SS: Backseat. Now. (Last Part updated- Page 10)

loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi,
I probably belong to that category of socially awkward people who cannot even introduce themselves on social media. Its sad, trust me.
Anyways, I started watching IKNMP last month and watched all the episodes in 2 days. Yup! It was one hell of a good weekend.
Regarding the show right now, I am as disappointed as you are with the storyline. But I still stand by the characters of Ragini and Nachiket. I love grey characters. Also, Pallavi and Ronit are adorable together.
I was watching the re-runs in the morning when the idea of this one-shot came to my mind. Ragini and Nachiket being Ragini and Nachiket. Would love your feedback. (This might have a lot of grammatical mistakes. Apologies, please)

By the way, I'd like to request an update on all the FFs on this forum. Yes. Please update. Make my weekend better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back Seat. Now.

"Ragini, where are you?"
"I'm in here"
"Here where?"
"Yahan bedroom mein hu Nachiket"
He entered the room as she was keeping the cleaned clothes in Agham's cupboard.

"Chalo, let's go." He said as he stood behind her.

"Kahan chalo?"
"Abhin nhi bata sakta, Ragini" He said as he took clothes from her hand.

"Nachiket, ye kya ho jata h tumhe baar baar. Kids will be home in an hour. I have to make dinner. Nachiket.. Kahan leke ja rahe ho mujhe.. Nachiket.." She said trying to wriggle her wrists out of Nachiket's hold. 
"Hamesha bachon ki padi rehti h.. Main to dikhta hi nhi hu.." He murmured.
"Kya bola tumne?" She said angrily, still trying to get herself out of his grasp.
"Kuch nhi.. We're going somewhere... And Ranbir knows how to use phone. He'll use it and order food for everyone." He said teasingly but Ragini thought he was mocking her.
"Tumhe pata h bahar ka khana Aarav ko suit nahi karta.. Nachiket.. mujhe tumpar gussa aa raha h.."

They reached the car and sat inside. As Ragini put on her belt, Nachiket kissed her cheek.
"You look more beautiful when you are angry."
Ragini smiled. She always did. Whenever Nachiket would kiss her. She felt the happiness. She loved it whenever he complimented her. "You are walking on thin line, honey." She said smiling. Her mood was good again.
"Where are you taking me?" she asked him looking at him with love.
"Somewhere"
Ragini scooted closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.
"It better be good Nachiket, I'm leaving my kids' dinner for this."
"Honey, you're gonna love it."
This time, Ragini kissed his dimpled cheek and bit too.

"Hey! Ouch."
"What Ouch? You can kidnap me from my home and I can't do this?"
"Ragini, dard hota h"
"Acha.. Dard hota h.." she took his earlobe in her mouth. "abhi bhi?" She asked, her voice barely a whisper.
Nachiket pressed the break so hard that for a second Ragini thought they had gotten into an accident because of her. She had shut her eyes tight and she opened it only when she felt the car moving again but before she could say anything, Nachiket had pulled over the car to the side of the road. Without saying anything, he removed the seatbelt, turned to her side, took her face in his hands and kissed her. She responded to his kiss by putting her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss further.

"Back seat. Now." Nachiket said.

"Nachiket..." She started protesting but looking at his eyes and realizing her own desires. She left the front seat and entered the back seat.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. We are getting late."
"Shhh.. Stop talking" Nachiket said as he started kissing all over her face and neck. Ragini stretched her neck to give him more access. His hands on her waist were creating havoc inside her. She had started undoing the buttons of his shirt when she suddenly realized.
"Nachiket!" She called his name.

He looked up at her, alarmed himself because that was not how she called his name when he was doing what he was doing.
"Sari. I can't wear it again here." She said, "Do we really have to go where we are going? Can't we go home?"
"Nachiket. Say something." She asked him with her hands on his shoulders. He hadn't said a word for almost a minute.
"You are never wearing a sari again. And we have to go where we are going."
She took his face in her hands and kissed him.

"I'm sorry. I'll make up for this." She said with their foreheads touching.
"You better do." He said, kissed her one more time and they both came to the front seats.
Ragini did the touch up from the make-up kit that she kept in Nachiket's car. This wasn't the first time she had to do this.

Edited by loveleen3 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Awww so sexy!!! Can totally imagine them
In this :) that's so them. Ragini is so
Despo for him in the actual serial
Too
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can just imagine neil doing this and ragini would just melt each time. Please write some more please
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Loveleen, welcome to the Forum. 
That was a nifty introduction anyway ðŸ˜†

The start to the story is very nice, hope you continue soon. 
loveleen3 thumbnail
Hi again,
Just figuring out how the forum works. Still couldn't figure out how to reply on individual posts.
Anyways, thanks a lot for reading and replying. I love compliments too. :D
Also, this was a one-shot. There won't be any further parts to it. I don't think I can write anything. Actually, I forgot to mention. They are going to the event where Nachiket will announce that he's bought that hospital chain. I was watching that episode in the morning and thought this could happen too. :D
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!!
Please continue soon...
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Loveleen.
Can imagine them doing this. Please don't stop here. Please continue.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Loveleen!
Welcome to the forum- that was SMOKIN' hot!! 
I agree with you..Ronit and Pallavi breathe life into Nachiket and Ragini and them together is just electrifying chemistry at work.. 

Can't wait to read what you read next.. 
need to see this desperate side to them so bad <3 
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Loveleen ... welcome to the forum ðŸ˜³ and what a lovely intro that was ðŸ˜†
Glad to have you here dear , what a terrific piece you just wrote...no way this is going to be one shot, you have to continue this further 😃  please update soon ðŸ˜³ 
loveleen3 thumbnail
Hi guys,
Thank you so much for the welcome. I am glad you liked the write-up.
I love Nachiket and Ragini. Even when they are fighting. And there is a desperation for each other in their fights too.
In the show, Ragini's character hasn't been explored much. And Pallavi can do so much more. But she hasn't been given the opportunity yet. The Ragini I'd like to see is what we saw in the "Drunk Ragini" episode. Pallavi is so talented! 😊