SS 57 Common Love - Page 69

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">It's a full moon today. Big, calm and serene.
</font>

Yup it's poornima today!!! So soothing.

Do. I look too. But I don't want to jump impulsively just for money. So I am being pretty choosy. But while I find what I am looking for, I do plenty of odd jobs and freelance stuff and pack my bags to see what I can. Has been a fair plan till now. See if you can do that too. Shift out if you can without unsettling too much. Change is good, as they say.
I guess I exactly know what you are saying 
The incapability to be comfortable in a chair that doesn't thrill you or to live through a day that dint make you feel well worked or satisfied and go to bed in peace...I have been hanging on that rope and swinging between change of job and change in my perspectives 
Ab Jake I voiced out which projects I want and need and things look like they might improve 

When your work is your religion I doubt a compromise will let you live 
Hey Shilpa, Sonal, Jyo, Dristi, Nam, Vidya... and everyone. Free today after a long time. So walked for a bit looking at the moon. Beautiful.

Putti, even I walked because of the power cut. Should do it every day. With or without the moon. 😆
Thank you all for liking those dhoklas they have been eaten and savored long ago 😆

It's purnima today we had a pooja, all unmarried girls fast and do the Pooja under the full moon.
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Thank you all for liking those dhoklas they have been eaten and savored long ago 😆

It's purnima today we had a pooja, all unmarried girls fast and do the Pooja under the full moon.

I just walked and walked looking at the full moon. Does that count? 😉
Envee

I am also not looking for company change... Only looking for role in a different team... Whenever I get a new opportunity my client manager says he need minimum 3 months notice to release me to different team... I have lost 2 roles because of this condition in one year...
😭 😭
Actually what Envee said is so true...just when its the time for update, there will be power cut...now for us here 9-10 there will be no power...😭
Took the kids for swimming in the evening and spent some time relaxing there for an hour and now its dinner time.

Be back at after 10pm

going to bed early today...no sleep yesterday night because of cough...😡

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I just walked and walked looking at the full moon. Does that count? 😉</font>

I believe in destiny you get whose already made for you, it's just fun to wear new dresses or sarees and giggle and make prasad in shape of a moon. 😳 Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Envee

I am also not looking for company change... Only looking for role in a different team... Whenever I get a new opportunity my client manager says he need minimum 3 months notice to release me to different team... I have lost 2 roles because of this condition in one year...
😭 😭

Oh! You cannot speak to the other team and see if you can join after three months? Or do something like Nisha did? Double up for a bit?
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Wish you to get a RnB like husband 😊