Thread#1 AsYa SS Zaroorat, Zidd Ya Zindagi Thread#2 Page 1

AkaiBara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Salaam... hope all are excited to see me back after a longgg time... well let me tell you guys that i know i have my On Going stories but i can't stop myself by posting a new one... hope u guys will appreciate... sooo enough of fazool blabber let's start with a new story...

P.S this story goesy to my World Famous IF Family n Friends specially... Aarzo, Jas, Affu, Bf, Aroo, Choto, Hena, Adi, Srash and bhool gayi ๐Ÿ˜†

AsYa SS "Zaroorat, Zidd Ya Zindagi...

Index:

Prologue  Below
Part 1  Page 20
Part 2  Page 32
Part 3  Page 45
Part 4  Page 54
Part 5  Page 107
Part 6  Page 112

Edited by AkaiBara - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkaiBara thumbnail

Banner Credit goes to Immortal Love ๐Ÿค—

Prologue:

6 months, time passes really fast... It has been 6 months and they are married but it looks like they just met few hours back... Asad Ahmad Khan and Zoya Faroo... no Zoya Asad Ahmad Khan celebrated their 6 months of marriage few days back... both are madly in love and can do anything for each other that too without thinking even for a once...
Zoya means Zindagi, but after marrying Asad her life changed, totally changed that too for good... she just can't imagine her Zindagi without him...

Zoya was in their room, she missed being with him, she got up and took out his shirt from the closet and creased it...

Jo De De Mujhko Ijaazat Tu Meri Jaan Mujhe...
 Bana Ke Chaand Mohabbat Ke Asmaan Ka Tujhe... 

Zoya hugged his shirt and felt like she was hugging him only...

Kiren Kiren Main Tere Aas Pass Ho Jaon... 
 Bana Ke Tujhko Samander Main Pyaas Ho Jaon... 

Zoya sat on the bed and picked his photo frame that was neatly placed on the side table and kissed it...

Main Yoon Milon Tujhe Tera Libaas Ho Jaon... 

Later that evening, Zoya cooked his favorite Biryani and Kheer, she too changed in a red Saree, bcox she knew he loved her in red... On the other hand, Asad was doing his office work when suddenly his thoughts drifted to his wife, he closed his laptop and looked at the photo frame that was placed in front of him... He creased it and remembered their wedding day, both were smiling at the camera while Asad suddenly placed a hand on her shoulder and she looked at him immediately and the photographer clicked in that pose only...  He closed his eyes and thanked Allah Almighty for sending her in his life...

Hui Qubool Jo Bin Mangey Woh Dua Tumhi Ho... 
  Jo Toot Kar Bhi Na Tootey Woh Silsila Tumhi Ho... 

Around 9'o clock, Zoya was standing near the big glass window waiting for her hubby dearest while her workaholic hubby was busy in his so called meetings, she was lost in her own thoughts when Asad came and hugged her from behind...
Zoya: time mil gaya biwi ke liye... she asked leaning on his chest...

Asad: apko pata kesy chalta hai it's me???

Zoya: Asad aap chahy jitni bhi koshish kar lain... she turned, indicated towards his bare feet and then looked back at him and placed her hand on his heart... aapke dill ki dhadkan mujhe inform kar deti hai that you are near me... she stated like a fact...

Asad: itna pyaar karti hain aap mujhse??? He asked getting emotional...

Zoya: aapki soch se bhi zaida... Asad apko pata hai mai... she stopped as her cell phone started ringing...

Asad: stupid caller... he sighed and pick up the phone that was lying on the couch near them and gave her...

Zoya: Hello???

Asad was looking at his beautiful wife, he was wondering how his life changed after the arrival of Zoya and now he just wanted to spend his entire life with her only...  Suddenly he felt something and he looked at his wife with concern, she was on call and her face was showing rollercoaster ride of emotions... Zoya looked back towards her husband and saw a ray of worry in his eyes while Asad was shocked to see her pained eyes, he can't see her like that, who the hell called her and ruined their beautiful moment, he was lost in his thoughts when he felt Zoya moving towards the closet...

Asad: kya hua Zoya, who was on the call, is everything okay???

Zoya: hmm... she just hmm-ed and took out her clothes from the closet...

Asad: wh... what are you doing Zoya??? kahan ja rahi ho???

Zoya: its none of your business anymore... she replied back in rude tone and continued taking her things out...

Asad: what do you mean Zoya, you are my wife or tum jo bhi karti ho it's my business... he asked holding her from shoulders...

Zoya: yeah how can I forget, I'm your business not your wife, issi liye aap ne mujhse shadi ki thi na??? She freed herself from his grip and shouted...

Asad was rooted to his spot, how can she forget, he himself told her the entire truth, what Zoya was saying was not the problem, he can explain but who the hell reminded her now and that too in other way...

Asad: who was on the call???

Zoya: aap se matlab... she replied zipping her bag...

Asad: Zoya I can explain, stop being childish... he followed her till the hall...

Zoya: Asad, just leave me alone, abhi main aap se baat nahi karna chahti...

Asad: par tum ghar chodh ke kyun ja rahi ho???

Zoya: who the hell told you I'm leaving my own house...

Asad: phir yeh bag???

Zoya: Allah Miyan... What's wrong with you Mr. Khan, I'm Mrs. Asad Ahmad Khan, 51% shareholder of DC or yeh ghar aap ne mujhe gift kiya tha that too on our wedding night, how can you forget Mr. Khan... or jaha tak ghar se janey ki baat hai agar koi jayega to aap so it's better ke aap mujhe or room main janey dain or else I can kick you out from my house samjhy aap... she yelled at him...

Asad: mujhe sab achy se yaad hai Zoya par app kuch bhool rahi hain...

Zoya: oh really... she rolled her eyes and entered the room that was opposite to their room...

Asad: Zoya meri baat to sun lo, tumhe room change karny ki Zaroorat nahi hai...

Zoya: Zaroorat to main hoon apki... she turned and replied with teary eyes...

Asad: Zoya don't cry, please... he came forward to wipe her tears but she held her hand and stopped him...

Zoya: Zaroorat ko Zindagi nahi banaya jata, its better you leave me alone Asad...

Asad: tum meri Zaroorat thi, not literally par ab tum meri Zindagi ho... he defended himself...

Zoya: aap ne kaha or mainey maan liya...

Asad: tumhy yaqeen nahi hai na...

Zoya: nahi...

Asad: Zoya please meri baat toh suno...

Zoya: Asad leave...

Asad: Mrs. Khan... he knew when he call her Mrs. Khan she can't control herself...

Zoya: Asad get lost... she pushed him out from her room...

Asad: yeh kesi Zidd hai Zoya, ek baar araam se beth kar meri baat sun lo us ke baad jo dill mai aaye karna...

Zoya: Zidd??? Asad apko lagta hai mai Zidd kar rahi hoon...

Asad: haan... agar tum Zidd kar sakti ho toh mai tum se bhi zaida Ziddi hoon...

Zoya: whatever... she closed the door on his face...

Asad: Zaroorat se Zidd tak ka safar main tumhary sath teh kar chukka hoon or aagey Zindagi bhar sirf tumhy hi mera saath dena hoga...

Zoya heard his words and tears made their way, she acted really strong in front of him but she felt really weak because she just wanted to be his Zindagi not Zaroorat or Zidd...

Zamaney Vale Na Kafir Agar Kahein Mujhko...
Khuda Ke Baad Main Sajda karon Piya Tujhko...

Zoya had always dreamt a life partner just like other eastern Muslim girls who willingly agreed to arrange marriages, she just loved and trusted her hubby blindly... In Islam, husbands are considered as "Majaazi Khuda", Zoya too treated him like that only and her love was like worship to her...

Main Yoon Miloon Tujhe Tera Libaas Ho Jaon...

Zoya wiped her tears and decided to face the situation that had been planned by Allah Almighty, The Greatest Planner ever...

Sooo that's it...
ignore my mistakes plz...
hit like n leave ur precious views...
with lots of love...
see u after 15 june with lots of update...
till then tc n Allah Hafiz...
Ashii...
Edited by AkaiBara - 7 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
special res for my Personal Dr who was bzy in hosp. ๐Ÿค—

res for bf (my forgotten bf) ๐Ÿ˜†

res for bestie, affu, choto, aroo, aishu, amu, anopama, hena, adi, srash, aishu, ridhi, gowtu, asif, mayur, or sorry koi reh gaya to ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ashiii333 - 8 years ago
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

Ashi huggie le pehle๐Ÿค—
awe dedication 2 family grp huggie banti hai๐Ÿค—
& congratulations 4 another new story๐Ÿฅณ
yeh story nxt month hi continue karna as u know๐Ÿ˜‰
btw itni sari storiyan shuru kiye ja rahi hai pehle purani complete kar le phir tere bhi toh exam hone hain๐Ÿ˜ฒ...so pehle purana maal finish kar bestie๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

prologue is awesome mujhe toh sab awesome hi lagta hai by u๐Ÿ˜†
intermission is d prologue mhhhmm๐Ÿ˜‰
mast entartaining 1 tha๐Ÿ‘
i loved Zoya ka dailogue main is ghar se kyun jayun yyeh mera ghar hai๐Ÿ˜Ž
aur start toh MA thi Asya ke monologues โค๏ธโค๏ธ
i m excited 4 this new venture go 4 it bestie๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by jas91 - 8 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res for me, kadoo, heenu mumma, yoyo, gowtu and mau api ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res for me and DM

----------------------------

Edited by Persiko - 8 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

res for me, kadoo, heenu mumma, yoyo, gowtu and mau api๐Ÿ˜Š

lub u aloo