Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Namratha

Its very easy to say "love "must" be unconditional", you can even keep saying "Oh ya this true love, let me not suspect the guy"  "How can he be wrong" "How can she be wrong"  "Its supposed to be true love"

I am sorry, hurt and betrayal comes from the ones we know not strangers.

My friend is not dovorced or anything, but it hurt her deeply to have her husband say to his sister "Oh! I am just living"
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

She knows him for 6 months tops...what trust are we talking about here ???

Ofcourse it doesnt affect her directly...but even if i was not affected directly, I wouldnt be close to a person who is accused of adultery by his own son and wife...

Great point SWA
its just been 6 months and trust needs a looot more time...

then how come II expects dude to trust her and speak his heart out about the moment that destroyed everything he had?
how come he should be able to speak of something that would lead to her doubting his choices and hating his family and also bring him back to a stage he has to reopen a book he closed and threw away again?

shouldnt he get more time too?? before she decides that she is being betrayed or not told things?

Nisha yes its easy to say relationships should not be doubted and yes thats not always the case...but we need to give things a moment before we doubt them...maybe a benefit of doubt and a little understanding about why he doesnt want to share would help.

im so sorry i really gotta go..and hey im sorry if im hurting anybody's feelings
tadaa
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!

Managed to get back on the thread today what an explosive update!

II's map of the world ... We all have our own. II has it really stark.
Everything is aaar or paar for her. All or nothing. Quick to love and quick to distrust 😲 .
Rajan has his reputation preceding him everywhere but we don't ever know him to a lecher, sly or even a starer. His affection for chachu comes essentially from acceptance - him being a sibling although I'm not sure if they ever connect for anything reason other than habit.

All those people who missed me thanks for asking and caring. Much better now

😊
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
There is slight change that has set in her equation with him. She has begun to confide her fears after extracting a promise from him not to divulge details or mock at her. She has shared her past but not the pain it left behind. The kind of pain they both experienced are of different magnitude. II has been supportive of her Akka's married family. She has seen Amma and Akka never act in ways that are hurtful though they are hurt by others. The way Akka treats her In laws, she wants to be able to treat her in laws. Sam, Tan and Dad have been easy to interact with. The dude, Manny, Chachu and Chaci420 are a different kettle of fish altogether. While every act of the dude shows that he does not judge people he is unforgiving of his dad as he holds him or his indiscretion as the cause for his Ma's grief. He is deeply possessive of II and the mere thought that she was the object of Peach's attention drove him nuts. She has repeatedly told him she does not want to hear of his past though his past immensely hurts her , she has now begun to cope with it.
Dad has only been kind to her, if there is doubt in the dude's mind about him which he had vocalized with an indifferent query when II questioned why he had sent him with the proposal . It maybe worrying her that he does not share his pain or his thoughts on what he feels for his dad. If the question of the proposal was what he felt...if he still harbored the same thoughts of the dad...she could fear how he might judge her. Both are blowing the matter out of proportion.
II like the Iyers wants to be good to all. When it seems unlikely, is agitated. Her hormones are playing up as well.
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
charlie1950 thumbnail
Love is difficult ,sometimes it's bliss sometime abyss 
Something you can't live without but at times u can't even bear it
Who said love is easy 
Aag ka dariya hai
Jal  kar taar ka jana hai
Par issue jalan ka  maaza bhi kuch aur hi hai  

Hopefully ll will find her way  around this situation 
Dude is of no help at the moment 
Par  kya chachi ka  Liya dude ka sath ladna zarrori tha 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
As u all know today is karwachauth so hav some fun:-

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
NeelAsma 🤗

Take care.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Betrayal does come from known / loved people only.
More betrayed you feel closer is the concerned person to you.
You have no expectations of people who don't matter.
As far as sharing goes I guess it precisely the way Nisha is portraying. You don't go all out and tell all just coz someone is close.
Neither I guess it is practically possible to never doubt or have negative thoughts about someone.
Ii is thinking. She hasn't acted based on dudes conversation yet. So still don't think she is going to change her behaviour towards ranjan.
It's long way before she can actually judge whether she was right in marrying dude or Appa right in stopping her.Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
BETRAYAL
Betrayed Ma felt when the scandal broke out
Betrayed the dude felt that Ma chose to go the way she did
Betrayed II feels her man doesn't trust her enough
Betrayed Amma felt that II would go against her parents wishes
Betrayed Appa felt that Amma wanted to attend weddings now
Betrayed Akka felt that in laws clamored for her return
Betrayed Bala felt at Vandhu's growing proximity to Sam
Betrayed Shravu felt his simple wishes were denied
Betrayed Manny felt that she couldn't get Dimpal's time
Betrayed Ranjan would feel to know the reason the scroll at Krishna's feel lay
Betrayed Sam would feel to know the pre nup was in secrecy drafted
Betrayed we feel at times in small matters
Betrayal hurts and is a while before it heals and scabs drop off
The heart that did not intend but turned out the betrayer
That weeps in solitude, scorned by the world, not defending or wallowing in self pity
Bearing in silence rejection, offering to stay isolated, carries a deep scar  no balm can heal
Some more sinned against, mute sufferers, stoic bearers pain personified.

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

NeelAsma 🤗

Take care.

Thank you so much Pritee ❤️ how are you?? Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago