asya [kabhi] SS 'My Love Is Still Alive' #1 chap 1-5 link to #2 pg 1

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

hey everyone, i am here with the Prologue of my new SS ''My Love Is Still Alive"...yeah i know that my other stories are still going on but what to do i was not able to concentrate on anything so just decided to write it...so here is the prologue

My Love Is Still Alive

Prologue

Asad ran through the corridor of hospital in search of I.C.U, his heart break with the sight in front of him, his Zoya was crying badly with her hands covering her face, her sobs were killing him...he could never see her like this, it kills him, he walked towards her with steady steps and sighed helplessly as he placed his hand on her head with tears brimming in his own eyes

She felt the touch, it was Him, Asad...the one person whom she had always considered her closest family after her parents death, he was the one who took care of her all these years, asad has always saved zoya from the world and it's cruel words for her and he was the one who helped her marrying the love of her life even after all the hurdles and now he is here again to save her from the world and the pain she may get any time in nearer future...but will he be able to save her this time? 

she removed her hand from her face and looked at him with her blood shot eyes, she was worn out from all the crying...his hand shifted to her cheeks from her head and he wiped away her tears, she looked in his eyes only to witness her pain in them, and not able to control herself she hugged him, her head buried in his chest and she cried loud enough for everyone to hear present there..he wrapped his arm around her patting her back asking her again and again to stop crying and assuring her that he will be fine even when he was crying silently too 

they stay there for more hours with zoya lying in dilshaad's lap and all other family members pacing here and there outside the I.C.U.. it was almost mid-night when doctor came to them and stood in front of them with solemn expression, zoya hurriedly stood up from her place and look at doctor with a weak smile on her lips and hopes in her eyes, but asad understood what was coming next, his heart skipped the moment those words were uttered'I'm sorry, he is no more' saying so the doctor bow down his head conveying his efforts and that was the moments zoya fall on her knees 'No, no he can't leave, haider' she screamed until she could scream and cry no more and that's how she engulfed darkness as her own life drifted into the world of darkness 

plz do share your views so that i can continue otherwise will end it here itself 

P.S;-buddy me for Pm's

P.P.S;-please if any  of you can then make a banner for this story, please it's a request

Edited by asyaarshilover - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Index;-
   prologue ;-above

Chapter 2             
Thread II https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4187431 Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice.
but lil confused.
is it means zoya loves haider?
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasir

nice.

but lil confused.