Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mdwst

U r welcome and thank you making a wonderful post, u hit all the right points girl. Amazing, 🤗

😳 So much tareef! 🤗
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivanIsh

Hey Nidhi

Well you must be surprised to see me but yes I am here. And I am sorry for commenting on this post when this should have gone to 15th September's post. Too lazy I am 

I would have been silently stalking like always but then sometimes it is important to voice out as well.

You are best reviewer and there is no denying there and I have always agreed with your reviews.

However i beg to differ at one point today.

Sorry in advance and no bashing please just putting forward my point. 

I have been reading so much about Ishita's reaction about miscarriage being unjustified. Yes it is unjustified but somewhere I feel it is justified as well.

What I feel is that it is not well portrayed. If they really wanted to show it this way then they surely needed a little more build up and a few scenes that included Ishita's inner thoughts.

I don't know if right or wrong but I have something to say.

Suppose if it was that Ishita had medical issues and then taunted as barren all her life and so on and marrying Raman, conceiving a baby and then losing it then what she is behaving today would have been wrong but only if she didn't had Ruhi and Adi.

Today the things are different. She had married Raman for Ruhi and then the love bloomed. Ruhi was always there and Adi too came in later. She now has 2 kids and had no hopes or rather wishes to have another baby. She believes it and knows it and wants everyone else to accept it as well that she is a complete woman with 2 kids and does not need a 3rd one to stamp her completeness. 

On the marriage anniversary as well, she was happy about Raman's gesture but never thought of having a baby.

We agree or not but CVs have majorly focused on Ishita and Ruhi rather than Ishita and Raman. It is all Ruhi ke liye for them.

Undoubtedly I was unhappy when the baby track too was all made sirf Ruhi ke liye. Baby was something which was supposed to be first for them Raman and Ishita themselves, and Ruhi and Adi and the family should have come later.

But here Ishita only thought about a baby to fulfill Ruhi's wish.

When it comes to Ruhi she just cannot see anything else. People might disagree but we tend to behave that way when we get something after too much struggle. Ruhi is one such priceless earning for her for which she has craved almost for a decade. So the unconditional love she has for her which sometimes can hurt other relations is justified. 

We being Ishra fans do question Ishita's love for Raman but undoubtedly she has proved it over and over again today's episode being one such example.

It is just that what she has for Ruhi and what she has for Raman cannot be compared or measured. Both are different relations and there are different kinds of emotions involved.

Now coming to miscarriage, she was scared to death thinking that something had happened to Ruhi and Adi. And when she found that it was the unborn baby who was no more, she reacted in a way to shock everyone including her husband, her parents and us the viewers.

But what I feel is there are certain reasons for it.

1)      What I believe is she is taking it the other way. What if something happened to anyone of Ruhi and Adi and the unborn baby was safe. She surely would have died in that case because undoubtedly she loved Ruhi and Adi more than the baby and she explained it beautifully how baby was going to be her third baby.    

2) I don't know if anyone else felt it too but I think she was still unable to digest the fact that she had actually conceived it. Leaving that just one episode when she was given that news and then she broke it to Raman, I never saw a connect between her and the baby. We never got a single moment of her where she expressed her happiness or showed a connection with the baby. Not a moment when she caressed her stomach and tried talking to the baby or those little moments that an expecting mother shares with her baby. But we cannot even blame her. Things have happened too fast to react or connect. It was after that accident that she escaped, she realized that she was carrying another life inside her and now she needed to be more and more careful. It was just Raman who was dreamy about the whole thing but she was too numb. I don't know why. May be she was scared to believe it. Or maybe she didn't want to be happy knowing the risks that the happiness could be taken back anytime. Or it could just be that she was keeping her expectations too low. Whatever it was I just don't know. Maybe if a little more time would have passed, we would have got to see that connect.

3)      Before jumping off the bus, there was a slight moment when she touched her stomach scared to death. I again don't know why but I felt she was ready at that very moment that this was going to happen. So it is like she had mentally prepared herself in those few seconds.

4)     When the deadly news was revealed to her, her first words were koi baat nahi but there was a pain in her voice. Plus what I personally believe is that we act the opposite of what we are when in pain. Otherwise a woman who is too protective about her kids, her too cold reaction was a sign of the depth to which she was broken.

5)      On coming back home, there was a moment when she recalls how Ruhi and Raman were excited about the baby but she could not recall any moment where she was happy about the baby. When you are too hurt, you don't get much affected by happiness as well and pains as well. Same is what I guess happened with her. She had already suffered too much that she had no high hopes with the baby and now when all the hopes broke, she is not too shattered. As your title of the latest OS says when it hurts to even cry. She has cried so much about this one thing that she just cannot cry anymore.

6)     Time has made her a strong woman. Maybe she would have broken down if she saw Raman, Ruhi and Adi handling themselves strongly. But she came out and saw the three crying badly so she had to be the strong pillar to them. Maybe someday she would have let her pain out but after today I guess she is never going to. Because her pain is only going to add on to Raman's guilt.

That is what I felt. I am not defending the CVs and they surely ruined this track badly but as they say burai mein bhi kuch toh acha dhundna, I guess this was that good part I could take out.

I just hope CVs give us one scene of Ishita alone gushing out her feelings that would justify her behavior and we will all be fine.

Sorry in advance for the long rant and if I hurt anyone's sentiments. 

An amazing perspective Pankhuri 👏 👏 👏

The part in red - That's where I have a disconnect with, beginning from that very point. When she was informed that her womb is too weak and she'll not be able to carry the child, her reaction at that moment was so real, that it was scary. Maybe things did happen too fast for her. 

But then there's no denying the fact that she was carrying a child, a token of her & Raman's love inside her own body. Even if you leave aside her condition, an unborn child is something an expectant woman is bound to feel and connect with emotionally, especially if the woman is as motherly as her. I understand, and whole-heartedly appreciate her love for her 2 kids. In fact, it felt so great to see her hurting badly for Adi & Ruhi before her kid. Ruhi is her first baby, and Adi, her second. And in the torturous moment, she was worried sick about them, about losing them. That is precisely how a mother is. 

The part in blue - Now when you say it, in retrospect, it does feel like she was spending that lone tear of grief for her baby, because she anticipated what was going to happen.

All I'm asking for is for her to at the very least, acknowledge that there was a baby growing inside of her, who is no more now. Otherwise, it feels very unreal 😕

See, no bashing here. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, based on their interpretation of the story and the characters. That's what makes it more interesting to discuss 😳

You should share your views more often. They brought in a fresh perspective today 😃
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_IshraDivan

i figured i ranted too much..
So I am just posing these collages here, since you asked for GIF;s which I sadly didn't make..
But here! 😳

IshRa...MAGIC! ❤️

THE KISS! ❤️ I am in love with it..😳

OMG Anu, I love you 🤗 🤗
I can stare at these all day

I know you can't resist making those GIFs 😆 So will be waiting 😃
DivanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

An amazing perspective Pankhuri 👏 👏 👏

The part in red - That's where I have a disconnect with, beginning from that very point. When she was informed that her womb is too weak and she'll not be able to carry the child, her reaction at that moment was so real, that it was scary. Maybe things did happen too fast for her. 

But then there's no denying the fact that she was carrying a child, a token of her & Raman's love inside her own body. Even if you leave aside her condition, an unborn child is something an expectant woman is bound to feel and connect with emotionally, especially if the woman is as motherly as her. I understand, and whole-heartedly appreciate her love for her 2 kids. In fact, it felt so great to see her hurting badly for Adi & Ruhi before her kid. Ruhi is her first baby, and Adi, her second. And in the torturous moment, she was worried sick about them, about losing them. That is precisely how a mother is. 

The part in blue - Now when you say it, in retrospect, it does feel like she was spending that lone tear of grief for her baby, because she anticipated what was going to happen.

All I'm asking for is for her to at the very least, acknowledge that there was a baby growing inside of her, who is no more now. Otherwise, it feels very unreal 😕

See, no bashing here. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, based on their interpretation of the story and the characters. That's what makes it more interesting to discuss 😳

You should share your views more often. They brought in a fresh perspective today 😃

thank you so much Nidhi

I knew this was the safest place to comment 😊

@bold totally agree...I don't know why but i still feel there is more to it...i somehow hope that they will give us a scene and all our complaints will be catered...as of now it is unreal no doubt there

will surely try to be there whenever possible

thanks again 
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't write anything meaningful because I haven't seen the episode yet 😭

But wonderful wonderful posts Nidoo, Anku, Maya, Atti...!

(Only got through the first page as of now! 😳)
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was an amazing put up Nidhi. Just read the WU.

More than the original confession of hers in the cupboard yesterday's episode showed how mad they are in love. I was happy when she made him understood that they are for each other & this I L U is way more powerful than any other type of confession.

P.S:- Rain always give us ultimate IshRa scenes.
First it gave us the walk scene which was so natural, second the KKHH rain dance which was romantic & yesterday it was raw emotions which were palpable.
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivanIsh

thank you so much Nidhi

I knew this was the safest place to comment 😊

@bold totally agree...I don't know why but i still feel there is more to it...i somehow hope that they will give us a scene and all our complaints will be catered...as of now it is unreal no doubt there

will surely try to be there whenever possible

thanks again 

I hope what you're saying turns out true, and we get to see Ishita's side too. Every other character in the show keeps getting monologues or self-talk, it just makes me sad CVs won't even consider Ishita talking to her own self about her miracle baby.

No need to thank me 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -K.13-

Watch soon Krishy 😃

Vaise you can watch later also, I don't think after this we're getting another intense scene anytime soon 😆
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -K.13-

Krishy, what are you doing with your life? Why haven't you watched it yet?? 😆

And thank you! 😃
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaa1202

It was an amazing put up Nidhi. Just read the WU.

More than the original confession of hers in the cupboard yesterday's episode showed how mad they are in love. I was happy when she made him understood that they are for each other & this I L U is way more powerful than any other type of confession.

P.S:- Rain always give us ultimate IshRa scenes.
First it gave us the walk scene which was so natural, second the KKHH rain dance which was romantic & yesterday it was raw emotions which were palpable.

Thanks Kaarthik 😃

@bold - How true! How I wish THIS was their original confession moment And I loved that for the first time, Ishita spoke about her feelings loud and clear 😃

Which walk in the rain are you talking about?

And there are more rain scenes - Before marriage when he saves her from goons, his drunken rambling during the accident track, KKHH ❤️ and now this ❤️ 😳 - But yes, every time IshRa get drenched, it becomes a top-notch scene in itself