manan ff- JUNOON -E ISHQ(chapter 8 -updated/pg 10)

abhilashaS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
HEY GUYS I AM  NEW HERE AND WRITING FOR THE FIRS TIME THS IS MY FIRST FF SO HOPE U LIKE IT .IF U GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE SO PLZ COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW
CHARECTER SKETCH-
nandini-
fun loving and very positive girl lost her parents when she was 6 yrs old .

varsha- nandinis childhoods only best friend but she is like a sister to her

amms -nandinis grand mother loves her grand daughter very much...

promo- 

a guy is ponting a gun towards nandini and is about to shoot when a man comes and punches him very hard ...nandini is hell scared but she gets up and hides behind the man
the other guy- tu hamse panga lega ab mein tum logon konahi chodunga tumhario sarkar humari mange pura karne mein jitna waqt zaya karege utne hi lashe bechte jayengi and then he again points the gun towards that man but he again starts fighting with them andd then suddenly the first guy stands and grabs him brom the back and the othe guy is about to shoot 
in all these caous nandini sees a gun lieing on the floor...
nandinis prov- aiyappa ... mein kya karun wo log to isse mar denge isne mere jaan bachane ke liye apne jaan khatre mein dali ...nai mujhe isse kisi bhi hal mein bachana hoga...
she somehow grabs the gun and some how manages to gain the courage to point it towards the guy who was pointing his gun toward the man and suddenly bang bang ! two loud sound is heard and the guy who was pointing his gun towards the man falls down leaving the people in the bus and the man shocked... 

MANAN FF- JUNOON - E - ISHQ

INDEX

CHAPTER 1 (a) THE UNEXPECTED MEET- PG 1

CHAPTER 1 (b)THE UNEXPECTED MEET- PG1

CHAPTER 2 (a)AIYAPPA !!!SAVE ME ... - PG 1

CHAPTER 2 (b)AIYAPPA !!!SAVE ME ... - PG 2

CHAPTER 3    BANG BANG !! - PG 2

AUTHORS NOTE... - PG 3

CHAPTER 4 (a) ARE WE FRIENDS NOW ??-PG 3

CHAPTER 4 (b) ARE WE FRIENDS NOW ??-PG 3

CHAPTER 5 (a)THE UNREVEALED TRUTH-PG 4

CHAPTER 5 (b)THE UNREVEALED TRUTH-PG 4

CHAPTER 6 (a) JUST A COINCIDENCE OR DESTINEY ?-PG 5

CHAPTER 6 (b) JUST A COINCIDENCE OR DESTINEY ?-PG 5

CHAPTER 6 (c) JUST A COINCIDENCE OR DESTINEY ?-PG 5

AUTHORS NOTE- PG 6

CHAPTER 7 (a) HUM TUM EK STOREROOM MEIN BAND HO AUR COCKROCH DEKH JAYE... - PG 7

CHAPTER 7 (b) HUM TUM EK STOREROOM MEIN BAND HO AUR COCKROCH DEKH JAYE... - PG 7

CHAPTER 7 (c) HUM TUM EK STOREROOM MEIN BAND HO AUR COCKROCH DEKH JAYE... - PG 8

CHAPTER 8-RAMA RAMA KYA HAI DRAMA...!!-PG 10

Edited by abhilashaS - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Didiaish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice progu n different story

I m just checking new manan ff N came across to your story

N I think I m the 1st who like N comment

Update soon N pm me next time Edited by Didiaish - 8 years ago
SSimra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seems interesting 
continue soon and pm me
abhilashaS thumbnail
sure guys thanks for your support i will update from 2morrow and in the begining i ll try to updait 3parts daily... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
abhilashaS thumbnail
             MANAN FF - JUNOON - E - ISHQ

CHAPTER 1 (a)-THE UNEXPECTED MEET

MANGALORE_5:00 AM 

NANDINI - tujhe pata hai i am so excited today finally finally i cant believe we have got an internship in the largest music company Q LABELS u know what varsha it is the largest music company in Asia .finally i can prove myself though my singing .people will know me through my voice. i am so happy. you know varsha when amma and appa passed away na mein bohut restless ho gaye thi ... mujhe kuch samajhnahi aa raha tha ke mein kya karu ...(with tears in her eyes) i was lost ...i was lost in my own darkness but then amms introduced me to music ...music taught me to live... it helped me to overcome my darkness...(with a different kind of sparkle in her eyes)

VARSHA- ye lo madam ne phir se ganga jamuna bahana shuru kar diya...are nadu yanhan logonko peene ke liye pani nahi milta aur tuhai ke faltu mein waste kiye jarahe hai...(winked her and smiled)
NANDINI-(holds her one ear and pulls it) accha subha subha tujhe masti sujhrahe hai ...bohot shaitan ho gaye hai ruk tu abhi batati hun ...
VARSHA- aaa aaa kya kar rahi hai bacche ki jaan legi kya...(nandu leaves her ear and smiles)achha wo sab chod ...madam app ko yaad dela dun ke do ghanton mein hamein bus stop pahunchna hai aur bus board bhi krani hai remember???? warna mumbai kya sapnoon mein jayegi ...
NANDINI- (listning to this suddenly she widens her eyes)aiyappa!!!! mein to bhul hi gaye thi ...kya varshu tu phele nahi bata sakti thi...shit (and starts running every where in the room to collect her clothes and other things to get ready)

(amms enters the room with puja ki thali )

AMMS- nandu ...nandu... taiyar hui ki nahi kanna ...kya karun mein iss ladki ka...varsha beta nandu kanha hai ??
VARSHA- wo amms nandu taiyar hone gayi hai...bas abhi aati hi hogi...
AMMS- ayioo ...yeh ladki kab badi hogi...(when suddenly nandu comes from behind and covers her eyes with her hands )
NANDINI- (holding her ears )sorry sorry soory  amms i am very very sorry wo batoon batoon mein na mere zeense nilkal gaya tha ke aaj ghar mein puja hai..i am solly
(seeing her apologising so cutely see melts)
AMMS-koi baat nahi knna ab jaldi bahar chalo puja ke mahut ka samay hogaya hai... aur han tum dono aaj janese pehele pandit vishwamitra ji se milkar jana wo ek bahut bade santh hai aur unke kahe hui har baat sach hoote hai mein chaate hun ke tumdono unse asherwaad lo teekh hai ...
NANDINI & VARSHA(IN UNISION)-
ji amms ...jaisa aap kahein..

IN THE POOJA-

all vidhi were very nicely done .after that everybody was busy in asking their future and good bad ...
AMMS- pandit ji yeh meri poti nandini hai au yeh uske dost varsha hai lekin mein is bhi apne poti ke tarah nmante hun..appn in donoon ko appna ashiwaad dein aajse yeh appn zindagi ke ek naye suruaat karne jaa rahe hain...
(varsha bends down and takes his blessings and when nandini bends down ...)
PANDIT JI - beti tera zindagi ek naya mod lene wala hai...koi aisa tere zindagi mein aane wala hai jo tere zindagi ke maine badal dega ...kuch asa tere zindagi mein hone wala hai jo tere zindagi ka ek naya adhyay khol dega ...kush reh beti khush reh mera ashirwad sada tere sath rahega ...
(nandini was taken aback with this sudden prediction)
VARSHA- (came near nandini and wishpers in her ears)lagta hai time aagya hai ki humein hamare jiju ki shakal finally dekhne melegi...(and flashs her batesee)
NANDINI- he he he bohut hasi aa rahi hai ...bahar chal phir batate hun aur wese bhi yeh sab bakwass hai aisa kuch nahi hota...

BUS STOP 

NANDINI- varshu tune mujhe promise kiya tha ke tu mere saath mumbai ayege ...this is not fair (and makes a angry pout)
VARSHA- i am sorry yaar wo darasal mom ne kaha ke pehele mujhe unke saath massi ke yanhan jana hoga god knows why ??? but tu tension mat le mein pakka parsoon tak wahan pahunch jayungi aur wese bhi hum office toh 4 din baad join kar rahe hain na...
NANDINI- ok fine bye (and hugs her)
AMMS- kanna apna khayal rakhna aur khana time par khana teek hai aur company flat melte h mujhe inform karna..thek hai ??
NANDINI-ya amms aap bilkul tension mat lo mein aapna khayal rakhoongi aur time par khana bhi khayungi and han apko har rooz call bhi karungi ok (and hugs her)bye...(smiles and goes inside the bus)

IN THE BUS -
NANDINI PROV-
aiyappa mein ek nayi shuruaat karne ja rahi hun plz mere madad karna ...(ans smiles)

ON THE OTHER HAND -
(on the deserted highway a white mercedese has broke down inside it a man is setting who is wearing a white t shirt with sky blue jacket and deep blue jeans with a pair of rayban shades and rolex watch)
MAN- kya hua gadi chal kyun nahi rahe...??( he asks angryly)
DRIVER- wo saab lagta hai engine mein koi kharabi aa gaye hai...(scared)
MAN-what the... iss chezz ki tankhwya lete ho tumlog ... gadi time se service kyun nahi karai tumhari wajhese agar mein latee hua na then u r fired ...
man prov -kisi bhi tareh se mujhe kal tak mumbai pahunchna hi hoga ...
suddenly his phone rings and he sees the caller id and without thinking kicks up ...
MAN- hi doll ... kaisa hai mera sweety...???
on the other hand of the phone-  thek hai lekeen philhal aapse gussa hai... aapne kaha tha ke aap aaj aaoge toh phir kyun nahi aye ??? mein aapse baat nahi kar rahe...cutty
MAN- I AM SOLLY DOLL MUJHE MAFF KAR DE WOH FLIGHTS CALL SARI CANCEL HO GAYE THI AND MEIN AAJ SUBHA HI MANGALOR MEIN LAND KIYA SO... BUT YOU DONT WORRY DOLL PAKKA BHAI WILL REACH TERE BY 2MORROW

ON THE  OTHE HAND OF THE PHONE -
ok bhai iss baar aapko maaf kiya leeken agli baar se mein pakka wala cutty kar dunge i am telling u...aur aap mujhe ghar pe doll bulate ho theek hai leekin bahar mujhe mere namse hi bulana kitna acha name hai mere MUKTI MALHOTRA .aur ab mein badi ho gaye hunna so ...
MAN- NAI ME TOH TUJHE DOLL HI BULAUNGA TU CHAHE JITNE BHI BDI KYUN NA HO JA MAGAR PHIR BHI TU MERE LIYE MERE CHOTI BEHEN HI RAHEGI SAMJHE...(AND SMILES)
MUKTI-oho bhai aapko kuch bhi kehena na bekar hai anyways mein chalti hun mere frinds bula rahe hain...bye
(and hangs up .at th same time a bus was passing from there he stoped the bus and enterd it )

to be continued...

guys do give your views and is agar spelling mistakes ho toh maff kar dena all juta chappals and critisism is allowed waiting for your comments...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

abhilasha
Edited by abhilashaS - 8 years ago
abhilashaS thumbnail

CHAPTER -1 (b)

the man enters the bus and the bus starts moving meanwhile...
a child - didi didi ... aap mera toy neeche utar doge plz...
NANDINI-(seeing the child requesting so cutely she agrees )batao kahan hai i'll get it...( smiles and stands up)
the child -didi wanhan upper (shows her the rack on which it was kept )
nandini is trying to get it but somehow it is stuck and at that time that man is searching seat to sit when suddenly...scheeech...
nandini looses her balance and falls on that man who was passing by and he also looses his balance due to the sudden break and both together land up on the floor with the man totally on the floor and nandini on top of him ...
both her hands are on his chest and his hand are on her waist ...her hair is falling on his face lightly tickeling his facewith the wind when suddenly his and her eys meet for the first time...
(bg- baatein kuch ankahe si kuch annsune se honelagi...
kabu dilpe raha na haste hamare khone lagi...
wo wooo wo ooo...)
time stops ...every thing around them stand still ...they become lost in eachothers eyes ...but their trance was broken with the sudden honking of the horn ... they immediately come back to the reality and nandindi gets up followed by the man...
NANDINI- wo... i am sorry i didnt mean to...
MAN-no no you dont need to apologise its not your fault...so chill ...by the way i am MANIK MALHOTRA nice to meet you...(forwards his hand)
NANDINI-  i am nandini moorthy ...nice to meet you too(and shakes his hand)
(and she goes to her seat and sits down...while he is still searching for seat and finally he sees that no seat is vaccant except beside nandini )
MANIK- may i ???
NANDINI - ya sure ...
(he settles down and becomes busy with his phone whn suddenly his phon rings and he picks up)
CABIR-(maniks best friend)saaley kaminey to india mein land kar chuka hai aur tun mujhe inform bhi nahi kiyaa ...(acks as if crying)han bhai ab to bada admen ban gaya hai ab doston ki yaad bhala tujhe kyun ayege...
MANIK- oyeee ...1950s ke ablanare ke tarah nautanki karna band kar aur apne jhutheb ansun apne pas hi rakh meri flight aaj hi land hui hai aur mein tujhe batane hi wala tha leken tune khud hi call kardiya...
CABIR- lekin yeh toh bata ke tu kabtak pahunchega ???
MANIK- mat bol yaar ...highway par gadi kharab ho gayi the aur wo toh achha hua ke tabhi wahan se ek bus guzar rahi thi toh meine lift le li so i guess kaltak pahunch jaunga...
CABIR- okey chal phir kal melte hain...bye
MANIK-bye
(he turns and is about to ask saomething to nandini but sees her sleeping ...god knows why but seeing her sleeping a smile creeps across his face)

afte 2 hours the bus reaches a dhaba

CONDUCTER- bus yahan adhe gante ke liye rukegi jisko chaye nashta ya jo bhi kuck karna hai karlijiye...
(and people start leaving one by one while nandini is still asleep )
MANIK- excuse me... miss moorthy ...
(nandini wakes up )
wo bus dhabe pe adhe ghantoon ke liye ruke hai nashte ke liye...
NANDINI- ya ya thanks for wakeing me...

and both come out of the bus to have their breakfast...meanwhile...
THREE MISTERIOUS MEN- aaj toh apun ki diwali sare ke sare maldar lagteinhai  aaj toh maza hi aajayega...(and gives an evil smirk)

waiting for your comments ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ spelling mistakes ke liye maff karna ...
abhilashaS thumbnail
         MANAN FF - JUNOON - E -ISHQ

CHAPTER 2(a) -AIYAPPA !!!SAVE ME ...

nandini goes and sits on one table while again finding no place manik joins her there...after 2 -3 mins manik excuses himself and goes to the washroom...meanwhile nandini receives a call...
N- han bol varshu...tu pahunch gaye apne massi ke yahan???
V-haan meri maa pahunch gayi aur tu bata tu kahan tak pahunchi???
N- adha rasta ho chuka hai lken abhibi mumbai pahunchne ke liye ek din lagega...shayad aaj adhe raat tak pahunch jayungi...
V -achha yeh bata ke kuch interesting hua kya ??(naughtyly)
N- han wo mein bus mein k bachhe ki madad kar rahi thi aur tabhi break laga aur...(she remembers the bus incident and stammers)aur..a..uuu..rr..
V- aur kya ???? bolo bolo ...bol kyun nahi rahe hai bbol ...bol na...
N-a...ba...baa... ku..kuch nahi ok bye mujhe breakfast karna hai...(and she disconnects the call)

ON THE OTHER HAND -
manik comes out of the washroom and out of nowhere a girl calls him ...and the girl is none other than soha khurana .mr. khuranas daughter who literally chipkofies with him and always tries to get clase to him while he was in college and he was not able to say anything to him because he was the daughter of his fathers best friend who was also his buissness partner..
SOHA- manik baby ... 
M- (seeing her his eyes widens)yh yahan kya kar rahi he ...(and he panics)ab kya karun ...beta manik tu toh gaya ...
then suddenly his eys fall on nandini and an idea strikes his mind...he hurridly run twards her while nandini was waiting for her food ...
h all of a sudden grabs her on her waist and nandini becomes shocked..
N- excuse me yeh aap...
and before she could complete he gesturs a plz wala look and wispers in her ear...
M- PLZ PLZ KUCH MAT BOLO MEIN BADMEIN TUMHE SAB SAMJHAUNGA ...PHILHAL MER MADAD KAR DO PLZ
and before she could say something...soha comes ..
S- manik baby tum U S se aagay aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi so bad i missed you (and was about to hug him when...
M- (stoping her)soha soha soha...um meet my wife nandini...and hearing this nandini looks at him and..
N- what !!!
M-(with pleading eyes says) nandini this is soha my friend...
and nandini keeps shut seeing him pleading so much
S- ohh toh she is your wife (with a jelouse look on her face )so kitne sall hogaye tumhari shadi ko?????
M- do
N- ek
both look ateach other and manik says ...
M- wo actually ek sall leekin iss sal ko milake do sall (and smiles akwardly)
S- oh my god manik ...doo sall honeko hai and abhi tak junior manik ki koi news nahi ...( says sarcasticly)
M- ab...abbb.. hai na wo handini is 4 months pregnent ...
N- WHAT !! par mein toh...
befor she could say something manik pinches her and she shouts )ouchhh...
S- kya hua nandini baby ne kick mari ????(sarcasticly)
nandini glares at manik angrily and he again pleads her with his eyes to which she says looking at soha
N- han akhir manik par jo gaya hai papa jaise sabko tang karta reheta hai waise he baby bhi toh karega na...(and glares at manik)
S- awww...so sweet(faking a smile)
NANDINI PROV - AIYAPPA !!!!!!!HELP ME KAHAN PHASA DIYA...

TO BE CONTINUED...

SSimra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its interesting 
and ur writing style is also good
abhilashaS thumbnail
apologies guys i know that i promised to update everyday but today i had to attain some seminars from school so hope u guys understand...but i will update 2chapters tomorrow ...for sure pakka wala promise ...
sorry again
abhilashaS thumbnail
sorry guys for the deley in update but i cant help it there was some problem in my internet connection so...but no worries i will make it up to u ...ok anyways not wasting much more time here u go withthe update...😲😳

CHAPTER 2 (b)

manik again keeps his hand on nandini's waist and pulls her close to his side to which she just glares at him and he asks faking a smile...
M- waise soha...tum yahan kaise ???i mean...tum toh kafi sallon se london mein thi na...so achanak aur woh bhi yahan...(sarcasticly)
S- haan wo men...

FLASHBACK
soha just landed in mumbai after that she immediately lands up at cabir's place...
ting tong...(the door bel rings)
C-kon kambakt savre savere meri neend kharab karnepe tulahua hai (says sleepiely rubbing his eyes ;again the bell rings) abe kyun mar raha hai yaar aarah hun ...ab bacche ki jaan loge kya (and opens the door and ius stunned to see soha standing there)
C- aare soha tum yahan !! tum toh london mein thina ...achanak yahan kaise ????
S- wo meri padhai puri hogayi na and waise bhi dad bahut din se mujhe visit karneko bol rahe the toh...waise yeh batao ...manik aajkal hai kahan ??(like she is investigating somthing)
CABIR'S PROV-
beta cabir toh yeh hai asle reason...agar ise pata chal gaya ki manik kal aanewala hai tab toh...nai nai mein aisa nahi hone desakta hun ...beta cabir tere dost ki izzat khatre mein hai you have to do something...
S-hello!!(clicks her finger infrontof his eyes) kuch bolo...kahan kho gaye???
C- han wo ...actually hamare 2 saal se koi baatchet nahi hui so mujhe nahi pata ke wo kahanpar hai...par tum kyun puchrehe ho ?????
(suspeciously)
S- wo bas aise hi ...acha cabir i need to leave ok bye(says nervously and se was lavng while cabir recives a call and he unmindfully doesnot close the door proprly and it remains slightly open...)
C-(on the phone)je uncle ...kya manik aane wala hai ...acha toh abhi woh mangalore mein hai isi liye shayad kal se uska phone nahi lagraha thai shayad flighht m tha ...tabhi mein ochu usne mujhe do din se call kyun nahi kiya ...
(meanwhile soha was evesdropping their conversasion..)
SOHA'S PROV-
manik baby ...i am coming...

she manages to reach mangalore within 2 hrs through flight aft6er that through her connections she finds out all the details about his hotel starting from its name to address and from that time she starts following him...

PRESENT-
M-hello! kahan kho gayi ???mein kuch puch raha hoon bolo...
S- wo mein mangalore kisi kaamse ayi thi aur aaj waaps laut rahi thi and dhabe pe brekfast ke liye ruke toh tumhe dekha to buss khud ko rok nahi payi...(and again tries to get close to him)

manik again stops her and says...
M- aare chalo khana bhi aagaya ..aur baby bhi bhoki hogi haina ...(and nandini gives him a fake smile and glares at manik but as usual manik again requests her to keep shut with is eyes)
S-manik mein tumhe kilate hoon...(and again tries to get closer to him but manik again stops her by saying...
M- wo kya haina mein sirf apne nandini ke hatse hi khata hoon...
(nandini glares at him and this time she is really angry ...she pulls him closer and wispers near his ear ...)
N- ab kuch zada nahi horoha ??
M-don't say anything now just go with the flow...
N- see agar mein tumhari wajhese phase na toh...(soha interupts)
S-kya khusurphusur chalrahe hai husband and wife mein???
N-(giveing a fake smile) kuch nahi wo bass(and takes a peice of roti with sabji and stuffs it in maniks mouth forcefully)wo bas aise he...

they have their brakfast and finally are ready to board the bus again...

M-  so soha hum chalte hain aur waise bhi nandini pregnent hai toh uske yliye zada time tak khada rehena theek nahi hai...(nandini again glares at him angryly)so...chal baby
(and holds her hand and enters the bus unaware of what next destiney had in store for them...and with them the three mysterious men also enter the bus...)
meanwhile soha gives an evil smile seeing a photo of them together which she had taken without geting noticed...
SOHA'S PROV-
ab mein batate hun nandini ki meri jagha leneka kya anjaam hota hai...manik sirf mera hai aur mein use hasil karke rahungi...(smiles evily)

IN THE BUS -
everybody sit at their respective places..
N-excuse me... ab hum bus mein hai ab toh mera hath chod do...
(immediately manik leaves her hand )
M- oh hello...mujhe bhi koi shauk nahi hai tumhara hath pakadneka ...and stop giving yourself so much superiority ok...
(now nandini becoms very angry)
N-what the hell !!!! help ki zarurath mujhe nahibtumhe thi ...bhool gaye ho toh yaad diladun...and instead of thanking me you are shouting on me ! like seriuosly !!!!(saye making an irritated face )
M- help ki hai koi pahad nahoi toda hai ...and now just shut up ok... mujhe tumhari chabad chabad aur nahi sun ni...(showing attitude)
N- fine !!!!! waise bhi tumse bat bhi konkarna chahata hai...(and turns her face to th other side angryly)
M-good!!!! finally (behaves as if thanking god )

NANDNI'S PROV-
aiyappa !!! aajke liye itna drama kafi hai ...plz ab aur koi drama nahi ... mujhe aur koi drama nahi chahiye ...buss shantis mumbai pahunchado plz...!!!!

and thn suddenly...
man 1- oye gadi ok !!!!(and points the gun on the drivers head) rok warna bheja udadunga...
man-2 - chalo sab jaldi se apne saari zebar ,paise, aur jo kuchbhi haoi sab khali kako ...apoon ko sab mangta hai...(showing the gun)
man 3- jaldi jaldi...
they tie the driver and the first man starts driving the bus ...they stop the bus at a point and three more man wearing masks enter the bus with guns .they are the other gang members)
everybody become scared and nandini is hell scared seeing all this...

to be continued in the next chapter...

waiting for your comments and like egarly...πŸ˜ƒ and sorr for the spelling mistakes...