AsYa OS "Baarish Aur Pyaar Ka Iqraar"

AkaiBara thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
AsYa OS "Baarish Aur Pyaar Ka Iqraar..."

Asad Ahmad Khan is the CEO of Dilshad Constructions... He lives with his parents Mr. & Mrs. Rashid Ahmad Khan... He has an elder sister Najma who is happily married to Imran Qureshi... Asad runs his company really well and got rewards by winning the award of the best CEO that for 2 times continuously and all are expecting that this year he will make history by doing hettrik... Radil are searching for a perfect match for their son from a long time but Asad always zipped them up by saying that when he really wants to settle down, he himself brings their DIL... Asad is such a loving son and caring bhai... He used to tease his elder sis a lot and loved his niece Jiya... He shares another sweet relation with Imran's cousin Humaira, who's all set to get marry... He loved reading books and spent a lot of time with his family... He works only in working hours but family time is reserve for family only... He wants an independent partner for himself, actually he loves someone, not only love, ishq vala love... He wants to give her all the love n care that she deserves... but he can't express himself in front of her bcox she works for his rivals, he doesn't treat her as a rival but their meetings always ended up in arguing... He just wished that some day he can spend a quality time with her, an unofficial meeting...

Zoya Farooqui is the CEO of Shah Constructions from past 16 months... Zoya lives alone in an apartment, actually her parents died when she was just 12, after completing her studies she wanted to work hard and in her decision her Shireen phupi, who had taken the responsibility of her after her parents death, supported her, and now by the grace of Allah and her phupi's prayer, she is at such an high post... Zoya shares a brotherly relationship with her cousin Ayaan who is engaged with her friend Humaira from last 6 months... Zoya loves her closed ones but there is no one whom she can consider as her own, she wants someone who loves her from the bottom of his heart... Shireen tries to fix her marriage but Zoya refuses saying that she is not interested in getting married... Zoya didn't know what she doing but somewhere her heart knows that she loves him... yes Zoya too feels something for AAK, but being a girl she can't take the first step... Zoya met him exactly 9 months and 3 days ago, on 27 Nov, and now she considered that day as the best day of her life... Zoya was supposed to meet some rival clients but after meeting with AAK she fall for him... till now they met a lot but for official meeting only but his small gestures encouraged her feelings and she can't stop herself for falling in love with him deeply...

AsYa met a lot for official work, but now they wanted to spend some time so they can move in their little relationships... Asad's continuous gaze on her during their meetings disturbs her a lot and being a gentleman he always amends her mistakes and saves her from embarrassment... but in nights, Asad's eye do something new to her... Zoya too loves hearing him in the meetings, she always felt a pull towards him... AsYa shares a lot of eye locks till now, now they wanted to move ahead, leaving their official rivalry...

The heads of constructions companies held out a 3 day seminar, so that all the companies can interact and explain their point of view... AsYa were supposed to represent DC and SC respectively... it is said that when there's will, there's a way, destiny too wanted to give AsYa a chance, that's why they were allotted opposite rooms... AsYa checked in around 11AM, they freshened n up and went for the area that was booked for seminar... the whole day went in intro n all, all the CEO were discussing their project while AsYa were busy stealing glances... 1st day ended and all went for the dinner, slow music was playing in the background, some decided to dance n do some masti, after all business associates have all the wishes like ordinary people, Asad wanted to dance with Zoya but he was hesitating, when he saw a guy approaching to Zoya, he cursed himself for being an idiot... Zoya was about to say a yes when Asad came there from behind and placed a hand on Zoya's back... Zoya got scarred but when she saw Asad, she relaxed but his touch was creating havoc in her...

Asad: come on Miss. Farooqui you can't disappoint me this time... you have to dance with me tonight...

Zoya: this time... you fine Mr. Khan na... I mean when we talked about dance last time... she blurted out without thinking...

Asad: I was damn true... you again forgot... never mind Miss. Farooqui, now we both are here so can we dance???

Zoya: but I never...

Asad: okay fine... now I m asking for a dance...

Zoya: hmm okay... she mouthed sorry to the other guy and left with Asad...

AsYa came on the dance floor... Asad placed in one hand on her bare waist while in his other hand held out her hand securely... Asad's touch on her waist was sending shivers down to her spine but she felt relax under his touch too... Zoya placed her free hand on his shoulder and they moved with the music, but after 7 minutes music went off, all sighed, but Asad started to sing...

Thodi Thodi Kathai Si Uski Ankhein
Thodi Sur Mein Bhari

Zoya felt shy and closed her eyes... Asad traced her face with the back of his hand...

Hmm, Thodi Thodi Katha Si Uski Ankhein
Thodi Surmein Bhari
Uske Hothon Pe Muskuraye
Haye Duniya Meri
Ho.. Chakhna Bhi Chahoon
Rakhna Bhi Chahoon
Sabse Chupake, Usse Haye..

Zoya opened her eyes slowly and smiled at him... Asad too smiled and pulled her closer...

Rabba Rabba
Mere Rabba Rabba
Mujhe Bas Ek Jhalak Toh Dikha
O Ho Rabba Rabba
Mere Rabba Rabba
Chahe Badle Mein Le, Le Tu Jaan

AsYa danced and all clapped... AsYa had their dinner together and spent some quality of time, alone... as their rooms were opposite so they left together and call a night...

Zoya bid him Good Night and turned to go but she felt a tug at her sarree's pallu... Asad stops her and came behind her... Zoya felt her back touching his front, she closed her eyes, Asad came closer...

Asad: Good Night Zoya... he huskily whispered in her ear...

Zoya turned red due to their sudden proximity but before she can respond he ran from there...

That night, Zoya was lost in Asad's thoughts, their dance, their proximity, his hot breath on her cheek, she loved spending nights imagining n thinking about him... On the other hand, Asad was turning n tossing on his bad, God he loves him more now...

Next day went in a blur, lots of meetings n conferences... AsYa didn't get a chance to spare a minute for themselves... after the dinner Zoya was sitting in lawn when Asad came there with 2 cups of coffee, Zoya was surprised to see him there, Asad sat beside him...

Asad: hi...

Zoya: hello... app yahan???

Asad: hmm just saw you coming here so... he gave him her coffee...

Zoya: oh thanks... she took the cup from him... after taking a sip... it's just like the way I made...

Asad: yeah I know... black n bitter, same you prefer...

Zoya: apko kesa pata chala...

Asad: I know a lot about you... it's just that I never got a chance to express myself...

Zoya: so what you do...

Asad: I m CEO of DC... how can you forget???

Zoya: no... I was asking about other than your CEO post... I mean family n all...

Asad: oh I have a loving family... ammi abbu and an elder sister... but in addition Imran jeeju n my niece Jiya are also there... tumhari family main kon kon hai...

Zoya: I m alone Mr. Khan... she said blankly...

Asad: and your parents???

Zoya: they are no more... she said looking down...

Asad: I m so sorry... I didn't mean to...

Zoya: its okay Mr. Khan... that's not you fault... everything is already planned and I believe k Allah is the greatest planner...

Asad: hmm... so there is no one closed to you...

Zoya: hmm Ayaan hai...

Asad: oh Ayaan... he said feeling a little jealous...

Zoya: Ayaan is my phupi's son... he is like my elder brother... she cleared out...

Asad: that's good... he sighed in relief...

Zoya: apko kya laga tha???

Asad: I think...

Zoya: come on Mr. Khan ab kya ek ladka or ladki dost nahi ho sakty kya???

Asad: haan... but sometimes clarification is also needed... I m happy there is no one in your life...

Zoya: huh...

Asad: leave it... what's your future plans... hmm you are single so shadi ka erada hai kya???

Zoya: don't tell me you are indirectly proposing me...

Asad: what if I???

Zoya: hmm I will think than...

Zoya broke in laughter an Asad too joined her... both were laughing out loud when Zoya stops and looked at Asad... seeing him smiling, her heart overwhelmed...

Aankhon Mein, Neendon Mein, Khwabon Mein
Tera Hi Chehra Hai Ab To Sanam...
Yaadon Pe, Mere Khayalon Pe
Tera Hi Pehra Teri Kasam...

Asad spotted her starring at him but he too joined her and looked in her eyes...

Saanso Mein, Tu Meri Saanso Mein
Bin Tere Jaan e Jaan Kya Zindagii...
Darti Hoon, Har Pal Mein Darti Hoon
Tu Chodh Jaye Na Mujhko KaBhi...

AsYa were lost in each other's eyes and share a lot without speaking a word...

Dhadkan Pooch Rahi Hai Tujhse
Kya Pyaar Karogey Mujhse...

Zoya broke the eye lock and stood up to go but unfortunately she twisted her ankle but before she can hit the ground Asad held her securely in his arms... he helped her in standing straight but her foot was hurt badly...

Zoya: Ya Allah... Mr. Khan you have to help me now...

Asad: I m ever ready Miss. Farooqui...

Asad picked her in his arms while Zoya was shocked at his sudden move...

Zoya: Mr. Khan I can walk... I just ask for a help... you don't need to this...

Asad: but I want to... he said looking straight in her eyes...

Zoya: hmm... she just hum-ed in response...

Asad carried her to her room and placed her on her bed... he too sat there and checked her foot... Zoya was starring at him while he blew at her foot...

Zoya: Mr. Khan I m fine... kuch nahi hua...

Asad: vohi dekh raha hoon kahi zaida masla to nahi hai... warna...

Zoya: warna???

Asad: doctor ko bulana hoga...

Zoya: Allah Miyan!!! What's wrong with you Mr. Khan... ouchhh... she hurt her foot unknowingly...

Asad: dekha... app rukieye main doctor ko lekar aata hoon...

Asad stood up to go but Zoya stopped him...

Zoya: aaj yaha doctors ki strike hai... koi nahi milega app rehny dejieye...

Asad: strike... apko kesa pata...

Zoya: haan wo meri friend hai Dr. Mehreen... she told me...

Asad: oh... you have a doctor friend... he involved her in talks so he can massage her foot...

Zoya: yeah... I have my personal doctor... she winced in pain as Asad twisted her foot... yeh kya tha Mr. Khan...

Asad: move your foot and you will come to know...

Zoya moved her foot and smiled at him...

Zoya: app ne yeh kesy kiya Mr. Khan...

Asad: its magic... now you sleep... kal hamari bari hai...

Zoya: how can I forget... tomorrow I m going to face my life's best day...

Asad: best... wo kesy???

Zoya: kal hum dono ko ek hi project pe apny apny ideas deny hain to bas its big for me after all Mr. CEO will be opposite to me...

Asad: but I m not you opposite Miss. Farooqui... I m really impressed by your work...

Zoya: haan phir bhi kal humey apni apni Company ko represent jo karna hai...

Asad: us k liye apko rest karna hoga... yeh dawai lejieye or so jaiye...

Zoya: dawai... chiii...

Asad: abhi apki personal doctor ko call karon kya???

Zoya: very funny Mr. Khan... dejieye...

Asad: that's like a good girl...

Zoya gulped down the pain killers and lay down while Asad covered her with quilt... Zoya dozed off and Asad starred at her... unknowingly Asad's hand moved forward and creased her hair... Asad switched off the lights and left...

Later that night, Asad got up to check on Zoya, he came out of his room and found Zoya's room door open... Asad went inside, lights were on but Zoya was sleeping... he felt strange but ignored the thought... Asad relaxed on seeing her sleeping peacefully so he was about to go when he found Zoya's presentation cd broken and her records were also burnt... Asad was shocked to see this... he concluded that someone did it to harm Zoya's image that's why the door was ajar and lights were on... Asad felt bad for Zoya and left from there...

Asad came back in his room and thought a lot, he smiled when he got an idea, he took his laptop and do some changes in his presentation and after 2 hours he turned his presentation according to SC so Zoya can make the next day as her best day... he didn't think about his presentation and his reputation, he just wanted to save Zoya, that's it...

Next morning, Zoya woke up and found her presentation cd broken, she cried at her loss, she ran to her company's MD and describe the situation, MD got angry and ask Zoya to make a new presentation... On the other hand, Asad was waiting to for Zoya downstairs so he can give her presentation cd but she was no where to find... he was in conference when the host announces Zoya's name... Asad was shocked to see Zoya there... Zoya came and by seeing her face, he was sure that she isn't prepared... Zoya came to the dice and before she can look ahead, she felt someone near her, she turned and found Asad there...

Asad: go ahea... he said handling her cd n file...

Zoya: yeh kya hai...

Asad: Zoya I know what happened with you... take it... he winked at her so she can cheer up...

A tear escape from Zoya's eye, she looked at him with lots of love in her eyes for him...

Na Kuch Poocha Na Kuch Manga
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Liya
Na Kuch Bola Na Tola
Muskura Ke Diya Jo Diya
Tu Hi Dhoop Tu Hi Chau
LyricsMAsti.Com
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
Aur Kuch Na Jana
Bas Itna Hi Janu

Asad wiped her tear and nodded his head in NO...

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai 
Yaara Mein Kya Karun

Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai 
Yaara Mein Kya Karun

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai 
Yaara Mein Kya Karun

Zoya calmed down and started her presentation, today she felt secure just bcox of Asad, she wasn't sure how will she repay this but one thing was sure that he too feels something for her that's why he stands foe her... Asad said sorry bcox he was unable to represent his company but he wasn't worried at all bcox Zoya was safe now...

Zoya was searching for Asad after the conference but he was busy with some clients... Zoya spotted him but before she can go to him, he excused himself for a phone call... Asad took the call from Rashid and lied that he lost his c and all... Zoya was hearing all this... Asad finished the call and turned and found Zoya...

Zoya ran to him and hugged him... he too hugged her back...

Mujhe Aise Tu Kuch Mila Hai
Jaise Ke Koi Dua Hai
Tujhpe Koi Aanch Aaye To Main Khud Ko Bhi Jalaalu

AsYa were lost in there hug but both were revealed...

Har Pal Tujhe Sambhalu Tere Saare Gham Uthalu
Mera Dil To Yehi Chaahe Tujhe Rooh Mein Saja Loon

Asad hugged her more tightly bcox Zoya was continuously crying...

Main Waha Jaha Pe Tu Hai 
MEra Ishq To Junoon Hai 
O Jaana O Jaana

AsYa broke apart, Asad wiped her tears while Zoya calmed down... before they can talk some stupid associated came there and disturbed them...

Later that day, AsYa came back Bhopal and got busy with their life... both wanted to meet but didn't get a chance... days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months... 2 months and AsYa didn't met in person...

Asad and his family were at Humaira's wedding functions... Ayaan n Shireen met Khans but Zoya was not there... acyually Zoya was in US from last 2 weeks and she missed some functions too... Ayaan was angry with her but when Zoya told him that she will not miss his Mehendi than he sighed in relief...

Ayaan n family came at Humaira's place for Mehendi Ceremony, Khans n Qureshi's welcomed them, Ayaan was happier as compared to previous day function, Imran pulled his leg by saying that he is too excited for his wedding but Ayaan told him that today his sister is coming so is happier...

Asad was on call when he felt Zoya's presence, he looked here and there but didn't find her, but suddenly he heard someone's footsteps, a smile crept on his lips immediately bcox he was sure it's her...

Zoya came with gifts in her hand, she was adjusting her heavy dress, her earring got stuck in her hair, she held the gifts in one hand and untangled her earring but unfortunately she tripped bcox she was wearing a heel, she closed her eyes in fear of hitting the ground...

Asad was noticing her moves, how she was adjusting her dress and than her earring and when she twisted her feet, he immediately ran to her and saved her from falling...

AsYa were again in catch n fall situation... Zoya felts strong arms around herself but this time she smiled bcox she was in his arms, safe n sound... Asad too smiled bcox he knew the reason of her smile... Zoya opened her eyes and found him starring at her, both were so close, Zoya was breathing heavily... Asad helped her on standing on her own feet, their little moment was broken by Ayaan, he came and took Zoya with him... Again no words were exchange between them but this time both relaxed bcox they will surely talk after they are together on a family function, no formal meetings at all...

Ayaan introduced Zoya to his in laws, Zoya met everyone, Imran n Asad shared a brotherly relation with Humaira so they too met with Zoya after all she was going to be Humaira's Nannd...

Function started, Shireen was the first one to apply Mehendi on Humaira's palm and than Zoya too joined her phupi... after Humaira's Mehendi, an elder lady says that now they have to apply Mehendi on a girl's hand whose family wants their daughter to get marry soon...

Zoya being an businesswoman, got busy with Rashid n Imran's father, while Asad was just starring at her from a corner... Dilshad n Najma spotted him doing so, Asad was hesitant but his sister told him to do e brave and tell her...

Shireen came to Zoya and dragged her to Humaira, Dilshad n Najma too followed them... Shireen made her sit near Humaira and ask her to apply some Mehendi on her palm, Zoya pulled her hand back...

Zoya: phupi apko...

Shireen: mjhy pata hai you don't want to get marry, but now you have to apply... warna main bhool jaongi k tu SC ki CEO hai...

Zoya: bhai... she shouted for Ayaan...

Ayaan with Asad n Imran came there and asked the matter...

Ayaan: ammi apko kya jaldi hai... Zoe abhi bachi hai...

Dilshad: beta tum usky bhai ho to tumhy bachi hi lagy gi... tumhari ammi theek keh rahi hain, now its time to settle down...

Zoya: kya aunty app bhi... abhi Ayaan ki shadi hai app sab enjoy kejieye na...

Najma: Zoya app shadi se etna kyun bhaag rahi hain...

Zoya: bhaag nahi rahi lekin abhi I have to achieve some goals... jaha etni mehnat kar k yaha tak aayi hoon to thoda or intezaar sahi...

Ayaan: dekha ammi meri behn kitni samjhdar hai... app dekhna khud hi shadi karlegi or pata bhi nahi chaly ga... he teased her...

Zoya: kya bhai app bhi na...

Najma: or agar tab tak koi acha ladka na mila to app kya karein gi...

Zoya: app to janti hain Allah ne sab k liye kisi na kisi ko banaya hai...

Najma: or agar wo is waqt yaha hua or apki baat se bhag gaya to???

Zoya: agar wo yahan hain or meri baat sun rahy hain to wo samjah jayengy, or agar unhy samajh nahi aya to koi baat nahi... better luck next time...

Najma: apko to bohat wait karna hoga bhai... she whispered in Asad's ear...

Asad: haan issi liye mene usy kuch nahi btaya... he replied back...

Shireen: tum jo marzi socho aaj tumhy Mehendi lagani hogi or main na nahi sun sakti... samjhi tum...

Zoya: yeh lo Humaira lagao Mehendi... or kisi ko lagani hai to wo bhi aa jaye...

Najma: haan ammi bhi lagayengi...

Shireen: Dilshad Bi app...

Dilshad: haan wo mene suna tha k sirf dulhan se nahi lagwaty... Najma ki shadi pe bhi aisa hua tha haina...

Najma: haan ammi app k bad main lagaongi...

Unknown to Zoya, Asad's mother n sister applied Mehendi on Zoya... Asad was waiting to share a moments with her in private but he didn't get a chance n Zoya with her family left...

Next day, Ayaan n Humaira got married and all wished them, Asad was waiting for just one chance but luck was not with him and Zoya left even before the rukhsati of Humaira...

Scroll down plzzz...
Edited by AkaiBara - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkaiBara thumbnail
Continue from above post...

Some days later, Asad was strictly told by Dilshad that he have to confess his feeling to Zoya, otherwise she went and ask for hand directly, so Asad promised that he will surely tell her till next week...
On 27 Nov, a function was organized to announce the best CEO of the year... all were excited bcox Asad Ahmad Khan was going to be the best CEO for the third time, his family, friends, colleagues all were happy for him, Zoya too felt proud of him, she decided that tonight she will congratulate him personally and and and she was going to confess her feelings... Yeah Zoya was going to confess, she can't take the rish after hearing out Najma's words...

Function started and the host called AAK on stage, all was confused bcox AAK should be called after the announcement then why they called him like this... Asad came on stage...

Asad: Hi... all confused, well I m here to announce the best CEO of the year, don't tell me that all of you expected me to be the best CEO of the year... okay sorry for crashing down you hopes but its true, this time I m not the lucky one but now after knowing the best CEO of the year I m feeling really lucky, its someone close to me... and the secret is that now the best CEO have achieved the goal so I hope I will get my trophy too... sooo ladies n gentlemen let me call on stage the best CEO of the year 2015 "Miss. Zoya Farooqui"...

Zoya was too shocked when Asad told that he didn't get the award, but she calmed down bcox she that he will be the best CEO next In Sha Allah, when Asad said its someone close to him, she felt a ray of jealousy but hearing about the achievement of goals she felt like he is repeating her words and she the shock of her life when Asad announced her name "Zoya Farooqui"... Allah Miyan... is she dreaming or what??? How's it possible??? She pinched herself, she looked at Asad who smiling at her and nodded at her in YES... she did it, she did it, she did it... she was on cloud nine... but how come Asad knows that she wanted to be the best CEO, its her dream so how come he knew???

Asad: Miss. Zoya Farooqui I m not lying so plzzz come and receive the trophy or I will ran from here that too stealing your trophy... he joked and she smiled at his antics...

Zoya made her way towards the stage and all clapped for her, today she felt luckier bcox 1 year back she had met with Asad and now on the same day she achieved her goals...

Asad held out his hand for Zoya as she have to climbed up 5 steps, Zoya came on stage with Asad's help... Asad awarded her the trophy of the best CEO of the year and mouthed him thanks...

Asad took a step back and told her to go for her speech... Zoya was feeling nervous, she placed the trophy the dice and took deep breaths, Asad felt her dilemma and came to her... Asad held her hand entwined their fingers, Zoya relaxed down by his move...

Zoya: first of all thanks to Allah who helped me a lot and than my parents who are not with me but their blessing are here with me... CEO oh God I m still in my dream land... I had always wanted to be the best CEO but when I got to know about AAK and his passion for work, I gave up, tonight I was here to cheer up AAK only, but AAK surprised me and the best thing was receiving this trophy from AAK, my dreamed CEO... thank you sooo much for making my special day to more special and I got this trophy...

Zoya tightened her grip on his hand and said about trophy, Asad too was aware of what she was saying, AsYa smiled at each other and the media got busy in clicking pictures...

Zoya got busy with lots of associates but she spotted Asad and came to him, media too followed her and when AsYa were alone they asked for a picture, Asad placed his hand on her back while Zoya came closer to him... AsYa excused themselves, Asad congratulated her... Zoya was going to say something but Asad ask her to accompany him...

Asad brought Zoya to the parking lot and opened the car door for her...

Zoya: jana kahan hai Mr. Khan...

Asad: you trust me na...

Zoya: haan par...

Asad: no par war... just sit inside...

Zoya got seated while Asad came and sat on riving seat and he zoomed off the car... it was raining outside and AsYa were driving on the isolated road...

Zoya was feeling shy n nervous but she was sure that Asad will make her day more special... Zoya's sarree's pallu was on the gear, she was about to remove it when Asad placed his hand on the gear and their eyes met...

Asad gripped her hand while Zoya was trying to free her hand but Asad was in no mood to let her go...

Zoya: Mr. Khan app drive kar rahy hain... she said looking down...

Asad: haan to... he took her hand in his looked at the road...

Zoya: haan to kya mera hath chodieye...

Asad: etni mushkil se to hath mai aayi ho... aisy kesy jaaney doon...

Zoya: Mr. Khan behave haan...

Asad: come on Zoya aaj to formalities...

Asad stopped in his sentences bcox their car also stopped with a jerk... Asad tried to restart the engine but nothing happened...

Zoya: ab kya kareingy Mr. Khan???

Asad: hmm your home is near so let's go there but after the rain...

Zoya: Mr. Khan apko pata ai I love rain... chalieye na bohat maza aayega...

Asad: Miss Farooqui I don't like rains...

Zoya: theek hai mat aaiye...

Zoya came out of the car and started jumping in the rain, she loves to get wet in rains... Asad was smiling at her antics when he noticed her bare back, a new feeling arose in him an he too came out of the car... Zoya was enjoying the rain by spreading her arms and rain drops were kissing her face when she felt Asad behind her...

Asad was standing behind her, his front was touching her back, when she didn't move to go away from her, he placed a hand on her waist and with his other hand he removed her hair from the back so he can have a full view...

Sanso ko sanso me dalne do zara
Dhimi si dhadkan ko badne do zara

Zoya closed her eyes at her touch and Asad traced a finger at her back from top to bottom and she shiver under his touch...

Sanso ko sanso me dalne do zara
Dhimi si dhadkan ko badne do zara
Lamho ki guzarish hai ye paas aa jaye
Hum hum tumTum hum tum

Asad roamed his hand on her bare waist and nuzzled her neck while Zoya held his hand that was on her waist... Asad dropped a kiss on the nape of her neck and Zoya turned to face him...

Aankho me humko utharne do zara
Baho me humko pighalne do zara
Lamho ki guzarish hai ye paas aa jaye
Hum hum tumTum hum tum

AsYa were lost in each other's eyes, rain was getting harder but they didn't bother... Asad starred at her trembling lips, Zoya noticed his gaze and she lowered her eyes... Asad placed a finger under her chin and forced her to look back in his eyes...

Asad: look at me Zoya...

Zoya looked at him and found his eyes darkened... Asad's gaze was fixed on her lips only...

Asad: stop me Zoya... he said tracing her lower lip with his thumb pad...

Zoya: but I don't want to stop you Asad... she came closer...

Asad: kya kaha tumney??? He said pulling her closer...

Zoya: I don't want...

Asad: nahi us k bad... he said cupping the side of her face...

Zoya: Asaddd... she whispered...

Asad: say again... he said touching their noses...

Zoya: Asaddd... she gripped his hair from back of the head...

Zoya brushed her lips lightly with his lips, she was about to pull back but Asad captured her lips and took her in a kiss... AsYa locked their lips for the first time and cherished their first kiss... Asad bit her lip and she gasped, he explored her mouth and sucked her lips, Zoya was too responding with equal favor, her hands were in her hair while his hand were roaming on her almost bare back...

AsYa broke apart and rested their foreheads together, Asad was pecking her lips in a while...

Asad: I love you Zoya...

Zoya: I love you too...

Asad: happy anniversary Zoya... he wished her their first anniversary bcox they met a year back on this day only...

Zoya: apko yaad tha???

Asad: you were wearing light pink sarree, with small earrings, a pendant was also their, you had just applied kohl and you hair were open... so now what will you say???

Zoya: I will say that I love you more now... she kissed his lips...

Asad: that's like my girl...

Zoya: so why didn't you confessed earlier...

Asad: I was waiting for your day, and I guess it's your day and you did it...

Zoya: credit goes to you too... you helped me a lot especially in my presentation... thanks Mr. Khan...

Asad: first of all you will call me Asad only and second is that no sorry and no thank you...

Zoya: you mean we are friends...

Asad: hmm may be...

Zoya: so Mr. Friend kindly drop me at my home... I m getting late... she turned to go but Asad grabbed her pallu and stopped her...

Asad: you can't go like this... he came closer...

Zoya: why Mr. Khan... she moved backwards...

Asad: call me Asad... he catches her arm...

Zoya: what if I don't???

Asad: than I know how to get my way...

Asad took her again for a kiss and this he was not gentle, a rough n tough kiss... Zoya too matched with his pace and this time they broke apart after ages...

Zoya: Asadd that was just...

Asad: out of this world... saying so he pecked her lips again...

AsYa decided to walk ahead bcox there was no taxi available due to heavy rain, Zoya was walking when Asad stops and asked for a dance...

Asad: come on Miss. CEO 1 rain dance... plzzz...he creased her face...

Zoya: but...

Asad: plzzz... he insisted like a small kid and Zoya gave in...

Asad held his hand and Zoya placed her hand in his hand immediately, Asad pulled her closer by waist with the help of other hand...

Zoya twilled and came back to him, her back was touching his front, Asad back hugged her...

Zoya turned around in his embrace and pecked his lips, Asad picked her in his strong arms and started walking towards her home while Zoya rested her head in the crook of his neck...

AsYa came at Zoya's place, Zoya gave him a towel so he can dry himself and left to change bcox her sarree was sticking to her like a second skin...

After 20 minutes, Zoya came out in bathrobe, she dried her hair with towel and decided to spare a look at Asad who was in the hall... Asad was standing near the window, correction haan, Asad was standing SHIRTLESS near the window with wet hair... Zoya gulped down her saliva bcox she never imagined that AAK have such a physique, Asad turned and found Zoya starring at him...

Now Zoya got a new shock, SIX-PACKS, her eyes went wider, Asad smiled seeing her reaction and came to her... Zoya came out of dream land and found Asad in front of her with his arms closed on his chest, no no well toned chest, and his wet look was sending shiver in her body...

Asad: kya dekh rahi hain app???

Zoya: main... wo... app k SIX-PACK... nahi app SHIRTLESS hain or... nahi I mean to sat that this WET LOOK suits you...

Asad: oh really... he ruffled his hairs and some drops fell on her face...

Zoya: laaiye main kar deti hoon...

Asad sat on the sofa while Zoya grabbed the towel and dried his hair... their eyes were locked, Asad was playing with the strings of her bathrobe and pulled a little just to tease her... Zoya smacked his hand away...

Asad: ouch... what was that for???

Zoya: kyun apko nahi pata...

Asad: nahi... he asked innocently...

Zoya: apko dekh k nahi lagta k app aisa kuch kar sakty hain... app rukieye main coffee bana k aati hoon...

Zoya was about to go but Asad grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and made her sir on his lap... Zoya's han were on his shoulders while his one hand was on her waist and the other one was in her hair...

Zoya: coffee nahi chahieye kya???

Asad: nahi... I just want YOU... he nuzzled her neck...

Zoya: Asad... apko sardi ho gayi to...

Asad: tum mere sath ho na I'll manage...

Zoya: app kitna bolty hain... main change kar k aati hoon...

Zoya stood up to go but Asad again grabbed her hand...

Zoya: now what...

Asad: I love you...

Zoya: I know and I love you too...

Asad pulled her with such a force and made her lie on the sofa and came on top of her, he entwined their fingers and traced her face with other hand...

AsYa were lost in each other's eyes when Asad started nuzzling in her neck...

Zoya: Asaddd...

Asad: sshhh...

Zoya: kya sshhh... mjhy change karna hai...

Asad: to jao kisi ne roka hai kya???

Zoya: app uthoge to jaongi... she tried to push him away...

Asad: I don't want you to go... stay like this...

Zoya: us k liye apko shadi tak wait karna hoga...

Asad: okay done... abhi Nikaah karny chalty hain...

Zoya: abhi... are you mad...

Asad: yes... I m mad for you...

Zoya: aww my baby... but abhi or wait karna hoga...

Zoya ruffled his hair and some drops fell on her cheeks n lips... Asad smiled evilly and came closer...

Iss tarah se khudse aa mujhko jod tu
Thoda bhi mujhme na mujhko chhod tu
Na yaad teri tujhko
Na yaad mujhe hoon main
Aa mujhko pehan le tu
Aa tujhko odh loon main

Zoya closed her eyes when he kissed the water drop from her cheeks, Asad nuzzled her cheek so she can open her eyes, Zoya looked straight in her eyes, Asad gazed at the water drop that was on her lower lip, Zoya felt his desire and she tilted her head forward, Asad smiled and kissed her for the 3rd time...

Katra katra main girun
Jism pe tere theharun
Katra katra main girun
Tujh mein hi kahin reh lun

AsYa broke apart an this time Asad trailed down and placed kisses on her neck, Zoya's hand were in his hair, both were lost in their moment but unfortunately Asad's phone buzzed in is pocket and they stopped...

Asad sat up and answered his mother's call while Zoya calmed down her heavy breaths and sat there... Asad placed am arm on her shoulders and pulled her closer and side hugged her, Zoya too placed her head at his shoulder...

Asad: ji ammi... I confessed...

Zoya looked at him with wider eyes, it means his family knew that he loves her...

Asad: yeah... she too loves me ammi... he held out her hand and kissed it...

Zoya: app araam se bat kejieye main aati hoon...

Zoya left for kitchen to prepare some coffee while Asad told her mom to send driver at Zoya's place... Zoya was pouring coffee in the mug when Asad came and hugged her from behind...

Asad: ammi bohat khush hain...

Zoya: or Najma... she poured in other mug...

Asad: wo to last week se shopping jar rahi hai... sabko pata tha that I'll confess today...

Zoya: acha ji... she turned and wounded her arms around his neck...

Asad: hmm... wesy tumhy aaj ka din yaad tha kya???

Zoya: haan... or main to confess karny val thi... mjhy laga tha apko award miley ga so it will be more special na...

Asad: acha to is dafa mjhy award main app milli hain... that's good... he pulled her closer...

Zoya: acha bas coffee thandi ho rahi hai...

Asad: but... aachon... he sneezed...

Zoya: dekha sardi lag gayi na... app coffee lekar chalieye main koi tablet lekar aati hoon...

Asad: pehly apni Dr. Mehreen se to consult karlo...

Zoya: ek kaam karti hoon apko usi k pass ly jati hoon...

Asad: na... I don't like doctors... mjhy to khulam khulla pyaar karny vali ladkiyan pasand hain...

Zoya: haan to meri ek or friend hai Sara us k pass chalty hain... apki us se khoob baaneygi... wo bhi apki tarha bohat chaalu cheez hai...

Asad: how about Jas???

Zoya: Jas... apki friend hai...

Asad: friend nahi Gf hai... he winked...

Zoya: lekin mujhse shadi karni hai to GF ko bhoolna hoga...

Asad: arry wo GF to Ashii ne bananey k liye kaha tha... or main kya Jas ko bhoolonga wo to khud mjhy bhool gayi hai... warna main to bas Affu or Yumi ko janta hoon...

Zoya: Allah Miyan... what's wrong with you Mr. Khan, kitni ladkiyon ko jantey hain app haan???

Asad: haan to kya hua sab dost hain meri...

Zoya: haan to unhi se shadi kar lejieye na... she said angrily and sat on sofa with her coffee...

Asad: shadi to main Miss. Zoya Farooqui se hi karonga... he too sat beside her...

Zoya: or apki sab friends...

Asad: Zoya tumse pehly na koi tha or na hi koi hoga...

Zoya: sachii Mr. Khan...

Asad: hm... he hum-ed and tucked her hair...

Zoya: yeah!!!

Zoya happily jumped on him and hugged him tight, Asad too hugged her back...

Later that night, Asad left for his home, both hit their respective beds, lost in each other's thoughts but this time they were planning their future...

Next day, Asad brought Zoya home and introduced her as his love of life, all welcomed her whole heartedly... Same evening Khans came to Shireen's place and asked for Zoya's hand, AyRa and NajRan teased AsYa a lot, the elder fixed the wedding but AsYa announced their date, yes AsYa had fixed a date according to their schedules, all agreed...

AsYa got married on 22 Dec, as planned by them only, after the reception Asad took Zoya for 1 week HoneyMoon in Kashmir and they celebrated New Year in the valleys of Kashmir...

Sooo that's it...
ignore my mistakes plzzz...
hit like n leave ur precious replies...
Ashii...
Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
aarzoo50 thumbnail
res..
unres...
woaahhh...
inna bada update... inni sare gifs... inne saare gaane... inna saara romance... n ofcrs...inna saara tharkipana of Asad bhi...
beautiful romantic os ashi...
loved it...
no "woh actually" wala asad was so sweet...
najma elder sister...umm kesi lagegi as badi behanπŸ˜‰
ayaan is zoya ka bhai... bohat ache...
Asad n zoya were always in love since they saw each other... n finally ek saal intezaar n mauke ki talaash krte krte confession ho hi gaya...😊 p.s. katra 😳
hum sab bhi 😳
22nd dec nahi 21 dec ashiEdited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
*Clearing Throat*...

Hello Shello to my Lovely IF Family...
Sara my macho BF πŸ˜³ how's it...
hope etna bura nahi tha...
i typed a lot of thurki stuff here just for u BF πŸ€—
acha ab apko mjhy bachana hoga...
kiss se???
arry apki heenu wifey se...
*usko concept pata the but wo katra nahi πŸ˜‰*
agar mjhy heenu affu n yumi ne maar dia to πŸ˜²
bacha lena BF πŸ˜³
wesy yumi to aankhen khol k padhy gi...
affu shyd aisy πŸ˜‰
but meri heenzy to full enjoy karygi πŸ˜³
i miss my jas here πŸ˜­
koi usko dhoond lao pleejjj...
main usko ek os dedicate karongi πŸ˜Š
chalo bohat bol lia...
ufff 40 pages n 6859 words... i m hell tired... mery wapis aany tak reply haan...
thurki k no thurki πŸ˜³

Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aashuuu Ki Bachi [:I] Yeh Asad zyada hi forward nikhle!!! Yaay Zoya best CEO!!!! I likes it!! haan aise hi padha πŸ˜‰Edited by AsyaManeet - 9 years ago
BelleAme thumbnail
Mera bhi res πŸ˜›

UNRes

Gf beautiful os 😳
Inna lamba aur Accha walla...
Hahaha naj badi behen...Hm.

You know I like these romantic sweet stories...aur isme Asad ka saare Shariffness out of the window πŸ˜†

The pictures were wonderful

Okay Zoya ke presentations someone broke...But who?
Cup cute,Asad saved her

Zoe getting CEO award...wohooo...girl power ⭐️

In loved the rain romance the mosssttt and that song sansoon...that's the song I loved

Hahaha Dr Mehreen 😳 My fav doc πŸ˜‰

Oops even m there *blushing* 😳

You know u should have showed a scene were asya go to the doc n m there with heenu romancing with her πŸ˜† 😳

And I missy jas ki Bacchi ...and Sab ko include Kiya tumne ;)

I loved this os gf...Sowwie for unressing late par I wanted to read when m free 😳

Lovely os :)Edited by BelleAme - 9 years ago
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its was simply superb
Happy os
I loved it
Thanks for pm Edited by suni_104 - 9 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
updated...
kindly unres ur replies plzzz...