Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
LOVE IT!!!
so heart-touching...great scene with full of emotions!!
wonderful roshni dear👏
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 31BR]

1 and a half month passed. now none could feel that it was the old Sid .He was completely changed. From tip to toe. He was no longer that short tempered moron. Instead he had turned to a sweet person. Inside and outside house. The staffs who were afraid of him earlier started respecting him now. Everything was going perfect. Sid did his meditation regularly making sure that is the fresh start for the day. Roli still waited for the right time to talk to Sid. She knew he was changed and she could talk to him now. But she wanted to assure that this character of his will never go away. He'll always remain so. Cool and calm. Even the servants were talking to her about the positive changes they saw in their master. She was overall happy. The only one thing that pained both of them; the missing feeling for each to her. Being ninth month, Roli's delivery could be expected at any time soon and in that condition she craved for Sid but stopped herself thinking of her mission. As for Sid, the attempts for changing his nature were not a big deal. But the biggest deal was staying away from Roli and kids. Long time had passed since he massaged her legs, talked to the kids. He wanted all those badly yet controlled himself.

One fine morning. Roli was really feeling tired. Her legs were especially swollen. She wasn't feeling to eat anything. On the whole she was totally worn-out. Sid was noticing all these. He initially ignored though with a heavy heart but later decided to do something. he took a balm and reached Roli. Surprising her, he sat on the floor and lifting her saree a little he started applying the balm and massaging. Roli was so touched by his act but was equally surprised. "What're you doing? We are still strangers..." he said trying to test his reaction. "achaa...okay...we're strangers..but these kids in your womb., they're mine...And so...i have full right to take care when the matter involves them too..." he explained. Roli became silent. Sid massaged her legs. Finally finishing he got up. Roli sat downing her head. He sat in front of her and asked "you didn't forgive your Siddhant till now?" asked him. Roli felt touched. She instantly hugged him. He hugged her back with a smile. "I..." she began. "I know Roli...You did all these to control my anger, to get rid of that bad nature of mine. And you were right...in fact I was getting angry for every silly thing...but now, I feel so peaceful...I'm able to take things normally...and I know, you're the reason behind this positive change...Roli you asked me to chose between you and anger...Areyy...if you are on one side and world's most precious thing on the other side, yet I'll choose you...because I love you na yaar..." he said. "I love you too na yaar..." she said joining his shoulders. "Siddhant..i just wanted to make you understand your anger has no benefit...even between us, it just create rifts, it was because of the strength of our love that our relationship sustained. I was afraid Siddhant...What if your anger demolish our relationship as well as your social relationships...that's why I stayed away from you...please forgive me..." she said. Sid hugged Roli and kissed on her forehead. "Leave all that...sorry and forgiveness...but girl, turning off the water supply..that was a bit too much..." Roli giggled on his chest. "acchaaa...Wait...you won't escape always...if something is saving you right now, it's our kids...Once they're out, I'll show you..." he said to her making her smile.

They stayed in the same position for some time. Sid released the hug and sat on the floor so that he can feel the kids. "I've missed this lot Roli..." he said. Roli got tears in her eyes. She wasn't keeping him way with all mind. "I too have missed this lot yaar..."Sid smiled and kissed on her womb. "Babies...see...Papa's back...and now...papa won't shout...won't get angry...okay..." Sid said Roli smiled initially but her face wriggled as she felt a deep pain in her abdomen. "Aaahhh..." she cried holding her belly shocking Sid to the core
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally rosid talked with other emotional part luvd it eagerly waiting for nxt dear
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow finally Rosid talked
its Roli delivery time
I hope one girl baby and one boy baby
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally rosid delivery time can't wait 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally Rosid talked to each other & sid got rid of his anger waiting to know who will win the challenge baby girls or boys or both hope so both ha ha update next soonEdited by himani_rosid - 7 years ago
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[BR]
CHAPTER 32BR]

"Roli..." called out Siddhant as she started to squirm in pain in his hands.  He called the servants without knowing what to do. "Roli beta...the servants called with so much concern. "Siddhant sir...this is labor pain...you should take her to hospital..." advised an elderly servant. Siddhant nodded tensely and without a thought picked her in his arms. "Driver...start the car..." shouted Sid as he rushed with Roli to the backseat of the car. Roli was crying in his arms. In no time the driver started the car to the hospital. Sid called the doctor and informed about Roli's present state. The doctor asked him to take her to the hospital as soon as possible. Roli's cries echoed in the car. Sid was trying to control her. She was laying in his lap, wriggling in pain every passing second. "Siddhant...Si...I cannot..I cannot bear...this..Aaahhh..." she cried aloud. Sid's eyes were moist. He couldn't see her in pain. She was pressing his hand and that portion almost became crimson. That doesn't matter to Sid; he wasn't even feeling the physical pain seeing her plight. "Siddhant..Please promise me...Pro...promise me that, you'll take care of our kids if something happen to me..." she cried. Sid kept his finger on her lips. "Roli!!!What're you saying...nothing will happen...i will not let anything to happen to you...you're my breath...you're my life...You can't go leaving me...so keep strength..Nothing is wrong..." he said as he consoled her. Roli's pain was on peak. She bit her lips making them bleed. "No baby...jaan...don't do this..."cried Sid as he tried to control Roli. "Drive fast!!!" he shouted to the driver. Finally in 10 minutes, they reached the hospital.

"Roli...keep strength..." murmured Siddhant as he held her hands. The doc was taking her to the labor room. Roli was crying and Sid's state was no different.  Finally reaching the labor room, he was forced to leave her hands. Their pinky fingers locked and finally that too separated. The nurse asked Sid to sign the formality papers and he did. The nurse left and Sid covered his mouth as hot tears started pouring from his eyes. He couldn't bear her state. Soon, Gautam and Meena reached the hospital as servants called them and informed. Anu also came to see what was happening. Sid was totally tensed. Roli's state had made him mad. Gautam was trying his best to provide moral support to Sid whilst Anu dealt with Meena. Soon a nurse  came out and Sid asked her "Roli..is she fine?" The nurse didn't wait to reply him . She just ran to the casualty making him tensed. The nurse soon returned with the attender who had an oxygen cylinder with him. "Please...what's with Roli?" asked Sid again. The nurse thought for a moment. "See Sir..The patient's condition is bit serious...there is a lot of blood loss and other complications...i don't know...but it seems that saving at least one is difficult..."  saying this the nurse went in. Sid stood frozen. He didn't understand anything. How could this happen? How come? Roli and kids...He didn't know anything. He haven't prayed so much in life,. He just believed in manpower. But today, he felt like calling all gods. He reached the small temple in the hospital lobby and joined his hands before the god.  "I don't know anything...but save my Roli and my babies...I need them...at least save my Roli...i can't live without her...i haven't never told you, But you know how much I love her...i can't lose her...i can't..."  Sid cried. Gautam came and held Sid's shoulder trying to console him. Sid reached the labor room door and crossed his fingers. "Nothing will happen...nothing..."

The moments that followed where high tension moments for Sid. He was never so afraid. Never. Inside Roli was also struggling. She was having a tough time suffering the pain. Sid's heart narrowed to a prayer, fine state of Roli. Finally marking an end to his waiting the doctor and a nurse came; bearing two little cuties in their hands. Sid looked at the scene wide eyed. The doctor reached him and  said "your children Siddhant...a girl and a boy...though we struggled a lot and even felt that we could save none, both mother and children are safe.." Sid was so happy. So much!!!His Roli was safe. His kids were safe. He forwarded his hands to the doctor and nurse and at the same time took the cute bundles one each in his hands. Meena supported the kids in hands. Sid smiled and said to the doctor. "Thanks ma'am...I'm the happiest man now..."
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Boy and girl both nice eagerly waiting for nxt dear
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally baby boy & girl and roli also fine super update waiting for next 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear both won the challenge ha ha waiting for next update soon