~ AsYa (KaBhi) Narrations ~ Ashii's Writing Index ~

AkaiBara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Salam... How are you IF members... hope all are fine... my buddies know me really well specially Arzoo, Jas, Aroo, Amu, Affu, Nilu, Niya, Abi, Asif, Mayur, Sasir, Aish, Yashii, Ridhi, Anopama, Ash, Jillo, BelleAme, Mags, Yumi... (sorry if I forgot someone πŸ˜³)

Let me tell you I'm a huge AsYa (KaBhi) fan... I love them sooo much... I was a silent reader but then decided to give a go to writing so here I'm... well I have not written a lot on AsYa... but my some friends and new readers were asking me to make a writing index...

I hope I'm not boring you out so here is my little tribute to AsYa... the best couple I have ever seen... I hope you all enjoy my work... do let me know with your precious reviews...

Ashii...

Drabbles

AsYa Drabble  "Tum Kon Piya"

AsYa Drabble  "Teri Chah Mein"

AsYa Drabble  "Diyar -e- Dill"

One Shots

Two or Three Shorts

AsYa TS "Ishq..."  ***

AsYa TS  "Mohabbatein"  ***

AsYa TS  "Qubool Hai"  ***

AsYa TS  "Another World"  ***

AsYa TS  "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste"  ***

AsYa TS  "Dr. Khan On Duty..."  **

AsYa TS  "In Memory Of BNHH"  ***

AsYa TS  "Yeh Hai Mohabbatein"  ***

AsYa TS  "Tere Naal Pyaar Hogaya"  ***

AsYa TS  "Love... Across The Borders"  ***

AsYa TS  "A Last Chance"  ***
  (Collaboration with Persiko)

AsYa TS  "A Journey From Bhang Vali Night To Pyaar Ka Ehsaas"  ***

Short Stories

A story based on AsYa's first Nikah where Zoya decided to go ahead with the marriage and AsYa got married eventually... will they be happy, or Tanveer will try to ruin their infant relation... stay tuned...

AsYa FS   "Shareek e Hayaat"  ***

A story on AsYa where Zoya is committed to Asad's brother Ayan but the best part is AsYa loves each other... what has destiny stored for the??? stay tuned... 

AsYa SS  "Separation... No Moreee"  ***

Thread 1:   Click Me
Thread 2:   Click Me

A story on AsYa where they spent a short separation with mutual decision but Zoya got pregnant and she hid hit from Asad... when Asad came to know that he was really angry but they resolved their matter and now they are one again... Zoya delivered a baby girl Asya and now they are planning for a second baby...

AsYa SS  "Zaroorat, Zidd Ya Zindagi"  ***

Thread 1:   Click Me
Thread 2:   Click Me

A story on AsYa where they are happily married but suddenly Zoya came to know that Asad married her just for the sake of business, now Zoya is upset... how will Asad handle the lioness Mrs. Zoya Asad Khan... stay tuned...

Fan Fictions

AsYa FF  "Thodi Si Bewafai"    *~*

Thread 1:  Click Me
Thread 2:  Click Me
Thread 3:  Click Me
Thread 4:  Click Me

A story on AsYa after ZoYan track... AsYa had a secret Nikah and the very next day Zoya's Abbu truth came out and Asad left Zoya... Najma broke her relationship with Asad n Dilshad... Now Asad came back to India after long 6 years and wanted to win Zoya back... will Zoya forgive him??? is there any surprise waiting for Asad??? stay tuned...

AsYa FF  "Woh Humsafar Tha!!!"  ***

Thread 3:   Click Me
Thread 4:  Click Me
Thread 5:  Click Me

A story about AsYa... and AsYa only... both are childhood buddies and are madly in love with each other... they married but unfortunately they got separated... now Zoya is pregnant and Asad is going to marry someone else... will they reunite??? stay tuned...

AsYa FF  "Adhoori Mohabbat"  ***

Thread 3:   Click Me

A story on AsYa where they got separated after marriage due to their ego's... Zoya was pregnant and left for NY but she met with an accident and lost her memory... After 5 years she met with Khan Family with her son Aman Asad Ahmad Khan... but all supposed her as Ayesha Khan only... but later the truth came out and Asad told her that she is Zoya Asad Ahmad Khan... his wife... she didn't remember anything but believed him... now AsYa lives with Aman a happy life but destiny is going to play a cruel game with them... will they tackle out and resumed their happy life??? stay tuned...

AsYa & Sahil FF  "Zindagii"  ***

A story on AsYa and Sahil where AsYa met with their last long family... Sanam is still suffering from cancer... living a happy life with her hubby n son... Seher also finds his long lost love Asher??? Asad is going to take revenge on Tanveer... will he succeeded??? stay tuned...

Completed:  ***
On Going:   *~*
Edited by AkaiBara - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just 4 d sake of past

Heartiest CongratulationsπŸ₯³

baki u can read my PM😭😭
AkaiBara thumbnail
... Edited by AkaiBara - 7 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
,,,,,, Edited by AkaiBara - 7 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM.
All your Stories on ASYA(KABHI) were Very Different and Wonderful,I Loves them.😊
I Read all Your Stories on ASYA(KABHI),they were Amazing.😊
Thats so Sweet of You mentioned that You are ASYA(KABHI) fan,Thank You so Much.😊
Please Write Like this ON ASYA(KABHI) and PM to me.😊
Always Keep Smiling,Dear.

asadzoyaqubool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for ds index😊
bookmarkd d stries vl read and comment😊
AditiFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for the index yaar πŸ‘
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Salaam Ashiii...😳
Thanx for the P.M...
And Congratulations...on the ' INDEX '...it is what i thought was missing in my favourite list on my mobile...but will not anymore...πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
Looking forward to more additions to this ' Wonderful Index '... ⭐️
AkaiBara thumbnail

its my pleasure dear πŸ˜›
AkaiBara thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaCherry

Thanks for PM.

All your Stories on ASYA(KABHI) were Very Different and Wonderful,I Loves them.😊
I Read all Your Stories on ASYA(KABHI),they were Amazing.😊
Thats so Sweet of You mentioned that You are ASYA(KABHI) fan,Thank You so Much.😊
Please Write Like this ON ASYA(KABHI) and PM to me.😊
Always Keep Smiling,Dear.

no thanks...
mjhy etny thanks ki aadat nahi hai...
thank usooo much for loving my work...
it means a lot to me πŸ˜›
yeah i mentioned bcox i too loved AsYa Kabhi only...