Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NSB7

SO IF DAD IS ACTUALLY WRONG
IF HE IS A CRIMINAL IS IT OK FOR ME TO LIVE IN THIS HOUSE WHEN MY HUSBAND IS NOT IN TOWN?
what the hell!!
this sentence made me so angry 
what if Ranjan was guilty?? he isnt a rapist..that II is worrying about weather or not it is right for her to stay there
he cared for her like a daughter...she knows him well enough to say he never disrespected her and always treated her like he treats Sam
this thought crossing her head might be out of utter confusion..but its unbelivable that her trust on ranjan is so wavering and on shaky grounds ðŸ˜¡

It is not about he being a rapist...I think It is more about principles...Will you live with a person who has committed adultery...that too leading to the death of his wife ???

and y should she believe Ranjan when the son and the daughter and probably the wife who knows him for more than 20 years didnt believe him ?
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just am so Upset with II
i agree she has her doubts, uncleared and unanswered

but how the hell can just one conversation with dude in which he never said anything out loud lead her to thinking her staying at MM means wrong and ppl would look at her weird??
agrh!!

----

DUDE DID NOT...MARK MY WORDS..DID NOT SAY HE DOESNT CARE...a man who says things out loud hasnt come out in open and said he completely doesnt care.
so mayb e he cares...but he doesnt want to step in the SWAMP and get dragged into it neck deep or even worse totally in.

swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Probably not...
She probably senses how much Ranjan likes Chachu, he is  the only family Ranjan has and is close to, she probably puts him in the same place she puts her Appa and she sees vividly how much Appa loves Periappa. So she believes Ranjan must have the same feelings for Harish. Right or wrong she draws parallels with Appa and him😕

She senses Ranjan is disappointed, unhappy, humiliated that none of his children care for his brother?

II seems to be going down the EXACT same path even though she wasnt coached by anyone to treat Chachu this way?

She hoped R&B would say "Just go ahead and host the event, that subtle nod of approval would have swayed her. But he obliquely hinted that she could go ahead and go to Chachu Ranjan's feelings be damned

Being in II's shoes I am able to appreciate her generosity of spirit

Being in R&B's I am able to identify with the betrayal Ranjan caused

So y not ask ranjan itself ?? She can say about the invite and her idea and do whatever Ranjan suggests...then she doesnt have to worry about hurting his feelings...instead y is she asking R&B ??
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

It is not about he being a rapist...I think It is more about principles...Will you live with a person who has committed adultery...that too leading to the death of his wife ???

and y should she believe Ranjan when the son and the daughter and probably the wife who knows him for more than 20 years didnt believe him ?

OUT of what proof SWA??
a lady who loved dad like he was her appa suddenly forms an opinion that he is horrible??
and isnt Ranjan's life his personal choice?
when it in no way affects II's life?
i am talking about the STRENGTH of her trust! its quite week..she went from loving Dad to doubting Ranjan in no time at all.
even the random ppl we dont know...we take a bit to Judge them and form opinions...and this was the ranjan she spent more time with than she spent with Dude in a lot of ways.
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
This is called ' pushing each other's buttons knowing very well that this is surely to set the other person off. When you are in an intimate relationship with someone, you come to know the sensitive topics or issues that will set that person off. And particularly during a disagreement, for couples to bring up those sensitive topics to irritate and annoy each and push each other's buttons. It never is productive. It started with kanjak and chachi and ended up questioning their own marriage. And now to feel unsafe around Ranjanji. And it's hitting her after so many months all cos of an utterly unproductive argument that's going nowhere .After a point, it's never the problem we attack but the person we attack. She pushed his bringing this touchy topic and he pushed hers by choosing to remain silent one more time. And these idiots always fight on chachu and chachi and everytime the topic of going or not going to their house gets their goat.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Think about it Namratha

Her husband just hinted that he suspected his Dad was "sorry not for the act, sorry because he was caught  doing the act"

How can she NOT question her position in the house? Ranjan has been super kind to her, but her husband doesnt believe her FIL's moral character or lack there of. Wont it cloud her judgement?

He did specifically tell her, "I am not sharing anything with you because I want you to have your opinion and hold it. I dont want my wife on my side like a typical Bhartiya naari"

He has given her the freedom to choose who is right and who is wrong

But by hinting that he thinks his Dad is guilty he is pulling her from where she is right now
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The shadow of the scandal will follow them unless they have a frank and  clear talk about it. Sweeping things under the carpet never solves anything.  I can completely understand how II  feels, she deserves to know whatever there is to tell. I think RB here is being a tad unfair, but considering how this has changed his life -  the grief,  the betrayal, the hurt that he feels - I can understand his reluctance to talk about it. We all try to protect ours from others - even our hurt, our betrayals are our own, we feel ashamed about such things and don't want even the person closest to us to talk about it lest they become judgemental because the context, the situations, the feelings are your very own and it's near impossible for others to fathom it. RB doesn't want what he feels for Ranjan to cloud Ii's judgement but in the process he's betraying her by not sharing. Both are justified in their thinking. RB was betrayed by his dad, II feels betrayed by RB and Appa thinks II betrayed him by not listening to his concerns. You are bang on Nisha when you say betrayal never comes from enemies! Super.
swathi1990 thumbnail

I just am so Upset with II

i agree she has her doubts, uncleared and unanswered

but how the hell can just one conversation with dude in which he never said anything out loud lead her to thinking her staying at MM means wrong and ppl would look at her weird??
agrh!!

----

DUDE DID NOT...MARK MY WORDS..DID NOT SAY HE DOESNT CARE...a man who says things out loud hasnt come out in open and said he completely doesnt care.
so mayb e he cares...but he doesnt want to step in the SWAMP and get dragged into it neck deep or even worse totally in.

NSB

II is from a close knit family where she cares even for a very simple thing at home...Here the dude does care...but not to the extent of wondering whether ranjan is happy or not...He might come down if ranjan is seriously ill ---maybe...So basically he not sharing such a relationship with ranjan (like hers with appa) bothers her very much...she wants to change this...

but at times R&B's attitude makes her doubt that whether the scandal was true and if that is the case, she thinks that trying to mend the relationship or being close to ranjan is like betraying her husband...
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Think about it Namratha

Her husband just hinted that he suspected his Dad was "sorry not for the act, sorry because he was caught  doing the act"

How can she NOT question her position in the house? Ranjan has been super kind to her, but her husband doesnt believe her FIL's moral character or lack there of. Wont it cloud her judgement?

He did specifically tell her, "I am not sharing anything with you because I want you to have your opinion and hold it. I dont want my wife on my side like a typical Bhartiya naari"

He has given her the freedom to choose who is right and who is wrong

But by hinting that he thinks his Dad is guilty he is pulling her from where she is right now

Maybe Nisha...She might entered the doubt zone because she thinks that her Husband might be right but again...i thought she always knew it...that her husband doesnt think his father is right but what surprised me that she immediately confirmed the fact in her head and started regretting the marriage and the house and everything
Does her capability of understanding ppl stand on such a sloppy hill??
swathi1990 thumbnail

OUT of what proof SWA??

a lady who loved dad like he was her appa suddenly forms an opinion that he is horrible??
and isnt Ranjan's life his personal choice?
when it in no way affects II's life?
i am talking about the STRENGTH of her trust! its quite week..she went from loving Das to doubting Ranjan in no time at all.
even the random ppl we dont know...we take a bit to Judge them and form opinions...and this was the ranjan she spent more time with than she spent with Dude in a lot of ways.

She knows him for 6 months tops...what trust are we talking about here ???

Ofcourse it doesnt affect her directly...but even if i was not affected directly, I wouldnt be close to a person who is accused of adultery by his own son and wife...