cheers and hugs 😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

I have often wondered if words luck and fate mean the same

Great question Kalpana
I DONT know😕

There are many well read women AND VIKAS😃 here so I will let them answer that one

I observe people a lot, I follow the lives of famous, I wonder too
I was thinking about Joe Biden recently, he lost his wife and a child and refused to join any political office he was forced to 40 years ago? Then he lost Bo last year, hes the VP now, he was strongly speculated as becoming a Democratic candidate for 2016... but he declined two days ago

The rich, the famous, the wealthy, NONE of us are immune u know... its not like he could save Bo from brain cancer... he had access to the best health care in the universe
Just when we think "he has suffered enough already" he lost Bo so tragically

Such a mystery

Waqt se pehle aur kismat se zyaada kabhi kuch nahi milta they say

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

I have often wondered if words luck and fate mean the same

Don't know what to say...
If things are happening as we wish then we call it luck if not then we call it fate...

Both are two faces of the same coin...
Errantnomad thumbnail
As much as II would feel the loss, it would be Mrs. Iyers too . As she is the one who had to learn to live or adapt her life around him. For Mr. iyer, II and vandu, he has always been there
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even Amitabh and Rajesh, started off around the same time, Rajesh was bigger when AB entered the scene, then Rajesh was nowhere to be found, he did some really awful movies like Souten etc... and dumped Dimple, shacked up with Tina Munim... turned into a alcoholic, ruined his life, "willfully?" or was it his fate? Or was he just unlucky?

He died eventually...

Tina Munim lived with him in her 20s during her forgettable movie career and married the wealthiest guy on the planet...

What is fate and what is luck?
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kalpana, R&B fated to his wealth and fame and II lucky to get R&B? They are not the same I think. Luck is always positive.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: putti77

Don't know what to say...
If things are happening as we wish then we call it luck if not then we call it fate...

Both are two faces of the same coin...

So true... For every success we say it's luck and we blame fate for every failure!
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Haven't commented much about the last three updates...but each one is touching simply because it is real. We see such people (Bala, Amma, Appa) around us and among us. We aspire, we dream...sometimes we achieve it, sometimes we may not or fall short of the target we have set. And all around us we also see people who have been handed everything easily, we may think it is unfair or fair, some deserve it some do not...but I really feel life balances everything, sometimes its visible sometimes not.
The updates have put me in deep thinking philosophical frame of mind. Why Periappa had to suffer so much? Is he suffering alone? People around him also suffer. Its very difficult to put aside all ur desires, wishes, sacrifice all the lil things and care for a person. For appa he is own brother, but its really admirable of Amma to stand with her husband and care for periappa, to the extent of forgoing the joy of having a second child...she and appa are lucky to have their daughters and vice versa. The parents have instilled such good values in their kids that the families they have married into are lucky to have them as daughter-in-laws.😊

I really dont know what to write...but just thank Nisha for writing such beautiful tale. 

Thank you to Kekta and YHM creatives for screwing up and inspiring Nisha to write.😊

Good Night all, being troubled by really bad sore throat...had lost my voice for sometime in the morning...😆 and i was actually happy for the same.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Great question Kalpana
I DONT know😕

There are many well read women AND VIKAS😃 here so I will let them answer that one

I observe people a lot, I follow the lives of famous, I wonder too
I was thinking about Joe Biden recently, he lost his wife and a child and refused to join any political office he was forced to 40 years ago? Then he lost Bo last year, hes the VP now, he was strongly speculated as becoming a Democratic candidate for 2016... but he declined two days ago

The rich, the famous, the wealthy, NONE of us are immune u know... its not like he could save Bo from brain cancer... he had access to the best health care in the universe
Just when we think "he has suffered enough already" he lost Bo so tragically

Such a mystery

Waqt se pehle aur kismat se zyaada kabhi kuch nahi milta they say

👏