AsYa OS "PyAaR dOsTi HaI..."

AkaiBara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
   AsYa OS "PyAaR dOsTi HaI..."

Asad and Zoya were childhood buddies... both went to the same school and college... their friends knew that both loved each other but AsYa always answered back that they are just close friends... both were madly in love but never realized it...

AsYa never attended any function or party alone... they always showed up as a couple... Najma... Asad's sister was going to get marry in some days... celebrations were on full swing... Zoya being a lovely person greeted Asad's relatives open hearted... all were amazed by her... Dilshad always wanted a DIL like Zoya only but AsYa never bothered to understand their love and so their family decided to give them some time...

Zoya had completed her graduation a month back while Asad was doing his MBA from Bhopal only... he told Zoya to join his university but she refused and told him that she will start her PG after some gap bcox she wanted to spend some time with family n friends... Asad was disappointed with her decision but he ignored it at that moment bcox Najma's wedding was more important than their silly fights...

Actually, Zoya wanted to do her PG from abroad and she had applied also and now she was waiting for their reply... two days back she received a mail from the university that she got admission... she was on cloud nine... she had achieved what she wanted... she wanted to tell Asad first but she dismissed that idea bcox Najma was getting married and Asad was already senti so she didn't want to hurt her by telling him that she is going away from him that twoo for 2 years so she decided to tell him after Najma's Nikah...

It was Mehndi, all cousins and friends of the bride too applied some Mehndi except Zoya... she was not in mood to do so... she was scarred of Asad's outburst so excused herself and went in the balcony...

Asad: abhi main zinda hoon... phir kyun aisy mou bana kar bathi hai... he said coming to her...

Zoya: kabhi achi bat na karna...

Asad: chal mehndi lagwa... he asked dragging her in the corridor...

Zoya: mera dil nahi hai Asad... she argued...

Asad: okay... do it for me... he said sternly...

Zoya: blackmailer kahi ka...

Zoya came and held her hand out in front of the mehndi designer... Asad smiled at her and she responded with her dimpled smile... the menhdi designer asked for the lover's or fianc's name...

Zoya: I m not engaged... she pouted...

Dilshad: haan meri Zoya abhi bachi hai... she side hugged her...

Asad: ammi plzzz... Zoe bachi nahi hai...

Najma: haan ammi yeh hum sab ki dadi hai... apko pata hai kal mjhy tips dy rahi thi that too for after marriage...

Zoya: acha app ek kaam kejieye AAK likh dejieye...

Dilshad, Najma and Zeenat Aapi were shocked by her answer and their happiness knew no bond... they thought that Zoya and Asad had accepted their relation...

Asad: mera naam kyun... ek minute kahi pyaar to nahi ho gya tujhy...

Zoya: pyaar or tum se... in my dreams haan... or mjhy mehndi lagwani hi nahi thi... sirf tumhari khatir lagwai... to acha hai na tumhara naam likhwa loon...

Najma: par Zoya mehndi se to lovers ka naam likhty hain.. she reasoned...

Zoya: mera koi lover nahi hai... or abhi k liye sab kuch Asad hai to bas issi ka naam done...

Asad: haan bas pyaar k chakar main mat par jana... I don't want to mix up our relationship...

Zoya: I know... ab kuch khany ko mily ga kya...

Asad: bhukkad kahi ki... jab dekho khana or bas khana... ruk lata hoon...

Asad went and brought a plate of biryani and fed his bestie... he drank her water with his own hands... both were lost in there world while the others were prying for a miracle to happen so they can realize their love... their prayers got answered and Asad's cousin Haider came to attend the wedding... he was like a brother to Zoya but she never called him "bhai"...

Zoya was standing near the window alone... she was looking at the dark brown color of mehndi when Asad came to her and held her hands...

Asad: aisy kya dekh rahi hai...

Zoya: wo Najma keh rahi thi k agar mehndi ka color dark aye to...

Asad: to... he said cupping the side of her cheek...

Zoya: to koi app se boht pyaar karta hai... or Asad yeh mehndi to tumhary naam ki hai so I was...

Asad: haan to main pyaar karta hoon Zoya... ab to proof bhi mil gya...

Zoya: but were close buddies Asad...

Asad: haan to kya dost log pyaar nahi kar sakty kya... tu bhi na Zoya jhalli hai...

Zoya: I m serious Asad... she was not getting his point of view...

Asad: "pyaar dosti hai"... or sab janty hain Zoya k tum meri sab se achi dost ho... I love my bestie... ab samjh ayi...

Zoya: let it be... tum or tumhari baatein...

Asad: sachii main Zoya I love you...

Zoya: I love you too na ab chalo Najma k pass jana hai...

After some time, Haider came to Zoya who was looking at Asad n Najma who were enjoying some cute little moments...

Haider: Asad will miss her haina...

Zoya: hmm... she said with teary eyes... I will miss her too...

Haider: but Asad ko handle karny k liye tum ho na...

Zoya: haan par mere jany k bad Asad ka pata nahi kya hoga... she blurted out...

Haider: tum kahan ja rahi ho...

Zoya: kahi nahi... wo bas aisy hi... she tried to excuse herself but Haider stopped her...

Haider: kya hua... I promise kisi ko nahi btaonga...

Zoya told him everything about her admission and he promised her to help her out...

After the Nikah, Asad was crying silently in his room when Zoya came and placed a hand on his shoulder... Asad turned and hugged her...

Asad: Zoya wo ja rahi hai... and I can't stop her...

Zoya: sshhh relax Asad... she is married now she has to go... she said roaming her hand on his back...

Asad: but I will miss her...

Zoya: Asad wo yahi hai hum sab k pass... or tum ro kyun rahy ho... kal ko tum shadi karogy to tumhari biwi bhi to apna ghar chor k yaha ayegi...

Asad: nahi... mjhy shadi nahi karni... he said breaking the hug...

Zoya: wo kyun... she said wiping his tears...

Asad: agar mene shadi ki to meri biwi humy nahi milny degi... or main tumhary bagair nahi reh sakta...

Zoya: hmm aisa kya...

Asad nodded sheepishly and took her in a hug... after some time; Zoya was with Najma and others while Asad was sad bcox his sister was going... Haider came and tried to cheer him up...

Haider: come on Asad... be a man...

Asad: yeah... he said sadly...

Haider: pata nahi Zoya k jany k bad kya hoga iska... he whispered to himself but Asad heard him out...

Asad: kya kaha tumny...

Haider: kuch nahi... main abhi ata hoon...

Haider was about to go but Asad grabbed his hand hand and asked the matter... when Asad came to know about Zoya's admission he felt deceived bcox his bestie shared such secrets with others... he was really angry...

Later that night, Zoya came to Asad... he didn't answer her back...

Zoya: kya yaar Asad... ab bas kar Najma se hum jab chahy mil sakty hain... ab rona band kar plzzz...

Asad: main Najma ki vaja se nahi ro raha...

Zoya: phir kya hua Asad... all okay...

Asad: you know what Zoya meri friend ne university main admission lia or mjhy nahi btaya or sab se achi bat yeh hai k mjhy aoni bestie k new friends yeh sab bta rahy hain... he taunted...

Zoya: Asad wo... she was shocked but scarred at the same time... she was about to turn when Asad grabbed her hand and pulled her flushed against himself...

Asad: just tell me yes or no???

Zoya: I can explain Asad...

Asad: tum mjhy bta sakti thi... main tumhy jany deta... but no you preferred your friend Haider...

Zoya: wo mera dost nahi hai Asad...

Asad: but you told him about your admission... he said with tearful eyes...

Zoya: Asad plzzz... tum ro kyun rahy ho... main tumhy btana chahti thi par Najma ki shadi thi mjhy laga tum upset ho or...

Asad: to tum ne Haider ko bta dia???

Zoya: aisi bat nahi hai yaar... Haider k samny galti se bol dia...

Asad: but you were my best friend... how could you do this to ma???

Zoya: were??? I thought we are and will remain best friends forever Asad... she said sadly...

Asad: mjhy bhi yehi lagta tha Zoya... but you choose your so called new friend over me and I can't tolerate this...

Zoya: Asad I m telling you for the last time, he is not my friend... I just shared with him... that's it...

Asad: okay fine... now go and share all your secrets with your new friend...

Zoya: yeah I think you are right... I should be friend with him... she answered back angrily...

Asad: so it's all over... have a good life with your new friends...

Zoya: all the best for your future Mr. Asad Ahmad Khan... she taunted him back and turned to leave while Asad stood there with teary eyes...

Asad: "kuch kahaniyan kabhi mukammal nahi hoti... unki qismat main adhoora rehna likha hota hai..." he said to her retreating back...

Zoya heard him out but didn't bother to look back...

Next few days went like that... AsYa didn't try to talk to each other... both were adamant... Zoya broke the news of her admission all congratulated her but she missed her bestie in this achievement... Zoya decided to meet Asad before her departure...

One Night, Zoya was sitting in the balcony, all messed up in her life, encouraging herself to meet Asad when a cup of steaming coffee distracted her... she looked up and found Asad in front of her...

Asad: I hope coffee to sath pi hi sakty hain... he said sitting beside her...

Zoya: I m sorry Asad... she said after taking a sip...

Asad: no need for sorry Zoya... hamara relation pehly jesa nahi raha par family k liye hum normal behave to kar sakty hain na...

Zoya: sab pehly ki tarha hi hai Asad... just give me a chance... she said looking straight in his eyes...

Asad: tumhy mere sath aisa nahi karna chahieye tha... he said with anger visible in his eyes and voice...

Zoya: at least give me a chance for explanation... she pleaded...

Asad: I can't... he said turning to other side...

Zoya: you were right Asad... "kuch kahaniyan kabhi mukammal nahi hoti... unki qismat main adhoora rehna hi likha hota hai..." she said his wards back to him...

Asad sat up and bid her good night... he was about to go when she grabbed his hand...

Zoya: one hug plzzz... she said pleadingly...

Asad looked in her teary eyes and nooded in yes... Zoya crashed on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her back... both stood there in each others arms and cried... Asad realized his love for his bestie but he didn't want to stop her from going so he came up with a solution... but right now he just wanted to be in her arms so he can freeze that moment...

2 days later, Zoya was packing her bags when Asad came to her...

Asad: Zoya tum aaj raat free ho...

Zoya: nahi Asad mjhy packing karni hai... kal jana hai so...

Asad: mjhy na tmhy kisi larki se milana hai... he lied...

Zoya felt a sharp pain in her heart when Asad mentioned about some other girl...

Zoya: larki???

Asad: actually I love someone...

Zoya: or tum mjhy ab bta rahy ho... wesy tumhy to shadi nahi karni thi???

Asad: ab meri bestie mjhy chor k ja rahi hai to mjhhy shadi ka sochna hoga na...

Zoya:tum ne mjhy pehly kyun nahi btaya... she said with hurt visible in her tone...

Asad: come on Zoya... at least I m telling you...

Zoya: okay... kab milna hai...

Asad: aaj sham ko... be ready at 8... or haan wear something traditional... saying so he left...

Zoya resumed her packing and tears made their way... she was cursing herself for spoiling their friendship... Asad looked at her back from the door...

Asad: I m sorry Zoya... I made you cry... but trust me you will love my surprise... he whispered and went back to his room...

In Evening...

Zoya came clad in a beautiful red dress while Asad was dressed in black suit... both were looking awesome... all other family members were also present... they were aware of Asad's plan...

Zoya: Asad humy kahi jana tha par yaha sab log tyar hain...

Asad: haan actually mene socha tum kal ja rahi ho to main tumhary jany se pehly engagement kar loon... so my friend can be with me on the best day of my life... he said stressing on the word "friend"...

Zoya: okay... kahan hai wo larki...

Asad: yahi hai... mere samny... he said coming closer to her...

Zoya: yahan to koi bhi nahi hai... she said looking here n there...

Asad: meri nazar se dekho gi to yahi mily gi...

Zoya: yahan to hum dono hain Asad...

Asad: haan to kyat um wo larki nahi ho sakti???

Zoya: main... tum kya keh bol rahy ho Asad...

Asad: tumny meri bestie ko mujh se door kia so I thought k tumsy shadi kar loon... bestie bhi mil jaye gi or biwi bhi... he holding her hands...

Zoya: hum achy dost hain Asad...

Asad: or mene tumhy kaha tha "pyaar dosti hai"... mjhy pata hai nahi chala kab meri dost se mjhy pyaar ho gya...

Zoya was beyond shock... she always considered him as her best friend but shadi and all... she looked at her family who were happy for them and last but not the least she looked straight in Asad's eyes and she knew that he loves her... why didn't she realized it first... they loved each other...

Asad: so tell me Zoya... kyat um apny is ziddi or blackmailer or irritating bestie se shadi karo gi...

Zoya: or agar mene naa kaha to???

Asad: to uthaa k ly jaonga... he said with a wink...

Zoya: hmm... abhi k liye engagement chaly gi... haan agar baad main koi or pasand aa gya to...

Asad: koi aa k dekhaye... jaan se maar donga...

Zoya: that's why I love you bestie... she said happily and hugged him...

AsYa took the blessings from their family and proceeded with the engagement... Asad held his hand out and Zoya placed her hand in his gentle hand... Asad looked in her eyes and placed the ring in her finger... both looked in each other's eyes and made several promises...

Sooo that's it...
ignore my mistakes plzzz...
hit like n leave ur replies...
Ashii...

Edited by AkaiBara - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkaiBara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salam...

How are you all... hope all are doing well...
actually i m here to share something...
sometimes we may hurt our "bestie or best friend" unintentionally...
sorry to say but its true...
all i can say that i m really sorry bestie...
i didn't want to hurt you...
i too want my bestie back like AAK...
plzzz i request all of you that be careful in case of your bestie...
it really hurts seeing your bestie away from you...
now do me a favor plzzz...
say my bestie to forgive me...
I m really sorry yaar...
love u like before...
Ashii...
Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
aarzoo50 thumbnail
res ..
unres...
mjhe to starting se hi pata chal ki kyu n kiske lite likha tune ye tune... πŸ˜›
lovely os ashii...
acha hua asad realised it before being too late...
n double acha hua that he declared it in front of all... not at all emotionally challenged here...
n glad that zoya ne zyada nakhre nai kiye jawab mai ... warna asad uthake le jata πŸ˜‰Edited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
aarzoo50 thumbnail
ek aur...
res fr family n friends ..
and bestie ji ee ka maafi daido Edited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb OS!!

Hey mere OS ka naam bhi Pyaar Dosti hai!hai!!

And wahan bhi Najma ka Nikha tha!!!

what a coincidence!!!!

Aashu I loved it!!!

kitna possessive Asad!!!!

Haye

Zoya madam aap emotionally challenged nikli yahan pe!!!!!

And this dialogue!!!
"koi aake toh dekhe jaan se maar doonga"

"That's AAK!!!!

Sher!!!!πŸ˜‰

Aur Bestie madam ji maafi dedona!!
!mera *pout*
Aashi bhi *pouting*

Itne massom chere pe udasi achi nahi lagti na!!!

Maaf karo na!!!

Aashu!! πŸ€—Edited by AsyaManeet - 9 years ago
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Salaam Ashiii... 😊
Thanx for the P.M... πŸ˜›
Well this was a wonderful and well written O.S... πŸ‘ ⭐️
ASYA are childhood BESTIES...but some miscommunication caused them unnecessary grief and hurt...
But i guess as you said we must be careful with our Besties'...Asad made a decision that what is done is done he can't lose his Bestie like this...and their Bond of Friendship is way bigger and can handle any situation and Can fill the gaps build by miscommunication...
As for me Friends are better than any prized possession in this world and we share our griefs and happiness with them...that we sometimes even hide it from our parents..
And Spare me if i say i liked your note at last more than the update..and i wish whatever it is it get sorted out soon..
Nice update...
Continue soon..
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

CONTINUE it as a TS
Please
Shama_zz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh asya r besties nd nw gng to life partnersπŸ˜ƒ

lvd their bnd 😊

glad asad proposd herπŸ˜ƒ

i truly wish ki ur bestie may frgv uu so soon inshallah
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was a lovely story.. loved it..:)
LilChooza thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wese ashii agr pyar dosti hai to dosti kya hai???