Thread#1 AsYa FF "Thodi Si Bewafai..." Thread#2 Page 1

AkaiBara thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thodi Si Bewafai...

Prologue:

Mumbai:

All were busy in preparations bcox Ayan's younger sister Nuzhat was going to marry and all were excited...
Ayan and Zoya were running the Khans-Siddiqui Constructions Company in Mumbai from last 5 years while Imran handled the outdoor meetings...  Najma too lives with them... Some months ago a lady came with Nuzhat's proposal and all agreed bcox the boy was in Sydney and doing really well...

Asim, the would-be-husband of Nuzhat, worked with Asad... yes Asad Ahmad Khan was living in Sydney from past 5 years with his mother Dilshad... Asim was really a good boy so Dilshad agreed to attend his wedding so they boarded the plan with Asim only... Asad was hesitant but Dilshad told him to face the reality so he agreed...

It was Sangeet n Mehendi Ceremony, Asad n Dilshad were living in Asim's house... Asim's mother had arranged his marriage and Asim being a mama's boy agreed... he had never met Nuzhat so he was going to meet his would-be-wife and in laws in function only...

Asim with his mother, Asad, Dilshad and with some relatives reached Khans Palace... Asad felt some connection but ignored and proceeded with others... but he got the shock of his life when he found is so called father Rashid Ahmad Khan there... he was confused bcox he had left his entire family, his life Zoya in Bhopal only, so how come there are in Mumbai???

Rashid too was shocked to see Asad n Dilshad there but he ignored them and greeted the groom's family... Imran too joined Rashid and welcomed them... Asim's mother, Saira Bi, asked for the ladies and then Najma came running with a 2 year old Haya in her arms and greeted Saira Bi...

Najma: Assalam o Alaikum Saira Bi... I m sorry yeh Haya ki vajah se main pehly nahi aa saki...

Saira Bi: koi bat nahi beta... bahu kahan hai...

Najma: apko to pata hai Bhabi ki pregnancy chal rahi hai to is waqt bhaijan unky mood swing main busy hain... abhi aaty hi hongy... app aaiye na...

Saira Bi: aary mjhy tumhy Dilshad Bi se milana tha... yeh Asim k boss ki ammi hain...

Najma was busy in greeting Saira Bi and didn't notice Dilshad standing besides her... she looked in her direction... tears brimmed in her eyes and she greeted her mother... she wanted to hug her mother n cried her heart out but she controlled her emotions bcox she didn't wanted to create a scene in front of Saira Bi...

Dilshad: MaShaAllah tumhari beti boht pyari hai...

Najma: haan wo sab kehty hain k apni nani pe gayi hai...

Saira Bi: acha Najma tum ruko main zara Asim ko dekh loon... pehli bar sab se mil raha hai...

Najma: ji zaroor...

Saira Bi left and Najma too was about to go when Dilshad spoke...

Dilshad: kya apni ammi k pass 2 minute bhi nahi ruk sakti...

Najma: app shayad bhool rahi hain k Asad Ahmad Khan ne jab apni behen se rishta khatam kiya tha to unki ammi ne bhi unhi ka sath dia tha... to main AAK ki ammi ko apni ammi kesy bula sakti hoon...

Dilshad: Najma meri bat...

Najma: mjhy kuch kaam hai... excuse me... she left from there...

On the other hand, Ayan was pacifying his pregnant wife who was willing to dance but Ayan being a protective one, didn't allow her so now he was facing her tantrums...

Asim was talking with Imran while Asad was just feeling uncomfortable bcox of his family... he just wished that he didn't have to face Zoya... he was not ready to face her at all... after all she was Mrs. Ayan Ahmad Khan... and he can't bear that thought... but his luck was not with him and Ayan came there and greeted Asim...

Ayan: kya bat hai Asim Miyan... koi apni shadi main etna late kesa aa sakta hai...

Asim: actually I was busy or phir Sir ko akela nahi chor sakta tha to unhy bhi sath ly aya...

Ayan: hmm good... wesy nervous to zaroor hongy app...

Asim: haan par Imram ne kafi achy se introduction karwa dia so...

Ayan: well Imran to acha hai hi hope my new BIL will mix up with us really soon haan...

Asim: yeah sure...

Ayan: acha chalo tum log ruko main zara apni biwi ko dekh kar aata hoon...

Imran: bhabi or un k mood swings... apko pata hai Asim... Ayan is going to be a father but aaj bhi Bhabi se darty hain...

Ayan: darta nahi hoon... pyaar karta hoon...

Asim: well congratulations and all the best...

Ayan: yeah I need wishes bcox my wife is going to kill me... chalo main abhi aata hoon...

Ayan left and Asad came and told Asim that he has to go but he blackmailed and requested to stay till engagement... Asad looked for his mother and found her mother looking at a baby girl with teary eyes... he reached to his mother and placed a hand on her shoulder... Dilshad turned and found Asad...

Asad: ammi app...

Dilshad: I met Najma... she cried...

Asad: I m sorry ammi... its all bcox of me...

Dilshad: Najma is a mother now... look there... kitni pyari bachi hai Najma ki... she said pointing at Haya who was busy with Rashid...

Asad: ek dum choti Tamater hai... he said wiping his tear...

Dilshad: Asad... I think we should go from here...

Asad: ammi I told Asim but...

Asad stopped in his sentence as he felt her presence near him... he looked for her and then spotted her with spectacles in the middle of the hall... that's her... his heart confirmed... she was wearing a white lehenga... his favorite color... Asad smiled bcox he was seeing her after almost 5 years and... yes he was in India for a year but never tried to meet her but those years in Sydney were unexplainable for him... he had craved for her... he cried for her but he can't accept that she is still Mrs. Ayan Ahmad Khan...

Zoya brought Nuzhat with her and made her sit on the couch but the thing which shocked Asad n Dilshad was that Humaira too was there with Zoya n Nuzhat...

Nikhat n Najma came wearing same dresses and started dancing...

Jey Main Hona Si Paraayi
Das Tu Aenii Preet Kyun Paayi
Maaye

Najma was looking at Dilshad with teary eyes but Nikhat placed a hand on her shoulder and they continued...

Mehndi Lagaake Aayi, Bindiya Sajaake Aayi
Choodi Khankaake Aayi, Paayal Chhankaake Aayi
Ho, Ab Geet Milan Ke Gaana Hai

Gaana Hai, Gaana Hai

Zoya was standing near Nuzhat but Najma n Nikhat dragged her with them...

Mujhe Saajan Ke Ghar Jaana Hai
Haan, Mujhe Saajan Ke Ghar Jaana Hai

Rashid was looking at Nuzhat with all the love n care... when Nuzhat got up and came to him...

Pal Mein Naata Tod Chali Main, Hoye
Pal Mein Naata Tod Chali Main
Baabul Ka Ghar Chhod Chali Main
Ab To Piya Ke Des Mein
Saara Jeevan Mujhe Bitaana Hai

All the ladies of Khan Family were dancing in a circle except Humaira... Asad noticed this...

Haan Mujhe Saajan Ke Ghar Jaana Hai

Zoya wiped Rashid's tear and hugged him... Rashid n Zoya shared a unique relation from start but now Zoya was his daughter... actually more than his own daughters...

Ayan came n spotted his father n Mona Darling... he understood their reason of crying... he somewhere felt guilty for creating a mess in Zoya's life... he came near them... Asad was looking at Zoya only when Ayan came there... he closed his eyes bcox he can't see them together... never in his wild dreams...

Ayan: come on Mona... it's her engagement... abhi Nuzhat yahi hai... rona band karo...

Zoya: I m not crying... bas aankh mai kuch chala gaya tha... excuse me...

Zoya was about to go but Ayan grabbed her hand...

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zara

Ayan pulled Zoya towards him... his front was touching her back while Zoya was controlling herself bcox she didn't want to cry in front of all... Ayan turned her around and wiped her tears...

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zara
Aaj Khamoshiyon Se Aa Rahi Hai Sada
Dhadkanein Hai Deewani 
Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai
Sun Zara Soniye Sun Sun Sun Zaraaa 

Asad was silently crying by seeing his brother n his love dancing... the thing which hurt him more was the song... yes the song reminded him their dance... Zoya n he danced on this song only... Asad looked at Humaira and felt bad for her...

Beetey Lamhon Ke Saaye Toh Bas Yahi Tham Gaye Hai
Yaad Mujhe Aaye Teri Baatein
Palkon Ki Surkh Chadar Pe Ask Bhi Jam Gaye Hai
Teri Ankhon Se Na Hatti Aankhein

Humaira was controlling her emotions... firstly, she missed the dance... secondly, she felt Zoya's pain but she was unable to remove her sister's pain... she wiped her own tears... she was happy to see that her hubby was cheering his SIL, his Mona Darling...

Bebasi Ka Hai Aalam Kya Karoo Main Bata
Dhadkanein Hai Deewani Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai
Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zaraaa 

Asad was lost in his past memories where he and Zoya had spent a quality time but he was angry at Zoyaan... yes he was really angry bcox he had accepted their relation years back but they forgot about Humaira... she was living with them under the same roof... he can't imagine her pain at all... he was just feeling really bad right now...

Aaj Khamoshiyon Se Aa Rahi Hai Sada
Dhadkanein Hai Deewani 
Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai
Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zaraaa

Zoya n Ayan finished their dance and all clapped... suddenly Zoya remembered something and she left from there hurriedly... Ayan spotted Asad and came running to him and hugged him...

Ayan: bhaijan app yahan... I can't believe my eyes... you are in India and didn't tell me... he spoke in a single breath...

Asad: calm down Ayan... I m here only... actually Asim works with me... well you are quite happy in your married life... you both look really good together...

Ayan: bhaijan app... he was going to tell him something but stopped bcox Najma came to him...

Najma: kya bhaijan... vaha bhabi apka wait kar rahi hain or app yahan busy hain... aaiye... she ignored Asad...

Ayan: haan par Asad bhaijan...

Najma: app k liye apni pregnant biwi se zaida important to kuch nahi ho sakta... she said looking directly in Asad's eyes...

Ayan wanted to stop Najma bcox Asad was thinking that he is still married to Zoya... Asad was taken aback by hearing this... he had complemented Zoyaan just for his brother's sake... only Allah knows how difficult that was for him... but hearing about Zoyaan's pregnancy broke him from inside... he controlled his tears...

Asad: your wife is waiting for you Ayan... go...

Ayan: bhaijan wo...

Najma dragged him from there while Dilshad placed a hand on Asad's shoulder...

Asad: everything finished ammi... he said wiping his unshed tear...

Dilshad: that was your decision Asad...

Asad: haan lekin I had never thought about... he was unable to complete his sentence...

Saira Bi came and asked Dilshad to join her with ladies... Ayan came to his Humaira Begam who was upset from a while...

Ayan: come on Humaira... you are not allowed to dance that's why I danced with Mona...

Humaira: but I want to enjoy Ayan... her eyes brimmed with tears...

Asad was standing with Asim when Imran came and told them to see Ayan n Humaira... Asad was confused and looked at his younger brother...

Humaira: I m feeling really bad for Zoya aapi... hamari vajah se... she cried...

Ayan: Humaira plzzz stop crying... he side hugged her...

Asad was shocked... he looked for Zoya but didn't find her... here his brother was hugging someone else while his brother's wife was missing...

Humaira: BTW you n aapi danced really well...

Ayan: arry Mona or main to hamesha hi acha dance karty hain...

Humaira: you mean to say that I doesn't dance well???

Ayan: mene aisa kab kaha???

Humaira: kaha nahi par matlab to vohi tha...

Asad wanted to hit his head in the nearest wall... all were seeing AyRa's antics but where the hell was Zoya...

Humaira: I know you don't like my dance... hamesha se you prefer Zoya aapi...

Ayan: yaar har bat ghoom phir k Zoya pe kyun ruk jati hai...

Najma: kyun Zoya se zaida important koi ho hi nahi sakta...

Zoya: mera naam lia or main aa gayi... kya hua???

Najma: kuch nahi bhabi... Ayan or Humaira k hoty huway koi kuch kar sakta hai kya... yeh dono phir behas kar rahy hain...

Asad's heart broke in million piece by hearing "bhabi"... it confirmed him that Zoya is Ayan's wife only... but Ayan's closeness with Humaira was hurting him more... he felt like Ayan is cheating his Zoya... he corrected himself... not his Zoya...

Ayan: Mona help me plzzz...

Zoya: kya help Ayan... you know really well k it's not good to take stress in pregnancy...

Ayan: haan to mene kya kiya hai...

Zoya: tumny nahi kiya to or kiss ne kiya??? You are the father Ayan... I know you are a useless husband but Humaira ko kyun tang kar rahy ho... she tried to put some oil (salt) in the fire of Humaira's mood swings...

(Meher kuch yaad aaya???)

Ayan: Ya Allah... kahan phans gaya...

Humaira: aapi??? She came to Zoya n hugged him...

Zoya: aww... I hate you Ayan... you made her cry... she said hugging her back and winked at Ayan...

Ayan: Zoya... you are my partner...

Imran: kya hua Ayan miyan... bhabi ne party badal li...

Ayan: never mind Imran... well I know how handle the situation...

Rashid: that's like my son... go ahead n make her smile...

Ayan sat on his knees in front to Zoya n Humaira... he hold his ears...

Zoya: good... you remember...

Ayan: yeah... "I m sorry Biwi Jaan"...

Zoya: aww that's so sweet haina Najma...

Najma: haan bhabi boht acha hai...

Asad had enough... he can't see his love n brother together... he was about to go...

Zoya: Ayan... yahan etny sary log hain... sabko sunayi nahi diya hoga... say again... she said just to tease Ayan...

Ayan had spotted Asad who was about to go... he thanked Zoya inwardly who gave him a chance to say aloud... he wanted to clear Asad's MU...

Ayan: "I m sorry Humaira"... I promise aagy se aisa nahi hoga... he spoke loud enough so Asad can hear...

Asad stopped in his tracks by hearing "I m sorry Humaira"... his heart told him to turn and confirm what he ha heard... he turned and found Humaira near to Ayan while Zoya was standing with Najma n Haya...

Humaira: promise... she confirmed wiping her tears...

Ayan: promise... he came forward and took her in a hug...

All clapped for them...

Zoya: that's like a good husband...

Ayan: thanks for the compliment "Saali Sahiba" he stressed on the word "Saali" and looked at Asad...

Asad was looking at Ayan only when he said "Saali Sahiba"... he felt like a huge burden was lightened from his heart... he looked in Ayan's eyes and Ayan nodded in a yes... both shared a teary smile...

Zoya: Ayan agar romance ko mood na ho to function start karein???

Ayan: meri biwi koi kaam nahi karwany vali... she needs rest... tum logo ko jo karna hai karo... he dragged Humaira with him and offered her juice so she can have something...

Zoya: that was mean Mr. Ayan Ahmad Khan...

Najma: leave it bhabi... yeh sab jaan bojh k kar rahy hain...

Asad was again confused bcox Najma was referring Zoya as "Bhabi" only... he decided to confront Zoya who was unware of his presence...

Dilshad was with Saira Bi n other ladies so she too didn't meet Zoya at all...

Najma, Nikhat n Zoya were rearranging the place where Nuzhat was going to sit for mehendi... Imran n Rashid were handling the guests...

Zoya: Allah Miyan... wo gifts to guest room main hain... main lekar aati hoon...

Najma: nahi app mat jao... vaha sab aunties' hain... phir se koi bola to...

Zoya: koi bol k to dekhy Ayan hai na jawab deny k liye...

Najma: par bhabi...

Zoya: come on Najma... hum kab tak aisy logo se darty rahengy...

Najma: phir bhi... main bhaijan ko bulati hoon... she turned to go and call Ayan but found Asad there...

Zoya: ab ja kar bulaye gi bhi... she said without turning...

Najma: haan wo... she was scarred what if Zoya met Asad... she didn't wanted their face-off right now...

Zoya: acha suno... usko ja kar bolo k apni behen ki shadi hai... kuch sharam kar ly... or agar na aaye to ek laga kar aana...

Najma: haan... she held Asad's hand shakingly and decided to drag him with her...

Zoya: or haan... she stopped dead by hearing his voice... her eyes grew wider in shock...

Asad: dulhan ka bhai to main bhi hoon...

Najma: app shayad bhool rahy hain...

Asad: I m not talking to you...

Najma: wo meri bhabi hai... app aisy bat nahi kar sakty...

Zoya didn't turn to face him... she cried... she cried really badly... she remembered his words from their last encounter...

"Asad: last night was the biggest mistake of my life... I regret my each n every second that I had spent with you... I regret loving you... I regret spending last night with you... do you get that Miss. Zoya Ghafoor Ahmad Siddiqui or should I say Mrs. Zoya Ayan Ahmad Khan..."

Asad: bhabi... but I came to know that Humaira is you bhabi so how come Zoya is related to you... ya kahi tum mere or Zoya k us tootey huway rishty...

Zoya: don't you dare to say the name of the illegitimate daughter of Late Ghaffor Ahmad Siddiqui...

Zoya wanted to ran away from him... but when he spoke about their broken relation... she turned...

Najma: leave it bhabi... she tried to stop them from going further...

Asad: I want to talk to you in private... he said looking straight in her eyes...

Zoya: sorry... but I m in no mood to hear out your non-sense... she was about to go but Asad grabbed her hand and made her stand there...

Asad: okay fine... you wanna go... I'll not stop you from going... but you have to answer my question...

Zoya: I m not answerable to you... samjhy aap... she tried to free herself from his grip...

Asad: mjhy nahi bata sakti to koi bat nahi... haan yahan sabko... specially Asim ki ammi ko to bta sakti ho na... he held her wrist more tightly...

Zoya: excuse me???

Asad: mjhy na sahi par Asim's ki ammi ko btana hoga k Najma tumhy bhabi kyun bulati hai...

Zoya: apko us se matlab...

Asad: well Miss. Faroo... I mean Miss. Siddiqui, app Najma k jis bhai k through aap khud ko bhabi kehlva rahi hain... unfortunately I m that bhai... remember...

Zoya: Najma ka sirf ek bhai hai... or wo Ayan hai...

Asad: par Najma to aisa nahi manti... wo Humaira ko bhabi nahi bulati... she calls you bhabi... just bcox that night we...

Zoya: I don't want to remember that regretful night... that night was the biggest mistake of your life... well as you know I m quite busy right now... if you want to continue this stupid talk... here is my PA no. contact him and get your appointment... now let me go...

Asad: what if I don't??? actually I like your attitude... I m really impressed... he said coming closer to her...

Zoya: stay in your limits... she said turning her face to the other side...

Asad: so you are talking about limits??? If you forgot than let me remind you that we...

Saira Bi was searching for Zoya from a long time... she spotted her and came...

Saira Bi: arry Zoya kahan reh gayi...

Asad immediately let go of her hand and create a reasonable distance between them... Zoya got the chance and left with Saira Bi...

After Some Days...

Asad: Asim is a gem... you don't need to worry... he said starting a conversation...
Zoya: I don't need your assurance... she tuned to go but felt a tug at her hand...

Asad: can I have a word with you...

Zoya: I don't want you to regret another moment so let me go... she said without turning...

Asad: what if I don't regret this moment???

Zoya: I don't think so... there is nothing left between us... she turned and faced him...

Asad: why didn't to you tell me...

Zoya: about what???

Asad: about our Nikah...

Zoya: are you for real Mr. Khan... weren't you present there??? I'm not like you Mr. Khan... I prefer relations over rivalries...

Asad: and what about our relation Zoya???

Zoya: regretful relations doesn't matter Mr. Khan... she said with hurt visible in her voice...

Asad: I don't regret that night... I don't regret loving you... I don't regret that I still love you... he said coming closer to her and cupped the side of her face...

Zoya: I'm not going to fall in your trap Mr. Khan... I had enough last time... she cried...

Asad: I want to rectify my mistake, just give me a chance to explain... he wiped her tears...

Zoya: sorry but I can't give you another chance... she freed herself and turned to go...

Asad: Miss. Farooqui...

Zoya: Miss. Farooqui is dead Mr. Khan... you killed her with your own hands... I'm Zoya Ghafoor Ahmad Siddiqui, your enemy's illegitimate daughter... she turned and said looking directly in his eyes...

Asad: please Zoya... he pleaded with teary eyes...

Zoya: I can't... saying so she left...

Asad was looking at her retreating back and remembered their past moments... good one and bad one...

Tumhey Yeh Zid Thi Key Ham Bulatey
Hamein Yeh Umeed Key Woh Pukarein

Zoya turned and found him standing there... she felt bad for hurting him but that was the only option she had...

Hey Naam Hontoun Pey Ab Bhii Lekin
Awaz Mein Par Gayein Dararein

AsYa looked in each other's eyes from a distance... both had suffered a lot in last 5 years and they were still suffering...

Hazar Rahein Mur key dekhein
Kahein Sey koi Sada Na aii
Barii Wafa Sey Nibai Tum Ney
Hamari Thorii sii Bewafaii

Asad decided to win back his Miss. Farooqui, nope no more Miss. Farooqi... Mrs. Khan, his wife, Zoya Asad Ahmad Khan while Zoya decided never to go back in his life...

Sooo that's it...
ignore my mistakes plzzz...
hit like n leave ur replies...
P.S Title credit goes to my Meher (arzoo aka heenu)... Afuu helped a lot specially for Sun Zaraa... love u both πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Immortal Love i will eveal the banner soon u know after some suspense πŸ˜‰
Ashii...
Edited by AkaiBara - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkaiBara thumbnail
Salaam...
well how r u my lovely readers...
i know i have to update my ongoing stories but i m here with a new story...
actually this story continues after Zoyaan track...
i dont know how will u react after reading this but i m sure all are hooked up haina πŸ˜‰
sooo i have dropped a lot of clues so start guessing haan...

PS: let me tell u again... title is suggested by Arzoo aka heenu...
Affu helped me a lottt...
my macho BF u always said that u leave some clues n bla bla bla...
now guess what had happened between AsYa πŸ˜³
love u Meher, Afu, Jas n Macho BF... πŸ€—

Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
aarzoo50 thumbnail
res...
unres...
beautiful prologue ashi...
asad n zoya have been living separated lives... vd zoya trying to hate asad an asad think that ayaan n zoya are married...
wese i m zoya's side abhi se...
bcz asad arrogant ka arrogant hi raha... back thn calling her siddiqui's daughter n nw enquiring abt her being najma's bhaabhi ...😑
najma... broke up her relation vd her ammi n bhaijaan fr her bhaabhi... so THAT NIGHT n the day after wud hv been quite incidental...
yar sometyms i think wt to comment... knowing the plot n story already is something but love to read it vn u put it in words...
continue soon
and abt salt in fire... u r mad sachi 🀣Edited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
H.e.n.a thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
New story!!
How come I don't know about it!!

Never mind! New begin of a new story!! Loved this..
Nice job!!
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Salaam Ashiii...😊
Thanx for the P.M...πŸ˜›
Well another story on ASYA...Interesting and gripping start to the story.. πŸ‘ ⭐️
So this story is the continuation from ZOYAAN😑 track...and ASYA are sperated ...
It was a first for me that i read Rashid ignoring Dilshaad..😲..., Najma being angry & ignorant towards Asad & Dilshaad..for whatever the decided to do 5 years back..and now she don't even considers them as her own brother and mother...
It is clear that there are two solid reasons which were the main base for this seperation i guess...
1) Zoya being Gaffur's daughter...and they would have definetly fought about that...
2) Asad still doesn't know that Zoya divorced Ayan and because of the above differences Asad decided to leave them with a stone on his heart he accepted ZOYAAN...and Zoya decided not to bother him again for his some horrible words on THAT NIGHT ???...
But now as he know that she is divorced...he wants to win her back and Zoya doesn't want to again give him a chance...
Why Najma said that there is nothing imp more than a pregnant wife while glaring Asad... πŸ˜• and they keep talking about that NIGHT... which Asad said he regeretted and Zoya decided to let him go..
In this story i think Asad will also have to earn Najma's trust before Zoya's because i have never read her this fierce even towards her own mother..
Very Intriguing & Engaging plot...
Continue soon..Edited by MayurChan - 9 years ago
PrettYSmile thumbnail
Woow woww ashiii...

Llooovveee it...superb...

Mind blowing..fantastic... Continue plz...

Jaldi update kar yaar...
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Good afternoon to me!!!
Came to IF and saw a new AsYA story

nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg thats superb start
excited to know more about asya relation and also asad najma fight 
this story really hooked me with it