sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice update dear waiting for nxt
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 28

It was noon when Siddhant finally reached the house of Ajay in a hill station. The sun was not at all bright and the weather was pleasant. Siddhant felt it as a relief from the noise and smoke of the city. He stepped out and rung the calling bell. Soon, the door was opened by a short, bald headed fellow who had a serious expression on his face contrary to his funny look. "Who are you?" the guy questioned Siddhant. "American president..." Sid said as he made way in. "Areyy...what are you doing where are you going?" asked the guy as he followed Sid. "Where is your boss?" Sid asked the guy. "Why????You can't see him without an appointment..." the man said. "I'm gonna kill your boss...so no need of appointment..." said Sid as he continued walking through the interiors. The man was dazed. "Ajay sir...a terrorist is here...Sir..." he cried loudly. Sid couldn't smother his laughter hearing the silly cries of the man. Maybe hearing his voice, a guy came out. A not so tall, but not so short, lean guy with a spectacles and totally a wise look. "Terrorist sir..." the man told to Ajay pointing to Siddhant. Sid smiled at Ajay whilst his eyes widened. "You hot pan..." called Ajay as he saw Sid. Sid remembered his nickname 'hot pan' which they used to call him because of his anger. Ajay reached Siddhant and they hugged each other with a smile confusing the poor lad. "Sir...this.." the guy asked totally confused. "Chacha...this is not any terrorist...this is my friend..Siddhant Bharadwaj...No. 1 businessman..." The man took out one of his super embarrassed smiles. "Sorry sir...i didn't recognize you..." the man said. "It's okay..." said Sid. "chacha...Tea for both of us...Siddhant yaar...come on...let's talk..." said Ajay as he took Sid to his library.

Ajay and Sid sat at the edge of one large table placed at the centre of his library. "Then tell yaar...How are things going? Why didn't you bring Roli with you?" Ajay enquired. Sid regained his serious face that he had been hiding for a while. "I'll tell you Ajay...lot to say in fact..." Sid narrated every incident to Ajay who listened to it keenly. "So that's it Ajay...i need your help..You're psychologist and you should tell me a way out of this damn anger..." Sid requested. Ajay tapped on the table rhythmically. "So things have reached here...I mean, I thought that you must have lost this habit of getting angry every now and then. But now I understood it's still afresh...Hmm...And Roli is protesting..." Ajay said. "Areyy yaar...tell me a way out...You know right? Roli is sherni...one she decide, she won't herself..." Sid said hopelessly. "I know...During college days when you used to get angry, we used to call her only to tame you..." said Ajay with a chuckle. "now taking things on a serious note...Roli si right...You should get rid of anger...especially the thing with that manager guy emphasizes this...So firstly we have to find out the root cause of all these..." said Ajay. Sid looked confused. "I mean...tell me what makes to be angry?" asked Ajay. "Ajay...what a silly question? Obviously, when something unpleasant or irritating happens with me..." said Sid. "Siddhant...it's not a silly question..You said it, unpleasant and irritating things...It's your vision that the things is irritating which makes you angry...Or your concern...Like the case when Roli slipped, your concern came out as anger...So we should set your behavior patterns...For that, first we should list out your solutions..." jay said. Sid nodded. Ajay took a pen and paper. "First step...You should regulate your feelings...For that, exercises like yoga and meditation would work...Second overcome your stressing situations, like counting numbers in reverse way, fondling a rubber ball, or even remembering a loving face when you get angry...Third and most important...Watch as people do things you don't t]like..Try to stay calm...If you follow this three, your anger will not reduce, but it will flee ...And you and Roli will get a happy life which you both wishes...Bt take care...do it carefully..Don't be over excited..." advised Ajay. "Hmmm..." nodded Sid. "And every weekend you come here...we'll have some counseling sections..." said Ajay. Sid agreed. They talked for a while, had dinner and by evening Sid started waving bye to Ajay.

Roli felt really happy and positive as Ajay called up her to say that Sid went to meet him for finding a solution to get rid of his anger. So plan is working, thought Roli. Now as Ajay said she should make situations which would make him angry, then only he'll try to get rid of it...She would support him this way, thought unknown to him. He caressed her belly. "I know cuties...you're angry with mamma for not going near Papa...Mamma is not neglecting the love you deserves...But we have to reduce your Papa's anger...he's good at heart...We should bring his good side out...Now no one should call him angry...For that mamma need your cooperation..please don't be sad...Your Papa will change for us...Sure..." she wiped the tears that had formed in her eyes and anticipated for Sid to come back.

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super updates dear so sidhant went to ajay to help him hope sid will decrease his anger 
Waiting for nxt update zygoteee 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear so finally roli's plan is working hope his anger reduces loved it waiting for next update soonEdited by himani_rosid - 7 years ago
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super updates dear waiting dear
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid trying to reduce his anger really nice waiting for next
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ROLI, u r AWESOME...u tackled the situation very extraordinarily to change SID's mindset...kudos!!!!!!
AMAZING job ROSHNI dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...ur thoughts r awesome...ur narration is more awesome...wondering how u r able to set all the variations of emotions throughout the story...u r SUPERB...go on!!!

so now it'll b more n more exciting to see how SID gonna change himself n get nearer to his dear wife n kids๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where r u dear pls update soon 
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
ok guys...so im leaving tmrw to my hostel...but wait...updates r not stopped...I have completed incensed and given the updates to a person...she will b updating them with a difference...that is on alternative days...so after completing incensed pyaar hi dha updates that im gonna type will b given similarly...so month long till my next holidays...that is till july 6th, updates will b there...this is called torture in absence also...anyway...I cant stop rosid writings n so im coming with such weird ideas...hope u r all ok with it
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

CHAPTER 29

Sid returned back home after 7. He had sternly decided; hell or heavy water, he won't get angry. But he himself wasn't sure whether he would accomplish it. Roli saw him coming and smiled to herself thinking of her plan. Sid knew Roli won't come to him, so he was prepared for it. Sid stepped to the room. Roli threw a careless glance at him. He did the same to her. He stood before the mirror and removed his blazer and shirt in a teasing manner gazing Roli intently. Roli acted if she paid no attention to his teasing, but internally, to be honest, it had an effect on her. Sid moved mesmerizingly and reached the wardrobe. Taking out his towel he reached the bathroom. He closed the door and smiled thinking of Roli. He opened the shower and started wetting himself. As Sid spent about 10 minutes in bathroom, Roli felt it the right time to execute her plan. She reached the top floor and turned off the water supply. "Siddhant...Let me see if you'll control your anger..." she said to herself. Sid was covered with foam and standing below the shower when the water suddenly stopped. "What the hell?" he shouted to himself. Roli was staying near the door, her ear in contact with the door. Sid was going mad on ever passing second."Roli...Roli...the water is stopped...ask the servants to see what's going on..." he asked from inside. Roli kept quiet controlling her laughter. "Roli..." Sid called again. This was getting on his nerves. He felt like shouting. Then it dawned on him, it must be Roli's idea. Like, the water has never stopped abruptly. But now!!!What to do? He thought for a while, thinking, that was the first step to reduce his anger. He looked around and found a basin with water in it. "Whoa...that's it!!!It's not difficult to defeat Siddhant Bharadwaj, but it's impossible..." he mumbled to himself and started bathing with the water in the basin. Roli was little surprised by Siddhant's silence. She moved from the door and stood scratching her head. "Babies...Papa disappeared from bathroom?' Roli murmured silently holding her belly. The next minute the door opened and Sid got out in a towel. He played with his wet hairs and smiled victoriously surprising Roli. He shook his head letting the water droplets fall on Roli making her trickle a little. "Siddhant haven't learned to fail in life..." he said and walked in to the room making Roli smile though unseen by him.

Dinner time. Roli was around when Sid came for dinner. She had another plan in mind. She Sid sat on one of the chairs and the servants started serving him. Roli gestured the servant to do something but the servant nodded no pleadingly. Roli gestured her she'd manage everything. Finally the servant nodded yes. She started serving curry to Sid and in the process dropped curry on his shirt. Sid was startled for a moment. "What the..." he began. The servant closed her eyes in fear. Then Sid remembered. He should not be angry. He tried to smile. "No problem...I'll wash and come...it's okay..." he said. As he moved away Roli and servant stood with their jaws dropped. So much change in one day? Will see where it will go, thought Roli as she watched the scene.

Sid himself arranged the pillows in the middle of the bed. "He's all set..." thought Roli as she settled on the bed. Right from the start she knew, if he decide something it's final. Sid was trying to act common but inside he was feeling pain. He couldn't lay close to his Roli, he couldn't feel his kids...Every day it was his routine to talk to them, but now. Roli was also feeling the same. At the end of day, she wanted him with her. But everything is with a purpose thought Roli as she closed her eyes trying to sleep. Everything will be alright soon, thought Sid too as he tried to sleep.