Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dristi64

KALPANA

I know this would sound insanely stupid, but is there anything we can do for you? Something that may shift your mood a little. We can dig up videos you like or anything that involves use of technology.

great thought Dristi πŸ€—
Errantnomad thumbnail
Thanks for all your support friends. Really touched.
My friends and her parents loss is terrible than mine or my brother's .
Around our ages, I guess life has more twists than we are quipped to handle.
Thank you for all your love. Hugs to you all too

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Hey folks yday too went by in a blur. I was finishing a meeting and returning when my friend called and said her brother passed away. I was shocked to say the least and went over to be with her as we went abt putting her family on the flight . She brought him over with her hubs for lunch to our place just three weeks bk when he visited her sister for his holiday here . It's been barely 15 days since he returned to India.
What's more hitting was it was my friends bday last Sunday and both of them had happily chatted for over an hour. Next day , he is gone guys. Massive attack .

All of us grew up together( my TVS 50 friend, I talked about earlier) me and her, with our brothers. So when he was here visiting us , we skyped with my brother too and it was lovely.
Entire time, my friend kept repeating, " there was nothing to suggest he even looked slightly off. He was being funny and being a moron as usual". Did this really happen ?

We don't have answers ... Do we?

Asma, take care
Prats, Coorg is awesome . Feeling refreshed ?

A better day and evening to all you guys.

So sorry to hear Kalpana ! No words to anyone who is grieving. πŸ˜­
There are these earth shattering events in life that totally throws us off track. Hopefully they help us look back at the lovely moments of the past and give us a perspective for future.

Take care of your friend and yourself dear. πŸ€—

jaschick thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

About the gora writer? In all my 8 years here, I have never had the changes I made to documentation based on standards we follow as errors. I would just let it be had he not written to another colleague mentioning I made a lot of errors. Now I am going to write out a reply to each of his "comment." If I made a real mistake, I will  honestly accept it. I do accept my faults. But for no fault, he cannot hurl accusations. Almost like personal jabs. You seem to love hyphens, don't add them here and such. Also according to him RJ starts with a consonant sound and so needs a and not an. So much for knowing English for a native speaker.

Vayila Tamil varthaiya varudu, I will just shut up. This is also reinforcing my thought of searching for newer pastures soon. 😊

So true what you say.

Change is always good.  Good luck ! And yes Patience  πŸ˜Š
jaschick thumbnail
Wow looks great, Kajal !!! Am hungry now !

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

Was busy making dhokla since morning came out good fluffy and spongy

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good Evening / Morning all,
Kalpana stay strong for ur friend and ur self...its never easy...

Asma...take care dear...

Kajal...yummy looking dhoklas...I feel like going out and eat the same

Drishti...along with hard work break bhi zaroori hai...take a short break and then finish ur paper.

Arishka and Vedika ka mumma...how r u?

Putti...congrats...when are you going to move to ur new flat? Your parents must be so proud of you...

Sri ...i will not say anything about ur poems...I will think this line clinches it and as I read it I will love all the lines. Keep up the amazing work πŸ‘β­οΈ
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The unpredictability of life is what gives life it's meaning. It makes us do things which we wouldn't otherwise do...selfish that we as humans  are by nature. Living so far away from my own parents this one fear constantly bugs me. But what will be will be...future is not for us to see...take heart Kalpana in the fact that you were there for your friend when she needed you the most. The pain will be intense for a while, then will slowly lessen to become a dull ache. It's during these moments that we remind ourselves to be caring, thankful and loving...but cruel, selfish nature of mind will soon force us back  to our ways...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me n bro sitting in terrace n waiting for power to come...
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Good Evening / Morning all,

Kalpana stay strong for ur friend and ur self...its never easy...

Asma...take care dear...

Kajal...yummy looking dhoklas...I feel like going out and eat the same

Drishti...along with hard work break bhi zaroori hai...take a short break and then finish ur paper.

Arishka and Vedika ka mumma...how r u?

Putti...congrats...when are you going to move to ur new flat? Your parents must be so proud of you...

Sri ...i will not say anything about ur poems...I will think this line clinches it and as I read it I will love all the lines. Keep up the amazing workπŸ‘β­οΈ

I m doing great dear, just pre Diwali hustle bustle,, white wash nd all, other then that nothing new..
Nd wht bout u??
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Kalpana. Take care.