Salman Khan-Divya Bharti rare pic - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Divya was probably dating Sajid that time and Salman was Sajid's friend. 
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Salman and Divya, the two gorgeous people would have looked so good together onscreen...Salman had movies with almost all heroines of that era including Ayesha Jhulka, Neelam, the heroine from Baaghi (dunno her name), and so on...wish he and Divya had been able to pair up even for one movie!!
I haven't watched a lot of her movies but the fact that even after all these years she is remembered so much proves her worth!!
Lol...its laughable to even imagine Aamir judging someone's dance when he himself is such a mediocre dancer...
Good job by Salman chipping in and helping Divya!
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This only left me with one solo song 'Saat samunder'. I was in tears. It was then that Salman came to my rescue. Inspite of having a lot of numbers, inspite of having a broken foot, Salman Khan was sweet enough to agree to do the medley with me. I was very touched by the niceness of the gesture. 

^^ Aww salman is such a sweet heart ,who always come forward to help others no matter what others think !⭐️ fan forever !
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Howcome no one wants to comment on lollipop and his sister chiclet ? πŸ˜†
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tweetie19

They look so nice...I wish they had worked together...😳

I found an old Stardust interview of Divya...She really liked Salman and hated Aamir...Here is a portion of her interview...

The normally placid Aamir Khan is terribly upset by your erratic behaviour during your recent London show. So much so that he opted to perform with Juhi instead, since you were so irregular with your rehearsals. Do shed some light.
- Aamir is not the one who should be upset with me. I'm the one who should be upset with that man. What happens when you're on stage live for a show, it's but natural that you might make a mistake. I did make a mistake which wasn't noticeable and I covered it up immediately. But Aamir noticed only because he knew the movements. The next thing I hear is that Aamir had informed the organisers that he wanted to rehearse with Lollypop, (the choreographer)^ sister Chiclet. What could I say? But what really upset me was when I saw Aamir doing the number on stage with Juhi Chawla instead. As it is I had only three numbers and while she had quite a few and here she was doing one more. For the rest of the shows Aamir even opted out of the medley number he was supposed to have done with me. He said he was too tired. This only left me with one solo song 'Saat samunder'. I was in tears. It was then that Salman came to my rescue. Inspite of having a lot of numbers, inspite of having a broken foot, Salman Khan was sweet enough to agree to do the medley with me. I was very touched by the niceness of the gesture. And I'm sure Aamir must have been aghast. It's sad that he's got the attitude that he's senior and that if we juniors make mistakes we're out. He should correct me. As a senior he should tell me my mistakes, not take them to heart. He should behave like a senior, not a star. Actually one of the organisers even told me that Aamir felt I was ignoring him. But tell me, what difference does it make to him if I ignore him or not? I always greeted him with a 'hello sir'. I didn't ignore him at all. If I did too, it was obvious why. Believe me, I was so upset that I sat in the bathroom and cried for hours. I was very hurt. But I had to be brave and go out there and perform. As we were all paid to do so. I'm still very quite upset with Aamir's starry attitude. Thank god for Salman and his genuine niceness.

STARDUST MARCH 1992

πŸ˜†     πŸ˜†               πŸ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Salman and Divya look Gorgeous together! πŸ˜³
How i wish they would have done a film together..

TFS! :) 
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a pretty face πŸ˜”
And aamir what to say. Such attitude man!
Salman u are such a sweet guy πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

Salman and Divya, the two gorgeous people would have looked so good together onscreen...Salman had movies with almost all heroines of that era including Ayesha Jhulka, Neelam, the heroine from Baaghi (dunno her name), and so on...wish he and Divya had been able to pair up even for one movie!!

I haven't watched a lot of her movies but the fact that even after all these years she is remembered so much proves her worth!!

Naghma
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweetie19

She looked so beautiful even with those horrendous 90's clothes.. she would've been the most beautiful as well as the topmost actress of the 90's if she was alive..

She would have the way she was going.
Adi Chopra wrote simran role for her in ddlj when she died then he opted for kajol.
All big movies like andaz,bazigar,laadla, others went to kajol,karishma n sridevi