Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

[YOUTUBE]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XVmwqz1pjY[/YOUTUBE] 

you talking about this one? Toronto event. I wish I could see Salman & Divya's performance. 

That was really nice of him to help her. 

Yes...its the same one...i don't think the videos are available... i tried hard to get them but didn't find it anywhere...πŸ˜’

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They look so good together. Divya was so gorgeous.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I loved divya...she was an amazing actress...i love her with SRK...they have a great chemistry...

aww...thats very sweet of salman...they never did a film together...i wish they did...they look so good together...

is aamir senior to divya...i thought divya is senior to aamir...she has given blockbusters in her era...one of the most successful leading actress in that era before her death...aamir the perfectionist...was expected this attitude from him...but that was so rude and arrogant of him...
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

They look so good together. Divya was so gorgeous.

She looked so beautiful even with those horrendous 90's clothes.. she would've been the most beautiful as well as the topmost actress of the 90's if she was alive..
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I loved divya...she was an amazing actress...i love her with SRK...they have a great chemistry...

aww...thats very sweet of salman...they never did a film together...i wish they did...they look so good together...

is aamir senior to divya...i thought divya is senior to aamir...she has given blockbusters in her era...one of the most successful leading actress in that era before her death...aamir the perfectionist...was expected this attitude from him...but that was so rude and arrogant of him...

Aamir debuted in 1988.. Divya started from south films and debuted in 1992 with vishwatma... so aamir would be her senior.. looks like he had this perfectionist attitude from that time itself.. 

Divya would have surely reached the top...she had almost made it... With mohra, laadla and vijaypath she would've been unstoppable... its sad that her death has remained a mystery to this date 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww Thanks for sharing this it just made my day. I always wanted to see the two most beautiful ppl together.
They would burn the screen together. They look gorgeous.

She would definitely be the top notch today beauty with talent we dont see often.
My heart still cry out when I remember her death. We lost an angel :( there wont be another one.
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Wowww Thanks for sharing this it just made my day. I always wanted to see the two most beautiful ppl together.
They would burn the screen together. They look gorgeous.

She would definitely be the top notch today beauty with talent we dont see often.
My heart still cry out when I remember her death. We lost an angel :( there wont be another one.

I would've loved to see them together in an intense romantic film... maybe something similar to maine pyar kiya... surely they would've been one of the most memorable pairs if they had worked together... 

Divya was truly an angel.. its rare to find that blend of beauty and innocence... and for a newcomer, she was exceptionally good in all her roles.. There can never be another one like her 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
They look so cutee together in this Pic . Salman-Divya never did any Film together . I wish they would have done atleast one . Unfortunate that It couldn't happen . On Salman's Gesture , He was always like this from before ..Always ready to help the needy . And This Gesture too was very sweet . He danced with her even with that broken Foot πŸ‘ . And it was very very rude & mean of Aamir to do that what he did πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
she was so pretty
both look nice
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

They look so cutee together in this Pic . Salman-Divya never did any Film together . I wish they would have done atleast one . Unfortunate that It couldn't happen . On Salman's Gesture , He was always like this from before ..Always ready to help the needy . And This Gesture too was very sweet . He danced with her even with that broken Foot πŸ‘ . And it was very very rude & mean of Aamir to do that what he did πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The best thing about Salman is that he encourages newcomers a lot... and he's ready to do anything for people he likes... It was very rude on Aamir's part to behave so rudely with a girl who was new to the industry... no one can be perfect all the time...

Salman-Divya would've made a gorgeous pair... his macho looks and her innocent beauty would create a sizzling chemistry...too bad it never happened 😭