Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

Thanks Kaarthik 😃

@bold - How true! How I wish THIS was their original confession moment And I loved that for the first time, Ishita spoke about her feelings loud and clear 😃

Which walk in the rain are you talking about?

And there are more rain scenes - Before marriage when he saves her from goons, his drunken rambling during the accident track, KKHH ❤️ and now this ❤️ 😳 - But yes, every time IshRa get drenched, it becomes a top-notch scene in itself

The Walk after saving her from goons. He leaves his overcoat on the tree for her but she won't take it. Then they will travel together in an auto
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful post nidoo..
got to catch the episode morning, what to say about these 2 actors...
I can only say YHM is lucky to have them as leads..
its treat to watch them preforming..
however crappy the track is they will make is cry, laugh, blush, smile with them..
And the dialogue "Agar tu iski khushiyaan chheen sakta hai na to mai isse itna pyaar karta hoon ki mai isko saari khushiyaan de sakta hoon" just took my breath away ❤️

DivanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

I hope what you're saying turns out true, and we get to see Ishita's side too. Every other character in the show keeps getting monologues or self-talk, it just makes me sad CVs won't even consider Ishita talking to her own self about her miracle baby.

No need to thank me 😳

Yes these days Ashok gets the maximum self talks

I want Ishita and Neelu's self talks now 
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaa1202

The Walk after saving her from goons. He leaves his overcoat on the tree for her but she won't take it. Then they will travel together in an auto

And how can we forgot "Biwi ho tum meri" scene from accident track
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety_10

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Anku-

Shall come back to unreserve in the morning.Feeling sleepy now.

Edited - 

Sorry Nidoo,wanted to gush with you but you were busy earlier and I was too sleepy later 

Anyway, love love your topic and what you wrote 😳 My sentiments exact. Although  I will just be posting about IshRa and nothing else in the episode apart from them. They, their emotions and their feelings are what were so consuming that I couldn't think of anything else at all. 😳

Raman - 

That man, his guilt, his pain and all that he has lost in his life over and over is so agonizing that I wonder how he hasn't had a nervous breakdown and taken to the bed. People say he's overreacting or ranting one thing repetitively. But I'd like to ask, how can anyone possibly forget such an incident which could have killed his entire family and snatched the miracle that he thought him and his wife had been blessed with? What's more overbearing for him and what pushes him to breakdown even more is the strength Ishita has. Not that it's her fault if she's unaffected. But since the positivity and strength is so overwhelming he can't understand how she cannot be affected by what has happened to her and what everyone is saying so he assumes and concludes that she is hiding her pain for him. Another thing the woman does for him amidst the million other things she has whole heartedly done for him and their family time and again.. 

We say Raman is way too guilty but which man in his condition wouldn't be? He was a man devoid of respect, love and compassion from his partner in the first marriage. He'd been the one to give always but maybe it wasn't enough.. because his spouse abandoned him for something better. Ashok and Shagun left no chance to butcher every bit of confidence that Raman had on himself making him question his own capability to make his wife and children happy. But then Ishita came into his life, healed him.. gave him and his family the due respect and love. She took over every responsibility and shared his duties with him, sometimes more than him.. time and again giving him and the Bhalla's more than they could ever reciprocate. If Ruhi and Adi are now with Raman and the family is one unit, it's only because of Ishita. Summarizing a post or discussion in which Aani similarly said that Raman wants to give back, wants to reciprocate as well. And Ishita has always wanted only one thing, to be a mother. She has herself cried on his shoulders that the word baanj hurt her and snatched away all her happiness. And he wants to wipe that pain out of her life and system. Which is why he's guilty and even more desperate. Because he really wants to give her one happiness all by himself, which he nearly did before it was snatched away..

His fight with God, his heart wrenching war was only because he loves Ishita so much that he can do anything for her. It's not about having their own child, or because he doesn't believe Ishita is already a mother, or isn't a complete woman. She's always been complete for him. But he's also been the one seeing her lament about how it hurt her to be called baanj. His fight is for her, not for the child.

Ishita -

She's a woman of strength, full of love, kindness and knows only how to give and never take. A woman who was shunned for not being able to conceive, became a mother miraculously when little Ruhi accepted her as her mother even when there was no such relation, even Ishita and Raman weren't married. She probably was already more than complete then, but once she got married and fell in love.. everything was perfect. And if it wasn't.. Adi accepting her as his mother over his blood mom made her the most satisfied and happiest woman on earth. She had stopped thinking about wanting to have a baby before hopes rose again, her family supported her for it and she approached a doctor. After a few more weeks of turmoil and swinging between hope and dismay she finally did become pregnant. For a woman who went through hell because of a physical complication which wasn't in her hands.. it was the biggest boon it seemed. For any woman, to be a mother is the happiest day of her life and a beautiful journey lies ahead. Ishita's happiness on the day she found out proved that.

But even before this, Ishita as she says..is a complete woman. She was abandoned and rejected over and over for being incomplete. But Raman, Adi Ruhi and the entire Bhalla family accepted her and loved her. And for any human, woman or man who is made to feel needed and is loved ... is complete. 

So Ishita is in no way wrong when she is happy and thankful more than remorseful about what she lost. That incident could have snatched whatever she had, the whole family, her husband and kids.. But they all survived and hence what completed her in the first place was not lost and she had every reason to be relieved and look for the bigger gain here. It could have been a lot worse she thinks ...She is so used to being called baanj and living without hoping to conceive that now she's ready to live with it.. as she tells her husband to accept the truth and live with it like she is. 

Her love for Raman is so pure and guileless, so all consuming. She needs him and the kids and nothing else. She's always wanted love and acceptance and till she has that she needs nothing. The way she hugged and comforted Raman.. she was his everything and he was hers.. that's her world and she is complete. 

YES like you said.. its easier to understand Raman here because he is that transparent and wears his feelings on his sleeves it seems. But Ishita has always been a closed book, hiding and bottling her feelings within her. And this time too she's taken that route. But earlier even when she used to hide her feelings from others, we would get a monologue or a moment of hers in privacy or with her sister or mother where the viewers could understand what she went through. But here her absolutely cold reaction to the miscarriage and immediate normalcy is something I can't relate to.

Ishita whose a wonderful woman, mother and wife can never be not affected by the loss of a child. It's not possible that it never meant anything more than a duty or expectations to be fulfilled for others.. It meant the world to her like it would for any woman. I am not saying Ishita should bawl or cry her eyes out. But just so that I as a viewer am convinced that Ishita wanted to be a mother for herself too and not for the others only, one moment is all I ask. By showing nothing they're either bottling it for a major outburst later or it's being used as a key for magnifying Raman's guilt here just to further the future track..

Raman and Ishita are two broken, wounded people who heal when together. They are a pair bound not just by love or passion, but pain. They are the balm the other needs and cannot do without each other. Like Ishita so beautifully put.. they are made for each other.. two halves that become one in every sense when they're together. 

Karan and Divyanka are synonymous to Raman and Ishita. So perfect and flawless in their portrayal that they give more to the characters than the story does. Had it not been for their performances I could have different opinions of them in many tracks. But they are so convincing that one can't help but feel what the character does. And last night was indeed one of their best scenes and best performances ever.

Beautifully worded Anku 👏 👏 👏 

Favorite parts in red 😳 I could neither add, nor counter on even a single point 😊
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaa1202

Ohh yes, thats what I also mentioned 😃
-Silencia- thumbnail

wonderful post nidoo..
got to catch the episode morning, what to say about these 2 actors...
I can only say YHM is lucky to have them as leads..
its treat to watch them preforming..
however crappy the track is they will make is cry, laugh, blush, smile with them..
And the dialogue "Agar tu iski khushiyaan chheen sakta hai na to mai isse itna pyaar karta hoon ki mai isko saari khushiyaan de sakta hoon" just took my breath away ❤️

Thank you 😳

That dialogue in that moment was a testament of Raman's immense love for Ishita, brought amazingly to life by KP ❤️ I can watch this scene any number of times, in a loop
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivanIsh

Yes these days Ashok gets the maximum self talks

I want Ishita and Neelu's self talks now 

😆 Why not Lata's self talks?
-Silencia- thumbnail