Fan Fictions

SS 57 Common Love - Page 59

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

I can understand manny to some extent and understand why she behaves so!! But appa is out of my network coverage he and his words make a bouncer over my head

Me too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: modernfamily

Hey guys! I'm fine. Thanks for asking. But the tremors were pretty strong. I was feeling dizzy even an hour later. Usually I'm the last one to know there was an earthquake. I don't feel a thing. This time I alerted everybody in my office. 

I came home with a fever. I'm curled up in bed without even changing. Everybody asking if I'm fine really touched me as I'm alone right now

Sudhi you are not alone ...Take care of your fever. Protect yourself from the dust generated by the earthquake it can be irritating
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even I don't understand what makes appa tick. He hurts II just because he can't stand the dude...I really don't get the rationale behind his behaviour. I find his behaviour annoying😔
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

NSB7 thumbnail
Appa was definitely rude 
Or say went far too beyond the boundaries
But I am sure he was just pointing at the fact that it's actually just the servants caring for II apart from ranjan
How much can ranjan do?
I'm not saying dude is wrong...I'm just saying appa isn't totally wrong... When you look at it from a fathers perspective 
His daughter is pregnant for the first time 
She isn't willing to stay with him...agar she stayed with her husband he would see the reason...but to stay in an empty house doesn't make sense to him
It feels like dude has locked his daughter up in that house and its his zid not to send her to DII...why otherwise would he want her at that house even when he isn't around...that's how appa thinks.
Now she wants to take his brother along too...he is worried...he doesn't know how she will handle the stress
His over emotional daughter...who looks tiny and small to him even today
Married to a man he doesn't trust
It must be hurting 
And he is a man who says it all out...no lid
Dude is exactly like this too...frank and open about everything he feels 

Just imagine our dear one in a place unknown to you amongst ppl who she doesn't belong with except for an old man you don't even know if u totally trust in...pregnant and asking for the responsibility of a man who is in his worst of health?
And all this discussion right after a one on one with the man you hate and has taken your favorite person over. No reassurance from that man weather he will come to rescue when you darling needs...in fact he behaves like he doesn't care to explain how important your darling's health is for him?

I don't know...I see that appa was wrong the way he said it but his reasons are all right 
moonwearer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Appa unwillingly looked at her bulge

There are many husbands work in Middle East leaving their pregnant wives back home... Can every husband stick to wife for 9 months? Dude is trying everything possible to be with her... Is Ranjan servant? Such harsh words 😡.. How many FILs accompany their DIL to hospital during pregnancy.. Appa atleast did you do that? We can understand nobody can take Dude's place... Before a tear drops from her eyes he can fly back to India... Just bcoz you don't like Dude don't treat her like that... I don't like to hate you.

He had to be compelled to go visit his daughter was busy assisting the plumber for his favourite person... That marked a turning point in the heights to which he can go...come on Ranjan knew II was pregnant even without her sharing which her mom and Akka couldn't guess
moonwearer thumbnail
Nams he looks at the pregnant daughter as bearing his enemy's child...the mean things he spoke to Bala...did he even once mumble why a sick Akka is compelled to work he justified Bala...He likes him it was his choice so all he does is right.
Whenever II has been around he and Bala try to belittle her and the Dude. Remember when she thought she'd stay over but wanted to leave without eating...
It is not today...it is every time he tries to be mean...he turns a blind eye when Bala drinks...the dude is open and he condemns him...Show me one action of Appa's to show he has been caring to the pregnant II? Not done dear...
He speaks only of career prospects it maybe stemming out of fear as you pointed out earlier...then he should have stood his ground and not allowed the marriage...after all these months being mean and not trusting the dude even a teeny weeny bit...taking II's money but acting as if she cant have the freedom to give her mother a much needed break...does not seen fair
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

He had to be compelled to go visit his daughter was busy assisting the plumber for his favourite person... That marked a turning point in the heights to which he can go...come on Ranjan knew II was pregnant even without her sharing which her mom and Akka couldn't guess

II is the apple of their eye
Ranjan is demonstrative
Dude is not
Appa doesn't express himself the right way
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SUDHI
Take care dear. Glad to know you are safe. Hope you can call a friend or a relative to help you out a bit. I can only wish for your speedy recovery from this end. Lots of love ðŸ¤—

I think Jai is the only one we haven't heard from. Did he msg anyone? 
moonwearer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

II is the apple of their eye
Ranjan is demonstrative
Dude is not
Appa doesn't express himself the right way

If he felt  she was the apple of his  eye why would he even hurt her the way he does knowing fully well it would hurt her? 
He is jealous of the Dude and is unable to accept that he is losing hold over her...he did not want her to know of the declining health of his Anna...shouldn't he realise that she might want to create some memory with the old man she so adored? Appa for me is a gonner despite all other redeaming qualities he is so blided by his mistrust for the dude that he stoops to such mean level...

I am a avowed Bala Basher...now it seems i am turning into a Sri Vishvanatha Iyer basher too...