Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NSB7

Bala

He is my star today
A man struggling to get the basic things people own...and hey that too for his family... never thought of doing anything for himself 
Saving up every penny for somebody else's future
Comprising for somebody else's present
Still joyously living it all
The pain he feels when he thinks of R&B's life..its absolutely something thats not jealousy because dude owns so much but because he doesn't own so much
Its worth an applause how he doesn't hate dude or feel anything negative towards him...its natural to envy pl ad dislike them...but this guy isn't so

To take an off and care for his inlaws like a son shows his good heart 

👏👏 

Our notes crossed paths... yes... u accurately described Bala, so true... he is a deeply caring man
How can we hate him
The jealousy that he feels is so relate-able to many of us. he is not a bad man... he is very human

Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Kalpana, EnVee style huh? </font>😃 <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Naan style vera pannirukkena?</font>

Enna style Vera panrenannu oru kelvi. Yours is distinct. Unn vazhi thani vazhi. And I love it 😳
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

II will be very upset if something happens...

Guess dude has to come back to India to take care of his wife...

DII was seeing the happiest year with vandu's second child, II's marriage and now her child...Dhrishti suthi potrukanum...

i wonder if life can have one happy year ever swa..one happy day is a rare thing too
One can only hope
Errantnomad thumbnail

Bala

He is my star today
A man struggling to get the basic things people own...and hey that too for his family... never thought of doing anything for himself
Saving up every penny for somebody else's future
Comprising for somebody else's present
Still joyously living it all
The pain he feels when he thinks of R&B's life..its absolutely something thats not jealousy because dude owns so much but because he doesn't own so much
Its worth an applause how he doesn't hate dude or feel anything negative towards him...its natural to envy pl ad dislike them...but this guy isn't so

To take an off and care for his inlaws like a son shows his good heart

👏👏

Nams, cheers 😛
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Luck, truly plays a very important role. From the day we are born till will live our last breath.
Periappa, was unlucky to have to life is disability but lucky that someone did take care and not abandon him. There are ppl to mourn for him.
Have seen such instances in real world. Also seen brother abondo get his brother for disability just to take his share of property.
In this regard Appa stands very high on my pedestal. And Amma for allowing Appa to do what he did. Alone Appa couldn't do everything. Amma might cringe but never shun her responsibility.
Your story is dedication in a way to many Amma's who have not t been appreciated.
She is one of most real people in the tale.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i wonder if life can have one happy year ever swa..one happy day is a rare thing too

One can only hope

I just said it in a collective sense NSB...The indivudual days are different...if we get up half an hour late in the mrng, the day is screwed...it is as simple as that...but turning back u dont remember that day...rather u remeber key events/happenings and hope that it has been good overall...
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Our notes crossed paths... yes... u accurately described Bala, so true... he is a deeply caring man
How can we hate him
The jealousy that he feels is so relate-able to many of us. he is not a bad man... he is very human

i agree...our muscles happen to twist in our gut and we sense the helplessness to cure that pain...but we still dont blame the person by looking at home we felt it...we keep trying to beat ourselves up to be better?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pritee
Very true many women are unwilling when such a demand is placed on them, many men are unwilling too.

It would be interesting to see if Appa would have shown the same care and concern if the brother happened to be AMMA'S

I know of many many families in Delhi where a mentally challenged relative lives with the family, male, female both, but dont know of too many families where the wife's sibling of different ability lives with them though...

Swathi:Absolutely true, when Thatha Paati pass away Ambala Anna will make a trip to "understand whats left of the estate and how it will be divvied up" and what THEIR share will be

We can hate such people all we want but they do exist
And then we have Ranjan who pines for one normal conversation from his son, or a greeting or a spontaneous endearment...
Yes LUCK is supreme, Chachu has FOUR sons and he didnt stray, or even if he did his wife is not offended... he is a crook in every other arena, but a faithful man?

Ranjan is almost a perfect gentleman except for this

Yeh luck nahi to aur kya hai
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I just said it in a collective sense NSB...The indivudual days are different...if we get up half an hour late in the mrng, the day is screwed...it is as simple as that...but turning back u dont remember that day...rather u remeber key events/happenings and hope that it has been good overall...

so true...we can remember good things and that alone helps us live through the rest of the stressful moments 
So right
Except one event for II will make everything else too small and no milestone can lessen the pain of this one

But yeah...we definately need to learn to look at the brighter side of life 😊
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Luck, truly plays a very important role. From the day we are born till will live our last breath.
Periappa, was unlucky to have to life is disability but lucky that someone did take care and not abandon him. There are ppl to mourn for him.
Have seen such instances in real world. Also seen brother abondo get his brother for disability just to take his share of property.
In this regard Appa stands very high on my pedestal. And Amma for allowing Appa to do what he did. Alone Appa couldn't do everything. Amma might cringe but never shun her responsibility.
Your story is dedication in a way to many Amma's who have not t been appreciated.
She is one of most real people in the tale.

Very well written