Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SA1234

Great post Nidoo!

And please take a bow for the below lines..

The intensity of their love is so strong that anyone who comes near them will get burnt. This is not the kind of love you would find in fairy-tales, or in romantic novels. This is the kind of love that is born out of pain, that hurts and heals at the same time. There are no words that could describe the vehemence with which these two love each other. Just being a spectator to this ferocity makes you go delirious.

There is just no other way you could have defined IshRa..I could just eat these words..because as u have rightly mentioned, they make us go delirious!!

Thank you Anju 😳

The scene today was by far the most intense from what I can recall, except for the one during Mani's track. It was such a treat to watch, that for some time I couldn't put the feelings in words.

But then when I started typing as to what I thought of them today, the paragraph composed itself 😳 They've made me gush, fall in love, feel cute and mushy, but today they made believe in the raw power of their fierce love
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdwst

He is a man, so irrevocably in love with his wife, that her acceptance of the adversity pierces through his heart, as if asking what is the pain threshold of this woman? How much has she endured in her life to remain this unaffected, even now? And this stings him so much so as to make him lose control over his surroundings.

The intensity of their love is so strong that anyone who comes near them will get burnt. This is not the kind of love you would find in fairy-tales, or in romantic novels. This is the kind of love that is born out of pain, that hurts and heals at the same time. There are no words that could describe the vehemence with which these two love each other. Just being a spectator to this ferocity makes you go
 delirious.

πŸ‘  Simply beautiful and perfect 

Just like IshRa 😳

Thanks Viji πŸ€—
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_IshraDivan

Finally managed to actually get my hands on one of the episode reviews by you! You'll always find me reviewing whenever there's something so touching or intense or lovable ☺️ I can't drift away from YHM (at least not for the time-being πŸ˜†)

Even if I come across, I am never able to comment. Lazy! πŸ˜† Moreover i am not good with words, specially with scenes such as today because more than anything, I am only gushing which is nothing new ! πŸ˜†

But i really want to comment day! 😳😳

Yayyy! Aap aaye bahaar aayi πŸ˜ƒ Will be waiting for your comment πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Also, if you can make GIFs ☺️
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

Just like IshRa 😳

Thanks Viji πŸ€—

U r welcome and thank you making a wonderful post, u hit all the right points girl. Amazing, πŸ€—
DivanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Nidhi

Well you must be surprised to see me but yes I am here. And I am sorry for commenting on this post when this should have gone to 15th September's post. Too lazy I am 

I would have been silently stalking like always but then sometimes it is important to voice out as well.

You are best reviewer and there is no denying there and I have always agreed with your reviews.

However i beg to differ at one point today.

Sorry in advance and no bashing please just putting forward my point.

I have been reading so much about Ishita's reaction about miscarriage being unjustified. Yes it is unjustified but somewhere I feel it is justified as well.

What I feel is that it is not well portrayed. If they really wanted to show it this way then they surely needed a little more build up and a few scenes that included Ishita's inner thoughts.

I don't know if right or wrong but I have something to say.

Suppose if it was that Ishita had medical issues and then taunted as barren all her life and so on and marrying Raman, conceiving a baby and then losing it then what she is behaving today would have been wrong but only if she didn't had Ruhi and Adi.

Today the things are different. She had married Raman for Ruhi and then the love bloomed. Ruhi was always there and Adi too came in later. She now has 2 kids and had no hopes or rather wishes to have another baby. She believes it and knows it and wants everyone else to accept it as well that she is a complete woman with 2 kids and does not need a 3rd one to stamp her completeness. 

On the marriage anniversary as well, she was happy about Raman's gesture but never thought of having a baby.

We agree or not but CVs have majorly focused on Ishita and Ruhi rather than Ishita and Raman. It is all Ruhi ke liye for them.

Undoubtedly I was unhappy when the baby track too was all made sirf Ruhi ke liye. Baby was something which was supposed to be first for them Raman and Ishita themselves, and Ruhi and Adi and the family should have come later.

But here Ishita only thought about a baby to fulfill Ruhi's wish.

When it comes to Ruhi she just cannot see anything else. People might disagree but we tend to behave that way when we get something after too much struggle. Ruhi is one such priceless earning for her for which she has craved almost for a decade. So the unconditional love she has for her which sometimes can hurt other relations is justified. 

We being Ishra fans do question Ishita's love for Raman but undoubtedly she has proved it over and over again today's episode being one such example.

It is just that what she has for Ruhi and what she has for Raman cannot be compared or measured. Both are different relations and there are different kinds of emotions involved.

Now coming to miscarriage, she was scared to death thinking that something had happened to Ruhi and Adi. And when she found that it was the unborn baby who was no more, she reacted in a way to shock everyone including her husband, her parents and us the viewers.

But what I feel is there are certain reasons for it.

1)      What I believe is she is taking it the other way. What if something happened to anyone of Ruhi and Adi and the unborn baby was safe. She surely would have died in that case because undoubtedly she loved Ruhi and Adi more than the baby and she explained it beautifully how baby was going to be her third baby.    

2) I don't know if anyone else felt it too but I think she was still unable to digest the fact that she had actually conceived it. Leaving that just one episode when she was given that news and then she broke it to Raman, I never saw a connect between her and the baby. We never got a single moment of her where she expressed her happiness or showed a connection with the baby. Not a moment when she caressed her stomach and tried talking to the baby or those little moments that an expecting mother shares with her baby. But we cannot even blame her. Things have happened too fast to react or connect. It was after that accident that she escaped, she realized that she was carrying another life inside her and now she needed to be more and more careful. It was just Raman who was dreamy about the whole thing but she was too numb. I don't know why. May be she was scared to believe it. Or maybe she didn't want to be happy knowing the risks that the happiness could be taken back anytime. Or it could just be that she was keeping her expectations too low. Whatever it was I just don't know. Maybe if a little more time would have passed, we would have got to see that connect.

3)      Before jumping off the bus, there was a slight moment when she touched her stomach scared to death. I again don't know why but I felt she was ready at that very moment that this was going to happen. So it is like she had mentally prepared herself in those few seconds.

4)     When the deadly news was revealed to her, her first words were koi baat nahi but there was a pain in her voice. Plus what I personally believe is that we act the opposite of what we are when in pain. Otherwise a woman who is too protective about her kids, her too cold reaction was a sign of the depth to which she was broken.

5)      On coming back home, there was a moment when she recalls how Ruhi and Raman were excited about the baby but she could not recall any moment where she was happy about the baby. When you are too hurt, you don't get much affected by happiness as well and pains as well. Same is what I guess happened with her. She had already suffered too much that she had no high hopes with the baby and now when all the hopes broke, she is not too shattered. As your title of the latest OS says when it hurts to even cry. She has cried so much about this one thing that she just cannot cry anymore.

6)     Time has made her a strong woman. Maybe she would have broken down if she saw Raman, Ruhi and Adi handling themselves strongly. But she came out and saw the three crying badly so she had to be the strong pillar to them. Maybe someday she would have let her pain out but after today I guess she is never going to. Because her pain is only going to add on to Raman's guilt.

That is what I felt. I am not defending the CVs and they surely ruined this track badly but as they say burai mein bhi kuch toh acha dhundna, I guess this was that good part I could take out.

I just hope CVs give us one scene of Ishita alone gushing out her feelings that would justify her behavior and we will all be fine.

Sorry in advance for the long rant and if I hurt anyone's sentiments. 

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Updated my post on 3..😳

Sorry for the BIIGGG rant..πŸ˜†
Edited by Anu_IshraDivan - 8 years ago
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
i figured i ranted too much..
So I am just posing these collages here, since you asked for GIF;s which I sadly didn't make..
But here! 😳

IshRa...MAGIC! ❀️

THE KISS! ❀️ I am in love with it..😳

Edited by Anu_IshraDivan - 8 years ago
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Added collages..
I'll post gifs later if I make any Nids. 😳

mreshma thumbnail
😳...Thank u Nidoo for the hug...
Now this is just a thought on Ishita's advice to Raman on the two ways to react to anybody's words n thereby stay unaffected...Somehow I am able to only partly agree with it...If u ignore,then yes u maybe unaffected...But if u r wanting to give Muh thod jawab, then it is bcoz u r definitely affected somehow...And I guess we need not go far for an eg from the show itself...When Shagun taunted Ishu on her relationship status with Raman she was so much so affected that she doubted her position in his life...and when her doubts were cleared(we know how...;) )she just set out in search of Shagun just to give the Muh thod jawab...anyways this as I said is just a thought...what say guys? Edited by mreshma - 8 years ago
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_IshraDivan

Nids, please take a bow. This review deserves it.
It couldn't have been any more perfect than what you wrote. Word to word. πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thank you Anu πŸ€—

The intensity of their love is so strong that anyone who comes near them will get burnt. This is not the kind of love you would find in fairy-tales, or in romantic novels. This is the kind of love that is born out of pain, that hurts and heals at the same time. There are no words that could describe the vehemence with which these two love each other. Just being a spectator to this ferocity makes you go delirious.

These few lines. Truly no one has ever described IshRa this perfectly in just a matter of few lines. Their undying love for each other truly amazes me. It could be the hurt of loosing love from the past, the happiness of finding love again, whatever it is, its sooo PALPABLE. You just cannot have it not touch you if you are watching. They are perfect for each other, both equally flawed in their own ways which is what makes them all the more perfect for each other.Today it was one such episode where you see their emotions RAW through the screen.

Raman, his pain, his guilt, his shattered dreams to give her that one happiness which she always craved for, it was all so heart wrenching. From the moment he was taunted by Ashok to the moment she soothed him, it was all about him not being able to give her the one thing he dearly wanted to. Their baby. When he was fighting with GOD today, his emotions were so intense and raw. He wants nothing but her happiness. That one dialogue where he says he loves her enough to give her all the happiness without the GOD, it just melts your heart. It melted mine. 😭😭 He may be impulsive, rude and harsh at time to her or to anyone, but his love for her cannot be doubted even an ounce. He loves her more than himself, probably to death if we put it on our fangirling language. If it was her who made him to vulnerable, it as again her who soothed him. That's his safe heaven. God knows what's about to happen in the upcoming track or there is surrogacy, Raman may behave foolishly too but in the end, its all about her for him. JUST HER. His existence revolves around her. There's not one stone that he would leave unturned to give her the one happiness she's been deprived of. And that explains his obsessive need for surrogacy. I might not like it, but I sure understand his desperation, and it is so heart-wrenching to see the extent of his feelings for her. Now I also understand why he was so broken when Shagun left him. His passion for his beloved is so much more, that if he loved Shagun even half as much as he loves Ishita, the pain of her betrayal must have stung him so badly, so as to spend the 6 years the way he did.

Ishita, she was his pillar today. The way she reached out to her husband who was broken to bits, comforted him with her words assuring him of her love for him, getting him out of the belief that he was not deserving of her was beautiful. She stated it out and straight that there can be nothing more perfect for them than each other. They are what they are, made for each other. Many times it has been said she doesn't voice her feelings for him much, I was happy to see today that it was stated clear and proper that he means the world to her, of how much she loves him and respects him. " Main aapse bohat pyar karti hoon " Those words were the relief for the pain he would be going through. thinking about all the times he failed to protect her, and they were. She just took him in her arms and he melted. Like you said she can be his friend, his mother, his wife and his lover. Today she was the lover, who from the beginning to the end only comforted him, assuring him of her love which is not conditional.

Also one part about her and Ashok, I really don't mind a not so forgiving ishita. Many times she has been questioned for being too forgiving to people, its a good change to see her being on the retorting end. Ashok has always been the man to be hurting her and her family, so her giving it back to him doesn't seem wrong to me! 😳 Yes he is the ass in the story who falls to all lows, but that's what villains are for. He would do the same even if Raman gives it back, only that Ashok loves Raman and hates Ishita for taking him away..🀣 LOL! But, yeah, that's just one point I have been reading a lot..so just said about it too! 😳 I just feel she should have kept her involvement hidden, considering ACP is a friend and all. Khair...

IshRa, these 2 characters are just beyond what i have seen on TV. I won't claim to have watched many shows but the little I know of a few, I have never seen characters this raw and intense. As a couple, they are MAGIC. Only if that word could do the justice. They fight, they break promises, they behave unreasonably, they may be the most weird couple to be on TV BUT, they are the best of whatever they are. IMPERFECTLY PERFECT. There just cannot be another IshRa, their love is divine. So much, that it hurts ( in a good way ) now. 😳😳

Lastly, coming to Divan. What am i supposed to say. My hands may drop off, this thread would be done and dusted and time would fly away if I start talking about their perfection as IshRa. They make them real. You just believe its them, not actors who are doing their job. Its them playing IshRa which can never drive me off this show. I will rant,be angry everything but I can never let them go. 😳 just too much in love to have it all back now!  So true Anu, so true! 😳

My one reaction to the episode and IshRa after all the gushing..

Only this, BUT a hundred times more. THEY ARE LIFE! ❀️

Coming to the PS. I am truly so pissed off at the CVs for doing this to her character, a woman who has craved for nothing but to be a mother herself all her life, atleast of the years she knew. And now.?? Yes its a beautiful fact that she found completeness in her husband and both the kids who came into her life, she loves them dearly, maybe beyond anything but how can they just show her not shedding a tear for the child who was inside her.?? Even if for a week, but still. 😭😭 Yes, she really never wanted the baby, it was for her husband, her daughter and her family but still then, it was inside her. She lost a part of herself. After showing her breaking down on the wedding day learning her uterus is weak, how could they just show her so not reacting to the loss of her baby.?? I really hope they show her breaking down, sometime. Doesn't matter if its along, but once. They should and need to. Otherwise, Ishita's infertility issue would all turn out to be less meaningful. Its been woven beautifully, but they are just ruining it with a very sour note. DT as Ishita is fabulous! I am still hoping they will give us one scene of her with her unborn baby..

That's the rant..and OMG..I have never written this much. NEVER. All thanks to you, you made me write a review of my own.🀣 Now you bear with it..🀣 Lovely post again N..πŸ€—

Thank you again πŸ€— And I'm glad I made you write so much πŸ˜ƒ You are SO good with words when it comes to IshRa, you should do this more often 😳 

PS : Sorry, didnt make any gifs, I made collages if you want those! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My responses in purple, Favorite parts in red 😳