Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Divya, adorable angel ❀️ May her beautiful soul rest in peace. She was too good for this world.
Love you Salman. πŸ€—
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like Aamir was super arrogant all the time.😑 Salman being Salman always helpful.😳 I wish Late Divya would have been alive, then we would have another superstar.😭
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wish they did a film together. Divya was a very honest and sweet person.

I think she was suppose to do a film with Salman, can't remember which one, maybe Judwa. I remember in the beginning of some films they used to display her pic.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

I wish they did a film together. Divya was a very honest and sweet person.

I think she was suppose to do a film with Salman, can't remember which one, maybe Judwa. I remember in the beginning of some films they used to display her pic.

Divya was Sajid Nadiadwala's Wife . And Judwaa was Sajid's production . So  he gave Divya's Pic as a Tribute to her in that Film . Don't know whether She was about to do Judwaa or not .
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Divya was very sweet girl it's so sad that she just passed away in such young age 19 urs old.Her funeral was attended by over 500 BW personalities and YT has small clip also of her funeral.

Hope, Salman and Divya did a movie together.

SH7_Sunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Divya was Sajid Nadiadwala's Wife . And Judwaa was Sajid's production . So he gave Divya's Pic as a Tribute to her in that Film . Don't know whether She was about to do Judwaa or not .

Yes she was suppose to do Judwaa which was later done by Rambha apart from Lilo as second heroine. She had 7 filams in her hand when she died and did 70% shooting of Loader which was later 're ahot by Sridevi.Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Lol...its laughable to even imagine Aamir judging someone's dance when he himself is such a mediocre dancer...

Good job by Salman chipping in and helping Divya!

mediocre...among the KHANS...he is the worst dancer...πŸ˜†...mediocre the word itself seems like a praise for aamir...he is the worst dancer..πŸ˜†...divya is a good dancer compared to him...he should judge his own dance rather than divya's...she is way better dancer than him
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Yes she was suppose to do Judwaa which was later done by Rambha apart from Lipo as second heroine. She had 7 filams in her hand when she died and did 70% shooting of Loader which was later 're ahot by Sridevi.

Omg Thatzz so sad . I didn't know about this . I only knew that She died at age of 19 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
@Moni, Divya became over night sensation at that time and did lots of movies before she died in Hindi and in South.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Divya was a rage in 90s...she was a overnight sensation...all the movies that madhuri...sridevi...juhi...kajol...karishma...raveena has done actually belongs to her...infact she shot some portion of Laadla before she died...due to her death...all the films went to the mention actress...if she was alive...she would have been a nightmare to the above mention actress...

I still love her Aisi Deewangi song from Deewana with SRK...during KWK 1...SRK talk abt divya...he told karan...he has lots of respect for Divya and how wonderful person she was...the way she helped him...he was very fond of her...SRK-Divya chemistry was very beautiful...
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago