Salman or any other superstar etc vs Salman srk in movie

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

On social media wherever any movie wanting Karan Arjun reunion people on twitter and some here go cray 😜 like omg these two should not be in a movie together. There is so much negativity it’s unimaginable!! Then people ask why topics on  the two so much. Someone like me wanted Tiger vs Pathan together but peoples were wanting the spyverse to go kaput etc. it’s like ridiculous imo. Other other hand there is no qualms when these Khans rumored to work with others. Then people rejoice. I just don’t understand people so I’m venting as the new year is around 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Most people who want to watch decent films wouldn't want two nearly-60-year olds in a Spyverse movie that's been ever so crap since it became a Spyverse. The Tiger series was fresh. War was okay-ish. Pathaan was basically a masala film packaged as a Spy movie. Most people I know would rather prefer Tiger and Kabir.

This whole Spyverse thing doesn't even make sense. Just like the Copverse. Better end it now, or if YRF is desperate, they can carry it along with Pathaan and Kabir.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Go make a movie in the safari 

NoraSM thumbnail

I wanted Pathaan vs Tiger too but I don't anymore. The negativity against SRK is too much, it should be shelved 

I wouldn't mind Pathaan vs Kabir though, Pathaan works for RAW and Kabir works outside it and SRK was beaten up by John so much in Pathaan, he is not egoistic one to force Adi to show Pathaan better in fights because we know Kabir will win 

Edited by NoraSM - 3 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jess......I don't want there movie together because of the negativity that will happen ......you have seen how this year most Salman fans supported anybody against SRK...whether its Sunny and now Prabhas.....and I am not saying SRK fans are saints....they would have done the same if the situation was reversed.....

Let us accept the fact that SRK and Salman fans will never get along......the negativity will kill the movie.......Karan-Arjun times were different.....they did not have these crazy fandoms...there wasn't so much rivalry....

I support their friendship in real life...I know that Salman is a real friend that SRK has.....but on screen ye alag alag he theek hain...

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Go make a movie in the safari 

that’s random ? I’m asking on opinions 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Jess......I don't want there movie together because of the negativity that will happen ......you have seen how this year most Salman fans supported anybody against SRK...whether its Sunny and now Prabhas.....and I am not saying SRK fans are saints....they would have done the same if the situation was reversed.....

Let us accept the fact that SRK and Salman fans will never get along......the negativity will kill the movie.......Karan-Arjun times were different.....they did not have these crazy fandoms...there wasn't so much rivalry....

I support their friendship in real life...I know that Salman is a real friend that SRK has.....but on screen ye alag alag he theek hain...

This is why I said Salman with someone else seems people won’t care. This came in mind because videos I seen on YOUTUBE. I m not talking on spyverse only but in general. See I can see my some comments here. Yet I still think it will bring people together plus I care more on the neutral audience than diehards. 

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Salman fans supported Sunny and Prabhas this year. SRK fans supported Aamir and Akshay during SRK's downtime. It all happens. But that's not the reason why this movie shouldn't be made.

It was cool watching Salman's cameo in Pathaan. In T3, SRK's cameo didn't even feel right or necessary. Spyverse in itself doesn't have legs unless YRF go full-throttle with a global nuclear-threat-like story. How many times are we going to see the lame India/Pakistan, Raw/ISI angle?

Imo, Salman should simply stay away from this hotchpotch. He popularized Spyverse and it has become apparent now that he's dispensable in this series. Kabir and Pathaan should carry forward this series now.

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I wanted Pathaan vs Tiger too but I don't anymore. The negativity against SRK is too much, it should be shelved 

I wouldn't mind Pathaan vs Kabir though, Pathaan works for RAW and Kabir works outside it and SRK was beaten up by John so much in Pathaan, he is not egoistic one to force Adi to show Pathaan better in fights because we know Kabir will win 

we too don’t mind Kabir or others just because negativity but then just because diehards want they don’t mean the real world cares most don’t. They just want a movie to entertain. Theirs a world beyond twitter and social media . 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Jess I don't want them together anymore. I want SK to be far away from Shahrukh especially in professional projects . No Offense to anyone but it's just what i feel. I don't want any more s**t spoken against SK by Shahrukh Fans.

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 3 months ago