Fan Fictions

SS 57 Common Love - Page 60

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

Nams he looks at the pregnant daughter as bearing his enemy's child...the mean things he spoke to Bala...did he even once mumble why a sick Akka is compelled to work he justified Bala...He likes him it was his choice so all he does is right.

Whenever II has been around he and Bala try to belittle her and the Dude. Remember when she thought she'd stay over but wanted to leave without eating...
It is not today...it is every time he tries to be mean...he turns a blind eye when Bala drinks...the dude is open and he condemns him...Show me one action of Appa's to show he has been caring to the pregnant II? Not done dear...
He speaks only of career prospects it maybe stemming out of fear as you pointed out earlier...then he should have stood his ground and not allowed the marriage...after all these months being mean and not trusting the dude even a teeny weeny bit...taking II's money but acting as if she cant have the freedom to give her mother a much needed break...does not seen fair

I agree with everything SVM
Yeah he is partial to bala and always rude to dude.
Maybe he is partial to bala because he has been at bala's place and understand's that situation better where as in dude's case he is blind and hasn't even dreamt of being there.
He doesn't understand
And I don't say he is entirely right
Just in today's update I say I can see what he is speaking about

And unwillingly looking at the child was not looking at the baby like a enemy's child
It was unwilling to give up gaurd and adore the baby when that's all he wants to do
He knows that one look at the baby or the tummy and he will be molten like lava from the rock he is trying to be
It's not hatred but its fear of loosing gaurd
And we all tend to do that 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sri...good point, completely missed it...the character of amma is such that she should have made the time to go visit her daughter and take with her some dish which she knows is her daughters fav...guess periappas illness, vandu going back, broaching the subject of periappa staying with II...made her overlook. I am trying to justify Amma because I like her character and simply because I can never find fault with such mothers who care and care. All the hearts desires suppressed and comes out now and then.
And coming to Appa...he has been always vitriolic toward Dude, but he could have toned his words atleast seeing his pregnant whom both of them love very much. He knows in his heart how much Dude cares for her, he is jealous of how he has usurped his daughters love, that daughter for whom he so much love and who was the apple of his eye...very intelligent, successful but went against his wishes and married a Punjabi guy. Since he cant openly shout at her and alienate her he turns it towards the person who is responsible for the change in his daughter. 

And I am sure he didnt include Ranjan when he said to be looked after by servants. He holds Ranjan's scandal against him so he tends to overlook how good Ranjan is. Manny also he doesn't like because of her bindaas style of living. Only towards Sam and Tanmay he is warm. Grouchy appa will always be like that...Dude is his fav enemy...😆

Even today my Dad and mom always remember me when ever my fav dish is prepared at home and they will call me up and either ask me to come home for lunch or they send it to me in dabba which is not always possible because then the quantity they send has to be more so that its enough for everyone at home.

Am feeling bad because of the black mark against Amma...Nisha please...an update with Amma...and I am actually missing Tanmay Batra very much.😃
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"Make sure you don't break yourself, trying to fix a man that is already broken.

"There are some things you can help a man with and there are some things only he alone can fix. Don't break yourself trying to fix something that is totally outside of your power to fix. In the end, he'll still be broken and you'll end up both broken-hearted and completely exhausted." -Mr. Amari Soul.

The quotes are fabulous, reflections of a man
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
When you are worried and too stressed about something you tend to overlook things thinking that they will make after the said problem goes away but we should make sure its not too late.😊
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpa i adore the character of Amma...my objection is to the tone and tenor of Appa. It is because he accused that II is well looked after by servants that i raised the question why he or any from his family have not done even a bit for that poor girl. Only because she went against your wishes?
I have seen friends who are ignored or treated badly in their pregnant state and have consoled them in whatever way i could.
When it comes to Bala and Appa they get all sympathy and their love to be considered over their pettiness and foibles why can't the same measure be used in terms of the Dude.
Whenever Appa gave his Bashan of how the dude should be careful with his money or he should get his wife to avail a loan to tide over his company's loses it was hilarious so it was fine.
In the last few updates the way he goes about demeaning how the dude had got his daughter pregnant and scooted...why she should be pregnant so soon blah blah blah...i cannot tolerate...

I am all for the givers like Amma...but we should not overlook that not once has a dabba come II's way... she even yelled at II instead of patiently explaining stuff to her which of late the Dude has been doing...
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb SVM.
And the same Appa was least bothered about daughters Carear when she was being send to Bay Area.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
On Kajal behalf I am posting this video...
She is the finder 😊
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=J7JHmTTvdgA[/YOUTUBE]Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Even dude is not fond of Appa.
But dude never disrespects or asks Ii not to respect her Appa or stops her from going to dii. He obviously will not allow her to stay back . Now I think it's right that dosn't allow Ii to stay back at dii by herself.

Ii herself now is more comfortable at mm and Paris. If Appa contineous being so mean to dude she might visit dii only coz of kids.Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

On Kajal behalf I am posting this video...
She is the finder 😊
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=J7JHmTTvdgA[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you!!! She is so squeezy
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly Pritee when it suits him he would make II the sacrificial lamb to please his ego his Balas ego...did any of the iyers including Akka make even an effort to try and figure out what nasty words were hurled by Bala.
Now again we say Appa is  very fond of I I which is why he worries about her being uncared for. 
Just as one daughter has a house full of people and has to slog it out all by herself they have another with a house full of help and doting father and son. 
If he had reservations now is not the time to vent it. He is never able to browbeat Amma or Akka. 

Somewhere this attitude that you agreed with my choice so you deserve better treatment but she made her choice went against my wishes so I will scorn her and show scant regard to her husband is not fine
How he and Bala ganged up and tried to make the dude feel MM was such a bad place to bring up kids...em