|}The Priyamvada Chronicles{|

Poll

Who do you think will come out of this serial w/ least damage?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This thread will be the new successor to CNAT, where we can post imaginary extensions to what they show in this serial.

The theme mantra associated w/ this AT is provided below - courtesy Shyam09 πŸ‘

Namo Priyamvada Devi
Thou areth divine and supreme.
Every time you appear on the screen, 
I cannot help but let out a scream.

Namo Priyamvada Rani,
The madam of all our pitiful hearts.
Somehow or other you became SidT's queen,
while making the rest of us fart. 

Namo Priyamvada Maharaja,
You can easily take the form of a man.
Like a natural dose of caffeine,
You magically increase our attention span.

Namo Priyamvada Premi,
The lover who quells our desire,
Your beautiful age is of umpteen.
One glimpse from your eyes is enough for us to catch on fire.

Namo Priyamvada Shakti,
You empower our minds with strength.
Forsaking reality, you appear kindly,
It makes no matter, the length. 

Namo Priyamvada Pyaari,
Like a sweet angel you bless,
Like a devil you destroy,
The cause of the Mahabharat's success.

Namo Priyamvada ... Priyamvada ... Priyvamvadaaa ... Prapti Astooo

Those who chant this holy hymn will be blessed. Commit this to memory for you will all bask in it's glory when the non-believers are separated from the believers. Those who chant this daily shall go to Priyamvada Swarga, while those who don't will be forced to watch each and every scene dedicated to Priyamvada Devi. 

Namo Priyamvada ... Priyamvada ... Priyvamvadaaa ... Prapti Astooo

P.S.  Multiple  options enabled in the above poll

Table of Contents

1. Prolog
  2. Priyamvada confesses her affair
  3. Karna's rivalry w/ Pandavas: how it really started
  4. Karna creates a Selfie arrow
  5. Arjun kills Karna w/ the Selfieastra
  6. Pandavas adopt Karna as their big bro
  7. Bhima vs Dushashan battle + vastraharan painting
  8. Draupadi lays down her life for Karna
  9. Yudisthir orders separate funerals
  10. Karna & Draupadi united in heaven
  11. A tale of 3 'Mahabharats'
  12. Birth of Vrishaketu
  13. Supriya & Vrushali argument
  14. Indra-Surya faceoff
  15. Agni ki jwala
  16. Before the exile
  17. Karna vs Shikhandini
  18. Malini approaches Suryadev
  19. Suryadev meets Krishna
  20. Karna & Arjun approach Krishna
  21. Karna, Gaurang and the Brahmin
  22. Gaurang marries Nandini
  23. All Kunti's diya's extinguished
  24. Kunti sings to Pavan dev
  25. Silent but deadly
  26. Karna scours Dwarka for Pandavas
  27. Abhimanyu's birth
  28. Karna outraged @ Priyamvada
  29. The secret of the Paundrakini sena
  30. Bhima buries the Kauravas

Edited by .Vrish. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Prolog

As Princess Kunti floated Karna down the river, Suryadev got furious and exploded.  A number of huts in the village caught on fire.  Reason Suryadev was furious was that Karna was shivering, and so Suryadev decided to get the water to boil.  However, Sanjana took him aside and convinced him that if the water kept boiling, nobody would be able to retrieve Karna.  So Suryadev cooled down, and Adhirath managed to get into the water and retrieve Karna w/o scalding himself.

Meanwhile, Priyamvada arrived, and decided to take control  of the situation.  She explained Kunti's indiscretion to Adhirath, and suggested that he take the baby and claim that Radha gave birth to twins.

A: How stupid do you think my wife is?

P: Well, she did marry you!

Adirath ignored the insult and continued

A: Which woman doesn't know how many babies are coming out of her...

P: Sushen-ji, she would be in great pain, and wouldn't remember.  You can easily sell her this

A: Okay, to save the honor of this kingdom, I'll do it

P:  And remember, we must not let the truth come out, no matter what the cost.  You must keep it from being exposed no matter what, even if it means taking hits on your reputation

A: Dasi Priyamvada, are you willing to do the same for your princess?

P:  Absolutely!  Together, we'll re-write history!
Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Priyamvada confesses her affair

After Adhirath returned home w/ Karna, Radha gave birth to Shon.  Adirath was now in a new quandry: how does he smuggle Karna into the house?

So he quickly took his brother into confidence and asked him to take a cryptic message to Priyamvada, summoning her home.  Priyamvada arrived.  Adirath told her that it would be impossible to convince Radha that Karna was hers, as long as the daima was around.

So Priyamvada got the Daima out and Adirath went in unnoticed by her and put Karna next to Shon.

In the morning, there was a huge crowd at Adirath's place alleging that he had adopted a baby.  Radha too demanded proof, and as expected, the Daima told them that Radha had given birth to just 1 baby.  Everyone was furious and demanded that Adirath return the baby to the village chief, in the absence of any paternity proof.

Seeing how ugly the situation was about to be, Adirath, still angry at Priyamvada for putting him in this situation, announced that he was indeed the father of the Karna, and that Priyamvada was the mother.  Priyamvada was shocked, but seeing Adhirath's eye signals, she took the hint and confessed to everyone that she had indeed had an illicit affair w/ Adhirath and given birth to Karna.  Everybody started laughing at both Adhirath & Priyamvada, while Radha was furious.  She walked up to Priyamvada and slapped her hard, and demanded that she take back the baby.  Adirath threatened to abandon Radha and Shon and leave w/ Priyamvada & Karna if Radha didn't relent.  So Radha decided to accept Karna in the house, but declared that Priyamvada would not be accepted into the house despite giving birth to his son.  Feigning tears, Priyamvada left, leaving Karna behind.

In the meantime, tauji started playing w/ baby Karna & Shon.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the thread Vrish. Great idea...
For Poll Question. I selected Yudi..πŸ˜›but probably yudi also falls in that category...πŸ˜†..I just could not think of anyone not getting damaged
KURT15 thumbnail
I too chose Yudi!! πŸ˜† Nice thread!!
cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Kunti will probably be the least damaged cause SidT loves Kunti, in fact he portrays her as a helpless victim who loves Karna but is entirely helpless to do anything.πŸ˜†
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh Man...I m just laughing too hard...Adhirath claiming priyamvada to be karna'mother🀣
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am laughing like hell.🀣 Vrish, is there any possibility for Adhiratha revealing he was given a boon by Durvasa to summon any goddess of his choice, he summoned "Devi Priyamvada" & Karna was born ???πŸ˜†
From poll options, I choose others as there is no Priyamvada.πŸ˜‰Edited by Brahmaputra - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

I am laughing like hell.🀣 Vrish, is there any possibility for Adhiratha revealing he was given a boon by Durvasa to summon any goddess of his choice, he summoned "Devi Priyamvada" & Karna was born ???πŸ˜†
From poll options, I choose others as there is no Priyamvada.πŸ˜‰

Oh, dear, my bad.  They should make these polls editable.  Anyway, guess I could have taken out Bhima and put in Priyamvada, but she did last exactly one episode.  Like when they showed Kunti w/ Pandu & Madri 2 days ago, there was no Priyamvada here now.

If she returns, they should make her permanent

P.S.  On 2nd thoughts, Priyamvada wasn't listed for 2 good reasons:
  • She takes quite a bit of damage on her reputation, given how she is the inspiration behind Kunti abandoning Karna
  • She is fictional, so her reputation can't be affected either positively nor negatively
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priyamvada will be there till Kunti opens her mouth to spit the truth. She was there in StarB after Rangabhoomi also. So she will return with minimum damages & maximum power.