Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

I wish they did a film together. Divya was a very honest and sweet person.

I think she was suppose to do a film with Salman, can't remember which one, maybe Judwa. I remember in the beginning of some films they used to display her pic.

Divya and salman were supposed to do a film titled do kadam aage...but it got shelved after divya's death... 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tweetie19

Divya and salman were supposed to do a film titled do kadam aage...but it got shelved after divya's death... 

They have look good together...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

@Moni, Divya became over night sensation at that time and did lots of movies before she died in Hindi and in South.

I know  that She was rage in 90's before her death . I was not aware that She was about to do Judwaa opp Salman .
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I know  that She was rage in 90's before her death . I was not aware that She was about to do Judwaa opp Salman .

Maybe that's why they took rambha in judwaa...she was said to have resemblence with Divya...

But I personally feel that divya resembled neither sridevi nor rambha...she had a kind of innocence which none of the others had... her aura was completely different...
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS !! They look good together !!
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I know that She was rage in 90's before her death . I was not aware that She was about to do Judwaa opp Salman .

The amount of movies she had in her kitty at such young age talks how big actress she began at that time. Har Saat Samundar song was her last song she did before dieing and became his rage at that time.

PS: That movie was Laadla not Loader she did during which she died.Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 8 years ago
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Divya was a rage in 90s...she was a overnight sensation...all the movies that madhuri...sridevi...juhi...kajol...karishma...raveena has done actually belongs to her...infact she shot some portion of Laadla before she died...due to her death...all the films went to the mention actress...if she was alive...she would have been a nightmare to the above mention actress...

I still love her Aisi Deewangi song from Deewana with SRK...during KWK 1...SRK talk abt divya...he told karan...he has lots of respect for Divya and how wonderful person she was...the way she helped him...he was very fond of her...SRK-Divya chemistry was very beautiful...

All other actresses benefited from her death big time... raveena became mast mast girl with mohra, sri's career got a boost with laadla and tabu got noticed due to vijaypath.. 

SRK and divya were so cute.. I loved them in both their movies... I got to read this from a filmfare magazine..

There were several stories about her pranks on the sets. "One day she scratched Shah Rukh Khan on the sets of Dil Aashna Hai. His secretary called up to say that Shah Rukh wouldn't work with her. But later Shah Rukh said, I said this just to scare her. She's a bachhi (child)'."

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tweetie19

All other actresses benefited from her death big time... raveena became mast mast girl with mohra, sri's career got a boost with laadla and tabu got noticed due to vijaypath.. 

SRK and divya were so cute.. I loved them in both their movies... I got to read this from a filmfare magazine..

There were several stories about her pranks on the sets. "One day she scratched Shah Rukh Khan on the sets of Dil Aashna Hai. His secretary called up to say that Shah Rukh wouldn't work with her. But later Shah Rukh said, I said this just to scare her. She's a bachhi (child)'."

SRK was very fond of her...he had lots of respect for her...she told SRK once during the shoot of DAH...that if he continues to work very hard...he will be a superstar one day...and her words came true...SRK-divya were good friends too...whenever SRK speaks abt divya...its only beautiful words comibg out from his mouth for her...

salman-divya never worked together...but its sweet of salman to help her out during the concert when his own foot is hurt...

if only she was alive...i wonder what would have happened to madhuri...juhi...sridevi...kajol...juhi...raveena...karishma...in the 90s era...every filmaker approach to her for their films as the leading lady...i agree...her death did wonders to the mention actress

I was a kid than when she passed away...i watch her films when i turn 12 yrs old...Deewana...Balwaan...Vishwatma...were 3 of her films i watched...there is one with govinda too...she was a good actress and dancer...divine beauty...very sweet
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

SRK was very fond of her...he had lots of respect for her...she told SRK once during the shoot of DAH...that if he continues to work very hard...he will be a superstar one day...and her words came true...SRK-divya were good friends too...whenever SRK speaks abt divya...its only beautiful words comibg out from his mouth for her...

salman-divya never worked together...but its sweet of salman to help her out during the concert when his own foot is hurt...

if only she was alive...i wonder what would have happened to madhuri...juhi...sridevi...kajol...juhi...raveena...karishma...in the 90s era...every filmaker approach to her for their films as the leading lady...i agree...her death did wonders to the mention actress

I was a kid than when she passed away...i watch her films when i turn 12 yrs old...Deewana...Balwaan...Vishwatma...were 3 of her films i watched...there is one with govinda too...she was a good actress and dancer...divine beauty...very sweet

There were lot of rumors that Om shanthi om was based on Divya's life... Don't know how much of it is true... SRK still remembers her very fondly...

If she was alive, she would've surely been the first choice for most of the movies of that time... She had a very natural charisma... She could carry the whole movie on her shoulders inspite of being a newcomer... and her beauty was breathtaking...😳
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very sweet of salman. Bt no offence to the dead bt I dnt get what's the big deal ab her acting or her looks. Pretty girl and ok actress