Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Just finished all 24 chapters of this story...very interesting...I thought it would be a freedom fighter one...but no this is totally love story of ARSHI.   It is a very unique concept with our favorite characters.  I am amazed at the details you gave us pre independence time in this story.  Khushi supports "Quit India Movement" and Arnav supports British. 

Emotions that you have portrayed in these chapters are bang on...the raw passion between Arnav and Khushi...Love this feisty Khushi...tension between ARSHI...the terrace scenes are so beautiful...written well...together having pani poori...gardening together...both are poles apart in their view but still together.   I loved the way Arnav proposed Khushi and after that her reaction.  Again I love your Arnav more than Khushi as he is willing to sacrifice his career for her but she too stubborn.  I love the way he took care of her when she was sick.  You have shown a strong relationship between them.

Anjali and Ashok are aware of ARSHI's feelings but I am surprised that his mother is not able to see that love in his son's eye.   Love the bonding between Khushi and Anjali...for a change Anjali is teasing Khushi.  I love Ashok more than Sakshi as he knows his son so well.  First time in this FF I love father more than the mother. I loved that Anjali married to Aman...Shyam is nowhere.   Feeling really sad and bad for NK...the conversation between him and Aman was very emotional...you made me cry dear.  In your story apart from ARSHI Ashok and Sakshi are also very strong characters. Another person NK...sorry but I found him a strong character and he is the only one who is strong enough to die for his country.   Indian Independence was due to so many brave souls...just saw that you are just 18 yrs old and living in US...you still have a good knowledge of Indian History...Bravo.   In India you will find lot of youth who don't know all this and does not care also. 

Now Ashok and Sakshi's idea of sending them for honeymoon...Waiting to read further.

Such an impressive story dear...take a bow girl. 

Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely finally a honeymoon for Arshi good
And so is the absence of cook and mali ...
Chalo let them spend some wonderful time together
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The senior couple are no less than the young one!
I simply like how you convey their feelings in silence...silence speaks volumes...it's so  true in this story and for that you have to be cheered a lot

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Choti, another brilliant update!!!!
Sakshi and Ashok are truly such a lovable couple. You write about them with such love that sometimes I wonder how many couple reach that stage in their lives where  they are so much in sync with each other.

So Choti, you packed our beloved couple to Nainital for honeymoon. 😉

Arnav talking about NK to Khushi and admitting that Nikhil was indeed his good friend was surprising for me. 

For me the Aawww moment was when Khushi introduced Arnav to her dead parents looking at the two stars. 

Even though Khushi is enjoying this phase of her life, still in the background she is deeply worried about NK. I am dreading the moment when the truth will be out in front of her. 😭
kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...
That talk about NK  was a surprise to me...😊
I hope they will enjoy this trip to their fullest...
cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"They'll be okay." were Ashok's thoughts. What a perceptive, compassionate man he is. He has always watched and understood the undercurrents in Arnav and Khushi's relationship. He and Sakshi are the best parents! And they have their own love story to tell as well :-)
It was really good to see Arnav and Khushi actually talk about NK, the British and India! It is a very difficult argument to have to say the least. Nainital looks and sounds to be a really romantic place and just right for Arnav and Khushi to spend some time just by themselves. Hopefully this will build a strong foundation in their relationship to weather the storm that is coming up soon!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg... Anjali should have told Khushi the truth...
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They talked about NK,india and britain without jumping,chocking each other like before.unbelievable.
Hope this nainital trip will change their relationship for good.
Beautiful update.
I think khushi should be known about NK soon.
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update... much needed alone time before the news abt nk breaks...
beautifully written... oh i love ashok n sakshi...they r sweet 
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
There finally said it and did it;)
Now let's hope everything gets better between then two to do with British thing