching the nurse's pocket a while ago...accidentally I mean..." Sid said. "I know...after all, it's your daughter..." said Roli with a smile. Sid rolled his eyes and smiled.  "but thank you Roli...I'm so happy that these two are finally in my hands...you know I was waiting for this moment for long...and now it's true...Now I'm waiting for them to call me Papa.." said Sid excitedly. Suddenly the children started crying. "See...They're calling me Papa in their language..." said Sid. Roli smiled and said "Areyy... they're not calling you papa...Instead they're saying...this papa. Never closes his mouth and he never understand that we're hungry..." "Oh ho...Sorry sorry...Papa will buy biscuits for you.." said Sid. Roli hit her head seeing his innocence. "Bhuddhu...they're not one year old to have biscuits...now they'll just have milk..That too my milk, nothing else...Okay..." said Roli. Sid scratched his head sheepishly and smiled. "I knew!" he said. "I know you knew it!!!" said Roli as she smiled. "Siddhant...just bring one baby close to me.." said Roli. Sid did so and picked the other one in his arms. Roli started feeding the baby girl whilst Sid just smiled. A little later, Sid showed his pinky finger to Roli. Roli raised her eyebrows. "You stupid...Pinky promise now!!!See...I'm feeding..." she said. "Areyy Roli...this is not pinky promise...i said that...see...your son na...he peed on my shirt...badmash..." Sid said with a handsome smile on his lips., Roli controlled her laugh and  looked at Sid who was standing with the kid with his shirt wet. "Badmash...Papa will change this wet cloth now..." said him as he carefully changed the baby's cloth .Roli watched the scene with a smile.  Soon Sid gave the boy to Roli for feeding and played with the girl.  After feeding, Sid put the babies back to cradle and the two little diamonds started sleeping closing their eyes tight. "Roli...We have to fix name for them..."said Sid. "Name for my son is fixed...Aaryan..." said Roli. Sid raised his eyebrows. Achhha...if that's the case, the name of my daughter is Ahalya..." Roli smiled. "Aaryan is very nice name..." said Sid. "Ahalya too...that's superb..." she complemented. "After who kept the name? so it's obvious that it'll be superb..."asked Sid with a mischief smile. Roli smiled and he kissed on her forehead. He was boundlessly happy to see his little family.   This was the best phase of his life doubtlessly. Feeling of a father, made him complete the feeling of a family man. Yes, his family was complete with his wife and two little stars.

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice name aaryan and ahalya superb eagerly waiting for nxt dear
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww this was so cute & the pinky promise one was so funny & papa will buy buscuits ha ha hillariuos sid is so cute Aryan & ahalya nice names dear awesome loved it waiting for next update soonEdited by himani_rosid - 7 years ago
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Realy cute dear. Waiting for next dear
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So so cute love it waiting for next 
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So cute update rosid & their cuties amazing
zoya.rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Cute Update, Loving it ROSHINI DEAR. 😛
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[BR]
EPILOGUE

After 2 and a half years. One late afternoon. Roli was preparing carrot halwa as it was Siddhant's favorite . She was humming a song when she heard some noise.  It felt like the breaking of something. Oh god!!!Did Siddhant begin his anger again, thought Roli as she switched off the stove. She walked in to their room with anxiety.  She was surprised to see Siddhant sitting working on laptop.  Is he acting, doubted Roli. "Siddhant...Who broke something now?" she asked sternly. "Broke??? What are you saying Roli? Who broke what???" asked a confused Siddhant. "Broke what, that only you know...you only did this na...you started your anger again?" asked Roli in a upset tone. Siddhant stood up from the couch and reached Roli. He back hugged her and kept his chin on her shoulder. Roli tried to push him way. "Roli...believe me...it's not me...i didn't break anything or get angry...see...you know right...these two and half years, have you seen me getting angry unnecessarily at least for one time? Tell me..." Sid asked her. Roli turned to him and looked in to his eyes. He's telling truth, she understood. "Sorry...i heard some breaking sound...So i..." she stopped with a sorry smile. "Oh...So you doubted me...Very bad...very bad Roli..." Sid told dramatically.  "Siddhant...I told sorry na..." Roli asked cupping his face. "Sorry is not acceptable in this form...Sorry must be given in..." he held her waist and pulled her closer. "Siddhant...what're you doing? This time..." Roli said with a shy smile. "This time????Roli actually do we have any real time to romance now...yesterday night you saw right, I was in a romantic mood and there Aaryan started crying and you went to him...poor me left alone..." Sid said putting. "Awww...This happens my dear hubby..." said Roli pulling his cheeks. "So this also can happen right?" asked Sid moving close to her lips. Roli closed her eyes welcoming him. Sid leaned closer when "Tang..." again a sound."Areyy yaar..." Said Sid irritably whilst Roli opened her eyes and looked him confused. "you heard the breaking sound na?" she asked him. "Haan...heard...what's happening?" he asked. "if you're not breaking things, then who's it? Let's se..." said Roli. Sid looked at her and they both started searching the source of the sound. Soon they reached the kids' playroom. Both Sid and Roli stood confused watching the scene. There Ahalya was, throwing every little toy around. Seems that she's so angry. Aaryan was watching the scene totally confused. "Aahi...stoppp..." he said in his squeaky voice. "No...No... I won't sttoppp...who told you to take my dollluu...i will break everthinggg... I'm angryyy..." she shouted in her little voice merely recognizable. (I know kids don't talk so clearly, but you guys should understand right 😉 ) Roli's eyes almost popped out. Sid was totally silent. He felt like watching a drama on the life of Mr. Siddhant Bharadwaj. Roli rushed in while Aahi settled on the floor with an angry expression. "What's going on Aahi? Why are you throwing things? Mamma has already said you, good children don't do all these...You're good girl na?" she asked the child picking her in arms. "No...I'm bad..." said Aahi puzzling Roli. "This Aaryan took my dolluuu...he didn't give me back when I asked...so so...i got angryyy..." she said playing with her fingers. "Oh god!!!Where I'm stuck? No wonder...whose daughter she's...Like father...like daughter..." Roli said looking Sid.  Sid who was watching the scene giggling came and picked Aahi from Roli. "Don't dare to scold my baby..She's my daughter...Aahi...be little angry...no problem..." Sid supported his daughter whilst Aahi hugged his neck and kissed on his cheeks. "Achaa...Very good...I just don't know how to deal with these two...Once father was problem, now daughter...Aryan...come on beta...let's go..." said Roli as she picked Aryan in her arms. "Don't scold my Papa...he's my darling..And Mamma...you're cry baby..." said Aahi. Roli rolled her eyes whilst Sid laughed aloud. Aryan who was sitting in Roli's arms  was indeed a mummy boy. "Aahi...don't scold mamma...good children don't do all these..." he taught her philosophy. "eww...Teacher..." Aahi teased Aaryan and he pouted his lips. Roli and Sid watched the scene laughing. They were indeed carbon copies of parents. Aahi was cute and chubby like Roli but in character she was a little Sid. Aaryan on the other hand was a miniature of Sid in looks but Roli's copy in character. They kissed on the cheeks of their children. Roli took Aahi from Sid and Sid took Aaryan from Roli and kissed on their cheeks again. "Roli...they are really so funny..."said Sid. "Haan Siddhant...so funny..." supported Roli.  Sid put Aaryan down and Roli put Aahi down. "So babies...Papa and mamma are going to sleep for a while...So you both will play here na...Don't come to room until we call..." Sid told the children very cheekily. Roli smiled knowing his intension. "No Papa...we'll also come with you..." said Aahi. "please beta..." begged Sid. "No Papa...we're coming..." said Aaryan. Sid looked at Roli pissed off and Roli laughed at him. "Chalo...take us also.." ordered the kids. Sid picked up Aahi and Roli Aaryan.  "Tonight you both should sleep fast okay,...good sleep...don't wake up soon..." said Sid. "no..We're not sleeping tonight..We'll play..." said Aahi. "Roli...now I feel that I shouldn't have hurried for kids..." said Sid in a pathetic tone. "Siddhant..." Roli scolded him. "I know...but now we have our cute kids... Come... let's go and play..." They walked in to their room to play and spent a great time together. Their life was a heaven now, with their love and the cuteness of their kids increasing its beauty. Roli was always happy with her life with her incensed guy who's no longer incensed. Ya, he gets angry, but only for genuine reasons, not for every little thing.  Whatever it is, yesterday they loved each other, today they are loving, and tomorrow too, they'll love each other. Their biggest asset; their love, it will always stay in their lives however years pass or however old they grow.

Finally finished wt this FF...yeyyy...I know this wasn't that good, no villains, no real twists...but just the anger that played the villain role...But I felt that amongst my stories which had always minimum 2 or 3 villains, this stands different...i wanted to portray rosid relationship as in a married life right form the starting...i think I could cover the phases o their relationship...I know, the last portion was bit too fast, but the reason is of course,. As you know, the necessity of my studies and the time limit...hope you all forgive me for that...Now...please...please do comment...though I won't read it now, as when you're reading this I'm in my hostel digging in my text books...but when I come for holidays, I'll definitely go through your comments...so please do make me happy with your comments about the FF...
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome ff I love this ff so cute ending 
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for successfully completed ur ff lovely epilogue beautiful ff and concentrate on ur studies and whenever u get time give update of pyaar hi dha