Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Kalpana i remember the conversation on 16th October we were discussing the thrills of moped rides and watching movies with triends and within 10 days to lose somebody closely connected is really heart rending. I can imagine the plight of the parents as you pointed out. As we lose dear friends family and those we have been associated with, we pause to take a reality check. on life and how we have been living it. We know we come destined to draw a certain number of breaths, when a life draws to a close, those left behind take a while to cope with the void caused in their lives. All that one can do is be there physically and emotionally for providing the comfort and solace we can. You need to empty your cup of pain in order to be empty to take in some of your friend's and be able to offer comfort in whatever way you can.  It is a numbing experience. Stay peaceful dear...A warm hug and ripples of positive thoughts and vibrations sent your way. Your virtual family of Sosians are there to be your sounding board. Take heart dear.

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jasmine, thanks. Yes while I look for a change, I am also using the place I am in to the fullest to travel. I have that flexibility in this place. Make hay while the sun shines types.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
me talking to my best friend...😊

EnVee thumbnail
It's a full moon today. Big, calm and serene. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Envee

You are inspiring me to look for a new project or new role in the same project...
I am kind of bored in the current team..
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

It's a full moon today. Big, calm and serene. 

I agree
I'm sitting in my courtyard and reading under while there is beautiful breeze and occasional buzz from the phone
Seems like an entirely different place 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Take care Asma. See that you make the best of the work option you have chosen.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sonal... nothing much, school starts tommorrow ...so getting ready 
Envee, Suriya...hello...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">It's a full moon today. Big, calm and serene.
</font>

I savoured it because of one hour power cut
EnVee thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Envee

You are inspiring me to look for a new project or new role in the same project...
I am kind of bored in the current team..

Do. I look too. But I don't want to jump impulsively just for money. So I am being pretty choosy. But while I find what I am looking for, I do plenty of odd jobs and freelance stuff and pack my bags to see what I can. Has been a fair plan till now. See if you can do that too. Shift out if you can without unsettling too much. Change is good, as they say.