Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow.. 
Nyc..
Manik and nandini both are affected by each other. .
Do update soon 
Waiting eagerly 
Didiaish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice update

Sorry for late commenting
Wifi problem

Continue soon
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsm update
waiting for next part
 plz update asap
abhilashaS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys ,,,today i wa s a little free so i thought of giving update ...so here u go...by the wauy my exams r starting from 2nd march so wish me luck...

HUM TUM EK KAMRE MEIN BAND HO AUR COCKROCH DEKH JAYE...(B)
store room-
manik- (just to reduce the akwardness)ok koi nai atleast abb store room mein band ho he gaye hain toh lets not waste time come files bhi yahin hai so lets finish of the pending work...
nandini just stares at him in total shock...
nandini prov- aiyappa yeh kaise insaan hai...insan hai bhi ki nahi...yahan hum store room mein lock ho gaye hain aur inhe kaam ki padi hai...
manik- aise ghoor kya rahi ho ...(nandini gestures a no moving her head)jao wahan se wo files lekar aao ...fast(pointing towards some files kept on the self)
nandini without saying anything nodes and moves towards the shelf ...but stops in the mid ...suddenly her expressions become scared and she starts to breath heavily...she wants to scream but it seems her vocal chords are not allowing her to ...
manik- kya hua ab kya kisi invitation ka wait kar rahi ho ya sahi mahurat ka...
nandini -(finally screames to her loudest)aaa...(closing her eyes and putting hands on her ears)
manik -kya hua pagalon ki tarah kyun chilla rahi ho(freaking out)
nandini-(starts jumping on her place in the same posture)aaa...ahannn...cockroach...
as soon as manik hears the word cockroach he also sreams like an idiot...
manik- aaa...cockroach  kahan hai ...ka ka kahan hai...(looks here ant there to find the cockroach)
while all this drama the cockroach even gets scared listening to their screams...and freaks out and not knowing where to go starts coming towards nandu...
watching the cockroach coming towards her she screams even louder and runs towards manik and hides behind him...
nandini- sirr...sir plz save me ...mujhe cockroach se bahut dar lagta hai...plzzz...(and starts jumping on her place)
manik- nandini...u r a brave girl right ...so tum bhagao iss cockroach ko...haina...aur waise bhi tumne toh un terorists ko bhi bus mein dhool chata diya tha to..toh yeh cock..cockroach kya cheez hai...hai na sooo go for it...
nandini- sirmere chodiye aapne toh akele un terorists ki kya dhulai ki thi na ...toh yeh cockroach kya chzz hai...jaye na bhagayna isss(says while clutching his shirt tightly from his back)
manik-aree nandini...tumne toh sunna hi hoga ki ladies first...so tum shuru karo i will also join you.(scared trying to ignore the sitiuation)
nandini- arre sir jayena ...aap kaise mard hain jo cock...cockroach dekhke darrahe hain..
manik- mein...mein koi darta warta nahi teek hai...(scared but still with attitude)mei..mein bhagata hun na cockroach ko ...
manik bends a little in his place ...
manik- cock..cockroach...chu chu chu chu...ja...are jaa na shu...shu... aare mere baap jaaa yahan seee...(Literaly pleads to the cockroach)
nanini- sir aap cockroach ko dara rahe ho yaa ussse patane ki koshish kar rahe ho...
but finally seeing their condition the cockroch decides to leave ...and give them some peace...so he leaves...
and both manik and nandini sigh in relief...
nandini- sir aap toh dekhate the ki aapko kisi chezz se dar nahi lagta...(naughtily)
manik-(again back to his bosy attitude)ha..han toh nahi lagta ...
nandini- aise lag toh nahi raha...(teasingly)
manik looks here and there...
after some time...
nandini- thand bohot bad rahi hai...
manik- hmm...aisa karo wahan shelf mein kuch useless paper rakhe hain go and bring them we can burn fire...
nandini nodes and goes towards the shelf but her height is not enough to reach the papaers...hence she brings an old stool from one corner and stands on it unaware of the fack that the stool is very weak...after climbing on it she tries to reach the paper but before her hand reaches it due to the weak stool and its wobbely movment she looses her balance and was about to fall when manik reaches in correct time to catch her but during falling she doesnot realise but her dres gets torn out from the back because of getting stuck in the nail which was comming out a little off the shelf...
nandini closes her eyes tightly and waits that any moment she will hit the ground but instead she feels a warm touch and a strong arm holding her close to his chest...she opens her eyes slowly only to find manik holding her actually carrying her close to his chest in his protctive arms...and the moment their eyes meet their world stops right their..
bg music-
sham bhi koi jais hai nadi
lehar lehar jaise beh rahi hai
koi ankahi,koi ansuni
baat deemi dheemi keh rahi hai
kahin na kahin jaagi hui hai koi aarzoo
kahin na kahin khoye hua se hain main aur tu
ke boom boom boom para para
hai khamosh dono...
ke boom boom boom para para
hai khamosh dono...
jo gummsum gummsum hai yeh fizayein
jo kehti sunti hai yeh nigahein
gummsum gumsum hai yeh fizayein hai na...
after a long eye lock they come out of their la la land only to fell awkward...when nandini realiss that her dress is torned from the back...so she literally chipko fies with the shelf after manik puts her down...blushing profusely...not wanting to make it more awkward ...
manik- ummhmm(clears his throat and walk back to the table again in his bossy andazz)
maniks pov-
what the hell !! manik yeh kya ho raha hai tere saath ...jab bhi tu uski ankhoon mein dekhta hai ...why u get lost ?? no no no ...this cant be happening ..u r the manik malhotra...u have to get a grip of yourself...
manik- ooo hello!! why u standing there like a statue...come here and help me with this ...tumhara nokar nahi hun...(pointing towards the papers to light fire)
nandini is still thinking what to do ...when
manik- oo...behere ho sunai nahi deta kya ...
nandini- si..si..sir ...mein wahan nahi aa sakti...i cant come their...
manik- why why cant u come here ...tum kya koi queen victoria ho jo tumhare liye red carpet bichaunga to tab jakar maadam padharengi ..(sarcasticly)
nandini- wo.. wo.. mei..mein..
manik- yeh bakre ki tarah mein mein kya kar rahi ho ... sedhe seedhe batao ki kya problem hai...
nanidi- sir ...wo ...wo na meri top peeche se  shayad shef ke nail mein atak kar phat gai hai..(hesitantly)
manik again softens hearing that she is  again facing problem...he may not realise it but he definitely has some soft corner in his heart for her...so a situation was already awkward he walks towards her with blank expression and removes his coat...seeing this nandu starts freaking out...
bg-
Suhani suhani hai yeh kahani
Jo khamoshi sunaati hai
Jise tune chaha hoga woh tera
Mujhe woh yeh batati hai
Main magan hoon par na jaanu
Kab aane wala hai woh pal
Jab haule haule dheere dheere
Khilega dil ka yeh kamal
Ke boom boom boom para para
Hai khaamosh dono
Hai madhosh dono
Jo gummsum gummsum hai yeh fizayein
Jo kehti sunti hai yeh nigahein
Gummsum gummsum hai yeh fizayein hai na...
nandini- (widening her eyes) si..sir yeh yh aa...aap ky..kya kar rahe hain...
manik walks towards her straight looking in her eyeys while she also looks into his yes...
manik- (stands infront of her) just shut up ...films kam dekha karo ...jo bhi soch rahe ho theres nothing like that...ok so stop using your pea sized brains...jop bhi bacha kucha hai wo bhi khatam ho jayega...(nandini fowns)mein bus tume yeh coat dene aya tha..(throws it on her face nandini holds it and again frowns) ab yeh shaklein banana band karo au chup chap isse pehenlo...manik checked out the room and found a couch in the corner of the room
manik- uum nandini come lets sit...
nandini-huh?(confusd)
manik-ab yeh huh kya hota hai ...i think it will take some time for someone to figure out that we are missing so come lets sit yahan khade rehene ka koi faida nahi...
both of them settle in the couch ...and suddenly the light goes off..
nandini- aiyappa...!!ye..yeh ..kya..hu..hua...lights ...why did they go off...(scared)
manik- chill its just lights yaar...abhi aajayega...lagta hai power cut hua hai...
thre is no light in the room excepet the moon light which is comming into the room through a sky light...
after a few mins manik notices her shivering and sitting by closing her eyes tightly...
manik- um nandini...r u alright...tum theek ho na ...
nandini- ha..han...mu ...mu..mujhe kya hoga..i am...fi...fine
seeing her geeting worst with each passing minute manik started to get worried...
manik- nandini are u nyctophobic? 
nandini-(not able to hold back any more)yes..yes sir...plz sir mujhe bohot dar lagraha hai...pl..plz help me...(she starts sweating and shevering even more badly...)
seeing her like this why dont know but manik feels sting pain in his heart and he without thinking twice goes near her...
manik- nandini...(cuppling her pace )hey...look at me ...you are fine tum theek ho ...see i am with you..
nandini-  sir mein saanss..saanss nahi lee paa rahi...plz sir ...mujhe bacha lee jiye ...
without wasting a moment manik takes her in and bone crashing hug forgeting everything around...he has no idea why but still there is some force ...some connection that pulls him towards her...but what is it...
nandini- sir plz i will plz mujhe...mujhe andehere se bahut dar lagta haii ...plz manik min mar rahi hun plz mujhe bacha lijeye...(unintentionaly she calls him manik instead of sir)
bg-
Yeh kaisa samay hai, kaisa sama hai
Ke shaam hai pighal rahi
Yeh sab kuch haseen hai, sab kuch jawan hai
Hai zindagi machal rahi, jagmagati jilmilati
Palak palak pe khwaab hai
Sun yeh hawayein gungunaye
Jo geet lajawab hai
Hai khaamosh dono
Hai madhosh dono
Jo gummsum gummsum hai yeh fizayein
Jo kehti sunti hai yeh nigahein
Gummsum gummsum hai yeh fizayein hai na..

manik -(hearing this why he doesnt know but he feels very happy )nandini...shant ho jao see i am here with u ...mein tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga... nandu ..plz calm down..
hearing him call nandu she instantly cams down why she doent know but she feels some kind of a  peace in his arms...

to be continued...

waiting to know your views on the chappy so plz reply soon and dont forget to hit the like button...and spelling mistake ho toh maff kar dena...and afcourse all juta chappal and sada tamatars allowed...😛

abhilashaS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. nyc. I remembered ky2 by reading this
Do update soon 
Waiting eagerly 
epshitatabassum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail