.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing loved it
Last part was.so cute.
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Ah.. now that that moon has been honeyed.. and he said all this...

Just waiting to see what happens next.. 

aquagal thumbnail
Beautiful update..
Ashok & Sakshi are very intelligent and perceptive people. Not to forget that they sent ArHi to Nainital.. Waise Nanintal se show yaad aa gaya
Their differences, Arnav's jealousy and Khushi not sharing her feelings for Arnav with him has the potential to make it a tough journey ahead for them. I just know that they will sail through.
Her "Janti hoon" was awesome. She never reciprocates his words but acknowledges his with a smile.😆
Sobhan006 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update!!! Arshi in Nanital ...
savvz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love you.. and jaanati hoon... EPIC... :)
bravo dear... well done...
hope nainital works for them...
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now that they have taken the relationship to the next level, I hope they will be able to deal with their differences better. They both know that they love each other. So now is the time to leave their egos behind, and sit down and talk about their differences. No more hiding your feelings, walking away in anger or silent treatments. Just sit down and tell each other that you want to live together, but not with this sword of Damocles hanging over your head. Their underlying disagreements and  issues are giving me anxiety. Seriously. Every time I read happy stuff in the story, I'm happy but apprehensive. I feel like they'll have fight anytime and ruin it all. Did NK get executed? Does Khushi know? Oh shoot. Another thing to worry about. 
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I should first thank you for extending the heartwarming phase before we get to the heartache phase.

Even though the honeymoon has just started for Arshi, looks like it never really ended for Sakshi and Ashok. The younger pair has a lot to learn for sure but they should be glad to have their guides just around the corner, not just watching but planning some unexpected trips too😃.

Nikhil's entry into the discussion and the ensuing argument was on expected lines but the ending with an agreement and a hand squeeze does show the maturity of the relationship now.  

The highlight for me was the constant lovable bickering (I know, if there can be anything like that). A few hard knocks the right way can actually make any foundation strong so I would say that their progress report is still on target😉. Anyway, what's a rivers worth, without some rapids.

The best part for me was of course the "coffee with Arnav" and the "chai pe charcha" with Khushi. Drinking those steaming liquids and watching those sparkly dots, or fireflies or the balls of gas (courtesy: Lion King) commonly called as stars or "guides from above" as I refer them to, is always a soul searching experience. When you are getting watched and blessed from the best seats of the house, it's hard to hide any happenings from them. Even the ones that you are not saying or cannot say.

Finally, I am very sure tum "jaanti" ho how we much we all love you. But with you turning every chapter into a masterpiece, it's never get tiring to say "I love you".
amsr94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
Was scared thinking that the news about NK would ruin their trip. But thanks to you for taking a U turn in the story! Soon or later the truth will be out soon and i don't want that happen during their honeymoon. Waiting eagerly to read the next chapter. Update soon

p.s thank you for the email alert :)
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Acceptance is a key factor in this chapter and any part of life..  There are some things we can change so we fight for them, there are some things we cannot change and we accept them..

Both Arnav and Khushi have a long way to accept what can be changed or not..   Arnav's Mothers concern is endearing and reassurance from his father indicates a strong marriage with mutual understanding and respect !  

The confession of love from Arnav and the acknowledgement from Khuhsi just melted my heart... come what may, these both will weather the storm as long as they love each other.. 
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.