Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you for your support! I'm glad you liked it :) 

Love always,
Choti.
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosalineak

Fabulous ending for a beautiful story.

Will miss it.
Hope to see u with a brand new arshi story..

Hopefully, I'll be back soon :) Thank you for commenting!

Love always,
Choti.
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkndlover75

Very happy with Arnavs decision to stay back...loved the epilogue and the story too!!!...it was a totally different Arshi story ...set as it was in 1942...would love to read the story in its entirety... Now that its complete...

Beautiful writing!!!... Will miss the updates... Hope you come up with a new one soon...

Awwwh, thank you! I have been thinking about perhaps making an eBook version of this available on Amazon... but we'll see. :) Thank you for your support :) 

Love always,
Choti.
chotidesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoga123

Awesome ending.πŸ‘...πŸ‘..πŸ‘.appreciate Arnav for deciding to stay back in India when he had an opportunity to go back and that too with a job which he was interested in...his love for khushi and his parents made him decide the right thing...he did not allow khushi to decide for him...she will not be happy staying away from his parents and India...will miss this story...

You have commented on every one of my stories! I appreciate that so much. Thank you, for your continued support. It truly means a lot.

Love always,
Choti.
arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just wrapped up last few chapters and I am still speechless! You have created masterpiece in my opinion, very well written πŸ‘. The essence of the story was freedom and very very crucial time for india.  What people went through, what they wanted and how they achieved something so important but felt completely impossible when they were fighting for it!and you my dear friend has captured those emotions so aptly, hats off πŸ‘. The way you have maintained two completely different persons with completely opposite thought process throughout the story is also very hard and amazing at the same time!Arnav's thoughts were different in epilogue then from the earlier chapters but his change of heart didn't feel forced or defeated.  He has accepted India as home with complete dignity and I love that part πŸ‘
Awesome story, glad to be a part of it πŸ‘.
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Choti, this is the most beautiful story that I have ever read,  based on Arnav and Khushi. While going through it, the romantic pair Arshi was there, but that feeling of our country , runs through me and took me to the sweet but painful memories of countless patriots who lost their lives in the way to freedom .Some chapters shook me  with trepidation and my eyes replenished again and again. India is the most beautiful country in the world. with its diversified languages, religion, beliefs and people, the love for all
Indians unites us. There is no upper class, lower class, rich or poor Hindu, Muslim of Christian, the spirit of nationalism  through our veins. and makes us one. I live all of our fellow country men .And I love you more than ever Choti, for rekindling such love and warmth in me. I must say, you will remain one of  my all time favourite authors. Do let me know of your works, and give me links to all other completed works.
I appreciate the ambiance you have created in this work.It was amazing.NK will be remembered forever unlike his characterisation in other similar works. Wo shahid ho gaya hei. and I cried reading it . Nk was the replica of lakhs of martyrs who gave their lives to the  country.

I love you more than ever Choti

Thank you
You this is the longest letter I have ever written to any of my fan fiction authors

Take care.
love
Anna
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I had somehow lost track of this story after the painful death of NK... i could not bring myself to go back and read further... every time i would .. i would start crying reading abt the anguish ppl went through after... but im so glad i did...
absolutely loved the ending... oh choti hundred hugs for you and a tight squeeze and lots of muuaahhh
thank you so much for this wonderful story... oh no have tears in my eyes again
You are one brilliant writer... 
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The British govt had done a lot of good in India but they didnt do it for us, they did it for themselves (Except the few private benefactors who felt sorry for our country and her affairs and made efforts to make her better). They introduced railways and improved our roadways so that they could trade smoothly, they introduced English education so that they could have more men for their better administration, they trained our men to become good soldiers so that they could use them on their behalf in World War II. Otherwise we were nothing more than a ready pool of natural, human and god-knows-what-not reasources for them and a large market for their factory-made finished goods 😳

Enough of my rant. I really liked your story and the backdrop you used. Both Arnav and Khushi had valid points and dreams for themselves and like them and their parents I too wondered if the twain shall meet. However, I hadn't expected Arnav to be more understanding and compromising in their dilemma. He knew what he wanted and knew how to adjust for the same. Khushi, on the other hand. was one tough nut to crack. Arnav ko nani yaad aa gayi hogi by the time she confessed her love for him.

I feel so bad for NK. Neither did he get the girl he loved nor did he get to see his beloved country free πŸ˜”

May God gift every girl with saas sasur and nanand like the Raizadas πŸ˜ƒ
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Choti

I miss you in IF. what happened to you? are you out of station or any inconvenience ,tell me.

Please don't stop writing. I am expecting your stories  always.
So I am reading "Resistance' for the upteenth time. I simply love this story.
Whenever I read it I am so happy, overjoyed of me country, of my fellow beings, of my people and YOU of course,

Please come back. Keep me posted

Love alwaysπŸ€—

Love

Anna
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a beautiful beautiful story.. Read it entirely in a go and I was so much into it that I couldn't concentrate on anything else till I finished it up..
you portrayed the struggle of people at that time, the differences between people and how they overcame it and every other emotion beautifully...

Loved it