Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tatmantad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry for the late comments Roshni ... Hmm very much interesting...roli is able to succeed in her plan and also Sid ...why not when the beloved one wanted the change...!!!! Please give continues updates yar... Waiting for next...
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update dear waiting for nxt
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear loved it finally sid us trying to control his anger & roli provoking him ha ha nice bathroom scene was funny waiting for next update soon
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update can't wait 
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
poor ROSID...suffering lot with their own restrictions, though it's for their good...great updates!!!!...
& Roshni, pls dear,,this is not fair to tease us, by keeping story with u though it got completed...

but it's ok,,, i'm ready to wait like this which is thrilling😉
Edited by i_am_PRASANNA - 7 years ago
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BR]
CHAPTER 30BR]

The morning started with Yoga for Sid. He was trying this for the first time, he had practiced martial arts before, but he actually never concentrated on yoga and meditation which people often study parallel to martial arts. And now he regretted for it truly. Yesterday it wasn't an easy job to find a yoga coach in short notice. Yet he finally found the master. And the same master, a middle aged thin fellow, he reached the home at 6:30.Sid who was used to get up from bed mostly at 8:30, that too after lot of scoldings from Roli, woke up 6 expecting him. The classes started. Initially it was difficult for him to concentrate but soon he could control his emotions. Roli who watched the scene from terrace felt really happy, because she knew yoga and meditation can really alter  a person's mindset. Sid The master told him tips of controlling his mind. Sid listened keenly and decided to follow them.

One thing that haunted Sid since Anil's daughter was admitted in hospital was to meet her. He himself felt that he did really wrong shouting at the poor guy but was reluctant to meet him thinking of the blunder he had done. Yet, grabbing courage, he reached the hospital wherein Arun's daughter was admitted. He had got the room details from  his colleagues. Nervously he tiptoed through the lobby and reached the room. Hesitantly he knocked on the door and within seconds a woman in early or mid twenties opened the door. " You?" she asked doubtfully. "Arun's..." asked Sid doubtfully. "yes..I'm Arun's wife...you're???" she asked again. "I'm Siddhant Bharadwaj...Arun's boss..." Sid was expecting a color change in her face after hearing his identity. But the lady smiled with gratitude and led him in. Arun was sitting near to the bed where the little child was laid with numerous cords and stuff. "Arun...see who's here?" told the girl. Arun looked and was surprised to meet Sid. "Sir...you...come... sit..." he said quite politely surprising Sid.  Sid sat on a chair and smiled at the duo. "Roli ma'am..."  Arun asked. "She's home...resting..." Sid said. "Sir...actually if that day, if you didn't ask madam to do all the necessary things and grand me leave, I don't know what would have happen to our daughter..And sir...You have given me so much amount that I can return only after working for years...but I'll do sir...this help is the biggest..Thanks for that...thank you so much..." said Arun with moist eyes holding Sid's hands. Sid felt so touched. Roli said Arun that he asked her to help them. He felt so thankful to her. Arun's wife smiled at him thankfully. Sid looked at the kid. It looked tired. "How is she?' he asked in a low tone. "Fine sir...now there's no risk...She'll be fine in two weeks..." said Arun's wife excitedly.  "Arun..i shouted at you not knowing the matter...I'm extremely sorry..." Sid apologized forgetting his egos. "Sir...please don't say sorry...you're my boss...And I have seen you in my brother's position...so I never felt angry when you scold me...And before the help you did to me,  it's nothing..."said Arun. Sid felt relieved. Seemed that a big weight was off his shoulders. He smiled at Arun's wife and got up. He took a cheque and kept in Arun's pocket. "Keep this Arun and yeah...come to job after daughter is completely aright..."Arun looked with moist eyes to Sid. "And yes...don't; think that what Roli gave you was a part of salary...It's just the help that she gave to our friend...So don't worry about its repayment..." Sid said. Arun joined his hands before Sid. "Areyyy..." said Sid and he just tapped on his shoulders. "Then...let me leave...got some work..." said him as he stepped out. Arun and his wife followed him till the door. "Take care of the child..." Sid reminded. The duo smiled at him thankfully and with that smile as energy for the whole day, Sid stepped out of the hospital.

Roli felt too happy, knowing that Sid had apologized to Arun. Finally her Sid is on the right track. She felt so contented. She hoped that everything will be alright soon
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Touchy update luvd it dear waiting for nxt
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
emotional update dear waiting for next update soon
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Realy cute our rosid. Waiting for next. Update soon dear