Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Me watching the moon lying in bed off on an imaginary moon walk...listening to aayiram nilave baa SPB s debut song
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EnVee

Oh! You cannot speak to the other team and see if you can join after three months? Or do something like Nisha did? Double up for a bit?

Very good suggestion... Will try this open when new role opens up...😊
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
The full moon is a time of positive opportunity if you use it correctly. It can increase your positive energy or conversel
y, it can wreak havoc on your emotions.

Since the full moon pours down a tremendous amount of energy, you must be in a calm state of mind to receive a positive effect. Remember that whatever is going on in your body, mind and spirit will be amplified.

If you are angry, you will feel angrier or if you are happy, you will feel happier. During the full moon, the ocean swells and emergency rooms have more patients. The energy is very powerful so it's important to direct it with positive intention.

Crazy energy as well as loving energy will be intensified. Knowing this is a huge opportunity for your emotional and spiritual growth.

Below are five tips from for using the energy of the full moon (two days before and two days after) in the most fortuitous way:

1. Refrain from arguing and getting angry.

The full moon is the time to stay calm, let things go,breathedeeply through difficult moments and forgive others for their mistakes. Seriously, if you can't let something go and need to communicate it (which I recommend), try to postpone sharing your upset until at least two days after the full moon.Whatever happens at this time is multiplied. It's like having emotional fertilizer. Keep the energy moving in a happy, uplifting direction at home, work, in the car and in your every day interactions.

2. Think positive thoughts.

We all know we should think positively as much as possible but during the full moon, you'll have a wind at your back. Your positive thoughts will be energized and multiplied. Even if you spend five minutes when you wake up and go to sleep thinking about the positive things in your life, you'll be doing yourself a big favor.

For example, you could write agratitudelist or a thank you note to the Universe for all you have. You could look in the mirror and say nice things to yourself. You could take a walk and notice all the beauty around you. Imagine that your positive thoughts are sprinkled with full moon glitter that makes them grow exponentially.

3. Envision your dreams manifesting.

The full moon is a perfect time to do your manifestation techniques. Spend time imagining your goals and writing them down on paper. It's also a great time to make a vision or "manifestation board." To do this, place pictures and words of your goals on a cork or poster board and place it where you can see it every day. Spending time focusing on your dreams during the full moon gives it extra juice!

4. Meditate by yourself or in a group.

Since the full moon pours down so much energy, meditating during this time creates calm, mindfulness and stillness. You can do it by yourself in asacred space in your home.

You can also connect with other like-minded friends to meditate in a group. There are many spiritual centers,yoga studiosand online groups that come together for a full moon meditation. It's very powerful to meditate in a group.

5. Send blessings to people in need.

Since you have the full moon power behind you, send healing energy, forgiveness, pink light and loving-kindness to friends, family, colleagues, and strangers. In addition, send peaceful energy to the places in the world experiencing strife, hardship, poverty and war. It has huge benefits for them and as a bonus, you create loads of good karma.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good luck Putti. Talk it out. I am sure something can be worked out by talking. Good luck.  
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Get a good and caring mate, R&B or no R&B. 😊</font>

Yep that's true coz dude is a dream, I would say at a height of 5'7.5" guys exist in dreams mostly coz most of the guys are 5'8"
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
NISHA

Waiting for you...
Waiting for Kanya pooja..
Waiting for Periyappa in MM..
Waiting for RnB to come n attend Kanya pooja...
Waiting for butter to dress up in dark pink lehenga...
dristi64 thumbnail
SHILPA

Thank you. πŸ€—
However, its a thesis and not just one paper😭
I know I'll do it. Just that I can't enjoy unless I finish something I plan on doing. I am a bit of a control freak that way😳 I am just rant it out at times when it gets a little too much.
Hope you are doing well.😊

SHRUTI

I just love reading your posts. Always makes so much sense to me. πŸ€—

dristi64 thumbnail
Nisha where art thou??
Putti you were right about airtel. I connected my system with the dongkel and there's no signal at all😑 finally, bsnl has come to my aid after a lot of struggle. Hope I get to be around for the update.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kaam kaise shuru karoon? 😭