Update soon

Keep smiling
Take care
abhilashaS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

MANAN FF - JUNOON - E - ISHQ

CHAPTER 3 - BANG BANG !!

Man 2- chalo jaldi jaldi sab kuch khali karo warna... idharse koi bachke nahi jayega ...(and fires the gun in the air)

Nandini was sitting with manik .she was on the window seat .hearing thebullet fire she gets scaredand unintentionally holds maniks hand tightly...and manik stares at her and gets lost in her...

Bg music-

Tere sansoon ki saans mein

Jo hun toh mein hun..

Tere khwaboon ki aanch mein

Jo hun toh mein hun...

Tere hone se hi mera hona hai...

Tujhko khona jaise khudko khona hai...

Tu jo hai toh mein hun ...

Tu jo hai toh mein hun...

how cutely she closed her eyes and like a small child babbling ...aiyappa save me !! plz plz ...then hearing the caos in the bus he came back to reality and made the grip on her hand tight to which she looked at him .he just nodded his head giving her assurence and don't know why but she felt a different kind of satisfaction that yes she is with him...she is not alone in all of this ...for the fist time in her lifetime after her amma appas death she felt the same trust,securence that she felt with them but to her surprise ,in reality he was just a mery stranger whom she just met a few hours ago then why was his presence feeling so familier ...why ??? she was still confused by her feelings ...

Man 3- ohooo!!! Dekh toh yahaan toh leela majnu ka scene chal raho hai ...(laughs in a very dirty manner)vise maal toh kafi dhasu logyo hai...(and gives a dirty look on nandini checking her out from top to bottom )      

Nandini makes her grip tighter on maniks hand and tries to hide...but in vain .she is hell scared and is felling disgusted by his dirty look on her

Manik - listen you...(angrily grinning his teeth together)

Man 3- eee ... Angrejeee zyada shaanpati nahi... Chup chap baithare warna (forwards a hand towards nandinis face)thare leela ke liya thik na howego...

And that was it for manik ...abd befor he could touch her manik atopped his hand and glared at him as if telling to back off ...seeing this nandini becomes more scared ...

Man 2- laundiya dekhi nahi ki kahin bhi suru hojata hai...eee jis kaam ke liyr aaya hai pehele wo kar...

Man 3- jee boss...ee ladki jo bhi gahene zewar ho bhi hai sab khali kar ...chal chal  mhara tame khote na kar... Chal chal phata phat aur tu hero ...thare ko kya especial invitation dun ...(sarcastically)chal tu bhi khali kar...

Manik and nandini both give their rings ,bracelet,watch wallet etc to him and he was about to leave when he sees a small heart shaped diamond pendent whixh is studded in platinum with a silver chain in nandinis neck..

Man 3- ee ladki ...tu mhareko ullu samajhti hai...yeh bhi nikal chal chal jaldi (showing her the gun )

Nandini- mei..mein...ye ..yeh nahi de sakti...plz uncle aap sab lejaeeye leekin mein yeh nahi de sakti...(a lone tear escapes her eyes) yeh mere amma appa ki akhri nishani hai...

Man 3- thare ko ek bar kahe hui baat samajhna aave hai ka ???...lagta hai tu aise na manegi abhi thareko mein aapne bhasa mein samjhata hun...

Before manik could react ...he grabs the chain in her neck and pulls it with so much force that nandini gets a deep cut on her neck ...as it was not any ordinary chain but silver chain ...and cries in pain and blod starts oozing from the cut...and that was it for manik seeing her in pain ever though she was a mery stranger for him god knows why but his heart literally shattered into piceses...it felt as if someone has put a dagger though his heart...and in those fraction of seconds he stood up and started punching him...

And he starts to bleed...

Man 3- thare himmat kaise hui mhareko marneki ...ab tu dekh (angrily)

In an instance he drags nandini by holding her from her hair ...she screams in pain butt he is least bothered and makes her kneel down on the bus floor and points a gun towards her)

Man 3- aab mein thara badla isse lunga (smiles evily)

He is just about to shoot when manik kicks the gun and it fallsdown onder the seat .he starts punching him with full force when the other three men come from behind and hold him from behind so that he is not able to move ...

Manik- aabe tujh jaisa datrpook meine aaj thak nahi dekha ...huh...kaise gidadoon ko pal rakha hai aur tu saale humein lutne aya hai ...abbe apne shakal kaBhi aine mein dekhi hai ...abe tujhse ache to wo chote bachhe ache hain jo bus mein logon ka pocket katte hain...apne aap ko choor kehete ho ...aabe gadhe tu toh dhangse dhamka bhi nahi paaraha hai aur sabse amazing baat toh yeh hai ki tujhe ek aurat ka sahara lena pad raha hai appne baat humsab se manvane ke liye... ha ha ha...(and gives a u -r -so -useless wala look )

Man 3- thare zuban bhi thare hath paon jaise bahut zyada chal rahe hain ab tu dekh ki mein thara ke hasra karta hun...(with a evil smirk)aakhri baar aapne leela ko dekh le ...

he points the gun towards him and is ready to shoot ...all this while nandini was in a state of shock when suddenly she comes back to reality and she sees that the man is about to shoot...suddenly her eyes falls on the gun which had fallen under the seat and in that moment of instance she thinks...

Nandinis prov-

No no aiyappa ...no no mein aisa hone nahi de sakti usne meri jaan bachane ke liye apni jaan khatre mein dali ...nai mujhe kisibhi hal mein use bachana hoga ... No I cant let him die...no no ... aiyappa ! help me ...

And without being noticed she some how manages to pick up the gun and gaining some courage she poins the gun towards the man who was pointing his gun towards manik ...her hands start shaking but still she had to do it aany cost...

Nandini- chodo usse ...i said leave him ...(she shouts with full force )

(her hands were again shaking)

All the men together start laughing ...

Man 3- tu goli chalave gi ...ha ha ha thare mein itne himmat na hai ...chal idhar de ...ee chori yeh khelne ki chiz na hai...(and starts walking towards her)

Nadini - mei.. mein.. kehe rahi hun mein goli chala dunge... pass mat aana...wahin ruko warna mein sachmein goli chala dungi...(but he still ncomes towards her)

Manik- eee ...dur reh usse ...ladki ko kya darata hai dam hai toh mujhse akele baatkar naki tere in paltu kutton ki madad se.l...

The other man who was holding him punchesd him in his stomach and blood comes out of his mouth...

Man 3- (angrily goes to him andholds him by his hair and...)ooo... hero ..filmy dialoug apne ghar pe... ab tu dekh me thara ke hal kartahun (and he again points the gun towards him and he is ready to shoot... he was just about to pull the trigger when...)

Nandini prov - no ...!!!!aiyappa... help..(and closes her eyes tightly and

BANG ! BANG!

Due to sudden firing everybody becomes scared and and they all look towards the direction in which the bullet was fired and soon the man who was pointing a gun towards manik falls down on the floor And the floor gets filled with his blood ...meanwhile nandini also freezes at her place ...she is in a state of shock ...and who wont be ...for a girl who never even killed a fly had shot a man,a living man just a moment ago...at that very moment maniktakes the advantage of this situation gets free of their grip and starts fighting the shit out of them seeing his courage the other guys present in the bus also gain some courage and start to fight back they manage to get the driver free and tie them with the help of the rope and all this while nandini was still in a state of shock and she did not realise ...that one of them was going to stab her with a knife when...manik came and held his hand and pushed him with so much force that he fell down.. all this while they did not ralise they were standing right at the door ...and before he could ask any thing to her tha guy again came to attack but this tme he pushed nandini and she couldnot withstand the force and lost her balance and the bus door opened with a thud and she would have fallen out of the bus but manik held her hand they had and intence eyelock ...

Bin tere mera kya hai
Jisko sunu jisko kahun
Bin tere mujh mein kya hai
Jisko jiyun jis mein rahun
Tujh mein hi duniya meri hai
Tere ik pal mein sadiyan meri
Bin tere main sehra saa hoon
Bin tere main qatra bhi nahi

meanwile the others had managed to capture the guy who pushed nandini ...nandini was gasping heavily when manik pulled her in and again she fell in his arms and they share an eyelock...

Tere hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko khona jaise khudko khona
Tu jo hain toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon
Tu jo hain toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon

And with the sudden claping sound they come back to reality...and.. she was still shivering ...

Manik- umm umm...miss moorthy ...r u all right ?? (concerned)

Nandini- (no reply)she is still shocked

Manik-miss moorthy ??are you ok ??(now worried)

Nandini- (finally speakes and tears start rolling from hers eyes )I ...i I killed someone...(says in a state of shock)

Manik- hey hey its ...its completely fine ...whatever you did was just a step taken in defence...everything is fine shhh...its ok now...

Nandini- (now she starts panicking)OMG!!!!!! I ...I actually killed someone (freaking out)... ho..how can I kill someone ??? no... no no no...I have become a muderer..me..mein aisa kaise karsakti hun...

Manik -hey noo just listen to me(but she was not ready to listen anything)

(first hehesitated but finally he kept his hands on either side on her shoulder)miss moorthy !!!miss moorthy look at me ...( but still she was not ready to listen to him she was just going on babbling on her own and crying continously..)NANDINI look at me !!!!( and instantly hearing her name she looked at him )its ok now everything is fine...you are safe now...we all are infact you saved all of us today you are not a muderer ..do you get me???you are not a muderer ...and they diserver it so theres nothing to fell sorry about it you did the right thing...(assuring her)

Finally she calmed  down and realised he was holding her from her shoulder..she just looked at him akwardly..

Manik- (realising)ohh!! I ..i am sorry ..i didn't mean to... I was just...

Before he could complete...

Nandini- thanks for saving me fom them ..and thanks for being there...

Manik- its fine... afterall you saved my life today thanks toh mujhe tumhe kehena chahiye...come lets sit ...I don't think ke we can reach mumbai by midnight we may reach by morning only...

Nandini nodes and they proceed towards their seat..

to be continued in the next chapter...

plzz plz guys waiting for your comments jaldi jaldi karo and agar spelling mistakes ho toh maff karna...😳

Edited by abhilashaS - 8 years ago
Didiaish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice chapter
You gave little late but it's okk I m waiting for your update from so long
That what happen next
But everything is fine now

Next try to update soon
Waiting

N thanks for pm

N yes can you send your ff link or ff name in pm mean when you pm Next time mention your ff name or else link plzz

Byee continue your story soon
abhilashaS thumbnail
AUTHORS NOTE...
sorry guys for making you wait so much but my puja vacations have started so i will try to update regularly...😃and thanks for appreciating my work...
abhilashaS thumbnail
guys get ready ...shocking secret to be reveled soon...😲😲
will update soon...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thank you for the note..waiting for the next update..
abhilashaS thumbnail
     MANAN FF- JUNOON-E-ISHQ

CHAPTER 4( a)  - ARE WE FRIENDS NOW ???? 

They reached their seat...nandini sat down and she moves her neck as it was paining and she hisses in pain...and instantly manik looks at her ...seeing her in pain god knows why but he fells like sombody had thown a lot of stones on it...he looks around and he finds an uncle and auty are still awake it was already midnight and everybody had already gone through a lot...so everybody were dead tired hence all the others had already asleep so without wasting any time he went to them and...

Manik- ummm uncle aunty... I hope I am not disturbing you ...(they look at him )

Aunty- nahi nahi beta tumhari wajhese toh hamari jaan bachi hai... bolo beta kya baat hai ???(politely)

Manik- wooo actually aunty wo she is hurt (pointing towards nandini)so kya aapke pass kuck fist aid karneke liye hoga...

Aunty- itne si baat ke liye itna hesitation...(smiles) abhi deti hun...

And gives him some bandages,cotton and antiseptic ointment...and he happily goes to his sit..and forwards his hand towards her..

Manik- umm.. here...(giving her the things)

Nandini just looks at him ..and..

Nandini- thanks...(smiles)

And he sit down beside her ...and she starts appling the ointment on her wound with the help of a cotton..and again hisses in pain...unaware of the intence gaze on her...mean while manik is busy in gazing at her...he is busy adoring her innocence ...how can someone be so pure ,so innocent...her face reflects her purity... her dough shaped eyes act as crystle which shows that she has no selfish feeling in her ...

Tu mere chehre pe hai
raahat saa jo thehra huaa
Main bhi tere haathon mein
kismat sa hoon, bikhra hua

His trace was broken with and nandini calling him...

Nandini - mr. malhotra...?? Umm I think aapko bhi iski zarurat hai (and pointing towards the bleeding spot.. and frwarding the cotton to him)

Manik- umm thanks (and takes it and starts cleaning his wound)

After a while unknowingly both fall asleep and they didn't realise that when nandini keep her head on his shoulde and manik resting his head on the seat...the whole night they sleep in the same position...

In early morning manik was the first one to wake up...and he was about to move when he realise the situation ...nandini was sleeping on his shoulder just like a two yr old snuggling close to him...all of a sudden a smile creeps on his lips ...for him the world stops right there ...the innocence on her face was beyond defination...

Tu meri rooh saa hai
Tujhko chhu ke main zinda lagun
Jab bhi main mujhko dekhun
Mujh mein bhi main tujh sa lagun

Tere hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko khona jaise khudko khona
Tu jo hai toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon

He was busy in adoring her when she wakes up after a peaceful sleep and reality stikes her she realises in what position she was in...and she stratens her self and and akward silence bettween then...

Aftef sometime...

Nandini- uum uumm.. look I...I am sorry ..i seriously didn't mean to..

Manik - its fine... I know you didn't do it intentionally...so chill and yesterday everybody were very disturbed after what all happened so...don't worry ...( gives her an assuring smile)

She smiles back...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Edited by abhilashaS - 8 years ago
Didiaish thumbnail
Hey nice start of their friendship

N sorry for late commenting Busy in assignments

N thanks for pm

Update next part soon
abhilashaS thumbnail
        MANNAN FF- JUNOON - E - ISHQ

CHAPTER 4 (b)-

IN THE BUS -

After a few minutes of silence...manik takes out a small medium size chocolate bar from his blazers pocket ..he opens it and breaks half of it and...

Manik- umm..  (nandini looks at him and manik forwards the half chocolate to her)u ..must be hungry...here..

Nandini- (she just gives a affectionate smile and takes it)thanks...

Manik- hum...(nandini looks at him) hum adhe ghante mein mumbai pahunchne wale hain and mere thodi der pehele he cops se baat hui thi unhone kaha that they want bot our statement so...

Nandini just noded in return with a smile ...

MANGALORE -

Amms- (watching the news on tv)varsha! Varsha!

Varsha- jee amms... (seeing her so worried she rushes to her side and..)amms kya hua aap itni worried kyun lag rahi hain ???

Amms just points towards the tv screen..

Varsha - omg ! amms aa..aap tension maat lo nandu theek hogi ... mei..mein usse abhi call karti huin...

(she calls her)

ON THE OTHER HAND-

Nandini - (picks up) hello! (before she could say anything else)

Varsha- nandu tu theek hai na??is everything fine?? ...yeh news pe kya aaraha hai ??..aur mujhe sab kuch details mein bata ke yeh sab kaise hua ???

Nandini- omg varsha tu toh bullet train se bhi jada speed mein bhag rahi hai...ruk ja yaar ...thodi saans lele meri maa breath ..!!!aur agar teri sawalon ki rail gadi khatam ho toh tab mein kuch bolungi na...(hearing this manik just smiled )  

Mean while amms asks varsha to put the phone on loud speaker...

Amms- kanna ... tu theek hai na...??? (asks worriedly)

Nandini- amms don't worry ...app bilkul bhi tension mat lo ...I am perfectly fine.. mein bilkul yheek hiun..and ya mein adhe gante mein mumbai pahunchne wale hun... so chill

Amms- teek hai... tum pahunch ke mujhe call karna ok ...bye kanna

Nandini- bye amms... love you...

Amms- love you too kanna...

(and hangs up)

Manik - (smiles and says) bahut pyaar kartin hai tumse...

Nandini- han bohut zada...(and smiles back) she is the best amms anyone can have...

Manik- she is your ??

Nandii - she is my grand mother but more than a mother to me...bachpanse he mein unke saath mangalore  mein reheti thi...

Manik - ohh so tum mangalore ki ho...

Nandini- yup ...

Manik- tum mumbai kyun ?? just asking casualy if you don't mind...

Nandini- no its ok (gives hima polite smile )actually mujhe mumbai mein internship mille hai sooo...

Manik- internship ??kis cheez ki internship ??

Nandini- woo.. actually mein mumbai singer banne aye huin so meine apply kiya tha to join a musical company ... but they said first they will test me till them I have to work as an intern so here im am...

Manik- ohh really ... so tumhe singing pasand hai ( excitedly)so ... kya naam bataya company ka ??

Before she could ans the bus stops and conducter announces that they had reached and everyone including manik and nandini leave the bus ..as soon as they step down the cops arrest the culpits and they give their statements ...meanwhile media rush towards them aiming them will lots of question but before the media could reach manik the body guards cover him up ...

Body guard 1- sir we have to leave ...its getting unsafe...

Manik-( with his famous glare) listen not now I have some unfinished work ...(looking at nandini who is standing at some distance who did not notice all this bodyguard stuff...while cops are talking to her and taking the details...)

Bodyguard 2- sirt we can risk your like or break the protocal its your dads orders (hearing this he had to give in as he can never disobey his dad )...so he proceed towards his car ..

Meanwhile nandini after answering the questins of the cops she thinks of thanking manik a final time for saving her before leaving ...but to her bad luck she doesnt find him anywhere so dissapointed she hires a taxi and sits in it to leave ..

INSIDE THE TAXI-

Nandinis prov-

He seems to be a nice person but sometimes acts really dumb and always hots but any which way he saved my life so I owe him...I don't know why in these few past hours ...I felt a different kind of connection with him...like theres something ...is this the start of a new friendship???

ON THE OTHER HAND IN MANIKS CAR-

She is different from the girls I have met... she is simple yet so pure ...there is nothing fake in her...she is pure ...I wish I got the chance to thank her afterall she saved my life... I owe her...she seems to be a nice person ...I don't know why but these few hours with her ..it felt like...there was some kind of connection between us... she felt very familiar...is this a start of a new friendship ???

The screen divides into two with manik and nandini smiling in one side each...

to be continued...
precap- get rady cause the secret is going to unfold...in the next chapter  THE UNREVEALED TRUTH...
Didiaish thumbnail
Hey nice chapter

Yar manik ko pta hi chale vala tha but...

Waiting update soon What truth gonna be revealed