tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

They look so nice...I wish they had worked together...😳

I found an old Stardust interview of Divya...She really liked Salman and hated Aamir...Here is a portion of her interview...

The normally placid Aamir Khan is terribly upset by your erratic behaviour during your recent London show. So much so that he opted to perform with Juhi instead, since you were so irregular with your rehearsals. Do shed some light.
- Aamir is not the one who should be upset with me. I'm the one who should be upset with that man. What happens when you're on stage live for a show, it's but natural that you might make a mistake. I did make a mistake which wasn't noticeable and I covered it up immediately. But Aamir noticed only because he knew the movements. The next thing I hear is that Aamir had informed the organisers that he wanted to rehearse with Lollypop, (the choreographer)^ sister Chiclet. What could I say? But what really upset me was when I saw Aamir doing the number on stage with Juhi Chawla instead. As it is I had only three numbers and while she had quite a few and here she was doing one more. For the rest of the shows Aamir even opted out of the medley number he was supposed to have done with me. He said he was too tired. This only left me with one solo song 'Saat samunder'. I was in tears. It was then that Salman came to my rescue. Inspite of having a lot of numbers, inspite of having a broken foot, Salman Khan was sweet enough to agree to do the medley with me. I was very touched by the niceness of the gesture. And I'm sure Aamir must have been aghast. It's sad that he's got the attitude that he's senior and that if we juniors make mistakes we're out. He should correct me. As a senior he should tell me my mistakes, not take them to heart. He should behave like a senior, not a star. Actually one of the organisers even told me that Aamir felt I was ignoring him. But tell me, what difference does it make to him if I ignore him or not? I always greeted him with a 'hello sir'. I didn't ignore him at all. If I did too, it was obvious why. Believe me, I was so upset that I sat in the bathroom and cried for hours. I was very hurt. But I had to be brave and go out there and perform. As we were all paid to do so. I'm still very quite upset with Aamir's starry attitude. Thank god for Salman and his genuine niceness.

STARDUST MARCH 1992

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Imagine if someone gave such an IV today about one of the Khans 😆
P.S. Thats really sweet of Salman to do that..I think they would have looked lovely onscreen..

tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Imagine if someone gave such an IV today about one of the Khans 😆

P.S. Thats really sweet of Salman to do that..I think they would have looked lovely onscreen..

Even in my wildest dreams i can't imagine anyone saying such things openly today...that era was just something else...😊

Divya would've made a great pair with both Salman and Aamir...I also wish she had done more movies with SRK...i absolutely love their pair ⭐️
gutterina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They look good. Divya was a beauty ❤️
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
When Ex are being over chummy to promote their film here is a refreshing change.
Either people are over bitchy or over chummy now. 

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XVmwqz1pjY[/YOUTUBE] 

you talking about this one? Toronto event. I wish I could see Salman & Divya's performance. 

That was really nice of him to help her. 
Edited by DeliciousDevil. - 8 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Double post Edited by Beautyandbrain - 8 years ago
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gutterina

They look good. Divya was a beauty ❤️

Yes.. Divya was so pretty 😳
tweetie19 thumbnail

Her eyes look a bit squint...maybe due to bad quality of the pic...😕
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

When Ex are being over chummy to promote their film here is a refreshing change.

Either people are over bitchy or over chummy now. 

I agree...nowadays everything looks so fake and rehearsed...🥱