armaan ridhimaa song drabble~~~|| maafi nahi tumhara dil chaiye||~~~

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

hello guys😃

m a writer in QH forum

this is the first tym m writing something on this forum😃

this is a song drabble on armaan and ridhimaa {kash}(considering ohaana's name as shilpa only😆)

so i thought to give it a try😆

hope this is loved😛

enjoy reading😉

😛Maafi Nahi tumhara Dil Chaiyee😛

credit- enthusiastic

thanku so much paru for an amazing edit🤗

"i miss you armaan...miss you so much

pls come back to me"
ridhima cried as she remembered how armaan was angry at her for playing that cheap prank with her.
armaan was literally hurt on the other hand.
"did she really think that my care for her is a joke?" he slumped on his sofa with disappointment.
outside the sky was red and the thunderous voice brought him to the window.
ridhimaa too had walked to the balcony by now.she wanted to let her inhibitions was away...she wanted to feel something...she wanted  to see armaan coz in her heart somewhere she knew she did wrong and it was her mistake she mocked at armaan's care.since armaan wasn't with her she let herself drenched in rain...she could feel the drops hurting her as the rains were so sharp.

Lusty lonely cause you're the only
One that knows me and I can't be without you
Lusty lonely cause you're the only
One that knows me and I can't be without you

armaan stood at the window in his shorts feeling the winds...already missing her. he was angry but this was what his problem was! he cudn't be angry with her...his lips curved up as he remembered her sweet smiles and those irritating faces she made whenever he teased her.he chuckled a i'll as her innocent eyes fille his vision.

Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyaan hai
Andekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai

ridhimaa cried as the rain flowed in the parallel rhydm with her tears.she understood her mistake and now his red angered eyes flashed in her memory.she missed him badly and regretted.she didn't want her day to end on this note.it was as if something was vaccumned inside her

Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khaali
Hai meri lagne lagi har saans bhi khaali (lusty lonely)

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere
Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere

armaan was loosing it.he hit his fist tight on the window ceiling and closed his eyes.there was only one face he could remember and that was of ridhimaa.he gulped as he remembered their first meeting at the basketball court.this girl was sassy while he was a cool dude.

"basket u drives me crazy" he whispered standing alone now starng outside to the pouring rain.he couldn't take it any longer.putting on a tee and locking the door he took off out of the house with the car keys.

Ajnabi se huye kyun pal saare
Yeh nazar se nazar yeh milaate hi nahin
Ik gani dehaayi cha gayi hai
Manzilein raaston mein hi gum hone lagi
Ho gayi ansuni har dua ab meri

Driving through the heavy rain his car sped towards her home.his vision was clouded by her mocking face.he remembered how he was hell scared of something happening to her when she played a prank that she'd been physically abused by someone.she was acting so well and then his eyes was angered with utmost care for her.he wanted to beat that person black and blue who dared to tore ridhimaa's clothes.he shut his eyes as he remembered her state.her torn sleeves and ruffled hairs as if someone had pulled her so badly.but later what does he see...that ridhimaa is laughing and she played a prank!!!?

He was hurt and raged at her silly joke.how could she do this! Being a girl she played a prank and nothing have happened to her...he was concerned for no reason?

That's ok till some limit but...she mistook his intentions.he was cool and all surely...but it doesn't mean he can't be serious abt anything in life! He was damn serious abt her.

Reh gayi ankahi bin tere

Ridhimaa stood hugging herself still wet and feeling the cold rain.she wanted to apologise for making fun of his care.she was missing him and the next moment she saw lights outside their gate.she ran to the balcony railings and leaned more over the pipe to have a better look at who was there at this point of night.her heartbeats doing cartwheels as she hoped that it was him.and then the car's engine was cut off.the car parked silently.she waited...and he made her wait.after minutes he switched on the lights inside his car and ridhimaa smiled thru the rain as she prepared herself to run downstairs.

Raah mein roshni ni hai kyun haath choda
Iss taraf shaam ne kyun hai apna muh moda
Yun ke har subah ik bereham si baat ban gayi
Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khaali khaali

he smiled as he watched her coming downstairs running for him.she was completely drenched...her hairs sticking to her face and neck...she sure looked like an angel coming on earth...his angel.she stopped at the last stair.he came out of the car as the rain poured above.their eyes speaking so many emotions melancholyly as the voice of the rain reverberated.

Lagne lagi har saans bhi khaali

she came forward

so did he.

"m sorry" she whispered and despite the heavy rain he smiled as he listened to her. he thought in his mind 'maafi nahi tumhara dil chaiye'

"I know u are and that's enough for me."he said with a thin line forming on his lips.

She looked surprised as how can he forgive her so easily...and it was then did she realize it was armaan malik standing in front of her.

He was a sweet guy...handsome and flirt.she knew his next statement very well.

"basket...u know I care a lot abt u..i do really"

She just smiled coz she knew somewhere deep inside she has fallen in love with this flirty personality.

Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere .. Lusty lonely

"sardi lag jaayegi armaan andar aa jao"she said

"no u go and change...I'll just go home" he turned around to leave but was stopped by ridhimaa.

"armaan pls...agar jana hi tha to aaye kyu?"

"basket...i feel incomplete without you.i don't know what is this feeling but it makes me hypnotise in ur thoughts,it makes me agnetised to wherever u go,it makes me electrified at the slightest of contact and..."

"I love you armaan" there she said it surprising him and he couldn't help but smile wholeheartedly.

He took her in a hug "I love you too ridhimaa...pls fir kabhi mere saath esa azaak mat karna"

They stood hugging each other and by then the rain have stopped.he picked her up in his arms and walked in.it was love...they didn't knew if it was serious to that level...but their story started beautifully and they were merry.that's all that mattered and their world was full of everything.

His teasings

Her irritated expressions.

An cool and handsome boyfriend

A sweet girlfriend.

And love was everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

do leave ur reviews below😛

criticism is welcome with open arms...and appreciation too😆

love frm sue❤️

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

I think it's the first time that I read something about Arman and Ridhima, i never watch this serial but heard a lot about it.
Coming to the drabble, it was really nice and the choice of the song was really adapted to your story. i was really good and well described. But it 's not Asya that why maybe I didn't connect much, but still the writing and the part was really nicely showed.

Edited by radadolcevida - 8 years ago
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sue 
 Nice drabble 
You write for this forum also 😉
I never seen this serial 😕
It's my favorite song   I loved it 👏
Plz write on Asya also 😳
Lol 🤗🤗
Lots of love to you too ❤️
Edited by azsumay - 8 years ago
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
firs time i m here only for u sue..aisa nahi hai ki maine kabi dmg deka nai ,i have seen it but not fond.but its
Aamazing and awesome choice of song..
I would like to see this drabble on my Asya.
suearmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

res
unres

I think it's the first time that I read something about Arman and Ridhima, i never watch this serial but heard a lot about it.
Coming to the drabble, it was really nice and the choice of the song was really adapted to your story. i was really good and well described. But it 's not Asya that why maybe I didn't connect much, but still the writing and the part was really nicely showed.

first things first😆
i was like😲 really
rada first on my story???
hahaha...congo😆😉😛
and thanku so much rada
even if ur not a dmg lover u read it
so thanu so much🤗
its ok...i was thinking of providing an asya version but the instance i wrote this will not fit asya
so yeahh...just be on this😳
thanks again😛
suearmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: azsumay

Hey sue 

Nice drabble 
You write for this forum also 😉
I never seen this serial 😕
It's my favorite song   I loved it 👏
Plz write on Asya also 😳
Lol 🤗🤗
Lots of love to you too ❤️

hey sum
gud to see u here😃😃
thanku so much🤗
no this is the first tym m writing something on this forum😳
aww...thanks for reading despite that ur not a fan😆
love u loads🤗
suearmaniac thumbnail

thanku nilu😃
suearmaniac thumbnail

thanku so much bhai🤗
suearmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanwal4salman

firs time i m here only for u sue..aisa nahi hai ki maine kabi dmg deka nai ,i have seen it but not fond.but its
Aamazing and awesome choice of song..
I would like to see this drabble on my Asya.

awwthanku so much nayab🤗
ohk will try to convert this on asya too
i need to fix something before that
as soon as that's done
will pm u for asya😉
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suearmaniac

first things first😆
i was like😲 really
rada first on my story???
hahaha...congo😆😉😛
and thanku so much rada
even if ur not a dmg lover u read it
so thanu so much🤗
its ok...i was thinking of providing an asya version but the instance i wrote this will not fit asya
so yeahh...just be on this😳
thanks again😛

don't tell me, i was surprised myself to be the first 😆
but I wanted to read it, I heard a lot about Arman and Ridhima story, that I watched some episode. My favorite was a dance under the rain with Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si, I love this sequence it was really well shoot.
Thanks for the pm and for sure if I have time I will read 😃