SS 57 Common Love - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
Life is funny though...
Everyone wants wat the other has... :-)

II is jealous of Ritu about the manager job where she thinks it is cool or pride to attain that position

Here Ritu is jealous of II about her financial independence where she thinks II does not have to slog like her...
Originally posted by putti77

II wants to apply for new role in the team 😲
Appa n Bala's talk on Dude...
Bala's helplessness to give luxury life to his family n bigger dreams for Shravu... 😕
Ritu envees II 😉
Periyappa's health 😔

Wheels of fortune... 🥱
Sigh...

Did I not read she decided not to apply for the role ?
Her most favorite person was laying unconscious in a hospital

Petty bickering could wait
Signs of growing up... Good Choice II.
Insecurities of Bala and Appa.  Sigh !
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Yes, nice

So many interpretations. Toyota Fortuna is where I extrapolated it from, and then the role LUCK plays in our lives, we cannot control everything, much of what we get in life is luck. I cannot underscore its importance enough, u know...
R&B was born into wealth, and grew it exponentially by his hard work and brilliance

Bala was NOT, he could be just as smart and work doubly as hard, but things dont seem to be working out

My Amma will say "Panakara kozhandaigal IIT pohum MIT pohum, nambathu kozhandaigal wont even get a good % to get B Com at a regular college"

(the wealthy kids will get IIT on merit and go to MIT later, but middle class lower middle class kids wont even get a good % to be able to get admission in Biz or Economics)
Such is life

U cannot escape the wheel of fortune Envee

Very nice

Don't we all see it happen in our lives? I have seen it happen so many times in my own life. At times, I just tell myself Hitler's quote "I go the way providence dictates with the assurance of a sleepwalker."
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Putti

No she does not

It must be a typo
Let me go correct that

Sorry Nisha...
I read wrongly...
Better to get my glasses from bag... I was lazy to get it...
I will correct my post ..
Paavam vandu...these ppl have to take care of the oldies but do not have the same rite to enjoy the benfits...I am sure ambala anna would want half the share in the fd though he doesnt even come to visit his parents...and bala and vandu like ppl wouldn't have the courage to point it out and fight for their rites...It is the same case in every family...
Bala
He is my star today
A man struggling to get the basic things people own...and hey that too for his family... never thought of doing anything for himself 
Saving up every penny for somebody else's future
Comprising for somebody else's present
Still joyously living it all
The pain he feels when he thinks of R&B's life..its absolutely something thats not jealousy because dude owns so much but because he doesn't own so much
Its worth an applause how he doesn't hate dude or feel anything negative towards him...its natural to envy pl ad dislike them...but this guy isn't so

To take an off and care for his inlaws like a son shows his good heart 

👏👏 
Originally posted by Errantnomad

( attempting one in Envee's style 😛 )
Wheels of Fortune ( life ) and so many ways to play...

Kalpana, EnVee style huh? 😃 Naan style vera pannirukkena?
Putti
There was no typo, I had said "She wouldnt apply for the position"

Kalpana: For most of us the choices are astoundingly difficult, in order to own a used Merc we have to get rid of the college savings of the child. I know owning a Merc is not like being able to eat... I agree, but whatever the middle class aspires for is almost always out of reach

The wealthy make everything seem so simple and easily attainable
All it took was R&B's text to his Dad a gleaming new Merc stood at the door, Bala watches the Fortuna ad for years... and struggles taking his Appa's 7 lakhs FD

We can all trash Bala for envying, its not a very noble trait, but WE ALL DO FEEL IT
We might hide it, some more effectively than others... some people are better at concealing it too

In the core he is a good man, a very good man... who cares deeply for his family and wife's, but is unable to deal tactfully with emotions of inadequacy

Whenever he tries to be generous and compassionate offlate, he is reminded of II's spouse... inadvertently

He was carrying on a deeply emotional convo with his FIL, the pesky R&B and his understated style of generosity just pulled the carpet from under his feet
II will be very upset if something happens...
Guess dude has to come back to India to take care of his wife...

DII was seeing the happiest year with vandu's second child, II's marriage and now her child...Dhrishti suthi potrukanum...